Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Nervous Flower

Hana Azayakana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qD8RtMA.jpg

Today would start the beginning for a brand new student within Konohagakure. Although she would be nervous, she wanted to do this not only because of the fact that her family wants to see her succeed, but she wants to prove to everyone that violence should never have to be the first method to fixing a situation. It was a beautiful day outside, with the sun shining brightly and the wind breezing through at a nice speed. The sky was blue and everything that surrounded the area was at pace and so was she. Azayakana stepped outside of the Phoenix Gate, with her hands folded in front of her, making her first real debut outside of her family's household. She looked around, unsure of what to make of her emotions at this moment in time.

She had her hair up in dark brown pigtails that were of equal length going down each side, and she wore a blue dress with cherry blossom designs adorned upon it , while she had her Leaf Village headband wrapped around her waist as somewhat of a belt and wore a light pink pair of sandals. "Today is going to be..very nerving to say the least.." She thought to herself, looking up to the sky, and then around her surroundings, noticing other men guarding the Phoenix Gate when she walked out of it. As a child, her mother would take her to a small garden that was right nearby this location to pick flowers and ease their thoughts together. Today, she was going to that place once again but this time, as the seventeen year old Leaf Academy Student and not as the younger child she used to be.

Taking a right from the gate, she walked through the forest, listening to all of what nature has to say. The birds chirping, the bushes rustling and the sound of the wind going through her hair. These were the moments that made Azayakana feel so in tune with her empathy toward nature. "..I wonder what this journey will have in store for me..", speaking nervously to herself, stepping out of the forest in to a very bright area now, where she could see a small lake and flowers all around her. Smiling sweetly, she stepped a few more feet further before falling to her knees and putting her hands through the flowers she was surrounded in. "You sweet and innocent beings.." speaking softly, she closed her eyes and then continued to speak.. "If anything related to this journey has a purpose, then I hope i-it is to to showcase what nature really symbolizes.." Normally, Azayakana would never speak this much to a single soul but when she is alone it is another story, as she adores nature more then anything in the world.

Azayakana put a light pink flower in her left pigtail, smiling to herself as her pale skin became lightened by the sun. She knew that there would be risky adventures and weird things to come that would try and stand in her path, but she believes that her kindness and sincerity will help break out those negative things to come in those instances. She turned her head to the side for a moment, before thinking back about Konohagakure, before standing up and fixing her dress. I-..I suppose it is time to walk around and see what I have not gotten to see yet around here.." Taking one last gander at the flowers, she turned around and walked back the way she came from, walking back to the Phoenix Gate, entering the village once again.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
luZfVTw.png

A voice rang out from a man nearby, as he came out from behind the shadow of the village walls. He wore a black hooded cloak, the back clearly denoting a red and white fan- the symbol of the Uchiha clan. Like Hana, he had his leaf headband around his waist, but instead part of a blue sash, underlaid with a red sash. In the small of his back, a sheathed blade.

His face was covered, but she could probably tell that the man was in his mid to late twenties.

“Azayakana Hana.”

He crossed his arms. She might have wondered why he already knew her name. But Izura wasn’t about to tell. Secrecy was a powerful weapon, and he wasn’t the type of person to give up information so easily, even if they were from the same village. The truth was that Izura had access to the records of just about every ninja in the village. Before becoming a Leaf ninja, he had managed to break into the A.C.M.E complex and steal all of Leaf’s database information. Luckily for the Leaf, that was nothing more than a test. And through a chain of further events, the veteran Uchiha had ended up coming to an agreement with the village, becoming a powerful ally, rather than a threatening enemy.

But here he was, expected to help train the next generation of ninja. Perhaps he could at least impart that lesson to her. A lesson of secrecy.

“I am Izura-sensei. I’ve been assigned to be your teacher for tomorrow. Are you aware of this?”

He couldn’t help but wonder why she of all people had been sent to the academy in the first place. She didn’t seem the combative type, let alone the type of person to learn the ninja arts at all. But then again, looks could be deceiving. She was older than the typical academy student after all, if records were any indication of the truth. Izura’s forte was stealth and illusionary techniques. Perhaps that was her natural affinity as well.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back