Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

No Waaaaay [Leaving Country]

Tsukiya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When it all boiled down, I decided that maybe being in Wind Country wasn't the best thing for me. I chose to turn back, and to take my first steps back into Fire Country. Maybe I would even return to Leaf City. Regardless, I was going into official enemy territory with no clue what I could be walking into. It could be black ops, bounty hunters, or all sorts of other things. No matter what, I had Urei by my side and hopefully Kasui would be waiting for me. But what would I do? Tell him I'd moved on? Only time could tell.

[S-Rank, 90 minutes until left]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back