Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Nazomeku 'Man of Mystery'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Nazomeku Aburame
%c6%e6%a4%e1%a4%af
Personality: Intellectual, Reserved, Analytical. Highly defensive because of his history. More personable with nature than humans. Keenly perceptive for always having his guard up.

Nazo, short for his given name, has always been the outcast due to his history. Without any parentals, mentors nor friends he took to learning from the history written in scrolls becoming a devourer of knowledge. His closest relationship is to the kikai that breed within. He was earmarked in the academy by his teacher who had loathed the Leaf Country for their affiliation to prosperity, so he was treated with no kindness from anyone. Even as he excelled ahead of the class, the teacher ignored this only showing the boy that he was of no importance, and anything that he had done so far in the village of the Sand, even simply being their with a Leaf Country native clan, would render him no appreciation at all.

Appearance: Born with a bronze skin complexion, his body remains primarily covered due to the grotesque breeding that occurs underneath his cloak. Ashamed to show his skin in front of people, he keeps himself well dressed and communicates to the kikai to do the same unless they are alone.
Ninja_of_the_Sand_by_amunition.jpg

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Unknown, wears black shaded glasses all the time.

It is believed that he has no pupils.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 168lbs

History: Unlike the majority of the clan, Nazomeku was born prematurely, his mother and father bearing this particular child later in life through strained health meant the boy didn't receive all the nourishments from the mother that he needed to grow healthy and strong. Due to the stress she felt through her pregnancy this directly affected the childs growth and development in the womb and he came into the world only 2.8lbs and barely four inches from head to toe. For weeks his parents argued back and forth over the health of the child. His father wanted to stick to the ritual of clan to solidify the agreement between his son and the kikai; however, his mother was fearful that due to the boys size the kikai would be a sure death sentence for him. They toiled over this for an innumerable amount of months surpassing into the territory of years, keeping the child in secrecy from the clan until the father took action, no longer able to bear the disgrace of an Aburame child living without the agreement of the clan.

It was the father's duty to put the child to sleep, and by his calculations -- when his son had grown to a size considered healthy enough to perform the ritual he set himself in action. That night he waited up well into the morning hours when the boy's mother was sleeping to execute his plan. At this moment, outside the ever watchful eye of the mother his father performed the contractual agreement between his son and the kikai, strengthening him during the ritual with his own chakras, that had grown feeble due to his old age, hoping only to increase the chances of the agreement being a success and the boy surviving the kikai as they made a hive of him. A note was prepared and a trained owl was called to carry the child off into the sands of Sunagakure to never be seen again. The father preferred not to ever know if the child had made it through the agreement of the kikai or not in fear of knowing the only child of these two elderly Aburame would surely send the mother to her grave.

-- An Unknown Number of Years later --

Nazomeku, the given name of the orphaned child found just outside the mouth of the Hidden Village of the Sands, survived the agreement of the kikai, and had suffered maliciously at the hands of his peers for it. Outside of his native village and foreign to those of the Sands his affinity with the Kikai which had seemed second hand to the shinobi of the Leaf Country was sickening to the children of the dunes. He was neither accepted nor loved, forced to live the majority of his life in the orphange. When he had come of age, asking the caretakers at the orphange who brought him there, he was never given the name of the person who brought him in from the outside of the village into it.

The note left by his father in the basket that the Owl carried to the Hidden Village of Sand beseeched anyone who came across this child to leave him in secrecy and give him any name that they so desire. All of this, being withheld from the child, boiled inside of him until he ran away from the orphanage, bewildered, bitter and full of resentment for his course of life which had been up to this point completely out of his control. The only place he could run to was the academy, where he could channel his confused fit of lifelong rage into the path of a heartless shinobi. Here, throughout his training he made no friends just as it was in the orphanage, and plenty of rivals -- defeating the odds like most children born prematurely to grow to an astounding height of 6'3 and healthy weight. Throughout his training he found that the outlet of combat, was his only solace for peace of mind and through this, grew a closer affinity to the meaning of his given name 'man of mystery.' Thus his journey began as a shinobi of the sand...

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thanks for choosing sand! It's the best place on the board! ^.~

Now. It's fine to create your own clan up, though if you're interested, there are several clans part of Suna right now with PC's in each. I can PM you that information or you're welcome to stick with your own.

All new players start between ages 8-13 (So I think you're a little big xP) since we have stats and a battle system and all new players start with basic stats. Also, we don't allow players to register unknown ages. That sort of thing can be roleplayed with the community (as if you looked ageless or no one knows your real age) but you have to have an age.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Here at Ninpocho new members actually arent allowed to take on one of our 'Bloodline' clan names (Aburame is one of them) until they reach a power level of at least 200. Once you get there, you are more than welcome to take on the name Aburame after applying for it, but until then I think you should... cleverly omit it.

Also, youll have to get your name changed. Everyone on here is an English nazi, so that lower case n is hurting our hearts. :p You can go ask an admin to capitalize it for you here.

Lastly, welcome to the boards! I think you'll make a grand edition. :)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not quite, you can earn the bloodline of Aburame as you gain genin status. Feel free to make up your own clan name and use Aburame abilities if you like as well.

Let's get you started with 5000 yen and some starting stats...

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Names are in Japanese format so your last name would go first so when ppl address you, it would be Aburame Nazomeku... Last but not least Sunagakure has a very extensive history here. Please read up on us and decide how best you would interact with us since we aren't quite canon like the Manga...

History: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=362&t=744
Timeline: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=3915
Clans: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=946
Suna: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=2129

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally a bit of attention. I was getting lonely waiting for this me to be welcomed.

Anyway, I need an admin to help me reset my password, it seems I have lost it within the 24 hours of me making it and have been using this auto generated one ever since. The system here is extremely complex, even for my liking; however, after reading through all of the rules I continue to see that this site isn't fully recovered from a hack and is currently in free-form? I read the history of Sunagakure and didn't intend on utilizing it for the making of my character for I saw someone else getting praised for taking that same course..

Furthermore, who can I speak to for proposing some environment shots I snagged from deviantart? Just a slight proposal I have for making roleplays more intricate by basing them in a setting that can be physically seen with the eye rather than entirely imagined by the inner eye.

Kuro, in regards to your opening statement, I will role play with the kikai but I won't make any mention of the Aburame name until the bloodline is unlocked.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In regards to your question about the environment shots, exactly what is it you want to propose? Our version of the Sand village is very different from the manga/anime's you see, which you'll notice if you go take a look at our outervillage and innervillage areas now that you have access. If youd like to make propositions for additional areas that will make sense with our setting, feel free to PM them to anyone on the council.

Also, just as some friendly advice, I would get used to 'waiting' if I were you. Most of the time, you generally have to hang tight when it comes to roleplaying around here. Posts dont usually come faster than once or twice a day, unless you make yourself some friends who have the time to do 'machine gun' RPs with you. :p

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Lol, I can get used to waiting, who are the members of the council? I will shoot them the environments I found and thought may be cool to RP in. Thanks for my Suna access.

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well I've been speaking with Eiji on Skype and I don't think I'm interested in spending any more time here. The system doesn't allow any creativity of what I want to do with my character. I'm not fond of authority as it is and I don't want it in my creative life either. Nice to make all of your acquaintances. Sorry the system is pushing a strong player away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back