Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Never know what you will find [Dual Search]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
A painful yelp resounded around the caverns as the rock hit squarely on the dog's snout as his shape revealed itself. It was not the Great Dane, it happened to be one of his underlings, a small, black-haired dog with floppy ears, a short and stocky build and saliva emitting from his mouth as he bared his teeth growling. He was not exactly the best at running but the plan had been set in motion and he was here to ensure that revenge was carried out in the swiftest form possible."Your derelict actions cease here, slaver!"The canine's voice snarled as he bounded forward his paw reaching out to swat Youizi who skillfully weaved to the side simply smirking winking in response as the duo trekked further and deeper into the bowels of the earth below."Human, I know these parts like the back of my paw. You offend my intelligence."The feline replied casting a glance back and frowning. That hound was still in pursuit and yet she could hear more...but saw only one? Where were the others? There were more, the cat knew it, the Dane was not so brazen he would send merely one goon in. He knew full well it would more than a little runt to take out the slaver. "Why even have slaves?"She repeated the question as if not believing what she was hearing herding the both of them into a tunnel that winded off to the left with the dog hot on their heels barking and gaining with every stride."It almost hurts me to hear those words! For profit, shinobi!
Such is my work and a good line of buisness it is too! I suggest you stop worrying about whether you'll end up on my list and start focusing on a new chew toy to toss to these rascals that is not us!"
Youizi grinned which would slowly fade as a dark shadow fell over them. The cat slowly tilted her head to look up at two pupils, pupils of a dog staring down at her.

The Great Dane,a cruel smirk on his features as he blocked the way ahead, the sounds of others yipping and barking behind him."Excellent work, Akihiro, you led them right to us."The black-haired canine bowed his head in response and retreated a few steps as the Dane took a few steps forward eyeing the bunch."A trap..it was all a trap..you planned this out beforehand, didn't you, mutt?"She growled at the beast as he circled the lot of them silent neither denying nor confirming the fact."You have displeased me, feline. We have things to discuss."She merely hissed in response her paw going for her sword which was unsheathed in a matter of seconds which instantly raised growling from the gathering crowd of dogs now enciricling the duo which now numbered a total of eight dogs."Try me, Hitei.""Why, that is no way to talk, now is it."A cruel smile appeared on his features as he locked eyes with Saito frowning."And you, when we were pursuing you, you went as far as to attack the pack, I believe we lost three or so to that pitiful weapon you call chakra."

That would raise a growl of displeasure from Akihiro who eyed the woman warily the saliva gathering on his tongue."Just gimme the word, boss, she got no buisness meddling in our affairs anyways."Hitei raised a paw to silence his subordinate as he resumed his speech."You are surrounded right now and your only means of escape would be to fight through the crowd, the use of any chakra is useless thanks to my abilites."His eyes glinted almost in the darkened cavern tunnel at the mention of that."In short, you are in a very delicate position right now. However....I will give you an option..."The other's dogs tails began to wag in a rapid motion back and forth as if they knew what was about to come."Trial by combat. Defeat me and you may pass unscathed. Fail to do so and well...I hope you wrote your last wills already."He chuckled at the thought shaking his head almost in a nonchalant fashion. Youizi eyed the dog suspicously the gears in her mind working as she tried to make sense of the offer. This was unlike Hitei, he was not one to risk such a prize on a gamble. Especially not when he had Youizi within his grasp."Just what are you playing at here?!""Why, absolutely nothing at all..you always were one to jump so quickly to conclusions, Youizi..learn to live a little...after all.. this might be the last chance you do so."The comment brought a round of laughter around the crowd as the Dane awaited their response a neutral expression on his face.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back