Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Natural Born Rebel~ Noboru, Jiro [Stone]

Noboru Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Noboru, Jiro
Physical Description: Jiro stands at roughly 142 cm (or 4'6")and weighs in at 57 Kg (or 125 lbs.), with a rather athletic build with a touch of muscle tone showing just beneath the skin. His tanned skin and multiple body scars were an easy give away that he had spent the majority of his childhood at sea. His hair was a rather unnatural color naturally, a deep shade of crimson similar to that of a harlots lipstick. His hair was cut into what seemed to be a Mohawk, but slightly different as it was really only shaved on the sides of his head and trimmed up in the back and was normally either pushed back by his trademark bandanna or just left messy. His eyes would always seem to give the impression that he was either half-tired or just a tad bit depressed and they were just about always half open and hiding his beautiful reddish amber eyes. On a regular basis Jiro seems to wear a rather worn pair of baggy black shorts and on a rare occasion will wear a large Grey-Blue Admiral/Captains Coat with a faded white accenting.

Mental Description: Jiro was as previously stated in the title a natural born rebel and even when it came down to his parents wishes he had a hard time following them without a bit of resentment, but at the same time he knew when things got serious he would have to grin and bear it. He could sometimes be considered an underdog, but he would never admit it. He had problem with admitting anyone could be better at him in virtually anything and would be willing to jump into something he had no prior knowledge of just to prove it, needless to say he was rather prideful. Regardless his dreams of perfection he would always put those he cared about before himself and keeping the one promise he had ever made. That promise was to live a life with joy in his heart and if he had to die...die protecting what you love. He would always keep those words in mind and keep them close to his heart.

History: Had a rather happy beginning compared to most. Sure he lived out at sea and in of that didn't have many friends his age, but he had more family then anyone could ever imagine. Most of the crew would treat him like their own cousin, niece, or nephew. This always helped especially when it came time to try and keep himself entertained. Like most children he had chores, but unlike most he was responsible to cleaning the entirety of a full blown ship. His father would always tell him that if he respected the ship, then one day he would come to command it . These words would always ring in his head as he spent many days and most nights taking care of the crews messes and trying to keep his father happy. He would always get a bit of help from the newer members of the crew and as they became more senior members and more people would come to replace them. His mother would often joke that Jiro was the cleanest captain on the seven seas, and this would always put him a good humor. Then as he would grow he would lose the help of the other members and even his mother's words would become more irritating than helpful as he was forced to scrub the ship day in and day out. He eventually would let the spirit of rebellion take over and began to ignore his duties. His father would always challenge him to prove himself a valuable member of the crew. This always meant that the two of them would end up brawling it out and as per usual his father would always leave him gasping for air...but Jiro always made sure to leave his mark.

More time would pass and it would come time for Jiro's tenth birthday that he would get to finally get a real trial run as a pirate. They would raid a ship, but this time it wouldn't be an average ship. Jiro knew that this ship was picked personally by his father, they were going to raid a rival pirate crew. He had never really taken up a nervous trait, but he did find that watching the horizon always gave him everything he would ever need to calm his rattled nerves. In his younger years his father would always give him a speech about what his duties were if he didn't make it back, but this time it was a bit diffrent. "Listen Son...I know I've made things hard on you, but I want you to know...I.I-i love you son...", The giant of a man would manage as seemed to be unable to bear the sight of his son. Almost as if he knew he wasn't coming back. "Come'on Pops, We'll be fine...It'll be a cake walk.", Jiro would try to bravely exclaim as he shook in his boots. They knew tomorrow would be either a total victory or an absolute defeat. The weather had seemed to be more then enough of an omen for Jiro to once again begin doubt himself, but his father would quietly reassure himself his a comforting hand over his shoulder. "I'm Afraid Father...", he managed as he began to make out what looked like a ship in the distance. His father would quietly answer back. "We all are..."

The Two ships would come within close proximity of one another and warrior from both sides would begin firing cannons and jutsu alike in an attempt to sink one another. Men and women alike would come down on one anther and the bodies would begin dropping like flies. Jiro proved that he indeed was his fathers son and would strong arm many of the rival pirates into the savage waters below, but a rather unnerving feeling would continue to find it's self nested in the back of his mind. He would constantly be looking around for his father who had only taken a few minor injuries, nothing his Mother couldn't fix right up. It was then he noticed that most of his crew had seemed to over taken the enemy's ship. Jiro had seemed to gain his second wind and had gone back to knocking men twice his size into the water depths. Then is happened...he heard a noise that was totally foreign to him, but he knew he exactly what is was. HE had heard a roar....a roar of a man so powerful most men would cower in fear, but this roar was in pain. He turned and saw his father with a large blade wound covering the majority of his upper body. Jiro couldn't see who had done it and at this point he didn't care. He would run to his fathers aid and try to carry his heavy body back to their ship. He had drowned out all the noises from the world around him and found himself moving faster than had had ever before. He succeeded , but he wasn't thanked. No, instead he would be struck, by the hand of the man he had just saved. "WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THEM, LEAVE YOUR FAMILY!", his father would roar as his wife would begin treating his wounds on the unsteady ship. Jiro would dash out immediately as he saw what seemed to be a swarm of pirates beating down on what now remained of his crew. It was then he saw it. They had never really been fighting real pirates. No, they had been fighting the dead...some of these dead the people he would once call family. A loud cackle could be heard from high above, and he could barely make out the shadow of a man standing with his arms spread like a bird. It wouldn't be long before he realized that the dead had over taken the ship. He had lost his back bone. He was soon taken to the ground by the legions of his dead family. All he could do was cry....Cry and pay for a quick death. Things went black...

Jiro would awaken many hours later on a small row boat all on his own. He scrabbled around and tired to find either ship, but there seemed to be nothing as far as the eye could see. It was then he noticed what he had been draped in. His father Grey-blue coat had been used as bedding and his mother bandanna was wrapped around his fore arm. He figured this meant atleast one of them had made it, but with no bearing would just have to continue drifting until he hit land. After a few days he wound up making it several miles from the coast of some sort of land. He eventually found his way into a village that seemed to be contained within a large canyon. For a while he would live on the streets and barely make it day to day by begging. He would eventually find his way into the care of an elderly couple that would end up offering to care for him, but only in exchange for his services around their hotel. He knew he would hate this...but hey, it was better then living on the street.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Inu Endo]
[Haruka]
[Yukata Souji]
[Keita]
[Senshi Megami]
[Namikaze Shin]
[Kamaru]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back