Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Muladhara [Private]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Long stairs separated the shrine from the street level. "They say that each step signify a trial in it’s own right. With each step one should think on their wrong doings and push on to the next, leaving it behind but remembering not to make the same mistake twice." The design of the aged building seemed to be as old as time itself. It was crafted from wood with a vintage design, and appeared to be well-kept for such an old establishment. The entrance of the building seemed quiet and empty, after all it was around dinner time. The two of them arrived at the entrance of the shrine, and were enveloped in the rustic charm of what was possibly the village’s oldest site, even predating the Hokage Monument. The air was filled with the sweet scent of cherry blossoms as the trees around the area were strangely in full bloom. It would seem unusual for those who do not frequently come to the shrine for it was the season when all trees have long lost their leaves. Yet for some reason the area around the sacred shrine remains lush and green with flowers everywhere. While the rest of the village enjoys whatever season it may be in, the shrine seemingly remains in an ever constant spring as if trapped in time. The shrines patrons were all Yamanaka seeking enlightenment and it is through their powers that the flowers remain in bloom. Flower petals dance in the air to the gentle roaming breezes of the wind and the tree branches begins to sway gently to the wind. A crow flies down and lands on one of the fox statues. The black bird welcomes them with a loud caw. "Greeting to you too Karasu-chan." With careful eyes one would see many forms of life. A black cat lays by the entrance bathing in the warmth of the rays of the sun, couple of rabbits nimble at the bed of flowers and a cricket begins to play its song for the coming night. They were being watched by the residence of this place, but they mean no harm. They are merely watchers used to keep an eye out for those who would seek to make trouble.

Their stares were especially intense today as they see a sight they never could have predicted; Hakuren take a man back home with her. Hakuren feeling a little insecure ends up hugging Tamashii’s arm as she walks him inside. "Lets hurry up inside." As they entered the shrine's confines with long shadows spreading across the waxed floors. The sun was low, and visible through the double doors, which were still open wide to the outside world as a gesture meant to welcome the hungry and tired. The tranquility of the yard matched the interior of the shrine. While there were modern light fixtures, the shrine was candle lit with an abundance of tall white candles. Burning incense gave the air a unique flavor. Finely carved idols and architecture completed the rustic atmosphere. There are twelve carved idols in all and if one were to walk around the main hallway around the shrine they would notice that each idol represented an animal in the Zodiac. This was not a temple of the progenitor of fire, or the five, but it had a similar spiritual energy. "I would ask you not to touch any of the statues. They're delicate and we already had problems with kids playing with them like toys." Hakuren guides Tamashii down the hall passing hare idol, which had a missing ear, and came to the entrance of the Zen Garden.

Soft gravel set the path through the garden and led to a routinely-raked meditation ground. There was an abundance of flora and fauna, which came in a multitude of species and vivid colors. A few candles hung around the premises in bronze lanterns suspended from trees and the temple by hemp rope, which illuminated the grounds with dancing light as light breezes made each one rotate and swing. A cricket song provided the only background music to the scene. The shrine has four local deities in which they ask guidance for. All four of these deities are Tenko, heavenly foxes, they are a type of kitsune. In the four corners, located in the four carnal directions, of the shrine there is an alter to each deity and on this sits an unusual orb. The object was smooth and white and appears to be a rather large pearl. These are the deities Hoshi no Tama, which is said to contain a piece of a kitsune’s very soul. Being that the hoshi no tama belongs to Tenko they give off a holy presence. The Zen Garden where two of them now stood was at the very center. The walls of the shrine surrounds them on all sides. The walls around the shape the Zen Garden into an octagonal shape and each wall has a trigrams on it made of broken and unbroken lines. This is known as Bagua and it represents the fundamental principles of reality. Being in the center where the holy auras of the four deities tend to overlap a normal person would find themselves in utter serenity. This would be the perfect environment for meditation which the Zen Gardens were created for. In the center of the Zen Garden was a circular stone platform with a yin-yang on it. Hakuren walks over to it and sits on the white dot within the dark half of the circle. This half was yang which not only represents the darkness but also the feminine half that exists within all people. "Please take a seat over there." Hakuren gestures Tamashii to sit opposite to her on the black dot in the yin side of the circle.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
To really know someone, you must adventure with them, to parts unknown. To the inner most secrets locked within. The Muse of anyone's heart could be found deeply chained to the dark side of anyone's 'moon'. Though for this treasure to be allowed to be given, one would have to submit to the will of the other. LIke a tug of war between two kindred spirits. This was a battle going on in Tama's head as they made their way to this ancient place. Almost as if gliding down these steps... he would find himself aimlessly following this endearing woman, caught up on the cusp of her every word, responding accordingly. "Thats quite interesting, Have you found it to be true for yourself?", chiming out at her from behind. To disgrace this situation, Tamashii watched her... every step going down into the depths of this place... it reminded him of the Ancient Grounds of Arcadia. Where he was born in Iwagakure. The place where Iwa started... within the halls and stone of his canyon home.

As Hakuren would greet the Crow, he'd tilt his head, though he spoke to spiders, She could talk to snakes and birds... who knew. She was becoming more intriguing to him by the moment. Even in the moments to come he would nod as she took his arm, he even flexed a bit as his body tensed up from her touch going into the shrine. 'Interesting, does she feel safe with me? Or... is she trying to dodge something?' he'd look around just before entering noting that there were eyes looking at them. His body grew warm as he noticed this. The doors behind them, and they woudl push forward, causing his body to to smile. They were almost truly alone. He felt more and more comfortable with this notion, looking around even more he'd notice this place was well kept, she must've been taking care of it. Or someone was helping her? Who knew... though he heard as she spoke about the children playing around in these parts he'd withdraw his hand from touching an ornament that he'd caught himself enthralled with. But he wasnt here for any of that... he'd push forward with Hakuren more... going within deeper into this place...

Taking notes of everything he saw... everything was important. The statue which had a missing ear... symbolic. Someone profound, but someone who also might've passed who was there as a reminder of the garden they had graced their presence with. 'I wonder who that is...', but his attention was gripped yet again as he'd look into this Garden. The sacred feel of this place... the mana and chakra that flowed here. It was as if the spirits of the enlightened were truly here to guide those to the next step of their lives. He could literally feel the restructuring of life here... the balance of good and evil... the things that lived within all of us. And what he was to do today was to fully recognize this within him? Or... would they be embarking on this journey together? It would seem the latter.

He'd nod as she would ask him to sit, looking over into the direction she would guide him into. The opposite of hers... The black Yin side. Where they to be complete after this? Or maybe it was something that they'd come to know soon... but he was quite ready to unlock these secrets... who better to find that out with than... Her. Setting himself down he'd smile and nod. "Alright. I'm ready Lady Hakuren."

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren smiles and tells Tamashii, “Now close your eyes and meditate.” Once Tamashii’s does so she will begin to pray. “Kojoro the Wise Fox and guardian of the western pillar, we humbly ask for your aid. Come to us and guide us down the road of enlightenment, so that we may become one with ourselves.” After speaking these words Hakuren would proceed to use her Yamanaka abilities to have her spirit enter Tamashii’s body. She would not take over him, but merely linger within his mind. Hakuren would appear to Tamashii in a dream. In this dream she was quite beautiful; she was delicate as an orchid, fair as a cherry blossom and the personification of feminine grace. Tall as a willow and slender as a reed. Radiant in shrine vestments she appears to him. A strange mark could be seen on her arm that was not there before. It was similar to the one on Hakuren’s back, which she kept hidden. While the seal on Hakuren’s back restores her life force, this one will restore her spirit. The seal of Hakuren’s back was branded on and it hurt less then what was put on her arm. To have something cut into your very so was absolutely excruciating. Tamashii is only seeing it now for this was Hakuren’s soul he is viewing.

Another one enters the void, her presence immense. She was larger than life and was big enough to swallow the both of them whole. Kojoro was an expert at seals both cursed and sacred. Markings decorated her face, legs and back. Eight tails adorn her back side. Kitsune are believed to possess superior intelligence, long life, and magical powers. They are a type of yōkai, or spiritual entity, and the word kitsune is often translated as fox spirit. However, this does not mean that kitsune are ghosts, nor that they are fundamentally different from regular foxes. Because the word spirit is used to reflect a state of knowledge or enlightenment, all long-lived foxes gain supernatural abilities. Generally, a greater number of tails indicates an older and more powerful fox. Kojoro was more than fit to be their guide. Though she may seem intimidating there was no reason to be afraid. In fact she liked having visitors. "Well hello there handsome" she says with a suggestive wink of an eye. “If this some form of offering I gladly accept. I’m sure a man like you could last all night.”

Hakuren lets out a sigh knowing full well how Kojoro liked to play as such. Hakuren had asked Kojoro to place a seal onto her soul in exchange for her eternal service. Even in death Hakuren’s soul will continue to serve her deity. Accepting the priestess’ request Kojoro had placed the desired seal onto her soul, which was the one on her arm. That night Kojoro saw fit to have her way with Hakuren in a dream. “You know well why I summoned you.”

Kojoro laughs as she sees Hakuren cheeks tint a little red with embarrassment, “Indeed, the journey you shall embark will be a long one. Sharing this journey with another will mean revealing yourselves to each other. If there are secrets you wish to keep to your grave turn back now. Otherwise we can continue.”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
jNtSJpv.jpg

Simple words spoken are sometimes, and they take even the strongest people back... to think about themselves. To know yourself... to really enter into ones mind you have to be willing to let go of your inhibitions. And how Tamashii's mind was set up, there were things he kept away from everything and anyone. He didnt want to hurt people with who he used to be. However, this would be tested... and as he would close his eyes Hakuren would see the field of his mind... Empty and Serene... It seemed to be night time as a silent moon hung above... but this was his clear focus within his mind. Meditation and reverberations. Only the sounds of silence escaped this place. The truth was... His mind was riddled like a maze at times... but through meditation, in this state he was calm. With Hakuren now there with him, he could calm himself more...

Though, the great fox, covered in markings, as Hakuren seemed to have. Seals seemed to be a statement that he would be able to trust that these two were connected. Though to further inspection, Hakuren was quite... lovely. He caught himself staring just before the fox appeared. And what she said first caused Tamashii to chuckle, "Heh, You're not too shabby yourself...", thinking as he'd return the wink before looking over to the lightly tinted Hakuren who seemed to be embarrassed a bit by this, he couldnt help but smiling. She was... gorgeous. Perfect in everyway. Though she was the only woman that had no features that would make her voluptuous and pleasing to what normal men liked. However, Tama wasnt like normal men, he liked different things. Hakuren didnt need a rump or breasts to please him to the eyes. He was someone who was described by his intellect and liking someone that intrigued his brain as a Sapiosexual this was his trait.

"...So I have to completely open myself up to Lady Hakuren?", he'd question looking over at Hakuren for a moment before thinking again, though within his subconscious his surface thoughts were clear, "This is alot for a first date... Heh, but if this allows me to break through my inhibitions and become a better man... I'm all for it.", he'd look up to Kojoro on the tail end of his statement. NOdding as he said such and rolled his shoulders to prepare himself for what was to come next.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The giant fox gives a hearty laugh and introduces herself to Tamashii, "My name is Kojoro and I am one of the four deities that is worshipped in this shrine. Hakuren here is my emissary." Suddenly Kojoro's happy demeanor changes drastically as she approaches him. She gives him and angry glare and bares her teeth at him. "And if you harm my little Hakuren in any way I will hunt to down and devour you whole. Do I make myself clear?" Hakuren was starting to regret taking Tamashii here. It was like introducing him to an over protective mother, which is probably a bit much for a first date. Hakuren will likely have to apologies to him later about this.

“Kojoro please don’t scare him off.” Hakuren bows to Tamashii a silently apologizes for her goddess behavior. “I will also be opening myself up to you as well.” Hakuren gives a nervous laugh a little unsure about this, but she won’t stop the ritual if he is willing to participate. “I also understand the risk and willing to proceed my lady.”

“Very well, first we will open the Muladhara. It deals with survival, and is blocked by fear. What are you most afraid of? Let your fears become clear to you.”
With Kojoro’s words she casts a spell to draw out what they fear. Within is dream realm the fears will manifest for them to see. This will likely be the case for all the chakras.

Voices echoed around Hakuren full of anger. All the voices had a similar message, a desire to leave her. Both Kojoro and Tamashii disappear from her vision and she collapses to the ground with eyes full of tears. Streams ran down her cheeks as she cries out, “Please don’t leave me.” Hakuren greatest fear was abandonment and now as she faces her fear stare on, she hugs her legs bawling like a small child. She repeats the same request over and over.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking up Tama would listen carefully... though it seemed he would be in danger if he hurt the woman. He looked the Beast in her eyes before smiling, then looking back to Hakuren, "I have no intentions of ever hurting Lady Hakuren." he couldnt help it. Though there was something about Hakuren that made her not like other females he met. Or ever encountered. It intrigued his senses. So it would definitely entice him a bit to flirt when he could... though, this was a moment that he was being completely sincere. He didnt want to hurt lady Hakuren. So in that singular moment he would nod, taking in this precious time. "You're perfectly clear Kojoro-san. bowing his head and taking in a deep breathe he would await further instructions.

'Fear? What is Fear?' He would close his eyes for a moment, feeling everything rush into him. Hearing the cries of Hakuren, caused him to trigger... The fear that was locked within his heart, Cries all around him. Everyone he cared for... laid on the floor blood drawn all around him and the symbol of Jashin written on their chests... As Hakuren screamed he would remember... Those things he said as a child. "I will protect everyone... And I wont leave anyone behind!'<i></i> as he shouted in class one day, the small meek 'prodigy' child who wanted just to protect the world. To find out the information thast could save lives. That was Tamashii... And his fear was not being able to save those people close to him...

The people whom he sought to protect... every face of every friend he'd had, that was lost due to him caused him to keel over for a moent holding his head, "I... I have to protect them all... I have to, even if it kills me... I will protect... everyon-", Hakuren in the midst of all that caused him to break out of that as he would let go of all of those things, He couldnt save everyone... He could only protect and save those to the best of his abilities. And to those people he'd lost along the way he'd have to let go? Was that even possible? He didnt know but at that moment he felt released from alot of that weight... His eyes shooting open as he would come to Hakuren's side, "I'm right here... I promise... I wont leave you." he'd state kneeling down and pulling the girl in tightly.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren felt lost in the void unable to see and unable to hear. However then in the moment of fear a pair of arms embraces her. They hug are tightly and she could hear the gentle words spoken to her. Hakuren takes a deep breath and lets her fears flow down the creek. "Congratulations you have open your first chakra." With this accomplishment the ritual was done and Hakuren's spirit returns to her body. She pants heavily tired from the ordeal they just went though. She knew of some that would open gates one after the next, but this one took a heavy toll. She cannot do another and will have to call this a day. Tama may be willing to continue forward, but she lacks the fortitude

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It tok mere moments but he could feel everything flowing... The first chakra had been opened and his fear was released no longer afraid of his lack of protection of the world... but merely there for who was right there in front of him, or rather in this moment the person he was consoling... Hakuren. It was something he would definitely rememebr for years to come but at that moment he felt Hakuren leave his mind... allowing him to come back into the real world... "Woah... That was wild...", looking over to Hakuren he would raise himself to his feet, only to walk over to Hakuren.

"I meant it... I wont leave you. Especially now... I promise.", and with that he'd raise his hand up extending his pinky finger out for her to grasp onto it with her own in a sort of 'pinky promise' thing. It was the ultimate promise. One couldnt simply pinky promise and break it. It was unreal. Or at least it was to Tama... If she would connect her pinky to his, he'd smile and bring her in for a full embrace, "Lets... stop for today. Dont wanna overstep the first date... heh." or what could potentially be the last first date he'd ever have with how deep it had gotten... if they were to open up completely he was sure that this might be the one he was waking up to for the remainder of his days on this planet... Only time would tell though.

[Topic Left?]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back