Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Nokugara Kouza vs Yaboi [Round 1 - Student Tournament]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The roar of the crowd could be heard in the distance it was clear that they were getting hyped to witness the fight that would be taking place shortly. As cheers and whoops could be heard echoing around the stadium it would be the fighters turn to rock up and make sure they were prepared to enter in the arena. It was clear that the time had come to step in front of the crowd and prove themselves in that few seconds that they had. This could change their lives for ever and it could see them spotted by a specific branch and they could even be elected to join if they were lucky.

“We would like to welcome the entrance of our new fighters. Give them a huge cheer as they prepare to enter into the arena!”

The announcers voice would echo around the arena as the crowd would grow louder in that split second. It was clear that they were all craving to see the new participants enter and begin their fight it was clear that they were desperate to see what would come of this fight and wanted to see who would be going onto the next round.

With the representatives from each branch checking out the fighters it would be down to them to enter this fight. At each gate there would be done of the ANBU each of them trained to identify the fighter that would come to their gate and make sure that they were the correct person before even opening the gates. With the announcement made each of the ANBU would open the gates and allow the competition to see their first sights at what they would be fighting in.

At the gates opened they would be able to see a massive grass area that was open to the crowd, there was thousands of people staring at the two combatants as they waited to see what was happening in this situation. Some of them peaked over the edge to get a better look at the combatant and even some of them would mutter between themselves as coins passed between hands as bets were placed from what they could see in that first second.

There would be the referee in the middle of the arena waiting for the participate to come to the middle before speaking to them. His words quick and soft as he spoke to both deciding to keep it brief and keep to the rules of the arena that had been set out by the organisers of this tournament.

“I want you all to keep this a clean fight, nothing to make this problematic. Remember that you must win by KO that is the only place that you can win this fight. Good luck and let’s keep this simple”

That was the only words that were offered to each fighter before they would be given the signal to begin it was now clear. This was the student’s time to prove themselves worthy in the eyes of everyone watching. They had to make sure that they took this opportunity that was given to them and grabbed it by the hands.

[The Fight will Start on Thursday, Profiles will only count of D-Rank if you have Ranked Up.]
[B-mod assigned to this]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Kouza would emerge from the shadows of the entrance gate, his appearance unlike that which he had several minutes ago when leaving the representatives booths. His gaze was low as it had been throughout the day, his mind interestingly enough focused on the outcome of the match despite his general appearance easily able to give others the impression that he was possibly nervous. Though he was not unlike some other students, having walked into the fighting grounds weilding a rather large blade that rested with it's blunt end running across his shoulders. The sword which was up to five feet in length, matched up to Kouza's height which was why the youth was having to balance the large weapon on his shoulders and not along his backside. Truthfully for him, weilding such a large weapon was a pain and a hassle but he had built up enough physical strength to where just transporting the blade would not tax his stamina. This could not be said when it came down to swinging the weapon, which was something Kouza admittedly was not able to do without having control over the momentum and strength of his swings.

Having walked far enough and waiting for his opponent to also enter, Kouza used a demonstration of his physical strength to perform a momentary vertical jump straight upwards. The amount of force released was enough to push him upwards to create enough space where his arm could bring his blade beneath him. Bracing both feet along the underside of the weapon's handle his weight combined with downward force, embedded the blade's edge into the ground while his body crouched. Keeping his balance while crouching on his weapon, Kouza could only blink and wait though he would not be taking things or anyone likely.

He had seen to much of what fighting at a slow pace or taking opponents for granted could lead to in the fights prior..

[Topic Entered]
[Information on my weapon is in my Dojo link]

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Likewise Yaboi would emerge from the shadows of his gate, nothing of his appearance had changed from his previous fight aside from his clothes being mended and the dull gaze he gave the crowd upon entering the fighting grounds.

Theme
<i>
</i>

The young boy focused his attention upon Kouza as he strode further into the arena 'Ah, another classmate.' the boy said to himself quietly. His gaze shifted to the long blade to which Kouza called his own 'That length will be a problem, if he can use it properly.' Yaboi thought to himself, stretching his arms upwards and resting his hands at the back of his head "I hope you don't intend to enter this fight by standing on your weapon like that." the boy spoke out and stopping a fair few feet away from his opponent. Yaboi looked over Kouza once more while mulling through various strategies on how to approach this different fighting situation he found himself in on his second fight 'Must be a taijutsu user. Should keep my distance, I know nothing about him.. But what a pain, I just want to sleep!' the boy sighed heavily, bringing his arms down his sides to rest 'But Ryo is waiting for me, if I forfeit this fight early he will be upset with me.' the boy shifted into position, prepared to initiate the fight on his terms.

[Topic Entered]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>
gAXYJ9a.gif

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Kouza's gaze would fall on Yaboi as he entered the arena grounds with neither a smirk or grimace forming against his lips. Outstretching his arms, he would exhale one last breath before a sense of calm filtered through his nerves. Channeling his chakra suddenly, the outline of his blade would start to glow before two segments of his weapon were jettisoned outwards. These two fragments would stick into the ground, each being a blade of it's own appearance and with his arms outstretched, his body would lean forwards slightly.

"I can perform jutsu without the need of both my hands to weave the signs and my weapon is made up of four different blades each with it's own use and purpose. So the question is which will you look for me to use..Ninjutsu or Taijutsu...or both? A wrong guess can lead to quite a bad outcome or maybe you don't want to guess at all and go with your first option.."

His voice was monotoned but both ejected blades would tremble while stuck in the dirt at the twitching of his fingers. Everything he said was true but the question was how he would fight when he had so many options to choose from. After all sometimes it was best to do the opposite of what people expected.....or not.

[Actions Sent]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1​
<i>
</i>
[col]
Kouza
bannerfans_19542656.jpg

HP: 3900 - 141 = 3759
CP: 2310 - 301 = 2009
AP: 2-2 = 2 AP Next Round
|
Yaboi
wCJTZKD.png

HP: 3995 - 736 = 3259
CP: 3995 - 0 = 3995
AP: 2 -.5 = 3 AP Next Round
[/col]

What Happened?:

0.00s Kouza enters a Slashing Style and Equips his Akaiittou!
0.00s Kouza performs a Free Basic Strike at Yaboi (Miss)
0.00s Kouza performs a Free Basic Srike at Yaobi (Hit!)
0.00s Kouza combos a Cross Rip! (Hit!)
0.00s Yaboi enters a Projectile Style and Equips his Blowpipe!
0.00s Yaboi makes a basic strike (Hits)
0.00s Yaboi attempts to wire Kouza (Hits) Wired
0.00s Yaboi makes a basic strike (Hits)
0.00s Yaboi arms a a Ninja Wire trap, but it is spotted.
2.5s Kouza uses Dynamic Slash on Yaboi (Hit!)

End of Round 1!​

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi didn't respond to Kouza with words, he had simply shrugged as an answer 'Handseals without the need of both hands, huh?' he thought to himself. The referee announced the start of the match and it was game on. His opponent had rushed him with his Akaiittou drawn and in an unfamiliar stance to Yaboi 'Hes fast!' the child said to himself and reacting as fast as he possibly could he ducked down low to avoid the first strike, though in such a low stance there was no way for Yaboi to avoid the next onslaught of attacks. 'Endure.' the boy said in his head as he brought his arms up to take the next strike followed by a taijutsu, cutting his sleeves to shreds. Yaboi hopped back and with the damage done to his sleeve his wooden blowgun fell into his hand 'Got to act fast!', and with a quick reaction the lad brought the blowgun to his lips and let loose two darts connected together with a pesky wire! The hit was clean and it seemed his wired weapon had managed to work as intended, snagging Kouza 'Perfect, now the spider's web..' the boy quietly spoke to himself and launching a small metal contraption between the two. It was if time had returned to a normal speed, all those sudden actions were done at a speed only those with gifted eyes could see clearly. As the trap was set it was Kouza who continued the assault, cutting across Yaboi's midsection with a dynamic slash "Agh..!" the boy let out, grasping at his core 'Don't think I can get used to this pain.'.

[Actions Sent]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Sukiru.jpg
Sutoraiku.jpg

Akaiittou and Tetsuyama​

The signal was given and Kouza truly wasted no time in taking the offensive as his unorthodox fighting style was finally revealed. In the moment the refree had signalled to begin, Kouza's crouching form had already leaned forwards and with his Danpen Ken embedded into the ground had the support needed to propel himself forwards. Launching his body, his arms would cross while both fragment blades that lay scattered were drawn towards him. Each blade would not struggle from freeing itself from the ground and those who spectated that had a good perception would notice that extending from Kouza were very fine chakra leylines connected to the fragments. With his connection to his blades, in the instance that he crossed his arms both weapons were forced towards his body just as his eyes closed in to Yaboi with a closeness that he could discern the size of the boy's pupils. Catching his Akaiittou, which arrived first, Kouza's body planted firmly by his footing would bring an upwards slashing motion towards Yaboi. Slicing the blade from behind his left waist, Yaboi managed to avoid the first strike though Kouza had not finished the assault. Rotating his wrist to the backside of the handle, his general familiarity with his weapon would bring the blade slashing downwards without breaking momentum from the previous basic attack. With his eyes never leaving Yaboi's positioning, Kouza relinquished his grasp on his Akaiittou, sending the blade into the dirt which it embedded itself after following through with the trajectory of the downwards slash. The question regarding why he would suddenly give up control of his weapon was answered before it could mentally be thought upon as his opposite hand tightened on the handle of Tetsuyama, which had just arrived. Unbreaking in his assault his Tetsuyama would extend quickly make two quick slashing strikes which mimic'd an "X", though his blade did not bite deep to sever limbs or create large wounds it had knicked Yaboi enough that the boy recovered to make distance between them.

His body on the other hand had not built the reflexes to keep up with all his thoughts, as even though his eyes could read Yaboi's movements and that he clearly saw the weapon being placed at Yaboi's lips, Kouza was momentarily frozen as he was still in the stance of his last strike. With his body arched low, the first dart would embedd into his shoulder and for a moment he could have sworn there was a glimmer. This glimmer that his eyes picked up happened far to late as he quickly realize that he had been strung like a fish on a line which was followed almost immediately by a second dart which struck him on the thigh. Staring long enough to analyze his situation, Kouza's pupils would narrow slightly as they noticed something else about the darts, something he had knew to watch out for yet had been afflicted by it anyways. Now while it would have been normal to remove the darts, Kouza instead showed a sense of recklessness by leaving them in place, keeping his body tethered in a way to Yaboi's as he would show the boy that being connected worked in reverse as well.

Recovering his stance, the legs of Kouza would crouch slightly before rushing Yaboi again. The connectors of wire and dart were of no issue for him as being connected to Yaboi equally made it easier to strike him. So with a simple rotation, Kouza built the momentum to strike his target across the midsection with his Tetsuyama. Once again the injury would have been a shallow cut across the abdomen but nowhere near something debilitating or life threatening. Kicking his feet, he would send his body backwards gaining more distance from Yaboi before throwing his Tetsuyama to the side but at an angle where the relinquished weapon would stick out the dirt. He'd stare at Yaboi with an emotionless gaze as his mind worked up various scenarios. He was sure positive something was coursing through his veins and with experience with him from Mikasa's class knew all to well what could happen in the long run on various spectrums. Maybe it was this unknown factor or maybe it was how much energy he was feeding off from someone like Yaboi who fought with some vigor and skill that was drawing out aa part of Kouza he'd must rather ignore.

A sly almost crude curving of his lips towards his situation coupled with his gaze could only mean one thing, that he was actually enjoying himself.

[Actions being sent]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 2​
<i>
</i>
[col]
Kouza
bannerfans_19542656.jpg

HP: 3759 - 1943 = 1816
CP: 2009 - 0 = 2009
Status: Poisoned! Slashing Style! Weapon Equipped! Wired! Head Wrapped!​
|
Yaboi
wCJTZKD.png

HP: 3259 - 63 = 3196
CP: 3995 - 648 = 3347
AP: 3 -3 = 2 AP Next Round
[/col]

What Happened?:

0.00s Yaboi maintains his Projectile Style!
0.00s Yaboi makes a basic strike (Crit!) (Poisoned again!)
0.00s Yaboi makes a basic strike (Miss!)
0.00s Yaboi's ninja wire trap springs into action, grabbing Kouza's head. (Hit)
0.00s Yaboi sheathes his blowpipe.
0.00s Kouza is affected by poison.
0.00s Kouza performs a Free Basic Strike at Yaboi (Miss)
0.00s Kouza performs a Free Basic Srike at Yaobi (Hit!)
5.00s Yaboi uses Aqua Fang (Hit!)
10.00s Yaboi uses Aqua Fang (Hit!)

End of Round 2!​

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Now, on my terms." the boy began eyeing Kouza like an hourglass. Yaboi had set his strategy in motion, all the pieces were in their place. The board was set and Yaboi began to move his body though his thoughts pushed forward, creating possible scenarios of how his next few actions could affect the battle and what to do next. It was on his initiative that the next bout would begin, his arms bringing his wooden blowgun up to his lips while simultaneously loading two darts. With a strong breathe of air blown into the weapon it shot out the two darts one after the other at a breathetaking speed towards Kouza. The first to land came with high velocity and a shiny green shimmer, colliding atop the right side of Kouza's collarbone. The second dart had whizzed by its intended target, colliding into the wall behind Kouza and breaking upon impact. Not the perfect start to Yaboi's strategy, but it passed in his books. "Watch out for the trap by the way." the young boy says aloud, offering advice on his capabilities to Kouza in return for his earlier free information. The trap was Yaboi's real attention, the neat little contraption having been something he was tinkering with for some time after classes. Though, Yaboi had never managed to have any of his traps work as intended previously, he was still persistent with using them to see just how effective they were in multiple battles. The trap had activated and launched a web of sharp metal threads at his opponent, it was violent in its movements and landed successfully. 'Perfect.' the boy said to himself and with a yawn he began to situate his wooden blowgun onto a clip on his belt. Yaboi knew exactly in his head how the poison would affect his target, but with the speed Kouza had shown Yaboi previously he knew he had to be cautious. The first strike came in, and with a forceful tug of the wire that connected the two boys and a slight crouch Yaboi seemingly weaved his way under the blade. Yaboi was caught in a rush and payed the price with Kouza's next strike.

Adrenaline had pumped through Yaboi's body, this game the two children were playing mentally was fierce. "Crazy, you can still move? Tenacious." Yaboi announced to Kouza with a devilish smirk, his hands came down to his sides with purpose. Speed was everything in this matchup to Yaboi, and he knew how to manipulate it quite well. His hands moved quickly, throwing handseals as his eyes lit up with excitement. From Yaboi's own shadow did his chakra form two shadowy tendrils of water and churned violently. Launching forth one tendril did its form shift further, spinning rapidly into a drill and colliding into his opponent with force. Yaboi continued his handseals, the second tendril of shadowy water shifting violently and as it springs forth towards its target did it once again spin like a drill, crashing into Kouza like a strong wave.

"We did take the same class, right?" the boy questioned, eyeing the damage he has done to his opponent with interest.

[Actions Sent]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

"Serpent's Blood. Seems avoiding how poison's felt in that class gave you some insight.."

There was something behind his eyes as even while caught up in a web of ninja wire and struck twice by spiralled water, Kouza's gaze seemed strangely focused. In truth, he wasn't fully working under his normal means by any sense of the word or understanding. Instead what was happening was that Kouza's body had in such a short amount of time experienced an overload of pain that his natural instincts started forcing their way to dominate his senses and judgement. In this case, Kouza's pain tolerance was dramatically raised as adrenaline kept his nerves from registering what his body should feel in order to keep his focus intent.

"More than likely, you specialize in keeping your distance poisoning your target and laying traps within the first few seconds of a fight. Maybe it's because you know the poison begins to wane after a certain point in time so it would be troublesome if you're not able to provide time for your setup."

Glancing towards his palm which still held onto his Akaiittou tightly, he'd then momentarily look at his other limbs and notice the slack in their tightness. Fact was he was not fully bound by the wires and though the poison coursed through his veins, Kouza was able to overload his muscles enough to get two strikes in before seizing up. It was annoying truly but not something he could fault considering how effective it was not just in this current fight but also the previous fight Yaboi was in.

"I say that because it seems like you have a habit of opening up a match with your little pipe and the darts are the delivering mechanisms for the poison. Inflicting it as quickly as possible makes any counter measures difficult after it's taken effect. Especially if someone wasn't looking to counter it right in the time span of it happening...Though I doubt you'll using your pipe again..no no no instead you're either going to use your fire jutsu or reuse that water jutsu because it is the next domino in your skillset. But I also expect you to look at if I manage to keep my consciousness and still stand after this poison wears off...so preparing another trap would also make sense.."

Maybe it was his observation during his heightened senses but Kouza had watched enough to have some understanding of Yaboi's tendencies. Though he did not say all this for no reason as a momentary glance towards the crowd would have Kouza staring solely towards Yoshi. He was fully prepared to lose here, actually he expected to given just how effective such a poison had been in cutting off his ability to move. This however did not mean he couldn't air out what he surmised and trust Yoshi to have something in store for when he inevitably would meet up with Yaboi or whoever might face him next. This is all not to say he had completely cast aside fighting. On the contrary with his heart racing there was no better excitement and lust for more fighting that overcame his psyche. Returning his own smirk, Kouza's muscles would tense as he grasped his blade tighter..

[Actions Sent]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 3​
<i>
</i>
[col]
Kouza
bannerfans_19542656.jpg

HP: 1816 - 0 = 1816
Status: Slashing Style! Weapon Equipped! Wired! Head Wrapped!​
|
Yaboi
wCJTZKD.png

HP: 3196 - 70 = 3126
CP: 3347 - 0 = 3347
AP: 2-1 = 3 AP Next Round
[/col]

What Happened?:

0.00s Yaboi equips Blowgun
0.00s Yaboi applies a poison to his blowgun
0.00s Yaboi basic strikes Kouza (Miss!)
0.00s Yaboi basic strikes Kouza (Miss!)
0.00s Kouza basic strikes Yaboi (Hit!)
0.00s Kouza basic strikes Yaboi (Miss!)

End of Round 3!​

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I think you are over analyzing everything that has taken place so far. I'd rather be napping right now, but I'm here for a friend." the boy admitted with a small smile "The quicker I deal with my matchups the quicker this tournament ends, but you're a little too persistent. I'll pace myself now." Yaboi stated with a frustrated sigh, glancing to the crowd that were watching their fight. Yaboi had intended to push for a quick victory over his opponent, though it was only after taking a few hits and landing his jutsu did he realize how determined Kouza was to draw out as many of his tricks as possible. However, Yaboi was one that enjoyed playing games and with such a chatty opponent it was only natural to have a few responses, "In this match and my last match I have only shown what I want you to know. Its too early in the tournament to show you all my tricks." Yaboi spoke in an honest tone, preparing himself for the next clash 'And no doubt you still have tricks up your own sleeve.' the boy thought to himself as the pieces on the board began to move once more.

Though it was no surprise that Yaboi would once again open with his revealed trick, drawing his blowgun from his belt clip and with a free hand withdrawing two fresh darts. With fluid movements Yaboi stabbed the two darts into a tiny compartment of his belt on his left, moving the darts back up with a fresh coat of poison and once more launching the two projectiles at his opponent Kouza. His eyes narrowed as he purely watched the movements of Kouza 'Knew it.' Yaboi said to himself, watching as Kouza moved faster than before to avoid the two darts coming at him and rushing Yaboi. The edge in speed was clearly in Kouza's favor, striking Yaboi with precision and cutting deep into his skin drawing blood. Yaboi gritted his teeth 'I hate persistence.' he thought, ignoring his now freshly cut open wound and dropping suddenly to the earth below avoiding the next strike in a series of two. His legs kicked up and with his arms he propelled himself backwards with a small flip, gaining distance once more and landing on his feet. "I'm bleeding now.. No matter, I have a jutsu at my disposal to wash away this wound." the boy had muttered lowly, his free hand clenching into a fist.

[Actions sent]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

"It worked.."

Silence fell over Kouza once again, his refusal to conversate coming interestingly enough only after they both knew the poison within his system had reached it's effective time limit. Shifting his gaze for a moment towards Mikasa, who he knew was in the representative's booth, there was a slight wonder in the back of his head if she was aware of what Kouza did. Memory had served him well enough that given the symptoms of the poison the last thing Kouza could afford to do was allow his muscles to completely shut down. Whether by subtle movements tugging at the ninja wire he was strung up in or keeping his fragment blade within his palm, gripping the handle like a stress ball, Kouza had ensured his muscles would not fully seize. The proof was obvious in that even when it's effects were at their strongest, he still had maintained enough fluidity in his bodies movements to both attack and avoid incoming attacks from Yaboi.

"No reason to conversate with him anymore, i'm clear of the real hurdle...bu--"

Liquid, not bile or puke but a substance akin to watery slime was suddenly heaved up from Kouza's mouth and onto the ground. His body giving a momentary muscle tightness before relaxing as his form purged the last remnants of the poison and it's effects. Spitting to the side and with his breathing calming down, Kouza would only stare at the ground as he realized something was still wrong. His palm holding his blade trembled and for some reason he could not stop his left leg from shaking. Narrowing his eyes, he remembered the last time he had such a feeling, such a mental anxiety as in that moment the hidden trait within him started to dominate his senses. Looking up towards Yaboi something would be different in Kouza's eyes, a sense of blankness behind the stare given. For most it would look as if Kouza had spaced out, that expression of blankness drawn across his face ever more prevelant now than before. This was not to say he wasn't home within his mind as on the contrary he was very much aware but it wasn't his decisions or thoughts that were in control now.

Tetsuyama would suddenly be flung through the air, the weapon rotating end over end rapidly towards Kouza's body before being caught without problem by his left palm. Clentching both his Tetsuyama and his Akaiittou blades, his hands would throw both weapons down at an angle into the dirt before pushing his shoulders towards his neck. The wires were still slacking in their ability to bind his movements fully but that was good because Yaboi was in range. Crouching slightly he'd produce a change in facial expressions as any signs of emotion was swept away from his face...Kouza wasn't home but his natural instincts..

Were.

[Actions being Sent]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 4​
<i>
</i>
[col]
Kouza
bannerfans_19542656.jpg

HP: 1816 - 305 = 1511
AP: 2 - 1 = 3 AP Next Round
Status: Slashing Style! Weapon Equipped! Wired! Head Wrapped!​
|
Yaboi
wCJTZKD.png

HP: 3113 - 70 + 40(Bleed) = 3003
CP: 3347 - 80 = 3267
AP: 2-.75 = 3 AP Next Round
[/col]

What Happened?:
0.00s Yaboi takes bleed damage.
0.00s Yaboi basic strikes Kouza (Hit!)
0.00s Yaboi curve shots Kouza (Hit!)
0.00s Kouza basic strikes Yaboi (Miss!)
0.00s Kouza basic strikes Yaboi (Hit!)
5.00s Kouza drank an antidote, nullifying Yaboi's poison.

Kouza ran out of AP to perform his actions

End of Round 4!​

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The round began, the bleeding Yaboi eyeing his target. It was time to change things up while maintaining the pressure he has with the poison, and his wooden blowgun. His poisoned darts flew fast and for good measure Yaboi weaved in a projectile taijutsu to trip his opponent up. The young boy had been practicing with throwing weapons and a few unarmed tricks for close combat, but it was the blowgun that had caught his attention. It was the far superior weapon to run in tandem with the poison, a strategy Yaboi was excited to use against his classmates from the poison class. It was a bit ironic, but at Yaboi's age he had less to work with by himself against the older students.

'He understands that the poison is the greater threat.' the boy began in his mind 'If he has an antidote, he will use it now then come at me again with a weapon or jutsu when he can.' the boy held his bleeding side, wincing at the stinging pain. Yaboi watched to see how Kouza would proceed while simultaneously planning out his next actions. 'If I commit to it I can poison him again, I will just need to avoid his next few attacks. Though, I could just finish him with more projectile taijutsu. This bleeding won't stop..' the boy went on in his head 'What a pain..'

[Actions Sent]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

His ear twitched as a shouting Yoshi reached his hearing causing a momentary smirk to cross his lips, pushing through the unresponsiveness he had been showcasing as even when he was within his instinctual battle lust his friend still mattered. Casting aside a small vial of antidote that he had this whole time (irony) his grip upon his blades would tighten as he stared at Yaboi. The kid was quite the strategist and if Kouza hadn't been reckless the situation could have been different but that was all water under the bridge as it was thanks to this fight that he had some understanding of himself. Chuckling under his breath, Kouza would cross his arms and grunt heavily as a film of chakra coated his body, a chill emitting from his body. If he was going to go down then he would go down giving into what he was in truth, that was his father's son and although he hated to recognize it this fight only proved that Kouza had a lust for fighting. He would glance again at the wires figuring it was just about time to do what he could have done a long time ago.

"Was fun"

The chakra film would disperse in the blink of an eye before his body shot forwards. He wasn't out to win this fight but he was going to go down relinquishing the battle lust that had been building within his gut the longer he wasn't able to fight as he wanted to. With his eyes widening suddenly Kouza would simply yell out..

"CURTAIN CALL!"

[Actions being sent]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 5​
<i>
</i>
[col]
Kouza
bannerfans_19542656.jpg

HP: 1511 - 2447 = -936
CP: 2009 - 75 = 1934
AP: 2 - 1.75 = 3 AP Next Round
|
Yaboi
wCJTZKD.png

HP: 3003 - 324 + 40(Bleed) = 2639
CP: 3267 - 648 = 2619
AP: 3-3 = 2 AP Next Round
[/col]

What Happened?:

0.00s Yaboibleeds and maintains
0.00s Kouza maintains
0.00s Yaboi makes a basic strike and sheaths his weapon
0.00s Kouza makes a basic strike(Hit!)
0.00s Kouza makes a basic strike(75%)
0.00s Kouza uses arcing Slash(Hit!)
3.33s Kouza unwires himself from the augment
5.00s Yaboi uses Aqua Fang(Hit!)
10.00s Yaboi uses Aqua Fang(Crit!)

Yaboi emerges victorious.

End of Round 5!​

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The bleeding would not stop and the fight had not reached its conclusion. Yaboi was in a race against time, he had to end this fight quickly. His opponent was free of the poison for now and unless Kouza had a few tricks up his sleeves Yaboi would simply poison him again at the next opportunity. The multiple wires had kept Yaboi's flighty opponent in check for the length of the fight and served as a nice distraction, giving his opponent very few options on how to proceed as the fight dragged on. Yaboi let loose one final dart from his blowgun before tossing it down quickly to the clip onto his belt 'I just have to take this beating, and its my victory!' the boy said in his head. He brought his arms up in preparation for the assault from Kouza, taking three attacks almost instantly after clipping his blowgun to his belt. His arms had been cut up, sustaining a bit of damage 'Is he giving up? He can still attack..' the boy mulled over in his mind.

Yaboi looked to his opponent as he dropped his arms down to his sides, watching as Kouza began to rip off the wires from his blowgun earlier. "Wrong move." Yaboi announced, immediately starting his handseals as it was his time to go on the offensive. It would be another round of two big ninjutsu attacks, a spinning tendril of shadowy water emerging from Yaboi's shadow. It whipped around and shot over Yaboi and collided with Kouza like a spinning wave. His offensive was not over, however. Much like his final round with Yozora Akihito, the next Aqua Fang packed a devastating punch. Forming from his shadow the roar of twisting water echoed, rushing violently at Kouza's core like a spinning spear. Sharper than previous Aqua Fangs, more refined. It would cut open skin and draw blood, similar to the wound Kouza had inflicted upon Yaboi.

It was over. Pushed further physically than before, Yaboi let out exhausted groans as he clutched his bleeding wound. "Sorry. You won't be moving on." he boy said to his opponent, whether he had heard him or not. Releasing a sigh a small frown had been painted on his features, bringing his hands up to begin handseals not seen in previous matches "Water Style: Rinse Off.". Water gushed out from his shadow, pouring over Yaboi and his bleeding wound and as if it were filling it with water the bleeding had stopped. It may have been the first time since the tournament had started but Yaboi finally took time to look around at the crowd. His eyes looked to the branch representatives booth for one moment, then glazing over the crowd once more. Yozora Akihito had caught his eye 'He was watching too huh? Neat'. In truth, Yaboi was looking to see if Ryo had been watching. Though it did not matter, they would now meet in the next round and Yaboi could speak his mind then. He turned to his gate and proceeded to exit 'Time for a nap.'.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back