Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

News [PVT]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka knocked on Tamashii’s office door. It was an odd thing to do, seeing as she had every privilege to go into the Hokage’s office even though she lacked the credentials to do so. She was a stickler for protocol, even more so now that Yomi was in a highly visible role. Beyond the appropriate protocol, she could not advise her on her duties as Hokage as well as Tamashii could. She did not take offense, as he would not be able to advise Yomi on matters of their faith, as well as she could.

She would wait patiently until Tamashii granted her entry thinking that it was even better for him to be the one to tell Yomi that Takeshi had not returned with Besito like they had hoped. Upon entering she would give a small bow before explaining the situation to him.

“Besito has returned from Sand with this scroll. The ANBU Sennin did not accompany him back, I’m afraid.” Asuka would hand over the scroll to Tamashii before giving him a word of advice, not that he requested it, from one adviser to the other.

“Do not let your first words to her be that Takeshi has, also, not returned. She won’t hear you after that.” Asuka gave another small bow to the Sennin before removing herself from his presence.

Meanwhile…

Yomi looked over documents that needed her signature. Everyone seemed so goddamn needy to her, yet, as the days went on, the one thing she needed had yet to turn up. How was everyone getting what they wanted and not her? She sighed and tossed her pen down. She had had enough of this for one day. Tamashii was given direct access to her. As such there was no need to announce himself and he could come in and out as he saw fit.

Once he did, she would greet him with the same wide-eyed look when she saw him, hoping for good news.

“What is it?”

[Topic Entered with Yomi & NPC Asuka]
[NPC Asuka – Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding he was paying close attention to the workings around the village now with Yuki and Tsukasa working on the branches he didnt have to worry about Yomi expending herself alot for now. He would not allow it. He didnt want to alarm her too much but as Asuka would enter into his office which he always kept open for people to come to him before going to Yomi anyways, he'd nod listening to the woman who didnt dance with him at the party. It was okay, Tamashii was going to manage without a pout of pettiness today. ". . . Sending me in to do the dirty work? Okay, no biggie, but remember if Umashi comes back, You owe me a dance.", nodding he would look over the scroll, Tamashii was the resident seal master. Every Seal from physical imprisonment to Morality sealing Tamashii had it all, and he would look to the scroll to see it if had any harmful seals written upon it.

After a moment of investigation, he would find that it was not hostile in its build, nodding he followed by a huff, Tamashii would finish up his paperwork... which never seemed to end at this point. He was taking on more than he did with Umashi because he wanted Yomi not to stress, she was pregnant. Which reminded him, he'd ordered the finest food in the village before continuing he'd ave it delivered directly here as he would be sure that she was hungry. She was still trying to work full force into what she was doing like she was before she met Umashi. 'Damn Umashi... Why are you always having dramatic crap happen to you? Are you trying to be the main character in my story too? I'd be damned... Heh, I miss you old friend...' Tama would think to himself as he would find himself infront of Yomi's door as if his body had moved on its own, gravitating towards her door. Knocking, she would immediately answer as he would enter smiling.

"M'lady? I would like to... extend an olive branch your way? Would you care for some food?", nodding he would carry the scroll in hand, as he fully allowed himself to enter into her presence. "Also I have something for you... It's come from the gate. And I've already checked it... It is a summoning scroll, so I'll open it if you want me to right now?" nodding again he wouldnt recall the last time he slept. He wouldnt go to sleep as Yomi instructed... she wanted Umashi found, and he respected that, so with a bit of euphorium and the antidote to Heaven's touch that kept him wide awake... but he did that all before entering in.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Z5ZVFLC.jpg

Yomi could not manage a smile, yet, but perhaps a calmer demeanor would be enough for Tamashii today. There was absolutely no reason to smile and for all she knew, she'd never smile again. Although she had no appetite, she would not turn down the food because she didn't want to have the Sennin look at her the way she knew he would. It was nothing she was doing on purpose. If she was not hungry, she wasn't going to eat. Maybe she would become hungry if she prolonged the food aspect of his arrival.

"Scroll? Lets have a look at that first then we will eat." And because she could let a moment of being in him presence go by without asking she followed up with:

"Any news?"

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'She's so gorgeous. . .'

Tamashii was thinking of cutting his hair because of her... Maybe by now he could, give her a bit of solace, a reprieve from the constant droll of things. She was the leader of this nation. She was the leader of this society. However, she was still a person. She was a human being. Or so he thought. He saw the Goddess in her but he didn't take it as a true god form. He was trying to give the woman a sense of humanity in his head but, he held her at such a high esteem that he didn't and couldn't figure what wrong she could ever do… which was nothing to this point. She reacted the way anyone would when dealing with the loss of a loved one. Tamashii hadn’t, he went into hiding. He went into mourning. And the first thing He'd told Yomi was that she had to suck it up. However, the apologies would come after this was done.

Tapping the scroll he would nod, "Yes, I don’t know exactly what it is myself so why don’t we learn together, Huh?", insert signature head tilt here. Tamashii would open the scroll across the floor before forming handseals and sounding out, "Release!", and with a large POOF! What would emerge!?

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
zJp2Aknm.jpg

It seemed that the time had finally come into play, the scroll opened and the summon requested with a puff of smoke the huge figure appeared into the office, taller than most men that had been encountered and broader than them as well. Dorn glanced around as his eyes checked out the surrounding of the Hokage office, the silent statue as always, he preferred to gather the information then speak than just blurt into conversation. Taking in the scenes that was around him he looked back to the table and back to Yomi. His eyes studying her for a few seconds before he decided to even speak. Knowing full well that this situation was one he could study further.

“Takeshi has sent me to give the Hokage an updated on the current situation he is at inside of Sand. He was unable to attend in person right now due to the matter of the issues that he is taking care of but I may fill you in on the current situation. Though I was supposed to come directly to the Hokage?”

Dorn looked around noticing the décor and the fact he was inside of the office of the Hokage, yet the one that was there was Yomi. Strange to him but he still was here to do a job and that much he was going to see threw to the end. As he stood there he then begun to explain the situation that was currently ongoing with the ANBU Sennin.

“Takeshi is currently in direct talks with the Kazekage as per the request of Umashi, the Hokage. He has been in the talks since he arrived as well as searching for news about the location of the missing ninja he was sent to acquire”

Knowing full well that questions would be asked in this situation Dorn allowed himself to stand there and await them. Wondering what he would be asked and what would be needed to complete his small task that he had been given.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the smoke cleared, a hulking figure appeared before her. Yomi looked over his massiveness, remaining quiet for a long time. She had not expected this at all. She was well aware that this was a…body…of Takeshi’s otherwise she might have flipped the desk over at him. Yomi had only come across him once, but, his voice was familiar and given that he popped out of a scroll and relayed information that only the people standing in this room, save Takeshi, would know, she was pretty sure that this was Dorn.

Yomi sighed. No one had reported to her that Besito had come back, and what was worse, was that Takeshi didn’t bring himself home. Instead, he sent a messenger. Her message was vague, but, she didn’t think she needed to spell it out for him. It couldn’t be helped. The Hokage listened to him tell her what she already knew Takeshi to be doing as well as some other tidbits of information.

“Dorn, that’s your name, right?” Yomi began as she looked between him and Tamashii. “I assure you, you are speaking with the Hokage.” She sat back in her chair and sighed again, trying to say what she needed as concisely as possible.

“I sent the message to Takeshi. Currently Umashi has been missing for a week and some days now. Legally speaking, the role has been passed on to me, Yomi. The investigation is slow going, and I would have preferred Takeshi to be here, but, if he is making headway in Suna, I will continue to make do with what I have.” Her tone remained even because she was not going to let the anger she had saved up specifically for the Uchiha, be wasted on a messenger. The woman didn't know why she was so angry at Takeshi. Part of her blamed him for not being around during this travesty, part of her blamed his clan just based on the initial reports, and part of her was just still not too fond of him based on their interactions. Mostly, she wanted someone to target her rage at, and he was the chosen one.

She filled Dorn in on the investigation , what exactly happened at the gates as reported to her minus the Uchiha connection and wedding, and how she hoped that Takeshi would return soon. She even mentioned that Akumi had returned to Konoha of her own accord, so, it just left Baba out there for him to find.

Yomi looked to Tamashii. "Have I forgotten anything?"

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tamashii had half a mind to slap this big brute on the back of his head for making such an entrance but he waited with a Poisoned Senbon in his pocket as he waited for the man to finish speaking. It did seem that Yomi knew who this man was at the very least, so he would loosen up before stepping back and going to his normal position of listening and taking note to everything he saw. Like an ANBU vet, he did this without making marks, or writing down... no he just remembered, because thats what you had to do in the heat of battle and with Tamashii battle tested tried and true he would nod off to listen to what Yomi had to say next.

"Aye m'lady It would be imperative of Takeshi-sama to come back because this might be a matter of which could be considered an internal job. Though, its still too early to say... Also with the matter of Akumi and Baba M'lady?" nodding once again he would turn it over back to Yomi and Dorn. As he woudl fall silent only letting his hands fall to his back clutching them together as he waited to see where this went next.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Dorn looked at the two that were speaking, taking in each word with no hesitation of anything at all. Memorizing it all as an update he allowed his hands to come out at the words of the Hokage disappearing. It seemed that in this situation he had allowed a soul that was gentle with words and not arrogant come to this meeting. Dorn turned his attention to Yomi at the words that she spoke.

“I am deeply saddened by this news about Umashi, I can only imagen that you are in a worse state than myself. Emotional situations like this can be fixed by a hug, would you like a hug Yomi?”

Dorn flat face never changed once as he listened to the rest of it before turning to the other man that was in the room, his huge body eclipsing the person as he looked down, it wasn’t arrogant or anything he just had to look down at people to see them before that man spoke. He allowed a small sigh to come to his lips as he hear about the news about Takeshi having to come back to the village as soon as possible. It was doable if he hurried up with the negotiations.

“I will relay that Takeshi needs to come back, may I enquire why you believe it was an inside job? Also, Takeshi wanted me to relieve you that Takeshi has already dealt with the matter if Baba goes to Sand. They will deal with him when he goes to the gates this was on the words of Kazuki after Takeshis request for help.”

Wording was key he wasn’t about to drop the information that a kill order had been put on one of them, he waited to see what other news came from Akumi at this point he had the authority of the Sennin and right now he was able to use it if it was deemed worthy of important attention he remained silent waiting to be filled in about the Akumi and Baba situation.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi listened to Dorn. His apologies and want to give her a hug betrayed is massive size. It was usually that way, the bigger they were the softer they were. While she appreciated the gesture, she would not give him a hug. She was in no mood for such things and it was inappropriate to boot. Plus, she might get crushed into pieces if he hugged her a little too tight.

Although Dorn was careful not to mention exactly what Takeshi meant when he said, “Sand will deal with him” regarding Baba, she was not going to let it go. Like Umashi stated previously, Takeshi was a hammer, and sometimes he needed to be reminded to not slam things into the ground.

“You also relay to Takeshi that there will be no funny business with Baba. He will not hide behind Sand or anyone else if Baba comes up dead or maimed or branded. I know he can get a little, overzealous, so remind him.” This was the part where Umashi would be pointing his pen at Takeshi if he were here. Yomi was careful not to suggest that the Uchiha was a murdering murderer, but, she remembered the Reoku incident as clear as day and knew he lacked some patience.

When asked about why they thought the Uchiha was involved, Yomi would defer to Tamashii. Not because she couldn’t report what was told to her, but, because she didn’t trust her voice not to betray how angry she was about that suggestion. She would burn the entire clan to the ground if she found one shred of evidence that linked his clan to her husband’s disappearance. Every member, down to the tiniest of babes, would meet their entire end by her hands, she would be sure of it.

“Tamashii, please tell him what has been reported thus far.” Yomi sat back in her chair and rubbed her temples. A migraine was developing.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding up to the point where Yomi seemed to pass along what she was to say but... Tamashii would only nod once again before turning to the muscular fellow, "Well, things are sketchy... but alas there is more than meets the eye, The Day that Umashi... went missing... there was a giant bird of Black flames that loomed over, and it happens to be where Umashi was last spotted. However as quickly as it came it is now gone. We have no evidence of what or where... but the evidence does point to a who... the only clan that has access to Black Flames and Shape Manipulation. The Uchiha... Now, it is known the Uchiha Clan Leader Takeshi is out of the village... but there could be a coup that we have to investigate. No one will be harmed or touched... just questioned." nodding he would find himself looking back to Yomi...

Wondering if he missed anything he would tap his noggin, thinking... thinking... thinking... but coming up with nothing, thus he would chime out again, "I believe that is the general consensus right now. Aside from getting everything ready for the Annual Student tournament... in hopes to gain hope and a chance to directly take the past off the minds of the people while we conduct our thorough investigation, to ensure no stone has gone unturned... or no corner has not been inspected. Even myself, I will be going under critical investigation because of my previous ties to Jashinist.", nodding he would huff again, throwing that out there in order to give Dorn more to comply with Takeshi to give him the notion that they werent trying to single out anyone particular person. But just trying to figure out what in the holy high hell happened...

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Dorn looked back to the Hokage as she spoke, he pondered each word for a few seconds as he looked at her. He shook his head slightly as he pondered the words that had been said to him as he wondered a reply to the first part of the Hokage, before he even got to Tamashii as he looked back at the man once more his eyes focused down on him before focusing back on the Hokage. As he sighed in slightly he allowed himself to ponder.

“Takeshi is known for his ability to go over the top for leaf. Some would say it’s a reaction to the pride he has in this village”

Dorn then rounded on the man, he showed a slight tinge of annoyed at the fact that due to the black flames it was instantly aimed at doing some enquiring within the Uchiha clan, the place Dorn has been around a few times and had got to know its people. As he composed himself back to his normal state of iron wall like attitude he allowed himself to ponder the thoughts.

“I will send this report back to him myself. We should be home soon. Is there anything else I can do for you?”

It seemed that he wasn’t going to stand here and argue with the decisions that had already been made. He just took the information and would be returning it back to Takeshi as was the duty of him being here. As he allowed a few minutes to pass.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dorn seemed to stiffen as he listened to them both. Perhaps he was taken aback by both of what they said, but, while he had the distinct pleasure of knowing Takeshi the best, she couldn't say that herself. She would not fault Dorn for taken offense to the perceived accusations, but, she would not apologize for them either. Until the investigation was completed, everyone was a suspect and the Uchiha were not beneath scrutiny.

And the mention of Jashin did not go unnoticed either, but, that was not Dorn and so she would save her tongue for the man who spoke that name in her presence. It would not be a lashing, only, a reminder.

"No Dorn, that will be all. Thank you. Please tell him to return quickly." She would wait until Dorn left before she told Tamashii what she wanted to say.

"I expect Takeshi back here in a week or so and, while I understand that you were trying to show the equality of the investigation, I wish that you would not bring of Jashin in front of me. Unless, we are explicitly discussing the eradication of those who blindly follow him." Blindly, being the operative word, but, it didn't matter. She would not have her ears sullied by talk of him beyond the death of those who still willingly believed in his lies. Nor would she discuss the matter further.

Pushing away from her desk, she almost forgot about the food. While she wasn't hungry, she knew where it would go if she didn't at least attempt it.

"I will have that meal then. What are you in the mood for?"

[TLUS]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding back to Yomi, "Understood.", speaking back about her thoughts on Jashinists. Pot shots at his younger days, but he didnt take it to heart. She was doing the job of the Hokage. A hard job that, with all things considered she was taking with absolute grace. So, looking back to Dorn, Tamashii would nod, "Do not be annoyed comrade... I hope that the accusations against the Uchiha clan are false, because I think they are some good people. However, we must go with evidence... maybe someone has unlocked a type of Scorch jutsu that maybe black in nature... but we cannot and must not overlook simpler clues.", he wanted to place this there because it was the truth. They didnt have all the facts but what they did have would lead the investigation to surmise the truths of what they already knew.

Maybe someday they would be able to live, laugh, and love in peace. However, this was not to be... as shinobi were hostile individuals. "I heard there is a new Fruit Stand open. Maybe we can get some Grilled Salmon and Pomegranate. The combo is said to be good for your skin? Or so I heard from the tabloids.", nodding he would follow Yomi out of the office for a day on the town.

[TLUS]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that Dorns job here was completed, they had managed to finish their words and the news that had come to him was disturbing. He knew that it had to be reported to the Uchiha while he was out of the control of the Sennin. He was away and that is the way the world worked. Dorn took the words in before finally he allowed himself to poof once more, just as quickly as he had come it seemed that he was now gone once more leaving the village for that brief second. Yomi would get what she wanted, and the instructions would be handed for Takeshi to return home as soon as possible.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back