Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New arrival -Akumi's enterance (Private)

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

It was a long boring day like any other, the clouds where rolling, and the sun was just about to set. The mountains had a chill to the air, winter had just passed so this early spring still had a bite. Some would say it looked like it was about to snow. No, no.... It wasn't going to snow again until next fall. The flowers have just barely started to bloom, and the grass was so green. Butterflies, animals, you name it, they were coming out. It was beautiful, artistic, almost beautiful enough to paint, but that would have to wait.

This was the day, the day the young stone girl would start her new life. It was thanks to her mother that she had all the necessary paper work to move in, and transfer over as a gennin. Compared to her home village, this place was warmer, guess they don't call it the fire nation -I mean- fire country for nothing. She didn't need a jacket anymore, but she would probably wear it anyways. It was also warm enough to take off her gloves, but she wanted to keep her hands concealed. She knew children in stone were harsh about her... Mouths, but she didn't want to freak people out right away. She had never met her brother, well at least that she could remember, she didn't know if he knew about her bloodline yet. She wouldn't want to scare him off.

Akumi had finally arrived at the front gate of Konoha, she walked up to the booth to check in, and she her papers. It was easier than she expected, with the proper paper work. Only thing she needed to do now was wait for her brother. She wondered what he was like, mother told her about him, but that was different. Maybe she knew him when she was younger? She wasn't sure. Some say her memory is just bad, to be honest, she did forget things often.

Akumi walked through the gates, and looked at the village. It was so... flat compared to her former village. The air was full of all kinds of smells, just like her home. Though she didn't smell dirt as much here, it smelt more like grass. So she waited for her older brother to arrive.

[mtf]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Today was the dawning of a new day. Tamashii, was different now. Things had changed for him not long ago but the fever pitch was still at an all time high, He could feel the world around him, differently His chakra had even changed a bit... giving him a deeper presence than before, but that didnt change him completely. His scars from his face now gone, his eyes golden brown resting upon th soft chiseled face that was body strong and tame. Sporting black hair, and wearing some casual clothes he would smile to world as he woke up this morning, he had waited for a long time for today.... The day his little sister would arrive. He'd remembered her from when his mother was pregnant, after leaving his obnoxious 'Big Blue' father. She got with a normal man... Which was weird enough. Though the child was something he didnt expect. So with that he would dress himself well, Headband and all. He Bore the symbol of Iwagakure and Konoha on him. Iwa clothing marks and Leaf headband and clothing style. It was something that he stated he would never forget his past... but he embraced who he was now.

"Oioi!" He'd jump from the top of the Gate as he watched the whole thing transpire. Seeing if anyone was mistreating her. Most of the gate people knew who he was as he saved some of their lives while he was on duty a few times. Though he did notice alot about her, as he came to a land leaving a heap of smoke as he landed. He'd gotten control of his fiery chakra as of late. Though he used it to cushion his falls, "Yah yah! You must me the little sister I was expecting! Hehe!" he'd smile brightly as he crossed his arms and looked on. She was alike a spitting image of their mother... he held his hand out to pat her on the head. Their mother had detailed a few things about his little sister being strange but there was alot he remembered just on reflex. Last he knew she hadnt unlocked her bloodline but that was before he left Iwa when he was still in ANBU. Then he left before she even joined the academy... So. He had alot to catch up on.

"Ya hungry Akumi-chanchan?", looking at her he would smile, his heart was full of joy on this day. He would do his best to be the best brother he could be, this was something he would cherish... But maybe she wouldnt be feelin just yet... so he would take that in stride, but hopefully he would get a chance to have a good relationship with his sister. The look on his face said it all... He was excited, happy... and relieved that she was safe.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

It didn't take long for Tama to show up, he seemed to be there all along. Akumi didn't even know! She looked surprised when he hopped in front of her, it almost made her drop her bags. He was different from what she expected, she thought he'd be... more stern. It could be her mothers info was out of date now, it had been a while. After she realized it was him, Tamashii, she showed him a huge smile, even when he patted her head.

"You must be Tamashii!! She stated with great enthusiasm, she was so happy that she had someone here, his style made the place feel less strange. She was glad he had black hair, it made him look similar to her. She was worried they would not look alike at all. They had different fathers, so she expected him to look more like his own father. Well she didn't look much like her father, blonde hair, and blue eyes and all. She would sometimes worry she'd wake up with blonde hair.

"You batcha I'm hungry! I've been walking all day!" Akumi explained, though it wasnt that hard, she just like being dramatic. If you looked at her, she didn't look tired at all, in fact, she looked the oppisite. Even while walking up. WHich probably meant, once she lays down, she'd crash, hard. "I don't know any places here, so take me to your favorite place to eat!" She stated in a playful tone, she kept her grin the entire time.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
They both seemed to be in high spirits today! Tamashii would smile as he held a hand out to nab one of her bags the heaviest one he could see at the moment before beginning his walk. "Oioi! I am Tamashii, Jounin of Konohagakure. And I'm currently one of the people running this place in the absence of the Hokage...", he'd smile before rolling his shoulders, looking back at her... He couldnt help but say it. "You look just like mom. Hehe, How was she before you left?", he would tilt his head thinking for a moment things seemed to be quite weird when it came to his mother. He would have to figure out this scenario but he wouldnt care much because his sister was here now. He would have to take good care of her. He promised.

Taking a moment he would smile, even brighter, "I can feel your chakra... You're definitely my sister... Hehe, I can feel how strong you seem... Not Genin Level." though looking at her overall appearance, she looked frail a bit... but she was definitely his sister. He wouldnt dispute it. He had a few ideas though so maybe she would be able to show him the ways... "...Oooh my favorite place to eat is where you just came from... Mom. However, There is this awesome Ichiraku Ramen shop! They have all kinds of stuff... Or, I can lead ya to my place and I could call in for some Pizza. Your choice." he'd smile looking down about two feet down at his sister...

"Oh, before I forget.. Is there anything you want to know about me?"

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akumi's face seemed to fill with curiosity as he stated that he was one of the people running the place while the hokage was away. "Mom probably told you all about me already, in her letter. She told me about you, but I can't help but to think that some of her information was... outdated." She spoke truthfully. "But thats so cool! You, being a high ranking person!" She stated with excitement, it filled her with joy to know her brother was someone of importance.

When he mentioned their mother, she calmed down a little bit, and she allowed him to take her heaviest bag. She had a more shallow smile. "Things were... Hectic. She was healthy though, and doing quite well. I can't help but worry about her... My father was angry last time I saw him, he has a very short fuse." She explained, but she couldn't help feel like she said too much. She didn't want him to know about the troubles that were going on at him, since he was busy here, she didn't want to worry him. She flashed him a big smile. "I'm sure things were worked out though, they always work out."She stated, but she didn't believe, not this time at least.

Tamashii could sense her chakra, that was a skill she was still learning. He could sense her hidden strength, in wich she was glad she didn't have to convince him that she was strong. "I'm glad you noticed!! I plan on taking a chuunin exam as soon as possible." She stated with a nod, then she gave him a curious look. "Hey your high in the ranks, maybe you can nudge someone to give me a private exam." She stated with a wink, her tone made it hard to tell if she was kidding, or being serious.

Akumi had to ponder for a moment, go to a restaurant with her luggage, or order pizza. "Thats a tough one, maybe we should drop my stuff off, then hit ... Ichiraku Ramen shop!" She almost forgot the name of the place, despite being told moments before. She wanted to rest, but she wanted to eat out, she didn't to do it too often at home. She loved moms cooking, but sometimes she just like being out.

"Anything I want to know?... Hmm... Well you seem different from what I thought you'd be... Most of my questions are things I think I'll learn over time anyways, no need to ask them now." Akumi explained, then she adjusted her backpack, and her other bag she was carrying. Most of it was supplies, for making her special clay. She didn't like the stuff at the shops, she she made her own. The heaviest bag, that Tama had, that had most of her clay, and ingredients to make it. If one didn't know, they'd think it was full of rocks.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding he would continue to pace himself with the pitter patter of his smaller sibling, She was quite small... then again Tamashii was tall for most shinobi he'd met in the past. But what happened... why did she feel like she was given false... or even outdated info? Alot had changed in the time that he left Iwa for Konoha, so that was enough... but had happened prior to Akumi's coming... a more open minded Tamashii was present today. He was... different but the same. "Hm, He's not hitting mom is he?", he'd speak as she mentioned her father having a short fuse. There was a few things in Tamashii's life that he would not tolerate, Cold Ramen, Ignorance, and people who did bodily harm to women for the sake of doing it. It was one thing for training, and such... but hitting someone for the sake of anger, was something he would never respect, his tone as well shifted as he asked this... but he would let her speak out before asking about it again.

"Sure sure, You'll just have to show you've got what it takes to be a Chuunin. Its not just about power... but you have to know how to lead... or even know how to take a backseat to a better idea than your own. Its a tough pill to swallow... but Its how I've risen to the state that I have." smiling a bit he would be carrying this heavy load on his back. It felt like a bunch of rocks. Heavier than he'd anticipated he'd grown a bit sluggish in the few feet they'd been walking. He'd mention it later... "So I'll set you up in a mission I've got coming up soon... See what you've got. And See how you manage if you do well there I'll put you on the list for promotions and see about an exam coming up.", nodding he would smile down to her... he could feel a great deal of chakra strength with her, even with just a simple touch. Though, there were a few things he'd have to ask about her... but first...

"Alright... Ramen it is. And dont worry about buying anything... I'll cover you. I do have a few things I want you to know about me..." he'd smile looking out into the distance before sighing in joy, "I do have... a significant other. We've only been together for a short amount of time, but she's very nice and sweet. And she's the reason why I am probably completely different from what mom might've said... I used to be quiet and calloused. They deemed me a prodigy in Iwagakure just because of my knowledge of Genjutsu and Ninjutsu at an early age. But, that changed when I got here... and got introduced to this cliche' of the 'Will of Fire', it is one of those things that I would have never listened to before but... I believe in it." smiling again he would not go into great detail.

"Anyways... Her name is Yamanaka Hakuren." he'd smile before showing his golden brown eyes to his sis, sparkling with affection that he had for Hakuren now. She'd opened herself to him and vice versa... in ways he'd never thought imaginable.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi blinked when he asked her if her father was hitting mother. "If he is, then she hides it well. I'm always sent out, so I don't know." She didn't deny it could be a possibility, She remembered being hit, but that she didn't think it to be abuse simply because she never listened to him, and did her best to not do what she was told, if it came from him that was. It wasn't that she hated him, she loved him, despite the efforts to drive him insane. She had general dislike of his behavior. She noticed Tama's change in tone, when he asked the question. She wasn't sure, but it felt like it was one of his... lines? that someone probably shouldn't cross.

Moving on, She listened to him explain the chuunin. She believed that was easy, leading? Easy as pie. She was sure she could do that. When he mentioned a mission, her face lit up in excitement. "Oh! That'd be awesome! I want to go on a mission that will be a challenge!" She stated, then she nodded to herself. She had been on a few missions, easy piessy stuff. She wanted to go on a mission that would be a challenge for once. She was sure she could handle a b- or an A-rank mission. She knew that an S-rank mission might be ... out of her range right now. Or maybe it wasn't? She had never been able to see the full extent of her abilities though, maybe soon she'd be able to be able to see how much she could do.

Akumi to almost bonce in joy at the thought of a challenging mission, the the possibility of being put on the promotion list. She glanced at him as he told her that there were a few things he wanted to tell her. He had a girlfriend? She was quite shocked, that she stopped walking, and stared at him. She listened to the rest of what he said, about his life in Iwagakure, their home village, but that wasn't as important as the first bit of news. "Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend!" She stated, though... he really couldnt have told her before now anyways. "I thought you supposed to wait until you are old to get a significant other?? I thought that they just get in the way of greatness!" She explained, though she wasn't against him having a lover, she just thought he was putting 110% into being a shinobi.

Her name was Yamanaka Hakuren? Akumi saw that his eyes were filled with such affection for this person. "Well, congrats. I assume i'll be meeting her soon." SHe stated with a small smile. She wasn't sure how to feel about this. For now she'd just go with the flow, but she knew she was not interested in romance. Love blinds people.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Understandably so Tamashii would be leery about his mother in the arms of another man especially if she sent his little sister to him maybe because of how things were turning out... or maybe Akumi was a problem child. He'd be finding out soon, so he wouldnt speak too deeply on it. However, he was thinking about it and it was definitely on his mind now. "I see, Well, Missions will be given out in about a week. I'll be handing out various ones... I'll start you out with a Low Rank to see your skill in leading and following. Then another to see if you can do the opposite. We'll see how it goes and from there I'll see where you stand for an exam... for now we'll just be headed home..." looking at her he would think about the rocks he was carrying for a moment until she responded to his love life.

"Heh, love doesnt get in the way of my life... It makes my eagerness to fight to keep it alive stronger. Like my feelings about my little sister... Keeping you safe... That makes me stronger... It makes the fire within me burn bright and gives my life meaning." nodding off he would find himself smiling after he spoke. This was his life now... And he was thoroughly enjoying it. "Though, I did... -just- tell you. But you'll be seeing her before the end of the week more than likely." '...maybe sooner...' he'd think for a moment before pushing himself to question...

"Uhm, Why is this feeling like a bag of rocks...?"

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi was glad they moved on with the subject, she didn't want the day to suddenly feel gloomy. That and she trusted her mother could handle her own problems, at least she hoped so. When he mentioned that he'd give her a low rank one, she almost sighed, but was able to stop herself. She was hoping for a higher rank mission, but she tried to understand why. Maybe the fellow team mates were not ready for a high rank mission? just maybe. She was curious what he meant by the Opposite... like not following and leading? "Sounds good to me boss." She stated to him, then gave him a thumbs up.

Akumi listened to him as he expressed himself about love. It kinda seemed cheesy, but she was still young. She loved her family, but that love could jeopardize her judgement. Emotionally it would give strength, but emotions are... chaotic. She's seen a lot of emotions not too long ago. Eventually even the strongest break, and loose control of their emotions. She wasn't sure about it, maybe because she was more interested in serving her village, than following love. Her brother was passionate about it, so she didn't complain. "Well i'm glad you're happy. I just hope it never clouds your judgement, or harms you." She prattled on.

When he mentioned the bag, Akumi grinned, "Oh its full of clay, and some supplies to make it. I have my own secret recipe you know, and it works perfectly for me!" She spoke with great enthusiasm. She was obviously proud of her lump of clay, and she wouldn't say right now, she believed it was the tastiest. It was always best to make your own recipe, to fit your needs, and taste. Though it was questionable why she had such a large amount of it. Maybe it was because she liked the messy process of making it?

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding to her he would finally begin leading her to the new establishment that was their home... Crumbled mess in the midst of the clan housing... Something that was still being worked on but he had the necessary funding to make it happen. He wanted his sister to live better than the apartment setting that he had previously. He only did such to save money and prevent himself from over doing it. However, with this notion beginning to grow Tamashii wanted to create a space for her that she could blossom into the woman she wished to be. Within the confined spaces of this area of course. He had to protect her obviously. Though this was simple enough to think about, Tamashii just wanted to be there for her... being an only child in body and soul for a long while changed him and with her being alive but not being around her he wanted to catch up on everything he missed out on... but he could feel it. She wanted more, She wanted to be apart of something bigger... To be known for her power and prowess... Much like her cousin... Souji.

"Oioi... I'm very happy.. but I also think if you find a balance in yourself... You can do anything... And it it wont get in the way..." nodding he would find that his ideals were crashing into the forefront of his thoughts, but it was also at this time they were standing right infront of the home. "Your room is the empty one in the back... I'll buy you a bed and such before nightfall. Anything you need before I go off for my duties for the day? I have to attend a meeting tomorrow that I'm getting ready for." nodding once again he would take her to get some food but after tomorrow his schedule would be cleared for missions and such else.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Arriving at the housing, AKumi was surprised. She thought he lived in an apartment, not clan housing. It was awesome, a lot better than an apartment, probably more expensive too. Things were still being worked on, but that was okay. She like watching things being built. She was already liking this village, but she kinda missed home. She figured she'd grow out of it. Once she hit Chuunin, she could go visit on her own.
Things would get better, she knew they would.

Akumi listened to Tama, and she nodded to him. It made sense, but she still felt a romance would get in her way of achieving greatness. She had no more to say on the matter, for now, it was time to check out her new room. "I can't think of anything I need currently." She stated, then nodded, understanding that he had mission stuff to do. "Thats okay." She stated then she took her her room. She would walk in, and set her bags down. She then started glancing around her room, it was roomy, she'd have to decorate.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back