Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

No Way Home

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna knows that this place has the effect to kill her with just the freezing cold. It is risky what with whatever creepy nasty creatures running about, along whoever the last Death Organization member is. She has to risk it, and if anything, she should be able to hear their blood flow before they can even get to her. As the flames from her campfire warmed her up, she thought about everything that has happened up to this point. The feeling in her body was starting to come back to her, her eyes start to droop as she starts to feel warm and comfortable. And then she closed her eyes.

d82fe8v-42acd4ff-39bc-4fe8-adcd-f959d8385004.jpg
She woke with a start, looking around, the embers of the flames of her campfire slowly dissipating. She got up, the chill of the air already creeping up on her from just being in Water Country. She stretched her body out and listened for blood flows. Her ears easily pricked up at the sound of... Five individuals? No... That's not right. It's more like five hearts in one body? She's heard of this type of kinjutsu before. She has to be careful from here on out. Her eyes narrowed as she focused on the person that had the five hearts.

It carried two revolvers that look like just one bullet would leave a giant hole in her chest. Bare feet that look decomposed with a potato sack over its head, all of which bloodied. One part was ripped open for it to see with chains that seem to float around it. It stared at Yuna but didn't say a thing. "So are you the final member of the Death Organization?" She called out to it. But it said nothing back to her. Instead, it brought up its two revolvers and took aim and shot at her. She understood that this thing had no intentions of talking as she stomped her foot down with her chakra infused to cause a giant piece of ice in front of her to block the gunshots. As the bullets hit the ice, an explosion ensued, something that Yuna wasn't really ready for, but she stayed on her feet and went into first stage of her Jinchurrikki manifestation, taking careful consideration not to lose control. The only good thing is that there is a split second to use the cover of the smoke or fog that was the piece of ice chunk.

But even so, she had barely any time to react as she heard the blood flow move at insane speeds to get around her ice fog that she had set up. She seen a single barrel of a gun poke through the fog at her as she bent her body backwards, forming chakra into one of her hands to form a Rasengan. There, it transformed into a cascading of waters which soon turned blood red. She was only in reach of one of its arms as she slammed the blood rasen-tsunami. The power of the perfected Rasengan, mixed with the powers of a tsunami. It pushed the five hearted being away from her. But that wasn't her full plan. She needed to get this thing drenched in water or blood to get that much more damage on it. But it was for the temperature. Sure enough, frost started to form quickly on the creature. This was her plan, to slow it down. Crunching of ice breaking as its body moved slower. She made handseals before that thing can raise its guns. Water rose from all around the gun wielding monster and came crashing down onto it. And just as Yuna had thought, water froze as it crashed onto it, totally encasing the creature, keeping it from attacking her.

Yuna panted, realizing that she used a lot of chakra in such short time. But she was glad to have defeated it. Except... She still can hear its blood flow. How would that be possible? She remembered passing by some ice sculptures, knowing those were all people at one point, but she didn't hear blood flows from them. So why is this one different? Just then, five creatures burst out of the frozen sculpture. All of which seem to be made of chains and tendrils. Once the fog cleared, Yuna could see that the gun creature is now free from its ice prison. "Give me a break. Hey demon, um, Jashin's Beast. Mind helping me out here?"

For a split second, she was scared that the demon was going to just let her die. "Let me have full control. It will be the only way to destroy as much beings that exist right now." She didn't like that thought. She wanted to argue, that there is a better way, but she knows that she can't beat these being alone, she barely was beating the monster before it called for its friends. Wait... Five hearts... She listened to its blood flow, it seemed as if it had lost a heart. And all those five creatures seem to have the same type of blood flow. It then dawned on her of what this thing was. "Hey, we need to destroy all of its hearts in order to kill it. I'll let you have full control, but after this thing is defeated, give me my body back." She heard the demon grunt, before saying, "Let's first make it out of here alive before fighting over your body."

She slowly slipped into unconsciousness, but also aware at the same time. In an instant, her body transformed into that of Jashin's Beast, a demon whose blood had formed the whole creature, most of which is dried blood. Jutsus were casted easily at the enemies before her. Comets with a red aura about them crashed into the creatures before they could surround her. But the demoness wasn't done yet. It followed up with the most destructive move it knows. Chakra at dangerous levels formed around the demoness as it launched it towards the gun monster.
a85edadbaee47af29c2e2ce60c7e663a.jpg

Multiple creatures put themselves in front of the blast to reduce the damage to their originator. Smoke cleared, and both Yuna and Jashin's Beast were astounded by the fact that gun monster was not only still standing, but that there was another person standing by it. "My my, what do we have here? Ah, so, this is my little brother's daughter. And her pet demon."

The gun creature raised one of its guns at Yuna, but there was a red flash. The next second, the man standing next to the creature held a spear made of blood. And the gun creature? Laid dead at his feet, all of its remaining hearts expertly cut through. "Don't interrupt a family moment you ungrateful creature!" He turned back to Yuna/ Jashin's Beast. "Demon. Let me speak to my niece."

Even the demon was wary of this man. "Yuna, you didn't tell me you had some freak uncle." In her own mind, she sifted through her memories to figure out who this guy is. A bloody weapon, a Chigokai, now taking a closer look at his eyes, and the specifics of what the bloody weapon was. A spear. Her father tried his best to not talk bad about people, but she does remember a name, one of which that her father had said that he was glad the man was dead before she can meet him.

"That's." She had full control as her form reverted back to her original self, "Jirosho. Chigokai Jirosho. Who my father had killed many years ago when he was around my age."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"But.." Yuna started, "How are you even alive?" She stared at the man. He shared similar features as her father. Blue hair, pale face, same bone structure. But she had this feeling of dread coming from the man. Yuna, he is giving the same kind of aura as me. In other words, he's a Jinchurrikki! She heard Jashin's Beast speak to her.

"Let me guess, your demon friend is saying that I am a Jinchurrikki, taking into account the type of power I possess is on the same caliber as yours, right?" He laughed, "Well, if that is what it told you, they are only half right. Yuna. You are right. I am dead. That is, until some poor Dark Sage underling found some records of my existence. They tried to use my soul to cause great harm. I was summoned and told of what needed to be done. Instead of following orders, I took control of his body, completely wiping the existence of his soul from his body. The body adjusted for the powers of a jinchurrikki, as that was a close way for someone to become one. But the man's impure world resurrections gone mad and started to exclusively hunt down my brother, as if feeling my want to destroy him. The thing is..." Jirosho paused theatrically before speaking again, "The want to kill my brother slowly faded away as I had roamed around the world once more. I even tried to get rid of the Dark Sage summons by simply cancelling out of the creation summonings, but it felt as if I no longer had control of them anymore. Hence, they started to call themselves the Death Organization. When I heard that they were being attacked, I knew that it was time before I found who was doing it. It took me time to gather my thoughts, but now that I have a clear head, I've come to realize that I may have been under the influence of a genjutsu, one that had amplified my feelings, at least the negative ones, by a million-fold. There is a secret about our family, that I know, that neither you nor your father would know of."

"And what would that be? From what I know of what Dad told me, was that you had ordered a mercenary to kill my grandparents." She studied his movements and carefully listened as he spoke. As an ANBU operative, she'll be able to figure out if he's lying, but as of right now, he's telling the truth or he's a really good liar. She listened for blood flows in case someone tried to get the jump on her, but she also hoped the demon was listening for that for her so she can have full attention to Jirosho.

"Well that's the thing dear niece." He stabbed his blood spear into the frozen ground. "That's who put the Genjutsu on me. Mom and Dad. The people that had been killed all those years ago in that house was a babysitter and her boyfriend. Mine and your fathers parents were more diabolical than I can ever be. They suspected that after they amplified my anger that they would be the first up on the hit list. It was part of their sick plan to awaken the true power that's within our genetics, something other than Chigokai. Tell me, dear niece, what makes you, me, and your father all similar with the exception of having blood powers?"

Yuna thought about that for a second. She knows that her father is rather impulsive, and she is like that too. She wondered if Jirosho was the same. "We're all impulsive and do and say things before really thinking about it?"

Jirosho gave a laugh as she said that. He then pulled out his blood spear, not like readying himself for combat, but rather showing her the weapon. "I wield a spear as my main weapon. Your father, for the longest time that I've known him, had a sword made of blood. And then there's you. No doubt you yourself have a bladed weapon of some sort."

Yuna had an idea where he was going with, she herself wears boots that has a secret compartment that holds blades at the tip of the boots. "If you are suggesting that we have Nanjirou blood flowing through us, then I might have to ask for more clarification on that. More than half of the worlds shinobi wields a weapon or other of sorts that would signify as a piercing or slashing type of weapon."

"You know, you're just like your father. Always looking for a different reason for why something happens. Bet you're good at debates too. The thing is, my parents, your grandparents, wanted to awaken the legendary weapon that was made for our ancestor who was half Chigokai and half Nanjirou. When I was alive, I wanted the weapon for myself, and hated my brother that he had more potential than me to wield a weapon. But now you've come into the picture. They want you to get the weapon so that it can weaken your soul and take over your body, much like how I did with this guy. See, they are old and their power wanes. But even if one of them is able to have someone of their blood take the sword, they have reason to take over that person's body and wreak havoc."

Yuna was hearing everything, but all she can do is laugh. Why? Because it seems as if everything that she knew just got turned all around, that almost everything that she knew of her family was a lie. Chigokai Jirosho, her uncle who wanted to kill her father, now sane and telling her that her grandparents, that should be dead, are actually alive, and are the ones that are actually insane. But once she was done laughing, she focused, could it be, that her grandparents were the reason Jirosho lost control of the impure world resurrection's? If so, then she is finally understanding that this whole family feud that she suddenly found herself in is about to be soaked in a lot of blood. Those people, the babysitter and boyfriend, were the first victims of a plan that is twice as old as her. All the people that her uncle Jirosho had killed when he was under her grandparents' control, and finally Jirosho himself. How much more people are going to die from this selfish desire to have more power? The young ANBU operative took a deep breath and then said, "So what now? I don't know if I can really trust you, even after everything that you have told me. And even if I did believe you, then what would be our next plan of attack?"

Jirosho was about to speak, but suddenly there were explosions that started to happen everywhere. They were both thrown into the air, and Yuna fell back down into the cold hard ground. She was on high alert now, where did the attack come from? She got up, swaying around before gaining back her balance. She heard hundreds of screams or monster cries along with what sounded like a herd of something bounding its way towards them. She suddenly felt something grab her arm, she screamed out, but once she seen it was Jirosho, she quieted down, "Let's go! No doubt this was part of their plan from the beginning! To get you or Ziren here! They are using sound to make the monsters of Water swarm the place. We need to find a safe place or else we'll have all the monsters in Water Country on our asses!"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As they ran, Yuna could feel Jashin's Beast's chakra flowing through her. She has to keep an attack readied in case things go sideways. She heard the rumblings of the hordes of monsters causing the whole ground to shake. Flipping through hand seals frantically, she made a dragon out of water to slam down into the army behind her, but she knows that was pretty much futile attempt. Jirosho, right beside her, flipped through his own hand signs and meteors started to crash down into the frozen wastelands. As explosions went off and Yuna vaulting over flying debris and monster parts, "What happened to find a safe place and not having all the monsters of Water Country on us!?" She had to yell over all the commotion as she heard a snarl close behind her. As soon as one of her feet hit the ground, she slid her body around to use the momentum to do a spinning heel kick to the face of one ice monster that got too close for her liking.

"Easier said than done! Either way, we already have the lot of them on us! Best thing to do right now is to hit them hard and hit as much as you can! We can only hope that we aren't being corralled to where our psycho family are waiting for us!" Just then, he turned around to face the hoard, Yuna slowed and watched as Jirosho called forth his own jinchuurikki power. Chakra formed around his mouth before launching into the hoard of monsters, sending the lot of them flying into the air. But he didn't stop there. Moving through his hand seals, Jirosho sent out an explosive jutsu that slammed into the ground between them and the monsters, about ten to fifteen meters away from them. A giant mushroom cloud appeared as ice cracked all around them.

"Jeez Uncle! You really know how to handle these monsters. Now if only you had the forethought of your actions!" Water geysers burst from the ice, though Yuna has a feeling that water would instantly freeze them. She struggled to keep balance as the ice was starting to break from underneath them. Granted, they could very easily stand on the water using chakra control, but she doubts these monsters will give them any breathing room, not to count if there are any other nasties under the water waiting to grab them.

She has an idea, a way to get them out of here, but also piss off her crazy grandparents to no end. Being in the Water Country, surrounded by everything ice. But what is ice but rather just an extension of water? A different form of water. She focused her chakra, ignoring the blood flows that are all around her, to only focus on all the water in the immediate area. Soon, a giant whirlpool came into existence and crashed through the hordes of the monsters. She felt like she can now keep this up just a little bit longer... But she can no longer hear blood flows... She didn't bother trying to use her Chigokai moves. She has a feeling that she threw away a part of her life just now. The young ANBU summoned as much water as she can from underneath them to effectively push their iceberg away from the monster, along with pulverizing the lot of them.

Yuna stared as the monsters stood at the edge of their icebergs but didn't give chase. In fact, all they did was roar angrily at her. With a big exhale, Yuna collapsed to the cold hard ground. "Great... what now? Don't suppose 'and she lived happily ever after' is coming anytime soon?"

Jirosho scoffed and then nodded towards a cave. "Happily ever afters won't be happening until the crazy part of our family is dead and gone. That cave over there would help hide us from the monsters of Water Country. But that is no doubt part of an underground network where they might be waiting for us at. After we take a breather, we will have no other choice but to confront them. Otherwise, they will keep sending hits on you and your father." As they neared land, or rather stable ice block, or whatever, they walked into the cave. Yuna couldn't hear any blood flows, but she knows that she can't anymore. She just hoped that Jirosho had that famous Chigokai instinct to always be on the alert with using the ears to listen for anything out of the ordinary.

Another campfire was made and Yuna sat by it to warm herself up. A lot of thoughts were running through her mind right now. But in all honesty, she feels drained. Her fight prior to Jirosho showing up, and then the monster hoard, and her sacrifice to be able to help them escape... "Sleep. I'll wake you in a couple of hours. It'll help you gain your chakra back." Yuna, for once, didn't argue. She got close enough to the campfire to feel comfortable, and fell asleep.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back