Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ninjutsu Survival(Class)

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai jumped the gun on Kurokawa trying to use the scream as a distraction to get some hits in on Joe. He figured that getting the leader down first was top priority.

Using all his arms and extra effort to try and land as many hits as possible he hoped to deal a significant early blow. When he saw Kurokawa storm head on in towards Joe he focused on protecting her from attacks by forming his armour and jumping into any line of fire that would come their way. His unique ability and his training with barriers would allow him to soak more damage than she would be able to take and with someone who could take down a Jounin in one blow they needed all the defence they could get.

[Actions sent.]

Naganori Konno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That happened, right? It was almost too fast for his untrained eyes to perceive, but the smallest of the trio had closed the distance on their class sensei with speeds he was unaccustomed to seeing. Apparently, the mans level of movement wasn't out of this world for just him, but the likes of Yuri as well. By his deductions Yuri was at least Chuunin level, and that was low-balling the estimate. The best the young Naganori could recall of the incident was a bright red intensity stemming somewhere from the man's arm before the pyrotechnic display that caused a heart wrenching explosion. The resulting shockwave and embers from the blast were no match of his prior preparations, having already been stationed behind the cluster of crates he was already well protected from the ambient catastrophe.

His eyes widened in horror as he found the burned remnants of their sensei against the far wall, doing her best to cling to what little vitality it seemed she had left. Shikai and Kurokawa were able to react first, more than likely due their experience. The red faced academy student had yet to learn such quick composure under duress, but was duly noting the tactic. A full on taijutsu assault on the man that took out Yuri appeared to be their plan as the masked kunoichi and her spider-armed counterpart rushed in with a barrage of melee. Biting his lip, he had to make a split decision. Covering them with his ranged positioning was the obvious choice, but he could not help but feel as if the main attacker (joe) was acting as bait. If they all focused in on him, the other two would have free reign to catch them off-guard.

"I'll keep my same target, I hope Shikai and Kurokawa can manage."

He uttered in thought as he regrouped, re-affirming his arm hornet before firing a curving shot at the bandit who had previously chosen him as an attack target. Hopefully his separate attack would not only land, but prevent him and the other bandit from acting without duress.

[MFT]
[Actions Sent]
WC: 348

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Just reminding someone out there that something has to happen here soon whether it be a battle or something else... SInce I believe this is an event Connected to Rise of the beast and since it interrupted a class it would be annoying if it was just forgotten]

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC]
It was not forgotten. The modded situation has been nullified. This will NOT be a modded situation. We would like to apologize for the way this topic turned out. We ask that it continues as a regular RP fight and then everyone make a post continuing as such. No actions will be required. Just continue RPing as you would have done your actions or however you see fit. Posts were edited to allow Shoma's NPC to return to the fight. Posting order is not required, please continue as you would have without a modded situation.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Other than if Shoma wants the chance to post before the enemy does we are only waiting for the enemy to post as we all three made posts with our actions when we sent the actions. This message will be removed once we are getting under way]

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: All actions sent were deleted due to it not being a modded situation anymore, please make re-posts RPing the actions you wanted to take. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Ya'll, can skip me this turn. Think of it as giving my character time to recover. I need time to get back in to character and consider how to rp it in the appropriate style.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing the teacher go down Kurokawa went into a short flashback from when she was smaller. Images of her mother falling and limbs of unknown men flying around, blood everywhere. Kurokawa let out an earpiercing scream powerful enough to affect projectile accuracy negatively. She then went into her stance and closed in on the one seemingly the leader (Joe) to give him her strongest Taijutsu combo up close and personal. She was out for blood.

[OOC: Abilities used: Sonic Scream to reduced ranged accuracy and damage directed towards Joe, The Furuuken stance and closing in for a Roaring Combination towards Joe]
[OOC: Okay here is the same post as above then]

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai jumped the gun on Kurokawa trying to use the scream as a distraction to get some hits in on Joe. He figured that getting the leader down first was top priority.

Using all his arms and extra effort to try and land as many hits as possible he hoped to deal a significant early blow. When he saw Kurokawa storm head on in towards Joe he focused on protecting her from attacks by forming his armour and jumping into any line of fire that would come their way. His unique ability and his training with barriers would allow him to soak more damage than she would be able to take and with someone who could take down a Jounin in one blow they needed all the defence they could get.

[OOC: Jumping in with a Dragon Assault on Joe with all 6 arms on the offence while Kurokawa is screaming at ranged & projectile attacks, Then expecting a counter attack from charging in Shikai uses the Mucus armour to take the brunt of any attack he has left himself open to and if possible those directed at Kurokawa as well.]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I go ahead and jump back in and let Konno come in when he can. And I have to catch up in are roleplay.]
As I waited for an answer, the wall came crashing in. Needless to say, it wasn't anything like the answer I was expecting. Three strange men made they're intent clear, well clear in the way that they weren't offering their services as a construction crew or medical staff. Things got a little more grim when one of these guys expressed a preference for engaging Kurokawa and myself. Now, although I've been fortunate enough to not have experienced this first hand, I have seen MUCH of what a male can do should they choose to be creative. My days in Leaf City were,... 'enlightening' to say the least of what men in this world of ninjutsu can do. Sad to say, among the CSI unit I worked with, there is a such thing as a 'simple' sexual assault. Not wanting this for the girl charging in, I tried to call to the kids to run. Why? Well, these three men were obviously prepared for us. But all I got out was, "WHAT?! NO, YOU KIDS LEAVE NOW! THEY'RE,"...

*Static interference*

And... things get hazy from here. I don't know what hit me but, I was more than too dazed to understand what was going on for a while. I could only remember... fighting going on and, myself being in a broken crate. I imagine that anyone looking at me and deciding I was still date-able, would probably only be interested in my inner-beauty, cause chances are I was a mess. But the kids... I could only warn them, "Don't... give them... time."

[Yuri will need a moment before she can be of use.]
[OOC: TIME- In a standard B-mod battle, all Ninjutsu require Action Point(AP). For most Ninjutsu, this also determines the amount of time it will take to perform jutsu. Consider this when facing an opponent of equal or greater level, the stronger the technique, the more time it generally takes to pull it off. If you suspect a heavy hitting Ninjutsu to hit you, use faster actions to prepare yourself for them. Don't be complacent and rely too heavily on reactionary techniques; though they are pretty effective for the most part, most reflexive jutsu are limited by the amount of times they can be used, and Body-Switch comes with a dodge penalty lasting for a full round and can expose you to more attacks.]

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Even with a top contender out, like their teacher. These kids seemed to hold some degree of power themselves... As if the sensei had meant something to her, or otherwise, the little girl let out a super sonic scream that sent all three of the men to their knees. Before any of them could regain their composure, Kurokawa rushed towards "Joe" and presented him with a lovely bushel of fists. Just as she finished her string of attacks, the multi armed kid gave his two cents in kind, but with three times the appendages... Konno seemed focused on the individual that had called him out earlier, firing off a shot from his "Arm Hornet" sticking the guy directly into his thigh.

With Joe now brought to a knee and another suffering a hemorrhaging wound, it felt like these kids had them on the ropes... or so it seemed... With their sensei still dazed from the previous blow, the 3 men still felt somewhat confident that they would be able to finished their mission in time. The un-injured man pulled the bolt out of... "Steve" followed by a burst of blood. Steve winced in pain before.... "Bob" began to heal his wound back up.

Thanks Bob... I think that bastard his an artery... that kids a good shot for a little twerp...

Just get up, Steve, so we can go help Joe... he seems to have his hands full...

You go ahead... I have beef with this red faced baboon over here...

As the other two gathered themselves, Joe had grown quite angry... To have been brought to a knee by some measly children... outrageous! Pushing himself back up, he begun to glow red hot... the origin point seemed to originate from his chest area before spreading to the rest of his body. He begun to weave crude signs, the let out a pulse from his chest with each additional sign. In almost an instant following the signs, flames eruptied from the ground around both Joe, and the two students, Kurokawa and Shikai.

Let's see if you can stand the heat as well as your teacher did...

At this time, Steve would have fully recovered from his previous injury received from Konno. Steve squared up with the small child and widened his stance a bit, shoulder width apart. Almost seeming to try and mock the child, he distorted his voice and put his hands "to the ready".

Alright then, buckaroo... you aimin for a shootout, you got it partner...

Immediately Steve "drew" his finger guns and let out two shots of water from his fingertips directed towards konno.

With Konno in a shootout, and Kurokawa and Shikai trapped in a circle of fire, what would they do next? Their sensei may come to soon, but for now they were on their own.

[OOC, Joe used Ring of Fire and Steve used Water Gun, Bob used Mystical Hand on Steve.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You... killed... her... you... killed... my... m...

Despite being blind Kurokawa still experiences what could only be described as flashes of memory. Ghosts from the past.

If Kurokawas face was visible enough to be read it would look quite morbid by now. All to see however, was an eerie smile as she found herself in a ring of fire with Joe and Shikai but cut off from Joes allies. She formed some seals and charged in for anpther melee hit. This one however was much more dire than a normal punch as the seals formed would reveal the use of an aqua prison. Not that they were surrounded by fire Joes allies would have to get burned to stop him from drowning and with the tighter quarters Joe had little to no places to run to, which Kurokawa took advantage of in order to enhance her chances of landing the Jutsu.

"Drown you monster!"

If this attack landed all she would have to do afterwards was wait and listen as Joe would drown in a dome of water in which he could not swim around. She made sure to pay close attention and disengage if anything out of the ordinary should happen. After all these assailant did not seem like ninjas but somehow they still wielded some form of chakra techniques. She all but ignored the fatiguing heat coming from the giant bonfire surrounding them.

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite a full on assault from both ninjas it seemed that Joe still had some fight left in him. However another matter called Shikai attention. Apparently one of the culprits was a healer which would make the fight last unnecessarily long. He went by the name of Bob. Shikai turned his attention towards him, not wanting him to get to Joe as he did the other guy by the name of Steve.

As Shikai went for Bob he was forced back by a blaze of flames suddenly appearing in front of him. Jumping back to save himself from harm his mucus armour got roasted completely and became like a thing layer of clay crackling off of his body. By now he heard Kurokawa shout out. She had really gone off the rails for this one. It was unlike her but he had no time to ask her about it before the fight was over. He formed some seals and dove into the ground to reappear on the other side. The flames should make it harder for Bob to get to Joe but just in case Shikai would act as a second barrier between the leader and the healer. Shikai figured that being a water ninja, Kurokawa would be okay in the heat but he himself did not like too many flames.

"So. Bob was it? Lets get you to the ER stat."

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Sorry for the wait. Had quite a bit to deal with and it took away from some my time on here, including a molar pregnancy and surgery.]
So, after my vision sorted itself out to a functional level, I pushed and pried myself out of the cocoon of shattered wooden crates. It was a slow process,... because there was a lot hurt involved. It's not something I would care to experince again, nor would wish on some of my aggraviating former coworker... well maybe one. Anywho, aside from the pain I moved slow because I didn't want to be immediately noticed by the guys with forgien names. Bob, Steve, and Joe. My students somehow managed to hold there own though, for the time being. Maybe, they didn't need my tutolage after, but they still were going to get my help.

I take time to find one of the staircases to the up level creep upwards. Once I did, I estimated the distance of two criminal elements that weren't trapped in fire. After I measure them up, I leapt down to a stack of crates to get a better angle to engage them both to grant the kids an advantage. Maybe I could hender their use of such devastating techniques by restricting their movement.

[Yuri attempts to: 1. Go stealth, 2. Use Buffing Taijutsu: Charge, and 3. Use Unarmed Taijutsu: Grapple on Steve and Bob.]
[OOC: Ninjutsu and movement- Most Ninjutsu require movement to be cast, and this movement is frequently the use of hand-seals. Actions that restrict movement or hender hand-seals are highly effective against most ninjutsu users. Called-shots to the hands can grant a minimal percentage of auto-fail, but applying auto-fail through other sources as well could be a game changer. Keep in mind though, that while Binds are very effective, they typically have a high accuracy penalty and many also DON'T prevent those with Elemental Channel activity from casting while bound. Elemental Channeling is the common counter to these methods of Ninjutsu, so keep this in mind too and see if you can find an effective stop to this as well. I won't give you everything.]

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Clearly distracted from the children at hand, both Bob and Steve wouldn't have gave a second thought about the children's sensei that they believed to be unconscious in a corner somewhere. Unfortunately for them, Yuri had gotten the drop on them... literally. Due to the Surprise attack and overwhelming strength that was the Jounin Yuri, her grapple attack from above was enough force to instantly break their necks. Their eyes rolled into the back of their heads as their bodies spasmed upon the floor. Whatever circuits attempted to cling to life quickly faded as they died in complete misery...

As we come back to Joe... well he was in some deep water for sure. He hung their clinging for air, as Kurokawa's water prison slowly robbed him of his life. The circle of flames were slowly smoldering down to a tiny flame. Joe's eyes begun to bulge as he quickly realized this was it... He just witnessed his comrades necks being nearly ripped off their spines and now him to shall surely meet a fate just as similar... There is only but a few seconds left before his life's fire was put out by the metaphorical bucket of water. Would the girl spare his life? Would just continue her rage as she watched in enjoyment as the man slowly suffered a painful, burning, gurgling death...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Strange scenes past throught Kurokawas head. Visions from a past long forgotten. She felt the presence of her mother falling, already dead from the fatal attacks delivered by unknown assailant. The fall of Yuri, who was in a way a female mentor who guided her, prompted such a morbid response. Kurokawa was so blind to everything other than Joe that she didn't even notice Yuri getting back up and stopping the bad guys. She knew Shikai had gone to engage them so that she could be alone with Joe but that was about it.

The Memory flash backs came again. Spiky bones sticking out of her body, piercing the hearts of unknown shadows of the past. She just stood there as Joe slowly lost his remaining oxygen. Had he been female the response might have been less severe but Kurokawa hated males thinking they could force their way upon women with sheer strength. He was going to to pay for what he did to Yuri.

"You feel that. The water going slowly into your lungs as you try to breath. That is the fate you deserve. I have heard that few deaths worse than drowning exist but don't worry. I can burn your corpse afterwards so whomever you hold dear won't have to go through the pain of burying you before your time. Say hello to your friends when you meet them again."

As the flames died out Kurokawa just stood there with a sphere of floating corpse, and smiled eerily. She had finally let all her pent up anger out. She gave Joe an extra 10 seconds in the sphere for good measure before releasing him. She then formed hand seals that ended with the lion seal indicating that a fire jutsu was coming up next.. Always double tap.

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai didn't get much response from Bob before the teacher dropped down from above crushing him quite thoroughly, like a ton of bricks hitting a ladybug. He turned around to make sure that Kurokawa was okay and saw a lifeless Joe in a bubble of water. He made a mental note to be careful about that technique when he would attempt to challenge Kurokawa to a sparring match in the future.

"Kuro, he is out so you can let go now."

She did not respond. Shikai went over to her and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Sensei is okay. He is dead. You can let go of the water."

Kurokawa looked distressed, like she was in a rage of some sort. He would offer a comforting hug when she came back to reality should it be needed.

[MFT]
[WC: 139]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa no longer felt any life force coming from Joe. She woke up from her haze and almost fainted. She grabbed on to Shikai who was next to her so she did not fall. She started to shiver and expressed laboured breathing. She noticed the presence of the teacher, still very much alive and was relieved but could not stop shivering from the aftermath of the fight. The adrenaline was still running.

[Lets get this class finished please...]
[MFT]
[WC: 72]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As I jumped from the crate, one of the men became alerted to the action. In his knee-jerk reaction... well... I... it was an accident. I misjudged, and it cost them there lives. I had never killed anyone before, never had to. I know that in this situation that if someone had to go, it probably should be them or me and not the kids. The young lady had taken comfort in the many arms of the six arm kid. The other kid with the redden face seemed to be frozen in terror. I managed to work may way to feet, and walk to the bow user, wasn't in a straight line though. I sat down next to him and radioed in for aid. No instruction would be given for the rest of the day, teaching wise any way. We had survived this incident, I'm sure that this sheer encounter would carry lessons of its own.

[Class ended]
[OOC: Full Class rewards go to Hashigaki Kurokawa, and Sunaku Shikai. Failed Class rewards go to Naganori Konno]
[I'm sorry for the hold ups on my end so I made this post quick. Be sure to ask Stone Prophet if event awards apply here too.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back