Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Napping [Zaku]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In his home, within the Ishikawa complex, Zaku slept in bed. He dreamed a assortment of ice cream and chocolate milk, a glorious ocean of sprinkles as well. He was in bliss, as his face held a smile as he cannon-balled into the tasty pool of goodies. Hopefully no one would interrupt this sleep, cause that would mean they were trespassing and watching him sleep.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Small whispers could be heard outside the Ishikawa complex. "Kiri, No. I'm not going to spy on Ishikawa-san. I don't care if it will make me better at stalking. I'm going home." Tomo tried to move away from the window when he felt gentle nudges from Kiri. "Kiri? What are you doing? Kiri? Kiri!" One final push sent Tomo thudding to the floor inside Zaku's room. Tomo rose halfway before realizing the situation he was in. Fearing to wake the ninja, Tomo lifted himself from the ground as quietly as possible. He stepped towards the window, and a creak came from the floor. Tomo froze, not wanting to turn around for fear of causing more noise. Tomo slowly reached for the window in an attempt to escape the proverbial lion's den.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
NZaku_zps7c20836b.png

Zaku_zps53651b1e.png

"WHO DARES TO WAKE ME FROM MY SLUMBER!?" I cried the booming voice.

I turned in my bed as if having a bad dream until my eyes slowly opened to find the backside of one Mochizuki Tomo reaching for my window. But to be honest, I made a grumbling sound and took a deep breath before exhaling. "The door...is over there..." I mumbled with a smirk, closing my eyes, wishing to return to the state I was in before hand. That is, until I realized what had happened.

My eyes shot open and I grabbed Ol' Faithful, my trusted Kunai from my bedside table and held it out in front of me. "Halt you bed side watching fiend! What are you doing in here!?" I shouted. Luckily no one else was at home or surely there would have been an investigation. This would be a most interesting predicament after, and would have no doubt started rumors if others had been here to witness it.

Unfortunately, from my position I couldn't quite tell whom it was, nor did I hear any of the words before hand. All I had were my suspicions and I'd rather not relay them...

[[Caught!]]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo flinched from Zaku's voice, inwardly saying every swear word he knew. Tomo slowly looked behind him to see Zaku looking at him, but his eyes were hazy. Zaku mumbled about the door being on the other side of the room, and Tomo stood there, confused. Should I go out the door? Should I continue to climb out the window? This moment of hesitation gave Zaku enough time to fully awaken, and Tomo watched as Zaku rose from his bed, pointing a kunai at Tomo's face. Tomo put his hands up to show he was unarmed as Zaku demanded answers. Tomo nervously laughed. "Hehe...funny story Ishizawa-san. Now, there's probably only about an 85% chance that you'll actually believe me, but her it goes..." Tomo took a deep breath before beginning to speak at a fast rate. "See I was following Kiri because I wanted to learn his secrets of not dying and he found me and insisted I needed training in stalking people so he brought me here to your compound where he demanded I peep on you while you slept and when I refused and tried to leave Kiri pushed me in here." Tomo released the last of his air in a large sigh. Tomo tried to smile at Zaku, but it became more of an awkward smirk. Tomo stared at the kunai in his face, watching for any indication that it would move toward him. If it came to a fight, Tomo would try to defend himself, but chances were Zaku was the better and stronger of the two and Tomo was about to know what it feels like to be Kiri.

[Oh Snap!]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
NZaku_zps7c20836b.png

Zaku_zps53651b1e.png

With his arms up in the air, Tomo surrendered himself to capture. Apparently it was a funny story that I would have trouble believing, which was highly probable. If found those who watch people while they slept very creepy. There is no way in the world that anyone could possibly find people like that appealing, unless of course it were a sparkly vampire; whatever those were.

Tomo spoke of Kiri and not dying. Who was Kiri? I supposed I would find out latter. But how not dying and stalking people ran hand in hand I wasn't sure. Still, the story ended with this Kiri individual, and if I were to believe Tomo's story, I would need to seek that person out. But thankfully, I lowered my Kunai as it was revealed it was no enemy of me-- just a creeper.

I looked at Tomo and sighed audibly. "Who is Kiri, and where do I find them? I think we should have a chat." I said in a sleepy tone, even yawning at the end. I just wanted my nap...

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zaku lowered his kunai and Tomo did the same with his arms. This was a time when he was glad that he was so small and feminine looking. If Tomo had been a burly man coming through the window, this situation probably would have ended rather differently. Zaku asked who Kiri was and where he was. Tomo gave a nod up to the window before turning around towards it, grabbing it, and beginning to lift himself up to see out. "Kiri's right outside this SON OF A...!" That little weasel had run off, leaving Tomo there stranded in Zaku's room with no one physically there to blame it on. Tomo lowered himself to the ground before turning back to Zaku. "Yeah...about that...he's kinda not there anymore. And I'm not really sure where he lives exactly. So you know...I think I'll just be going." Tomo slowly turned back to the window and began to try and crawl out, hoping that Zaku was too sleepy to realize that Tomo was make his escape.

[The Stalker attempts to leave the topic]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
NZaku_zps7c20836b.png

Zaku_zps53651b1e.png

How unfortunate, now Tomo looked like a liar and a creepy stalker. But I was tired, and such a response was quite surprising to me. I jumped little at the expletive and rubbed my eyes. This was a mystery that needed to be solved. I yawned loudly and Tomo began to crawl out the window. With a huff I quickly put some pants on, along with a shirt and followed him through the window. "Come on, let's follow him." I said in a sleepy tone, forming the hand seals for Chakra Sense. My senses became alive with the bright colors of chakra that my eyes could now see. A faint trail lead away from the complex. But to where, I do not know. Of course, the jutsu was unreliable and we might be taken someone impossible, but there was still a chance wasn't there...

"You should use chakra sense as well, just in case I miss something..." I suggested in a soft tone as I walked along.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back