Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private "Nothing's" Happening at the City of Thieves (Private)(Za)

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kana had a great idea. Since she can't train at the Forest of Death, she'll train at the next best place! Crater City, aka City of Thieves. Her first mission as a Genin, she busted some robbers that would give normal people the slip with their parkour skills, so there might be people of the like here as well. If anything happens, she'll just say it was self defense, which might actually be the case, but her intentions is to train. She figured that any regular criminal would take a look at her and think of her as a stupid little girl that would be easy pickings to steal from.

She made sure that she had that easy target look on her. She wore her usual spunk outfit with retro headphones on connected to her portable cassette player, listening to music, chewing some gum and riding her skateboard through the City. She bobbed and weaved around people as they let out curses to her, but none have really tried anything to her as of yet. The Hyuuga spotted a guard rail and was about to jump on it to do some neat skateboard tricks, but a menacing looking man stepped in front of her, forcing the girl to flip up her skateboard, catching it, and running to a stop in front of the man. "Wassup. How can I help you today?" The girl asked the man, acting all innocent.

"Gimme that skateboard and that doohickey that is making sound. Might be a nice bit of yen for me." The man said, making for a grab for Kana's skateboard. Kana instantly swiped his hand away from her main ways of transportation and weapon. "Can't help you there. Y'see, I own this."

Then the man did something Kana was expecting, but was still surprised by. The man grabbed her arm and squeezed it hard. "You gonna give me those things or I'mma beat you up." His grip was hurting her, but Kana had to concentrate fast. Her natural instinct was to kick him in his unmentionables as hard as she can. The man howled a soprano, something Kana didn't know guys could do. But she was let go as she swung her skateboard and smacked him across the face, knocking him out cold.

"First off, don't touch me. EVER. Secondly, you got a tooth lodged in my skateboard. YUCK!" She rubbed the skateboard on the ground until the tooth came off. The Hyuuga looked over at the would be robber to see him blissfully snoring away as some other people rummage through his pockets to see if he had anything good on him. A couple looked over at Kana, but figured that it isn't worth the trouble of their manhood's being hurt.

(MFT)
(WC:460)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back