Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Nice and quiet

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
Mitsuha really hate that her parents are coddling her. Ever since she enrolled into the Academy her parents have had their butler keep an eye on her. After about half of a day, she finally managed to shake off her butler and have delved into the Forest of Death. She stayed on the worn path as she walked around until she found what could be good training grounds.

She didn't really know much about fighting except her own control of the Kaguya bloodline, and even that is shakey at best. Unlike normal Kaguya whom can perfectly form their bone weapons, she can only temporarily form her bone weapons. But you know what they say, practice makes perfect. "Okay Mitsuha." She said, psyching herself up, "You got this. Nobody is around to see you make a fool of yourself." She struggled to make an exoskeleton type of bone weapon form around her hands. After a few minutes, she managed to form a bone version of some brass knuckles and decided to punch a nearby tree. Unfortunately for her, the bone weapon shattered on impact. "EEEEP!" She let out a scream of surprise. She immediately covered her mouth. Her parents and butler are probably looking everywhere for her now.

She sat down on a nearby boulder that she had to jump onto to reflect. It's a crazy thought that her parents had tried to keep this type of life away from her. Heck, her mother is part of the Kaguya clan and was made famous as a professional dancer. Her father, a businessman, must have had to work with plenty of ninja. So why did they want to keep her from this type of life?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi had been scouting the forest for a while now, most of the morning had seemed to pass him by but that was usually when you worked on your own for most of your life, it was what you came to expect after all. As he jumped from branch to branch making sure the Forest was empty from anyone that would be unwelcome inside of it, he stopped as he noticed a figure attempting to work weapons from bones, landing onto the tree branch a distance away, the landing silent as always, the black robes of the ANBU branch coming to cover him fully as he perched on the branch and looked to see what the girl was doing.

His face was hidden by the white mask representing the reaper from their culture, the hood pulled all the way over his head to completely conceal him, underneath the normal armor of the Leaf village protecting him, as he continued to watch for a few moments, the girl jumping on a rock to sit down, seemed like she wanted some time to do so soul searching, he would stay quiet not to see what else may come from this little find today that he had stumbled across.

Cocking his head slightly he listened out for anyone else approaching, at least he could get some more knowledge of others in the village, this one seems to be fresh into the world of the Shinobi, the Captain sat like a hawk waiting to see what developments would come to form this situation.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT: 251]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
As she sat there thinking about her child life crisis, her stomach growled. She knew that she was going to be out for a while to enjoy some alone time, so her bag that she brought with her had some of her butler's famous cookies in it. Along with her butler being a former ninja, the old man had a knack for baking the best cookies. Exquisite cookies with a rare type of chocolate mixed with sugar imported from Tea Country. Even the way the cookies looked seemed to scream fancy as the chocolate in the middle was made to rise up as if it was signifying a raindrop.

Mitsuha was smart to let the cookies cool off and harden a little bit before going out on her little adventure so that the scent doesn't waft throughout the entirety of the Forest. Eating one cookie, made her relax so much as neither the chocolate nor the imported sugar were overpowering the snack, but rather complimenting each other well. Feeling re-energized, after only one cookie, the young Kaguya would stuff the rest of her cookies back into her bag and hop off of her rocky seat and take a deep breath.

She was one-hundred percent unaware of being watched from a tree as she psyched herself back up. "Okay Mitsuha, you got this. Not a single person around to watch you fail miserably. Just keep trying until you are perfect at it." Closing her eyes and taking another deep breath, she concentrated. Soon, more bones shifted and displaced themselves out of her hands, forming a weird type of gloves around her hands. Clenching her fists, she would punch a tree again, this time, taking out a small bit of bark from the tree. Looking down at her hands, the bone gloves were still intact, with only a few small cracks this time. "Well." She started, "Progress is progress."

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The hawkeye had found flyers regards of the forest. ' these folders already look old... but it wouldn't hurt to scout out. It is not like people notice me...' the child thought as he slowly made his way toward the forest of death. "I kinda wonder as to why it was named that way..." Nova mumbled to himself and as he got closer, he started to look further to the horizon to try to see any odd things. Nothing seemed to be looking out of the ordinary right at the moment. At the gates, he would look to the ground, fresh footprints. A part of him was wondering if he should go back, and alert others that small footprints made it inside. Another part of him wondered... If small children could get inside, how harmful could this forest still be?

He took a gulp and grabbed the bow of his back, placing down an arrow just in case. It wasn't fully tension pulled back, but he held the bow in such a way that he was at least quick and ready to shoot in case it was deemed nessirarily. With that, he started to go inside the forest. "Maybe..." He made a few hand signs and a small monkey came forward. It was Lulu his monkey contract. "Please help me find this person, I would hate to have something happen to them."

Inside the forest, he would slowly get to a center part and saw a small child. He would wait in the shadows for a moment with Lulu in tow. She was doing something... and shudder. 'That... was bone..?' He was grueling by the fact he just saw bone peeking out of her skin. "O-oi!" Nova sounded as he would hold his bow pointed to the ground. "You know it isn't safe here? We should head back. I was scared you were lost. We aren't even allowed here."

MFT: 318

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi, was content to let the student learn about their abilities, he watched the bones start to grow, it seemed that they wanted to keep this hidden, and he understood that developing one's self was a key to the foundation of their shinobi life, of course, it would depend on their abilities and how far they were willing to push themselves. Of course, he was here right now to make sure that nothing bad was going to happen to the student, this place could be a pain for any Shinobi and students had a different approach to danger normally, even though he had come to accept that during his time.

As he continued to watch his eyes focused on a second figure approaching the scene, though they seemed to know of the dangers of the Forest of Death, it was adorable to see another Shinobi even young trying to help someone out, he would take an interest in this entire situation and watch how the interaction of students evolved. After all no harm in watching them interact with each other and make friendships that was what student life was all about and he came to understand and respect that fact between them.

No for now he would simply stay silent and and watch like a hunter focused on its prey.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
The sound of another's voice made the young girl let out a small and quick, "EEP!" As she brought her bag to her face to hide it, she could slowly feel her face turning red. "I-I was just training here." It was really all that could manage to say. People aren't really her forte. Talking, isn't her strong point. Heck, just being anywhere near someone that she doesn't know makes her a little bit uneasy.

Whilst she hid her face, she listened as the boy spoke. "Maybe.... Maybe you're right..." She would start. "Just... People aren't really my strong suit..." Peeking just ever so slightly over her bag, she would see the boy, who had a bow and arrow, along with... Her eyes widened. She had managed to will the bone gloves off of her hands and had now switched gears, talking excitedly, "Wow! Is that a monkey? I've never seen one up close before." People are a no-no, but cute animals on the other hand. That is something that can take her mind off of being around other people... Temporarily.

Then a thought crossed her mind, the boy had said that they aren't even allowed to be here. "So... I guess we just leave now?" Feeling a bit uneasy now that she remembered that there was a rule against going into the forest if one is just an academy student. She opened her bag and brought out a cookie, but refused to make eye contact with the boy, "Um... Would you like a cookie...?"

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He knew now for sure that it was a bone that he had seen. When he had called out and had gotten closer to her... He saw how red she had gotten behind the bag she used to hide. "uhm... Academy students aren't really allowed here. It is very dangerous. Maybe the colloseum or the academy ground would be better suited for training?" He questioned the other rather than saying, as he was trying to find a solution for her training habits here in the woods.

When the girl shifted her attention to Lulu, Nova's companion, she seemed to be a whole other person. Lulu got closer to the girl but still kept their distance. "Hello, I am Lulu, Nova's summon companion." The monkey spoke towards the female as she checked the surrounding once more. She felt unease and was unable to pinpoint as to why.

Nova also looked over the treeline but never thought of looking up, something most people tended to forget. "I think it is best to leave here yes... But I hope we don't ru into trouble..." It was then that he heard about the cookie and got a bright smile. "I love cookies!" With that, he would get closer but wait for her to actually give it to him. "I am Nova by the way." He spoke and would keep a hand out for a greeting. "As you know, this is Lulu, my contract. I hope you get a contract too in the future. They are amazing." He would grin big towards her once more and pet the back of his head. "How about we train somewhere else? If you want I can try to help you."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi allowed himself to continue watching the situation unfold between the two academy students, it was interesting to watch them in this situation, after all, one of them understood that being here was not a good thing, this place was off limits to students, and the other seemed to want to have a place to practice without being seen by anyone else. The interesting situation indeed, as he cocked his head slightly listening to the words, though what was broken up and not understandable to him he would catch with the movements on the lips between the two of them. It seemed that the precision to train elsewhere was not going well, so it was time for him to get involved in this after all he couldn't leave them alone in here.

"I would agree, this is no place for the two of you to be training, that said I would like to know your names before you hurry away, I wouldn't advise running from this situation it wouldn't be an outcome that either of you wants to get involved with."

Ishi's voice echoed around the two students, as a flock of crows flew around them circling them and coming to form in between them, as the masked figure came out from the crows as they formed leaving Ishi standing between the two children watching them without saying a word as he waited to see. This was the moment of truth, what their reaction would be in this situation would determine how everything went.

[Flock of Shadows Used]
[MFT: 250+]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
Mitsuha had noticed their uneasiness, but she didn't see anything out in the open. She was happy to meet the monkey, but the boy himself... She was doing her best to keep calm and not give in to her shyness. Nova. That's his name. "My name... It's... Kaguya Mitsuha. Yeah, let's."

But before they could move any further, a flock of crows had suddenly appeared and circled them followed by a voice. A masked man had appeared and asked for their names along with recommending that they don't run. The girl's face instantly grew red upon seeing another person. Not only that, but he seemed kind of intimidating. What do I do? What do I do? Kept rolling through her head, but she stood there, frozen in place. And then all of a sudden, she would bow deeply, accidentally hitting her head on the ground. "My name is Kaguya Mitsuha! My apologies as I had forgotten about the rules of going into the Forest! I will find some place else to train!" The girl was going into shyness overload. Having to deal with people, now add an intimidating person into the mix. She straightened back up and looked off into the distance, trying not to look at anyone. "I brought some cookies! You want some?!" Her face, if not red enough, became even more red as she held up a small bag of cookies, but she still not looked at anyone, it would be obvious to anyone that the girl had been pushed past her social capabilities and now graduated from shyness overload to awkwardness overload.

(266)
(mft)

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Finally, it seemed like she was going to move with him toward the outer borders of this forest, but that was when something unexpected happened. A flock of ravens seemed to get around them, words were formed and then they got between them. Out of habit Nova tensed his bow again and pulled the arrow backward without releasing. "Mitsuha, please get behind me!" He wanted to cover for her so that she wouldn't get hurt if these birds wanted to harm her, but that was till he saw a person emerge. That was when he lowered his arrow on the bow but still hold on to the bow in case of an attack was being made.
He thickly swallowed as he now knew that he was in trouble most likely.
Nova remained a bit more silent than Mitsuha was right at this moment. Lulu, the little monkey, also had been caught off guard and ran towards Nova's side to hug his leg. 'Lulu doesn't seem to be fond or see him as a threat... So I think it is fine..? I wonder who he is exactly..' He thought before fully lowering his bow but didn't remove the tension so he could still pull it quickly to get it going.

The situation... was weird to read for Nova. Mitsuha seemed to be airheaded, offering cookies to someone right in the middle of the forest of death where everything could and wanted to kill you. And this man, he didn't exactly scream out that he was the person for a lovely tea time... "uhm... My name is Nova..." He muttered out eventually before looking quickly to Lulu who did grab the stick of her head.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi looked at both of them, they seemed young as he stood there looking for the slightest move, or indication that they had any right to be here, it was clear that they were currently in a situation that would require some form of explanation and he was going to make sure that they gave it to him before deciding what to be done about them. After all, they were in the forest of death and that was something that he wasn't about to let slip unnoticed, no he had to make sure he got answers before he just left the group there.

"Please explain why you are here. This location could be considered off-limit for students, so I would like to hear what you are doing before you suddenly try and leave."

His voice commanded the authority behind it as he waited to see what the reaction from them would be, knowing full well that he still wanted to hear their side of events regarding this little incident today of course. Once he had a reply he would then decide what would become of the two, but as always an opportunity to explain themselves would be much better than just assuming them and condemning them. If they have a good enough reason he could at least accept that reason.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D
To Mitsuha, the situation was real tense. She could feel her heart pounding. Again, she would bow, trying not to make any eye contact along with wishing to just disappear from the situation.

"My apologies. I came here to train my bloodline powers. In my mistake, I had forgotten that such a rule existed for this area."

(OOC: Sorry, short post, brain no go brrr)

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Please explain why you are here. This location could be considered off-limit for students, so I would like to hear what you are doing before you suddenly try and leave." Nova swallowed thickly as he would stare into the mask that was in front of him. He instantly wondered how he should reply, what he could reply and in his mind, he was already overthinking multiple scenarios when he heard the female beside him start to talk. "My apologies. I came here to train my bloodline powers. In my mistake, I had forgotten that such a rule existed for this area." Nova slowly calmed down from his internal panic moment and would lower his head. He had lowered his bow, but not fully due to the place they were. Always expect the unexpected.

"From the gates, I noticed small footprints, and with that, I noticed they went further into the forest. Scared that the person would be able to hurt themselves I went in instead of going for higher ups..." He blamed himself for being in this situation. "I was more scared for the person that could be ending up bad... That I wanted to get them out of here as soon as I could, even if that meant getting myself in harm's way. At least I know that I have tried to keep that person safe. When I met her, I tried to get her out of here as soon as I could." Lulu, the small monkey would nod a couple of times to strengthen the story.

MFT: 258

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back