Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Moving Silently [Leaving Country]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi travelled lightly and quickly, making sure that he had only what he required on the mission, once they had managed to make their way from the gates of the village he had changed, his face now covered by a mash, and gone was the usual leaf body armour that he carried, instead of keeping a more streamlined set of armour on himself as he moved, the two guns that he carried with him had changed slightly and now out in the open, it was clear that he was on a mission and the identity that would have got him noticed was gone. Instead, all that remained was the outfit that had rarely been seen, the changes that had transpired making him unrecognizable unless it was either Maki or Yuki, as he moved he turned his head slightly to them as looked towards them.

"Anyone got any code name that isn't recognisable I will go with whatever, but let's not throw around normal once, I don't want to make it easy for them, after all rocking up and saying Takeshi probably won't look good. So what are you thinking anything specific in mind for a nice quick and easy name to remember?"

He continued to move coming to the outside of the area of the land of fire, once he passed across that was it they were on the actual mission and the land that they called home behind them. He smiled at the feeling of being so free at that moment, something so unique like this and something that had always allowed him to remember his past and his history. For him this moment was one that he relished and wouldn't trade for the world, even he knew full well to enjoy times like this. A team like this was a unique one and being on a mission again with Maki gave him a sense of purpose. A fire inside of him.

[Leaving Country]
[1 Hour Run Timer]
[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki, for his part, had easy access to disguises due to the chakra shells he could attach any fine particulates to. Reinforced with the metal dust he carries inside of his body, it provided not just a morphable outfit, but ample protection. Gone was the samurai look he had adopted to strike fear into his original enemies that had terrorized Konoha, replaced with a sleek black gi and matching undershirt and pants. His boots were now armored, and he had armored vambraces over his forearms with padded shoulders and an armored chestplate. A demonic mask covered his face, curves carved into it with two horns going back behind his head. He’d even covered his head with a wig of long red hair that went behind him in a fabulous ponytail. He looked every bit like not-Maki.

Maki maybe 2.jpg

”Well, I can think of a few. I’m Oni. You’re Taka. She’s Kori. Demon, Hawk, Ice. I think it’s fitting. Of course, if we really want to confuse and give absolutely no hint, then we’re just One, Two, and Three. Nice, quick, and easy.”

Maki pulls out his katana, the blood-red blade coated with metallic shavings to appear a standard iron. He uses it to bat some foliage from his path as they make their way towards their goal. ”Like you.” There was a grin under the mask as he carries on.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki listen to Takeshi speak and gave him a look behind her mask, she was already using her codename but then again it didn't harm to change things up a bit after all it was hard to say who the real names linked to them. She pondered on it for a few minutes walking as she did, it needed to be something that was obvious so they knew who they related to, she an Anbu but at this point in time her mind was drawing a blank. She was actually quite thankful when Maki beat her to it.

"Works for me, this is just like the good old days, feeling a little nostalgic here" The female walked lazily with the others, she was still wondering why they were doing this in the first place.

[Leaving Country]
[1 Hour Run Timer]
[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki follows the two along, it was indeed like old times. And they were even going to find Umashi, a nostalgia trip right there. Maki idly wondered if Umashi’s wife would be involved. Maybe they could torture someone and have her kill them like before. It was a fun memory to go back to, that malicious compliance of not killing the runaway.

(Topic/Country left, 1 hour run time. My dumbself forgot to post these tags.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back