Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New Land's Travels [ENTERING COUNTRY]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Looks like the place you described, yeah?"

..I don't know, maybe somewhat.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Why can't you remember anything?.. I told you I can't remember anything!

"..Wait, what the hell? So am I just walking here for nothing? We've traveled hundreds of miles for nothing?!"

No, no, it's not like that.. This is obviously for something, you know.

"Well, alright.."

Agreeing with illogical logic, Aomaki continued his trek through Fire Country into Lightning Country.

The trek had proved somewhat dangerous, for previously, Aomaki had been bum-rushed by bandits he easily fought off.

He enjoyed knowing he threw them off the highest cliff elsewhere.

"Could you.. I don't know, maybe.. Try a little bit harder?"

You've gotten even harder yourself.

"What the hell, I think you mean the opposite!"

Hah.. There's no way I could truly say anything but that anyway.. You always know what I mean.

"You're.. Right, I do.. It's like I'm doing everything myself.."

Almost like you don't need me somehow.

"No, wait! I do! I was just kidding, please, forgive me if I'm a little bit.. Different.. Right now.. Some things have been bothering me, and this damn peak is just another annoyance to me.."

Alright, I forgive you.. I understand the problems at hand.

"Thanks.."

It's fine, just find a cave to stay in for the night.

"Good idea."
[Monday, December 9th, 2013 / 5:16 AM: Runtime = D-Rank - 4 Hours (240 Minutes) to leave Fire Country and head into Lightning Country's Monumentum Deo]
[Monday, December 9th, 2013 / 9:16 AM: LEFT FIRE COUNTRY. I am now in Lightning Country, Monumentum Deo.]

[Topic left.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back