Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

No Moonlight Walks (Private)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The slap stung, that was sure. The woman knew how to slap someone atleast. As she began to blush and stammer he would simply smile at her and not even touch the dark spot on his cheek where her hand had connected. A little minor pain like that was nothing. Instead he holds his hands out, palms up in a gesture of peace, before slowly reaching out to put one hand on her shoulder.

”That was because I couldn't stop myself. And what was stupid about it? Did it hurt anyone? Did it create a rift between our two families, my lips against your own?” He lets go of her shoulder now and shakes his head. ”Someone in your family must have put some odd ideals into your head. You raise the dead without a second thought but think being kissed by your betrothed an embarassment.”

Hoshikata holds a hand out to her, that smile still there. ”I assure you, there is no shame in a kiss my dear. But if you do not wish another one, I shall have to oblige your desires. But if you make a decision, make sure it is your decision and not something you've been told to do or not do.”

If she took his hand he would raise it to his lips and kiss it instead. ”You're capable of thinking for yourself. You decide what is appropriate and what is not.”

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akihiko looked up from the campfire with a tilt of his head. He could feel his sister’s embarrassment even back there and he wondered what was going on. But he shrugged it off when he felt the embarrassment turn to anger and he said a silent good luck to whoever had made her sister angry.

“It wasn’t. That was my first kiss. Slap. Tatsuya. He said. I just. I wasn’t ready.” No, she was not being very articulate right now. She was grasping by now and growing dizzy. Her thoughts were getting chaotic and she wanted to slap herself when the thought of kissing Hoshikata again, even before marriage came to mind. She didn’t even have boyfriends or girlfriends like her peers and they were engaged but. She was feeling like a silly girl rather than a strong willed kunoichi right now.

Her face was completely red by the time the Isaki placed a kiss on her hand. Akane drew the line there, not wanting to make herself look like a fool any longer. She took back her hand, denying that she was touching the spot where he had kissed her knuckles and started to retreat backwards. “I need to go n-now. They might be looking for me. Please enjoy the tea and have a good night Hoshikata-san!” she managed with a jerky bow before literally just disappearing into the wind, the last to be seen of her was her red face.

She wanted some time to compose herself and think of what just happened this night. This wasn’t what she planned. She was only supposed to apologize, make amends and to let him know that she was going to take her role as his betrothed seriously. Not… this! Whatever this was!

And, as a side note to herself, she mentally pencilled down: Slap brother Tatsuya too.

• OutOfCharacter | Topic Left Unless Stopped

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He simply watches, bemused, as she grow redder by the moment. His words seemed to not be heard as he babbled about Tatsuya and slapping and ran off. Hoshikata watched her leave before releasing a sigh and look to the room about him. He had come here to learn about the people of Lightning and instead had learned much about the woman he was to wed.

The Seer steps over to his staff and pulls it free, heading for the exit. There was no point in remaining here, his mind would not be on the work but instead that second at which their lips connected. It had been long since he had wanted a woman, and he wasn't sure he had ever come across one who desired him as well. Oh sure, plenty who wanted his money or power, but none who wanted the man himself.

”Oloth.” At the word, the light from the staff vanished, plunging history back into darkness.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back