Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New Kid (Requesting Anbu captain or higher)

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
tenor.gif
The Leaf Anbu’s complex was truly something to behold. Though it could benefit from a bit of dusting and perhaps some decor, it was rather charming in its own right. Kind of like an old underground hunted hub or whatever. It was unfortunate, only one percent of the village populace had ever laid eyes on such a marvel. Not from a lack of trying, most probable, but this was a covert organization after all. Just as well. It was a haven of sorts. For its members that is and would only remain so as long as it could not be found... except by those who already knew where it was. I knew where it was. In fact this is where I found herself this day. My safe haven. I smirked audaciously at the notion. No place was safe, I mean... not really.

Safety wasn’t my concern. I didn’t come here because I needed to lay low or anything like that. No, I was here on business. I finally earned my stripes if you will, Anbu in training to full fledge Anbu. This meant more responsibilities. Some more subsidiary than others but what the heck. Speaking of subsidiary, I was to finally meet the head hancho or his/her mini me. I guess this was what they called orientation. I’m not going to lie, when I was given the rank of Anbu and that I was to report here for an important meet and greet, I was filled with a bundle of mixed emotions... mostly anxiety. Everything right now is brand new. This place, this meeting, what’s next, all a mystery. Hell, I hadn’t the slightest clue if this would be a private greeting or a mass greeting of all newly pledged Anbu. I’ve heard different stories on how these things go. Hell, one Anbu pledge four years prior to his first orientation. The only thing consistent was that every pledged Anbu received orientation at some point or so that’s the word on Anbu news network... ANN. I found myself in an open room big enough for a towns hall meeting. It was dark but I was sure I was in the right spot. Empty from the looks but I knew better. So... I did the only thing reasonable.

“Ahm... Hello?”

[mft]
[All Anbu welcome/plz join]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The access to the complex was a closely guarded secret and not many could pass within it's walls without proper clearance. security had been ramped up in the recent string of activity at the gates though that was to be expected. As such, it was rare to see anyone around the area at all though there were exceptions at times like...today. Shuffling a few file folders before her as she walked down the hallway, her steps echoing as she muttered darkly to herself."I had almost forgotten how much paperwork comes with the job."She said approaching the doorway to the room within and tensed as her Sharingan pupils eyed the door knob. She frowned for a brief moment before entering the dark room making no sound the well-trained eyes falling on the figure of a girl who seemed lost.... or so it seemed unless she was the poor soul that was to be briefed. That would be quite tragic indeed, Soku hated this part of the job but it was necessary, after all, only the best made the cut and today's task would be no different, after all, what could possibly go wrong? She laughed inwardly at the thought. A lot of things actually now that she thought about it. She sighed outwardly letting her voice be heard before speaking, an icy, cold tone that cut the tension as easily as a butter knife."I can only pray this is the place you are supposed to be, otherwise, I pray for your sake you have a most excellent explanation for presenting yourself..."She stopped to ponder on her words before adding."Actually...do me a favor...you got about 30 seconds to explain why you're late."

The kunoichi ignored the fact she had actually arrived after the would-be ANBU simply locking eyes with the girl, her expression concealed behind her mask."Because I don't know if you were made aware of the fact but I operate on the policy of..early is on time...on time is late...and as far as I am concerned...you were on time." It was a method of grilling the new recruit, things even like a simple explanation/briefing were never simple. They weren't like the standard shinobi forces who welcomed you with bright smiles an easy indoctrination into the ranks, here, you were exposed to the worst of the worst all in the name of the village even if it was something simple as a silly little briefing. She was still slightly ticked off at that fact....but it had to be done."Your 30 seconds start now..."She said briefly raising an eyebrow."Trust me, I really do not want to go to 31...."After that, she clammed up remaining silent as she awaited the ANBU's reply. This was going to be interesting to say the least.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
tenor.gif
Well, that was simple enough. A girl from the looks, happened to walk in with uncanny timing. She came in quietly and if it weren’t for her resentful sigh, I might not have seen her come in. I turned to look at her and awkwardly enough we made eye contact that neither of us were willing to break. She initiated the conversation almost immediately giving me no time for my usual but witty ice breaker. Speaking of ice, her tone and demeanor was rather cold. A hell of a way to greet someone upon initial meet but definitely effective.
"I can only pray this is the place you are supposed to be, otherwise, I pray for your sake you have a most excellent explanation for presenting yourself..."

I immediately tilted my head away in order to conceal an onset arrogant smirk. I had lost the starring contest but it couldn’t be helped. This little girl already had a syringe stuck her butt and it would be a shame if the lack of control in my facial muscles caused the syringe to seep further. Shinobi have been killed for less or so I’ve heard. Once I could control my overweening emotional response I returned my eye contact with the straightest face I could muster... sadly it still felt as though I were smirking. Couldn’t be helped. Before I could respond...
”Actually...do me a favor...you got about 30 seconds to explain why you're late."

I felt one of my eyebrows raise. Sigh, why can’t I control my facial expressions? Seriously, I’m going to get myself killed if this goes on... or at least in about thirty seconds. I’d open my mouth as if to speak but..
”Because I don't know if you were made aware of the fact but I operate on the policy of..early is on time...on time is late...and as far as I am concerned...you were on time."

Mmmk. But wasn’t I the first to arrive? With holding my witty retort, I went to speak again but...
"Your 30 seconds start now..."

Ok here is my que, but...
"Trust me, I really do not want to go to 31....”

Damn this girl likes the sound of her own voice. It was hard not to roll my eyes but I think I lost about five seconds just then. Maybe I should ask for a do over or if she needed help finding her mommy but there wasn’t much time. Seriously, she was like 5’2! Never mind that, I needed a response and quick so I did what any rational Kunochi would... I let my mouth do the talking.

“Yeah so you see, I was actually kidnapped by the two hour liberation Shinobi! After two hours, they let me go. Darn two hour liberation Shinobi, they must have gotten you two huh Ms?”

I was shocked at what my mouth just said. Maybe I should do the talking next time... if there was a next time. Darn smart ass mouth.

[ooc: thanks for joining :)]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She stared at the girl through her mask attempting to comprehend the blabber that had just erupted out of her mouth.Liberation shinobi....two hour....what...? She offered no sense of acknowledging the statement as she looked at the girl taking in her features and build referring back to the file folder she had every now and then."I don't know what nonsense you are speaking but it really won't do you any good to keep rambling on so I suggest keeping your tongue between your teeth and listening up." She grabbed a parchment out of the folder trailing her finger along the sheet muttering to herself before nodding and dropping the folder to the ground as if it was of no importance."Right, let's get down to buisness, anything that is said within this room will not be told to anyone outside of the branch, if I ever as much catch you breathing a word of it in some random stranger's direction, well,things won't be as pretty and nice as they are now."She smirked at that. Nice and friendly....the words were almost too laughable to describe the situation at hand. She walked around the girl making circles as she talked gesturing with her hands."Now that we got that out of the way, introductions are in order."Introductions were always a fun thing, well for most people it was, nothing in the ANBU was fun, the word simply did not exist in their vocabulary, it was non-existent."Tempest, ANBU Captain of the Assassination Divison and also your new best friend if you wish to make it through this orientation which I really doubt." She utilized her code name eyeing the girl to see how she would respond. Soku was secretly enjoying the grilling, after all, dark and dreary tasks like this, you had to find a way to make it interesting, did you not?

"Your turn..this time you got 5 seconds.She replied holding up a hand as she began to count."I trust you know how to respond the right way....like a true ANBU."She said her Sharingan pupils looming out at the girl threatningly. The Captain really hoped this recruit at least had that much basic knowledge. After all, she had made it this far, that was an acclompishment in itself."1..2..3"The fingers began to shoot up as she counted off the numbers. She intended to make this process as intense and stressful as possible. Most new ANBU were ecstatic at the fact of getting promoted and wanted to jump into the action right away, however, first they had to learn there was much more to being one than wearing a cool mask, vest and lugging around a sword. Much,much more. She was here to do exactly that.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
tenor.gif
My eyes would lock onto the folder she had dropped. Damn it, I lost round two of the starring contest, but just as well. Probably wasn’t wise to get into a tit measuring contest with the Anbu captain... though I think I have her beat. Wait, did she say Anbu captain? This twerp? Did she win her rank from a gum ball machine? I had to look away to hide the rising smile at the thought but even more so after correlating her name, tempest, and who was before her. How absolutely accurate. I’d fix my face in time for her to make it back around to me though I’m sure my eyes were still smiling. Once, tempest, was done checking me out, she gave me five seconds to introduce myself. A smart girl would have utilized those seconds more wisely than I but I had a question to ask. As she counted down with her cute size fingers I’d ask against even my own better judgement.

“So what happens after five captain Tempest-sama?”

I asked in the most sincerest way possible for me. I found that If you can fake sincerity, you can fake pretty much anything. Besides, I had to ask. Maybe not so much in the ditzy way that I had but it was a valid question. I’d recall the silent mothers in my orphanage giving us similar count downs though we never let them get to the decided number. Instead we’d correct our actions in time to see the count come to a halt. Haven’t you ever wondered what happens if you let the clock run out? I continued to stand there at attention wondering what was to happen as the five seconds drew it’s end. My eyes on hers and hers on mine.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She sighed deeply at the question asked as her fingers hit five and maintained that gaze with the girl slowly judging her. Soku had expected something of this sort of occur and that was frankly why she despised grilling the new recruits, they were so headstrong, so stubborn it almost terrified her but they needed a wake-up call."I asked for your name, kid, or do you mean to tell me you have forgotten it already. My,my, this one is really wet behind the ears from the looks of it. I don't know who handed you your promotion on a silver platter but that is not how things work in this branch. Now,let me break a simple little thing to you. You can either give me your little measly name and we can go about our buisness and rid each other of our sights, you can walk out the door and hope to god the Medical or Main Branch have a opening for you or I have no problem taking on a more...hands-on approach."She said her eyes twinkling at the thought. The Captain really did not want to go there, that was a last resort. The idea of calling in more manpower did occur to her but for something as simple as this, it seemed almost amusing. There was no need for such drastic measures though the girl's vibe that she was getting did not sit well with Soku."I don't know what your problem is really, it's just a name..though if it is your pride that makes you refrain from doing as you are told, no worries. There's the door."She said thrusting a finger back at the door which she had come through.

"We don't have to be friends, best of allies or whatever but this is a natural process everyone goes through so if you can't let go of your pride for a couple minutes. you have no buisness being in this branch."The Santaru spoke bluntly, her voice steely. Yukio really was beginning to rub off on her with that personality of his. She leant against the wall arms crossed as she watched the ANBU, a raised eyebrow as she waited for some sort of response. People could be reseilent but this...this was something else. Out of all the people. she had to be the one to do this grueling process. She did grudgingly but that didn't mean she had to enjoy it. Quite frankly. Soku got the feeling she and this potential ANBU would not be getting along any time soon.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
tenor.gif
Pride? Pride... what did someone like me have to be proud of? I have just one to many flaws that I humbly accept. I can’t fly, I can’t breath underwater, and I’m no good at stand up comedy. I’d glance at the door that my captain pointed at. That door wasn’t just the door out of that room at least not to me... no, it was the doorway to a meek and certain future of what if’s and if only metaphorically speaking. The main branch wouldn’t take me, I couldn’t even get through the academy’s graduation requirements and what would the medical branch want with a Kunochi who’s completely talentless when it comes to ninjutsu. No, if I walked out that door... it would be the end to everything. I’d never find out who I was and where I’d come from, who my parents were. Everything I’ve been working toward, in the gutter. I took a deep gulp before speaking next. I think I admire this captain for telling me how it is. I hope to master bitchjutsu someday: the ninja art of pissing people off by telling them the truth. Well played captain... well played.

“Kami Captain, Kokonatsu Kami... it’s not. It’s not just a name captain.”

I’d pick up the file she had dropped before and gently dust it before reaching it out to her. Not that she needed it or even wanted it, obviously not cause she dropped it, but because my name was still legible upon the folder. She had the right idea throwing the folder down, I would have done the same. What could she possibly learn about me from the perspective of another. Perhaps I misjudged her, perhaps this was her way of getting to know me... in which case, reading the file might not have been a bad idea.

“My name is all I have. The only thing that I was born with... and the only thing I will die with. Look what I’m trying to say is, I mean what I’d like to say is, My responses earlier... wasn’t cool. *sigh* I’m not so fantastic at apologizing so unfuck you or whatever, it’s just figuring out who people are takes time. And it takes twice as much time if they're trying to impress you or like you. Either way I believe that I can do better. Can we start over, please? I’m not so likeable but I can try harder. Maybe we can be friends or at least allies?”

I’d give a sincere smile and hope that the Anbu captain would give me another chance. It was obvious that she didn’t want to be there and I wasn’t the finest cup of tea but maybe, just maybe, she’d acquire a taste for something with a little less cream and sugar.

[mft]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a smile on her face Asuka walked down the steps of the HQ, she remembered the first time she had been here all those years back. When another ANBU member, Maru, took her down here for a "class" which simply ended in an episode that woke up her darker side. Thanks Maru! But anyway, this time she had a very important mission. She finally got into the complex and took a deep breath.

"Someewwheeeerrree over the rainbow!" Asuka's hands dissapearead into nothingness, a few moments coming back with a bucket of bright yellow paint and a big thick brush. "Way up hiiiiggghhhh!" She continued singing, placing the brush inside of the paint, cleaning the excess on the rim of the bucket. And she simply started painting, the grey walls turned a bright yellow.

She did here some conversations going on nearby but she didn't pay any attention to it. She had a mission to do. "And the dreams that you dream of, Once in a lullaby!" Thankfully being a Shinobi, she was able to stick to the ceiling to reach hard places. Teleport from one end to the next to make time go by a bit faster, at least in her head. Also useful to catch paint that would drop unto the floor. "Someeewwheeerreee, over the Rainbow. Blueeeee Birrrddsss Flyyyyyyyy! And the dreams that you dream of, Dreams really do come truuueeeueeeueeee!""

[Topic Entered]
[Song Asuka's singing]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She held up a hand to stop the kunoichi's replies clearing her throat before she spoke."Apologies are not required, I know your name, young one but this orientation is no simply interview. I am trying to distinguish where you would fit within the branch, where your skills lie and we always start off by grilling the recruit under stress, try to understand. You are not here by mistake,so I presume you want to be here, so let's give that a second try, shall we."She asked her voice neutral. She took the file dusting it off flipping through the contents almost in a natural fashion before tucking it under her arm."Papers don't say everything about a shinobi. It's once you get to meet the person face-to-face that you really get a vibe from them, hence why we do this."She said frowning as her ears picked up a distant singing voice in the moment but made nothing of it. Probably just one of the ANBU, they did have some weird folk within the branch, herself included. She almost laughed at the thought."Just think of this like a really tough job interview, relax and you will be fine. There are expectations that you must meet being a fully-fledged ANBU now and I have to ensure you now what that role entails so bear with me, alright?"It seemed her approach had taken a drastic change, from cold and uncaring to a reasonable, soft-voiced persona."First off, I want you to explain to me in more than three sentences why you think you are deserving of the role you are in and what skills you feel you contribute to the unit as a whole."

Not a second after Tempest began speaking, that same singing voice started up again yet this time it was clearly more closer and vibrant. Soku scowled behind her mask. Her inner gut was bursting to find out what was causing that disturbance. It sounded like a female voice...a strangely familiar female voice before her eyes widened and a dread of horror filled her stomach.She would not...no...of all the stupid, idiotic things...She gave a glance to the young recruit."Follow me..quickly. We have a matter to attend to and I can not leave you here unattended. I think we can find a use for you yet."Wrenching the door open, she stalked out into the grey, dull hallways following the voice stopping in horror as she suddenly stopped farther down glancing at the yellow color on the walls. There were paint splatters everywhere. The Complex had been re-renovated in a sense and in the middle of it all stood none other than the infamous prankster, Uchiha Asuka, the Main Branch Sennin, She steeled herself not to lose her temper, not to explode at this child in a adult's body. She held up a hand to Kami warning her not to come any closer and twitched a few dials on her headset."Tempest to all units, lock it down. Secure the facility, we have a breach of security."Instantly, there was an uproar as the alarm began to ring and the red flashing lights began to activate as the Captain approached all buisness-like. She prayed Asuka would not recgonize her behind the mask."You are currently in restricted area controlled by the ANBU Black Ops. Identify yourself and the reason for this vandalism."She said in a hard tone.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
giphy.gif
The atmosphere took a shift for the better, mutual respect all around. Probably the best outcome I could ever hope for. My slightly shorter than I captain had just explained the complexities of Anbu orientation and that the traditional grilling was merely routine. Shame, it didn’t make that process any less uncomfortable. In fact, I’d like to meet the member who came up with the bright idea... so I could high five them, in the face... with a chair. “Aaaah I see,” I said disingenuously. Suddenly a voice could be heard singing though faintly as if down the hall. My captain seemed unperturbed though I made little effort to disdain the random chime in as I looked briefly around the room in a manner of WTF and then back to my captain who continued on regardless. I nearly missed the redeeming question thanks to that singing. And thanks to that singing I didn’t even have to answer it. Nope, the voice had crept closer and now had both our attention. I blinked rapidly while trying to hold a smile, you know, the kind of smile you have during those judging sessions or interviews for short, before I was instructed to follow Tempest into the other room. I wasn’t sure what the emergency was, perhaps bad singing was some eccentric Anbu code for something. We traveled back the way I had came and followed the singing to its source. The once silent dull mystique of a hall was now a loud mustard drenched mess. I nearly died with laughter though refrained and settled for a light chuckle and smirk. A silvered haired woman with a scar from cheek to mouth held both a can of yellow paint and paint brush. I think I just found my favorite person in this village. I was ushered to a halt and Tempest sounded the alarms and lock down... with me in it damn it!

“Uh, is all this really necessary, Tempest-sama? I mean singing off key isn’t exactly the worst crime. Though the choice in poetry warrants the death sentence I’d give her a pardon. I mean , she did just service this awesome paint job.”

I had to yell in order to try and over talk the loud and obnoxious alarm. Really, was there no subtle or more elegant way to alert the facility? Like a classic piano melody or something...

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka kept painting the walls with her brush, cleaning the extra paint on the rim of the bucket if needed to not cause a mess. Although to some, all this would be considered a mess. Her singing stopped when she heard steps coming her way, it was interesting to see two ANBU's coming her way. One of which she recognized, the other she didn't. Probably a new recruit. With a sigh she turned to face them but smartly they kept their distance, indeed this was about to be an interesting meeting.

With a chuckle, she covered her mouth to keep herself from laughing. "Tempest?" She asked sighing "I thought you would be named Light Dragon or something." Of course, she decided to play with this, maybe she would be able to have fun. She had to clean hear ears out of discomfort out of the alarms going off, was this really necessary?

"This may well be a restricted area." Asuka answered with a shrug "But please, do you truly think I'm stupid enough to believe there's "ANBU Black Ops"? Sweety, I am well in the "need to know" spectrum and I can guarantee there isn't a Black Ops department." She sighed "Secondly, if you don't know who I am then you're not doing your job which is kinda sad."

A smile appeared "Vandalism? This place looks like it was created by Death." She said with a sigh.

But she raised her head in surprise at the comment of the other member, she didn't know her but know she wanted to know more. With a quick step through space, Asuka teleported a couple of feet away from the girl, trying to study and identify her. "I like you." Asuka giggled, with a warm smile. "You get me."

With one last sigh Asuka teleported back to her original position and sat down, taking out from her pocket dimension a picnic basket. "I hope you understand, I missed my lunch cause I'm an idiot." Asuka giggled taking out a Dango stick and eating one of them. "You're welcome to enjoy what's inside the basket. Come on! Dig in."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She exhaled a deep sigh knowing full well any words that she wasted on Asuka would fall on deaf ears. Nodding to a passing ANBU operative, the alarms were promptly silenced and the gates lifted. She glanced at Kami and back at Asuka, a thoughtful expression forming behind that mask of hers as she nodded to herself."You know what...your punishment, you'll help me conduct the orientation of this new ANBU recruit, how does that sound, Asuka?"She said glossing over the other comments the girl had made."In fact, I'd say it is your duty as a Sennin to help those within the village better their potential to grow so come on, you two, off we go and afterwards, we're gonna have a session on how to clean off that disgusting color on these beautiful grey walls."She said gesturing back to the room from where the two ANBU had appeared leading the way. Soku would lead the way stopping before the door resting her hand on the knob before turning her attention back to the two woman, her voice suddenly taking on a all-serious tone as she locked eyes with Asuka."In all seriousness though sis, I do require an hand with this recruit. Kami, you want to succeed in this branch? You want to be an accpeted member of the ANBU?"She gestured towards the Main Branch Sennin."Now usually, I would not do this under such unusual circumstances but the chance presents itself. I am going to have Asuka here aid us in this, I am going to throw a series of scenarios at yous, while you are completing these set tasks, the Sennin will be an obstacle in some form or fashion and you have to prove you can cope with that, only and only then will this "grilling" be complete."

She cast an regretful eye back at the tarnished wall and it's fresh coat of paint. The sight almost hurt her to her core. She had gotten so used to the dull grey and she frankly preferred it that way, bright colors like that belonged for the outside world, she believed, not the interior environment."Just hope I don't assign you janitorial duties.."She said more to herself in an underbreath. The Captain pushed open the door gesturing the two inside waiting for them for enter before she would enter herself as the door shut behind them with a resounding clang. Soku would flip through the file folder one more time before sliding it across to the Uchiha."Read up on the kid while I prepare some stuff. If you have any questions, now is the time to ask, Kami."The Captain said as she moved across the room digging into her pockets and fishing out a small scroll which she tied to the end of a kunai.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi wasn't in an active line of duty right now, so he often helped around the place to help those who had troubles with shooting and learning basics of the ANBU around here. Yet even those things were slightly towing down. He walked around in his usual clothing, which let often people think he was a she. This was no other case, he wanted to talk towards the captain in order to gain some personal advice, but from the noise down the hallways something was going on. Slowly he looked behind him, he already knew what was in his shadow. A soft sigh left him as he started to walk more towards the group that made noise. For now, he would just stand there and watch. As he was a mute anyways, he had his own form to communicate which not everyone sadly knew in this world. Izumi was wearing a black scarf with crests embroidered on it; the scarf covers the bottom portion of his face and is wrapped around his shoulders and draped along his arms. He also wears white gloves. His clothing consists of the black school jacket with a black button-up shirt with a sort of bow tie or cravat on the collar. He wears it with the dark uniform pants with a white belt and black boots that have crests similar to the ones on his scarf.

Slowly... really slowly, behind the shadow of Soku, something crept out of her shadow. Slowly a halo started to emerge, but not the usual halo one you saw on angels, this one was spiked. Slowly she grew till full form behind Soku. Her eyes had this slight light delay, making them look almost demonic.
tumblr_p4yf3yNzGH1vldj14o1_400.gif

"well well! Isn't this fun?" She spoke, a scythe slowly turning in side her hands. "My master wishes to know what this rumor is inside the hallways~ She cannot focus on all the paperworks~" She chimed happily and was now afloat from the place. Her body is slim and well trained. Se has the physique of a 17 up to 18 years old. On her left arm and leg, she has markings, it is that of an old language, almost like a tattoo but that is actually her new oath. She floats thanks to the wings on her hips, just above the ground she went with a (mis)fashioned way, wearing just a single boot. She has long purple colored hairs, which at the tips color towards a different color, greenish. Her eyes are a purple hue and a golden iris, purple cross shapes.

Izumi who stood there... actually gained goosebumps from this creature... A sweat drip could have been seen from him.

MFT: 449

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
tumblr_inline_pc16hiYVvl1vmtdfv_250.gif
What in the world? The silver haired Frida Kahlo had stepped in and out of reality right before our eyes. I blinked sporadically, my mind unable to comprehend what had just happened. The confusion I felt was enough to distract me from the head recking alarm. I hardly even notice that it had subsided once Tempest gave the command. I did notice that Tempest seemed unfazed. Why did Tempest seem unfased? Was this sort of thing in the realm of normal for her? The woman had been standing in front of me. I’d stare at her, staring at me, wondering what she was thinking. Perhaps the real question would be, what was I thinking, starring back at her. She’d say that she liked me and that I understood her. I’d politely reply with characteristic trenchancy, “That’s very flattering but I draw the line at necrophilia grandma.” I really needed to practice internalizing my thoughts. The woman had already did whatever she had did to return from her original position making this the second time I had witnessed this otherworldly ability and yet, I still could not comprehend. And then she’d pull out a picnic basket from what may very well have been her ass considering it came out from no where. Like what the hell? I’d given up on trying to understand at this point and would play along like it was normal. This may very well be my normal now. The Dango sticks she was offering did look delicious. The sugary round trios of colors brought up a feeling of nostalgia however I declined with a wave. As far as I was concerned, she pulled those Dango sticks from her ass and I had a strict policy against eating booty marinated Dango sticks. Instead, Tempest would motion us back into the room in which my orientation had taken place. I nearly forgotten I was still under the interview scope. Tempest would reveal Dango ladies identity as Asuka and the title Sennin was mentioned. I had to stop to blink frantically again. Apparently that was my natural reaction when a failure to comprehend my situation. I’d shrug it off for the most part, however, the question of why did these two seem so familiar with one another lingered. The question would have to wait as today clearly was the day for strange phenomenon. Now a shadowy thing was forming from behind Tempest. My eyes began doing that blinking thing again when a failure to process had occurred. Before it would take full form, I snatched a Dango stick, nearly out of Asuka’s mouth and flung it at the shadow thing. “Tempest-same! Behind you!” I hadn’t considered how shit my Taijutsu was, to included my lack of athletic ability to throw anything, until I watched the Dango treat soaring in slow motion pass the shadow creature and land smack into Tempest’s cheek, err mask and bounce onto the floor at her feet. The sugary powder still spotted where it had impacted. I put my head down in shame, well mostly because I didn’t want to make eye contact with Tempest after that.

“Uuuuh my bad Tempest-sama.”

At this time the creature had fully formed and scythe had formed in its hand. Just what was happening? It was somewhat levitating which caused me to fight the oncoming error code with in me.

[mft]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sound of his footsteps echoed down the hallway the commotion going not had not gone unnoticed with the halls of the ANBU HQ and those eyes had informed the man of what was occurring arriving on the scene without a words as his gaze looked up and down the wall gliding over to the group of people amassed before him. "So I'm going to cut to the chase here, what is going on here, why has this been done and who is responsible. I don't want excuses, I don't want to be side tracked and if i find out any of you are lying we can have a long discussion on the matter."

Chinatsu grew out of the man's sleeve gaze shifting between each of the Ninja before him speaking through gritted teeth. "Last time i checked this was a rather professional branch not the shit show of a circus we have found here." Regardless of Chinatsu's words even the Hyuuga seemed annoyed at that moment his normally monotone voice having the edge on it to send a shiver down more hand a few spines as his hands trembled by his sides attempting to remain calm. "Going from what i have seen i can somewhat piece things together and i would prefer if this all came to an end here and now, your Shinobi and Kunoichi not clowns."

The Sennin's foot tapped against the hard stone floor making a slight echo around the small hallway the man's mask covering his eyes preventing those present from following his eyes to see who he was looking at with each word. "And some time in the next few minutes would be nice, this is not a request this is an order."

[Topic entered]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka ignored the first petty insult. She simply kept smiling and took a bite from her Dango stick, waiting if anyone would take her up on her offer. Apparently no one did, but she looked at her sister's comment as she walked towards a room."Orientation?" She repeated with confusion, what exactly could she mean? Who knew, but in reality it sounded fun. With a yawn she kept listening, holding her food on one hand.

She liked the idea of helping by being an obstacle. "Of course Big Sis!" She answered with a smile on her face. "I could be... like... like a bad guy! Trying to steal the treasure hidden in a mansion!" She continued giving out a few ideas. That is... until the unthinkable happened. In a few moments... a... humanoid figure appeared out of nowhere. Asuka had to admit, she was quite beautiful and behind the humanoid creature someone else appeared. Was that.... Izumi? She hadn't seen the man in a while. "Apologies to y-" She was about to say master when her Dango stick... her food was taken away from her. Thrown towards her sister. Asuka saw it in slow motion, the stick slowly fell down unto the floor and her usual smile dissapeared.

"He.... hehe..." Asuka's arms fell unto her sides. "You want an obstacle...." Asuka's hands cracked as she moved it. Slowly looking up at the new recruit. Her Eternal Mangekyou activating. "He... hehehe.... hehehe" Asuka kept giggling, an evilishly grin on her face. "I'll give this brat an obstacle to overcome." With that, a circle formed around her, some sort of really hot material started to form and float. For those who knew of it, they would've realized it was Plasma.
a880c26905f154a4a8d79cce67ee9503f56daa0aa679e1135e5c5b9031140b27.gif

"I know of a funny story for this exercise!" Asuka kept giggling like a crazy person. "A individual came for revenge!" Her head twisted, back and forth. The creepy smile never leaving her face. "I hope you got insurance brat." She spat out to the new recruit. "Because this exercise might break your limbs!"

With that, another friend showed himself. It was clear he wasn't happy. But how could he be? The fun had just begun! "I was just doing a decor to this place!" Asuka raised her fingers, and black flames sourrounded Asuka in some sort of armor. Amaterasu to those who would be able to recognize it. "Once there, I decided to have lunch! Asuka giggled once more, her eyes wanting blood. "But apparently ANBU doesn't have respect for other peoples food..."

"Per big sis request." Asuka laughed out loud, ready to start. "I'm gonna be an obstacle for this recruit and probably break her limbs. See how she respects food afterwards!"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku would clap her hands together finally finishing her assessment of the room walking back to hear the words that were being spewed out of her words much to the Captain's horror. Asuka could take a few insults, the Santaru trusted her that much, after all, she hadn't got this far without being yelled at and whatnot. Soon enough, however, Soku had her own problems to deal with noting her shadow was..getting...bigger? She slowly turned and instantly wished she hadn't staring up at the...the...creature that had just revealed itself barely noticing Izumi, too transfixed on the..thing manifesting itself."H-Hello to you too..."She stammered backing up a few steps her hand dropping to the hilt of her blade."We were just...conducting an....analysis of the....new r-recruit here."She nodded towards Kami. Soku had seen terrifying entitites but this...this was hellish."We do not mean to intrude upon the serenity of the headquarters."She said barely managing to keep a smile on her face. Of course, that was when the accursed dango stick came flying towards her leaving a splat on her mask. Slowly turning to face the offender, she opened her mouth to reprimand the recruit when she noted Asuka's open hand and her expression. She slowly began to look between the two, her look of worry turning to one of horror."Oh..no...no...no...you've done it now..Kami. No...no..no"

What Kami had done, she would not get to find out as a new tone cut into the converstation. The Sennin. The Santaru wanted to shout in relief but his words wiped any thought of that out of her little mind.How do I end up in these damn situations.She stepped back allowing Yukio to see Asuka's handiwork before speaking cutting across everyone else."Sennin, I was here conducting a general analysis of our new ANBU here and it was going smoothly but as you can see, Asuka here decided to venture in and paint the walls causing a disruption to the going-ons around here. I was going to have her clean it up after I concluded my work here."She really wanted to explain how she had no part to play in the painting but only so much could be done. She was gonna get it now...this..this was not gonna be pretty.

Perhaps the Captain spoke too soon. Asuka was spewing some sort...of chakra? Her comments just increased the tension in the room more. It was one thing to vandalize the wall but this..this was taking it a step further. All of this over a mere dango stick? She could tolerate the pranks, she could tolerate the petty insults but this...no. She was a Sennin and for this reaction for something so minor, the Captain could not believe herself. She was done...done..with it. The clan house incident, perhaps she was not justified then but this...there were times for such things and now was not it. She had to learn but would she? Would she? She did not care that her Sennin was present watching this, did not care that a potential ghostlike creature was lurking in her shadow observing as well. That was her sister and if Asuka could not cope with the fact that even antics like these could seriously cause danger when not needed, she would just have to learn."Enough!"The woman hissed a hand shooting up to unstrap her mask letting it clatter to the floor as the patterns of her Sharingan began to swirl forming into the Mangekyo fashion.
kohaku__s_mangekyo_sharingan_by_blazingbarrager-d1gdsys.jpg
Her hands began to crackle as every now and then, a spark would shoot out hitting the ground leaving a scorch mark."You are acting like a child and I am done with it. You whimper, complain and whine over something so minor, a dango stick? What's next, your little paint brushes and buckets?"She maintained that cold hiss walking closer to the Sennin."Look at you, girl. You're a mess. You self-entitled brat. You come in here, you violate all sorts of procedure and protocol damaging these walls and then get offended and all whiny and hissy when someone grabs something of yours going as far to threaten them with such excuses."Her hand shaking clenched the hilt of her blade drawing it slightly."What about us, girl? What about us? Did you ever stop to think we do not appreciate these antics, not when serious buisness is being conducted?! Don't you dare tell me about your feelings, you willingly came in here and did that. You are no Sennin, You are a child in need of some serious growing up. It's all fun and games but sometimes, learn to read the situation. Something you are incapable of doing."She glared back at the girl and her eyes wandered to the dango basket. She gave it a solid kick sending it flying into the wall."Child. That is all you are. A child."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jibril had suddenly emerged from behind the female and had thrown up a rather dark and looming shade across this hallway, but those moments soon started to shift. While she was busy to prepare herself to cut out a bit of the soul of as she always said, but in fact, nothing would happen as it would just pass through and because it was no Kami or Yokai it wouldn't hurt the normal shinobi's. Yet right at the moment, the scythe would touch the female, it would come to a halt. Curiously she started to dartle around the person in the hope to see what this was on about. Slowly she turned over and saw the place where the stick had landed. Slowly she started to stutter out in a burst of laughter. Breaking the silence that was going through the hallway.

Izumi meanwhile, stood there. Silently he would start to judge the people around him, letting his eyes slide. that was till his eyes rested up upon the Hyuuga, wondering if he had finally forgiven him... having his kind of eyes and all... He looked to the situation from a distance and really thought this was a mess... No one seemed to have a slight piece of thought anymore of what an ANBU seemed to mean... Secrecy and leading a double life. No one was able to know you were one in the secret army... Which is why they all had codenames... Slowly he started to lean towards a piller, hearing how the Sennin started to request what had happened. Yet he seemed himself still as a mute, speaking in in one on one situation he would talk, but not in situations with mulitple people... Slowly he started to play with his white long hairs as a bit of distraction yet kept everything under tight watch.

Jibril on the other hand, just came back from the giggle fit she had previously. Slowly she started to move around, from one to another to get a good vieuw. "Well, boss-man~" She chimed and would whisper sweet nothings into the ear of the sennin, just for him to hear...
"There is this commotion here, which was caused by an intruder which wasn't handled with by the corrected way of the ANBU." She would chuckle a little and smile a little mischief towards them. "If you were to ask me... Someone got in, a singing sound would emerge through the hallway... suddenly an alarm and judging by the yellow wall there has be--." Before she could even talk further a huge eruption started at the fact how one started to yell. "Oh my... So much for secret identity or self-honor~" She would chime a little and 'lean' against the sennin. "What will you do?" She hummed further and started to watch till a command came from either her master or this sennin, as the was a command previous... Defend Izumi, Listen to mister baddy bad here and follow her direct family.

[MFT: 498]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
It would feel as though the room fell silent if only but for a moment when the voice, caring authortive weight, demanded an explanation for the freak week circus taking place in his halls. I couldn’t help but take a step back in an attempt to disguise amongst the group. But then I felt a surge up my spine. I had somehow invoked the ire of the main branch Sennin. Her rage had beamed upon me like a spotlight centering on Stage during a solo performance at the konoha theater. I’d blink several times in confusion. The hell was her problem? Like a super villain in some crazed diabolical scheme, she’d monologue her deranged plot to do me harm and her reasoning... which happened to be, well, silly. Still, one would have to admire her passion. I’d step back from the powered up Sennin and next to the once forming shadow creature but now a giggling scythe wielding broad and whisper to it/her, “Who would have thought the main branch Sennin was both an artist and a foody extremist.” Suddenly Tempest lost her shit. Apparently this was contagious. I’d listen, my eyes wide open in shock as Tempest ripped into the main branch Sennin. I was greatful at that moment that she’d not turn her fury in my direction. I was nearly speechless at its end, though I did wonder if Asuka would be firing back. I looked at the man who demanded an explanation and raised my hand, “Yeeeeah, I’m just here for orientation. putting my hand down my eyes began to wonder the room, shying away from the others for a moment. But not for long as I found myself confused about some of the things Tempest said in her rant. These two seemed waaaaay to familiar with one another... almost as if, “Wait, um Soooo... are you two like lovers or something? Because if so that’s like totally cool with me... I support free love... yep... So Ima, I’ll just go stand over there with creeping darkness and starry eyes.” at that time I’d make my way to the side where the scythe lady stood and the guy wearing a scarf because at the moment, these two were the least scariest in the room... and they were a total freak show. I’d stand a few feet of comfort from them before taking a peek at scythe girl. What was she? The question would have to wait as The one who had called us all to attention seemed to be ready to speak.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed the longer the situation lasted the worse it would get and it wasn't making Yukio feel any better about the position he found himself in, First Asuka then Soku the two seemed to only spur each other on as the Hyuuga could feel his heart rate increase by the second. He didn't say a word at his his gaze going from one person to another as he began to move forward feeling the streaks of plasma burn his face Chinatsu's for twisting and contorting as it vanished from sight, the more steps he took the more obvious it was how little the man cared about the pain at that moment in time.

With a final step his boot sank into the ground the floor cracking and buckling under the force standing between the Uchiha and Santaru his form drastically different than when he had first arrived teeth turning to fangs and eyes glazed over white stretching across his face in a rather unnatural manner. The most prominent feature was the veins cropping up over the Sennin's body their tone darkened to a hellish red as two voices echo'd from his lungs in unison. "Both of you will cease and desist before I make you!" This was no longer a matter of request but came across as an order his attention first turning to Soku, Izumi and Kokonotsu.

"You three to Kotori's office now, if you have this much time to kill I'm sending all of you on a mission that should keep you busy for a while and I hear one word of complaint we can have a one on one discussion about making a mess on branch grounds your all to blame here." It was then his attention turned to the Uchiha his form only starting to twist further red and black ooze latching into his body as he began to grow in height. "You may have come here with the best of intentions Asuka and to this point it was an easy clean up but now this has gone too far you will be coming with me and we will be having a discussion on this matter further in detail."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back