Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Entry My return is a black rose…

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed entrance into the village.

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
1704005695510.png
As I strolled down the familiar path towards the supposed sanctuary of home, the bitter tang of nostalgia clung to the air like a persistent ghost. My return, a hard to swallow concoction of memories and misplaced pride, unfolded with a dark sense of humor only life could craft. With an acute angle to my nose and a stride that screamed superiority, I approached the looming gates of Kumogakure, my childhood haven turned prison of meloncholy recollections.

The rhythmic symphony of gravel succumbing beneath the weight of my black boots provided an ominous soundtrack to my return. Each step echoed the days gone by, the crushing gravel akin to the passage of time, irreversible and unkind. How appropriate. The scent of impending rain hung in the air, mirroring the storm brewing within me. A wicked smile crept across my face as I paused to release a wagon burdened with tomes from distant lands, an ironic offering to the place that once claimed my loyalty.

Arms folded in mocked patience, I awaited the gate guard, the sentinel of indifference in this theatrical return to a bitter sweet homecoming. The air crackled with anticipation, much like the storm clouds gathering overhead, eager to unleash their tempest upon the landscape of my past. The tomes, symbols of knowledge from far-off lands, stood as witnesses to the irony of my return, a twisted comedy written in the ink of my own misfortunes. Was this truly a homecoming, or a trip to the gallows. The anticipation was killing me, but like so many assassins, failure was inevitable. Turns out, I’m the sole survivor of my own excitement.

[MFT]
[Requesting Entry]

Eichi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well look who it is." Eichi lifted his ANBU mask slightly to show his face. The grin on the boy's face could easily be read. He was a bit happy to see Sakura once more. It'd been a while since their talk in the library. It was something the boy thought of from time to time. That bingo book certainly kept his thoughts. Who knew such criminals lurked the shinobi nations. Catching up to them sounded as though it'd take decades, but taking chances is what made some of the shinobi that were around today.

"Did you enjoy your vacation?" He asked, gesturing that she was okay to enter the village. Leaving the village was always big fun. You never knew what you'd run into. The adventure is something Eichi looked forward to, but he wouldn't put it before his own duties. He still considered himself to be learning of the shinobi nations. Having that knowledge before travel is what would carry him through. "I sure hope you're ready to get back to work." The boy chuckled, knowing that his own duties kept him working.

He began back to his post, trying not to hold his co-working up any longer than what was needed. "If you need help with anything, just let me know. Messenger pigeon or whatever." Throwing his hand up gesturing with his statement. He moved his mask back to his face, concealing his identity. If nothing else, his gaze would return to the entrance of the gates, making sure that no unknown traffic would plow through.

[ Allowed Entry ]
[ MFT | WC: +250 ]
[ Topic Left if nothing else | Welcome Back! ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back