Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Moving and Swapping

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Sitting behind his desk, he looked at the chairs that had been arranged for those summoned into the room. He needed to make certain changes and with the letters in front of him ready to be handed out, he had a pot of tea on a little table in the middle of the room with chairs arranged around it, but leaving the desk facing inwards as well. Those summoned would be able to enter into the room without the need to knock, without the need to have any instruction, they were here by his orders alone and as such it was now just a waiting game for all of them to be gathered.

[Summoning: Soku, Hoshirei, Ishi, Yuki]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Being summoned to the Hokage's office twice in the span of less than a week?

Soku had to be breaking some sort of record by now. Of that, she was sure as she hurried out after being informed that once again, the Hokage was requiring her presecne and with a curius look on her face, she had nodded before making haste. That had always been a habit of hers, because she knew Takeshi wouldn't bother sending out a summons unless it was something of some importance so she had scaled the familiar route back to the imposing tower of the Hokage Mansion stopping for a moment to admire it's presence, it's demanding figure of authority. "Never gets old," She told herself as she slipped inside to be greeted by the familiar surroundings.

As to what awaited her inside, a guess was anyone's best assumption as she ascended the staircase mentally recounting how many times she had been made this trip, some times to deliver grave news while others had been more postive. For now, the halls were a stark reminder of how she'd walked Asuka out almost shuddering at the thought. That was something they would have to save for Sunagakure and what a joy that would be, she thought to herself as she peeked her head inside the familiar office of the Hokage.

"Takeshi-san, you called for us?"

It was framed more as a polite confirmation rather than a genuine question if at all noting the chairs and tea. Whatever it was they werer going to be doing here, it was clear they were going to be comfortable and that meant this was bound to be a long converstation, not that she minded in the slightest as the Jounin nodded to the assembeled chairs in a silent question.

"May I?"

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei looked at the summons in her hand one more time before heading out to the Hokage Mansion. It was likely to be an interesting conversation, no matter what it was about. She made her way through the village saying hello to various members of the village's citizenry. It was a lovely day outside. Hopefully, the nice weather was a good omen. She entered the mansion and made her way up the stairs just in time to hear Soku confirming their summon and apparently asking if she could take a seat. She walked up behind Soku, making plenty of noise on the floor, and put a hand on Soku's shoulder for a moment. She then walked into the room and chose a seat.

"It's been a minute, Takeshi. I hope things have been going well for you," she said as she sat down with a wide stance, leaning forward with her elbows on her knees. Her face was casual, but her eyes were taking in as much information as she could to see if she could gain any perspective on what this meeting was about.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The woman studied the words on the paper. She still found it odd that they lived together. Shared a bed. He still summoned her to his office rather than just telling her here. Would save a lot of time and paper. She signed crumpling the note in a ball and discarding it in the waste paper bin next to the dresser.

There is no rest for the wicked I guess She thought taking one last look at herself in the mirror before making her way to meet with her husband.

Yuki walked through the Hokage mansion halls greeted with the usual respectful bows that followed her everywhere she went. It was tiresome. But if her years of marriage to Takeshi had taught her anything it was to keep her mouth shut and deal with it. She stood outside the Hokage's office twisting the handle before entering the room. Inside there were two familiar faces, one of those she had not seen for a very long time indeed. She gave Hoshirei a warm smile as she greeted them before turning to the man that had called the three of them here.

"How can I be of service today Lord Hokage?" There was a hint of playful sarcasm in her voice.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi had been summoned to the office, it was clear that he was one of many who would arrive, as he walked through the halls of the familiar office, he looked towards the woman that was in reception before nodding to her and turning to face the door, opening it he looked around at the group that had been gathered inside. Noting the importance of the group he walked in and shut the door behind him, leaving the five of them in the room. Noting the gathering he took the seat furthest away from the Hokage desk as he waited the mask hiding his face as his eyes scanned each person and their reactions.

"Answered as summoned Lord Fourth"

Ishi stayed silent after this point, after all, it was pretty clear that he was going to need to make sure that he was focused on the conversation at hand, wondering why he had been summoned, but he knew that he would find out soon enough on that matter. After all, it wasn't like the Hokage to want to have a quick catch-up and chin wag regarding all their days and what they had been up to. No, he was a man that time was precious and wasting it even worse.

[Topic Entered]

Last edited by a moderator:

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched the last person enter the room, shutting the door before him, he nodded to each of them in turn. As he let his hand come out offering each of them in the room a seat down at the table as well as drink if they wished one. He was not about to make them suffer by sitting around and not having a drink with this news. As he smiled towards the group it was time to make this conversation and the entire point of them being there would soon become clear. He would hate to just keep them waiting for no reason at all.

"I have summoned each of you today, as you have served the village and me personally your whole careers inside of the village. Your loyalty, devotion, and duty have been raised without question to me and as such we need to continue to grow the village back to full strength which is why you are here right now. Changes need to be made and we will make them with the four of you. So let me begin this meeting."

He allowed himself to take a small sip from the green tea that he had made as he checked each of them looking at their faces and trying to gauge an opinion of the thoughts that went through their mind. As he placed the cup back down on the desk he looked at the approvals on his desk.

"Fukushu Ishi, you have served your life in the ANBU Branch, you have worked in the dark and achieved many goals for this village, no more. Your name is given out as you are required elsewhere, and you are moved across to the position of Head Jounin of the Main Branch. Work with the Sennin to make sure the branch blossoms into something truly magnificent, it is the core of this village, and as such your responsibilities have doubled. I am sure you accept this without question, but I ask this duty of you."

"Haku Yuki, you have always been around, as Sennin and other positions, your work has never gone unnoticed by the village, but we must ask more of you once more. I require you to fill a spot within the Medical Branch, Nao could use the assistance with the recent loss of her Cheif to another position. As such you are being appointed the rank of Medical Cheif, you will need to report to Nao with your new position and see how you can assist with these duties."

"Hoshieri, I know that Maki has been busy, and as such I find with the new recruits coming in thick and fast within the branch, we need the branch to be lead more than ever, as such I find myself a Sennin short. You have proven yourself multiple times and have always been content to work in the positions given to you. As such it's now your time to step into the light, you will assume the mantle of Main Branch Sennin, unless you have any objections. Working with Ishi the two of you can mold the branch's future as you wish but I have faith it will turn into something truly inspirational."

"Finally....Soku."

He paused as the red Sharingan locked onto the experienced Shinobi of Leaf, he knew that she had proved herself time and time again, and was always putting the village first, so this next question. Well, the next offer would be one that she needed to consider fully.

"Soku, you have always had a calm approach to every situation, always willing to give your opinion and undertake the most important missions without hesitation or question. As such, I find myself needing an advisor who can speak their mind, but also lead by example to be my right hand inside of Leaf. As such I am appointing you to Sennin, more specifically the right hand of the Hokage. Hokage Advisor of Leaf if you will accept the position, I understand you are heading to Suna soon, but you have more than proven your worth in the recent weeks I have been back for this position."

With that, he waited to hear any questions, but the news would have shocked each one, promotions and moves around they would be the new generation of leadership inside of Leaf and each one had been hand-picked to help continue to keep Leaf safe and under good management.

[Fukushu Ishi - Moved to Head Jounin]
[Haku Yuki - Promoted to Medical Cheif]
[Hoshieri - Promoted to Main Branch Sennin]
[Soku - Promoted to Sennin (Hokage Advisor)]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku smiled in turn as Hoshirei entered the room. There was a face she had not seen in a while as she nodded a greeting and that was quickly followed by Yuki and most curiously, annother masked ANBU. There was quite a lot of them that had assembeled for this meeting which only left her thinking that whatever this meeting was, it was clear that it would be something that would be instrumental and vital to the village as all of them settled into the chairs, the cups of tea awaiting them as she looked ahead to see what developments had occured.

Change.

That was the topic. She had been privy to a similar converstation too many times and Soku felt like she had a good prediction of what was coming next and her predictions were confirmed as in just a couple of minutes, Takeshi began rattling out positions and promotions, all solid picks equally worthy of their roles and while she couldn't claim to know Ishi that well, just getting into the ANBU itself was a testament to a shinobi's capablity so she had faith the Main Branch had indeed earned a special gem.

She paused as he listed out the last assignment, hers specfically to perhaps what could be considered an essential and vital role in assisting the Hokage. Soku paused for a moment considering processing this information that had hit her at a hundred miles a hour. This was one assignment she had not been expecting to recieve and yet, it most certainly came as a pleasant surprise.

"To think you would trust me with such an important role speaks volumes, Takeshi-san."

The title of a Sennin was not an easy one and to compound that with advising the Hokage on their daily verdicts and whatnot, she knew a few that would perhaps run screaming from the role but not her. It was not about the rank nor the influence or any of the wordly desires. That was never the goal.

The goal was the village. She had proven that when she had stood firm to the best of her ability against Konohagakure's enemies harboring on the brink of death as a price. She had proven it once again turning against one of her own to carry out the Hokage's verdict no matter how much Asuka might hate for it.

There would be nothing to hate, nothing to love if there was no village and few people understood that.

She nodded her confirmation."I would be honored, Takeshi-san. For the village, that's always been my way."

And it would continue to be.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei sat quietly, first making herself a cup of tea and then slowly sipping it as Takeshi spoke. As he addressed each of them, she studied their reactions. He came to her and she sat up straighter in her seat. Taking over for Maki. It certainly was something she was used to when it was needed. She would do her duty without fail. She set her cup down before responding. "No objections here. I will do my best for this village. I look forward to working with Ishi to make the Main Branch ever stronger."

It was certainly a heavy calling, but Hoshirei would do it with pride and poise. She certainly looked forward to the opportunity to lead. If her mother could see her now, would she be surprised? Or, would she be cheering on her daughter, saying she always knew Hoshirei could do it? The new Sennin could only hope it would be the latter.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi watched the others around him as he tried to calculate who they were and their positions, knowing full well that things were about to change, Ishi smiled to himself as he pondered on what the future would hold before taking a seat down in the chair that had been offered. As he listened to the conversation taking place, he stayed silent for a while as he listened to all the changes that were taking place, even when his name was mentioned he allowed himself a few moments to ponder what he would make of this situation and what his future would be full of the inside of the branch.

"I understand and accept the responsibility, I do request that the mask stays, my life and what I do outside of the village and when I am off duty is mine to handle, I am sure that this can be respected within this role?"

He allowed a few minutes of pause between the group. Listening to how Soku responded it seemed that she was happy with the selections, the Hokage was making the right calls and he would have to trust in that, leaving the branch that he had grown up in was going to be putting him truly out of his comfort zone.

"I look forward to working with you as well Sennin, I will do what is ever required within the branch and make sure that I uphold the vision you have moving forward."

He nodded back to Hoshirei as he listened to everyone else and their opinion on the matters that had transpired.

[MFT: 266]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at the few people inside his office, understanding completely that in those few moments, most of them had been given news of changes that would be made to their position and ranks inside of the village. He wondered how well they would suit the position, and how well they would adapt, for now however that was just the beginning of what was to come, with a new generation, and new faces it would be hard to make sure that the village was back on track, but still stability was required and he had made sure that the best people were in the position.

"Well I think that is everything, if you do have any more questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, and we can finalize the smaller details, but all of you are busy, and I understand that a lot needs to be done now, even with such a small amount of time taking place, with that said, consider yourselves dismissed, and remember that the future of the village now rests on most of your shoulders."

Takeshi allowed himself to go back to his desk full of paperwork, it was clear that this meeting was over, and he needed to make sure that got on top of all the paperwork that was now standing in his way, after all, it would just keep piling up if he didn't and he really didn't fancy more late nights of getting home to Yuki yelling at him for being gone all day.

[MFT: 258]
[Topic Left due to inactivity]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi listened to the words of the Hokage for a few moments, allowing it to sink in that his life was going to change, he had to now step out of the shadows and come to terms with a role inside of the main branch, to say things would be interesting was a bit of an understatement, but it was what it was and he would accept that. Glancing around the group once last time trying to figure out faces, and get to know people he tilted his head slightly out of respect and stood before turning around and waking out of the office, it seemed he had work to do.

[Topic Left: Due to Inactivity]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki hated the prospect of being reassigned but she would accept that fact that Takeshi was probably doing what was best for the village, and right now she wouldn't try and argue or fight with that within the group of people that had been assembled. As she nodded her head, watching the first one of the group to leave, it seemed that it was her queue as well. She hated being in this office, as it was a three way marriage she was in with Takeshi, and this office seemed to be taking that spot of the third person, as she stood up flashing him a smile before nodding to the others. "Looks like that is my note as well to leave, I will see you all around" with that she whipped around and headed out of the door.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back