Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private New Faces Hopefully New Friends... [req. Shion]

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Nalu Tanaka Icons.jpg

Kino had almost completely forgotten about the incident that occurred at the gates, he was moving on with his life to the best of his ability. Those closest to him would probably have noticed an actual effort to smile more and be more present in conversations. He was going out of his way to help with students training and step up for local missions. This was an almost complete one hundred and eighty degree turn from the road he was once headed down, though no one could pin point the sudden behavior changes.

Kino knew why however, Kino was finally accepting himself and wanting to become more in his village. By this of course he meant that he wanted to meet people, make actual friends, and who knows. But it started wit hard work and a genuine effort to just simply smile and be alright. So on the off day, he found himself bored and out of his mind trying to find something to do. He decided to head for a walk up to Hokage rock, a place he hadn't been in some time and a place that might remind him why he was chasing that dream.

He stretched as he walked, looking up at the stone carvings of those who lead his village. He couldn't help but picture himself maybe one day amongst them, but not anytime soon. He didn't even really want that, so much as it was his being here that made him think of it.

"Ugh, what a drag. Why did I even come to this place, I should've gone to get ramen or something." He groaned out loud.

[wc 270]
[mft]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A few stretches, a few tries to pick up everything he needed... before he would growl annoyed and just use a plan b. Nyr would be his backpack... The poor Canine was filled with buckets of paint, all water-based paints, but still all full of paint. by the time he was getting all the way upstairs by the Hokage rock to paint some faces... he found himself halting in his steps as he caught a few soundwaves.

He stood there simply with a cigarette between his lips and today... he wasn't dressed in undercover clothing or anything because he kind of was hoping that no one would notice who he was. and if he got in, in his clothing, he shouldn't always be hiding. "Ramen does sound nice... but want to help me otherwise..?" He would comment before pointing to the paint pots that were beside hm. All the pots had small markings that could be felt easily, even seen but held no major meaning. Other than telling Shion which color was which he was going to use. Braille as people called it.

"Not sure I can guess your age... but I only have one pack of smokes left, if you don't take it all you can have one." he would comment before moving past the boy towards the faces. "Don't worry, Nyr here won't fall down or anything, so you in..?"

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"Nineteen, as for join.. I feel like I have an obligation to ask what it is you have going on.. Even though it's my day off I have a feeling.. I'm going to get roped up in this whether I want to or not as I was here." He let out a sigh, the smoke sounded nice and this guy was.. something but he wasn't about to get himself into trouble over a cute face and a smoke. "Paint, rock, an unoriginal prank but one that usually gets a good laugh out of kids from the village. I uh.. I don't think I'll take part instead maybe I'll be a party pooper and just recommend you don't.. Do that.."

He ran his and to the back of his neck and held it, he'd never been in a place of having to turn down an offer of this kind, and the person looked his age and like they'd get along from the offer itself. Kino a year ago would have taken him up on that, hell even a month ago he would have, but now he was sort of leaning away from trouble and into his life in the Anbu. But.. maybe..

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Roped up..?" He questioned as he halted all of his movements. He would grin towards the other before waving his hand back and forth. "Oh trust me... everyone has a choice in their life. Join in, then there are endless possibilities, stay out, then there are endless possibilities too. Do you get caught, do you not get caught, what are the reactions, what would the consequences be? No matter how careful, carefree, or anxious someone is, you can never predict everything in the future. I learned that the hard way." He would take a long drag from his cigarette and Nyr shook a little rattling the paint cans.
"Oh.. and those paint cans... They are water-based, one rainy day or the snow melts or whatever, and it already fades and disappears. It won't damage the Rockside either unless I use OIl paints, like Acrylic paint or guashe... ghuashe? That fancy pansy paint. If I really wanted to mess stuff up... I would just go paint it up with products. such as coffee, tea, fruit, tobacco, paper, food, urine, leaves, bark, and bird droppings. It may cause a pinkish-brown stain and may disappear after the source of the stain has been removed. for outdoors, with the sources removed, normal sun and rain action will generally bleach out the stains." He would just throw that intell at him before moving ahead again. "Up to you what you want to do. Enjoy and get a laugh out of it, without it being hurtful for the environment... Or just do nothing, then there are the options, do I call in law enforcement, or pretend I never saw anything? There are a lot of ways that someone can butt in.." He would comment before picking up the paintbrush... Right... there was a wrapper, now how should he get that wrapper off. "Nyr... help..." He mumbled to his companion who started to try to pull the wrapper off as he did saw the little pull tab.

Last edited:

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Kino watched for a moment longer, "I won't help you.. But seeming you were kind enough to inform me the nature of the paint I guess I won't try to arrest you either." He caught himself making a joke, though it wasn't good as the boy hardly had the social skills.

"So.. Why paint the rock then? You don't look like any of my students so I would say you're probably a bit too old to be pranking the village. I mean, it leaves a fella wondering what the reason could be.."
He listened to the statement about the environment and tilted his head. "Wouldn't it also be better for the environment if you didn't smoke or put paint on rocks at all? Sorry it just seems like a weird line to draw in the middle of this, but.. I'm not judging more.. Curious? I guess?"

He laughed lightly and scratched the back of his head as he spoke. A small smile crept up on his face seeing the dog, reminded him of his training days with his sensei. But even more so, he felt like he was making another friend, and that's what he had set out to do on his day off.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"It would be bad for mankind if I stopped smoking." The red-haired made a comment while the cigarette was in the corner of his mouth to still be able to talk. He would breathe out the smoke and as if a comical anime chibi scene happened right in front of the others eyes... The time halted for a split second as the wrapper left the brush. The canine holding the wrapper in his mouth and the redhaired launched the brush as he fell backwards. A loud thud would sound, the brush would fall a meter further form the male and he would tumble and turn on the ground. Holding the back of his head before shouting to his canine companion who already held his ears flat and tail low. Yet it still was wagging as he was laughing of sorts. "OI!!" Shion started as he had moist looking eyes. The cigarette was also on the ground and as he grabbed it and put it out. then threw the bud in the smoking pack to not litter anywhere.

"You did that on purpose!!" He spoke to the canine who started to wag his tail broader and annoyingly started to smirk. "Prank the village... or entertain. What does the hidden leaf do for those who are still on the streets? The children who have no home and live from dumpster to dumperster diving. Begging and stealing for food. What about the children who lost their parents on the gate attacks and have nothing, as how they could feel, to look out for. How to make their day..? Yes... you can buy them food, but how about a story they can live on their own. And I used to be a student around, I used to be like those kids, living under someone's house for warmth and live off the street, starve on those streets while no one batted an eye. Even the hokage herself never showed a concerning eye to me or my street family. So yea... I would love to show those kids something to look for, to talk about and soften their load." Shion commented as he looked towards Kino and only after a small silence picking back up the brush. "So for those children, I am willing to paint a rock..."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back