Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Naito Asato's room

Naito Asato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naito Asato woke up in his bare room, sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of his bed in one smooth movement. He looked around and took his new room in, which was bare even by spartan standards. He had a small desk by his bed, a candle sat in its holder, still lit and dripping wax down one side to its basin. Reaching out for the candle, he would snuff it out, then raise from the bed. Crossing to the other side of the room, he would take his mallet off of it's rack, sliding the handle down his back until it was fixed into position by the straps there. He had slept in his normal clothes the night before, being too tired once he got through all of the student initiate rigmarole to even take off his shoes.

Such a hassle, but that's just the nature of the beast I suppose.... He thought to himself, reflecting on the previous days process of registering and all that goes into becoming a student. He would then walk over to the single window in his room, that looked out over a majority of the village as he was in an upstairs room of the barracks. It was huge, and upon first coming here, Asato had been somewhat intimidated by the sheer size of this village. He had never seen so many people occupying the same area, and it made him kind of queasy. Just like a bunch of insects to cram as many of themselves into such a small space as possible... I half wonder if some of them eat and shit in the same room.

With a tut, Asato would turn away from his view and look his room over once more. He found that he rather preferred it this way, with not many possessions. This way, in the future, if he ever had to lit out of this place, he wouldn't have to worry about leaving anything of any import behind. He would then step to the door, his inspection over, and leave the room, not bothering to lock it behind him.

Naito Asato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naito Asato would return to his room a day later, tired out from his training away from the village. He had not made contact with any of his fellow students, nor his superiors, mainly because he preferred to train on his own. Over this time, he had learned a few new ways to use his mallet in combat, and was mildly annoyed that he had not made any headway on learning any actual elemental jutsu. This was something he knew he would have problems with, the harnessing of chakra was something that he would have to work on, as he hadn't really tried it before.

Closing the door, he walked to his bed and sat down, then splayed his right hand out in the air ahead of him, palm up. He began to focus on pushing his chakra out of his palm, and the result was a coating of silvery chakra that clung to his skin for a moment before vanishing. Aggravated, he let his hand flop back down to his lap, and turned to gaze out the window at the city. I wonder what I should do about this? If I cant even learn the basic way to manipulate my own chakra, things are only going to get harder for me as they move forward.

With a sigh, Asato would stand back up and stretch, the joints along his spine issuing faint popping noises, and would then walk to the door, open it, and peer out into the hallway. Nobody was there, so he stepped through and closed the door behind him. It will likely be a while before I can come back to my room again, I have a lot to catch up on.... He thought as he walked down the hall, the mallet on his back making a soft clinking noise that echoed down the deserted corridor.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back