Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Now: Kidnapping. Later: Infiltration. [Exam]

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The night was beginning to give way to day, the first few rays of light peeking over the large and ever shifting dunes of the desert. Situated against a small outcropping of rocks was a little fire, surrounded by supplies and bags of various kinds. Hunched over the fire was a young man, who had an unusual amount of arms. Six, to be precise. The young man seemed to preparing an animal to be cooked, as he was busy skinning and drying the meat. In the fire was a pan, obviously to cook the meat with. This wasn't the part that was odd about the scene. A woman, about eighteen years of age, was unconscious and tied up — laying down behind the young man, he would glance back at her every so often as if to make sure that she was okay. She would stir every so often, so the young man knew she would be awake soon. He'd made sure to properly tie her up, and remove any piece of equipment he could find. He'd made sure to do a thorough full-body check of this woman to make sure she had no tools left on her — after seeing her effortlessly throw a dagger in her sleep, the young man would give her no means of escape. The mission was too important.

At the thought of the mission, the young man let out a woeful sigh. He'd started this mission as the captain of a four-man squad. Now it was just him, with no idea of what had happened to his teammates. None of them had answered his radio calls, and he hadn't been able to spot a single trace of them anywhere. He worried for them, and hoped that they'd all made it out alright. Shaking his head, the young man spoke softly to himself as if to console his worrying mind. "They'll be okay, Takeyashi. They're all first-class shinobi. They'll be fine." He was busying his hands with the preparation of the Sunan Dustboar, which he'd killed an hour or so ago. While the effects of the Soldier Pills would keep him energized for the rest of the day, he needed food in his stomach still. The smell of the food was sure to awaken his prisoner, who would more than likely start by trying to fight. He wouldn't want that to happen, would he? A quick sealing jutsu, designed to rob the target of their vitality, would be a more than effective measure against her pugilist nature. Takeyashi would enjoy seeing her try to struggle against the effects of the technique. He could see her eyes stirring, her body reacting instinctively to the danger she knew she was in. She'd be waking up any moment now.

As she awoke, he would turn his attention back to the meat he was cooking up. It smelled rather divine, which would maybe help to placate his prisoner. It was rather hard to fight with a full stomach. The young man had removed any traces of his fealty to Sunagakure, as per the orders of a certain Kazekage's secretary. He wasn't to be identified as a Sunagakurian shinobi, under any circumstances. It was almost like he was an actor in a play, and he intended to put on a magnificent show. He heard the woman waking up, her eyes stirring and her body moving rather sluggishly. She was likely very sore from the travel. Without looking back at her, Takeyashi would begin to win her trust. "Had a good rest, miss? I figured you could use something to eat. It'll be ready in a few minutes, don't you worry."

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeyashi would not find any weapons on her, he absconded with a young girl in the dead of night in her nightclothes after she was already rendered unconscious. She simply did not have time to pack. He would notice a number of oddities during his search. For a 'princess' she had a lot of scars, all of them healed to the point that they were silver lines barely noticeable. Either years in the past or healed by a skilled healer, at the present time less the bruising from the night before she was uninjured.

She would wake with the taste of sand in her mouth. The strange, flavorless crunch of rough granules that she would shift around her mouth with her tongue. Her mouth was too dry to collect them in her saliva to spit them out. She would let out a hacking cough that would rattle her form and that would be when she would feel the strain of her bindings. Something tight that dug into her wrists and she let out a groan, her head hurt where her brother has struck her last night. She was groggy, still bleary-eyed when she first awoke but it did not take long for her to realize that she was not 'safe' in her bed. "The fucking hell?" She made a sour face as she tried to process not only the sand in her mouth but the earthen bed in which she laid. She felt nauseated and dizzy, like she was drugged but she was not drugged, rather a seal was seared into her frame while she slept. She would try to sit up, but again she would feel the resistance of her bindings about her wrists and likely legs. She would let out a huff, she was tired even after taking such a long nap. It would be then that she would see the backside of an arachnid and she would let out a shrill scream.

She was not gagged, which meant either nobody would hear her or nobody that could would care. She already knew that before she let out the distressed cry. Perhaps it was instinct upon seeing the the mutated silhouette before her or perhaps it was something else. She would hear no echo reverberate back. No walls, only sky above and the smell of cooking meat. They were someplace in the desert but she had no way of knowing where. Was he alone? Were there more of him? What was he? She wiggled and tugged frantically at her bindings.

"Had a good rest, miss? I figured you could use something to eat. It'll be ready in a few minutes, don't you worry."

She had a more immediate request of him. "Let me out!" She would roll onto her back from her side and lift her hips so that her hands could reach on past. Was she flexible to accomplish the task, well almost. Perhaps if she was not sealed she would have been more capable but she tumbled and Sango let out a frustrated sound. Rolling was a lot of hard work and she had tangled herself up as she tipped to the side, her hands behind her knees. She was as stubborn as her brother was violent and she was not going to stop trying to break free anytime soon.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The spiderling sighed, not very much liking the response that he'd gotten from his prisoner. "Yelling won't get you anywhere, miss." He continued working on breakfast while Sango squirmed and struggled, though her attempts were mostly in vain. Still, she was starting to get on Takeyashi's nerves. Standing up from the pan he was using to cook with, the young man walked behind the girl who was helplessly struggling on her side. In one swift motion, the spiderling had grabbed he on each side of her torso, pulling her backwards towards him, while holding her arms back behind her. A second later, and the young woman would feel something cold and metallic placed up next to her neck — a kunai, sharp and ready to slice open her neck. Takeyashi's voice was dark and menacing, totally unlike what he'd sounded like a moment ago. "If you don't stop fucking squirming, I'm going to start cutting open that pretty skin you've got. I swear to god, all your yelling is really getting on my fucking nerves..." Just as quickly as it appeared, the kunai was then brought away from the girl's neck and sheathed. The spiderling kicked the girl forward, landing her face-first into the sand again. "You've got two options, you little bitch. The first is you play nicely with me, and this whole thing ends much sooner. Or, you could continue being a pain in my ass; I assure you, you'd rather not take option two." Having finished his warning, the young man walked back to the pan and effortlessly flipped the Dustboar steaks. They were just about done now.

"Now, how about you sit up? I'll feed you some pieces, and then we'll get going." Takeyashi wasn't in a huge rush, but he'd rather finish this mission sooner than later. Something told him that this mission was going to be a lot more hassle than it should have been. He still needed to be careful about not being seen or recognized as a Sand Shinobi, or else things might get a little hairy. Takeyashi had been wondering about that, actually. This was a pretty big deal, kidnapping the daughter of the Daimyo. He wondered why the Kazekage had ordered such a thing, considering the political ramifications that it would surely cause. The young man thought back to that drunken night he'd had with the visitor from Moon Country, and his realization that they were here on a planned political mission. They'd known something big was about to happen. Could this have been what they were preparing for? Takeyashi hoped not, as that would mean he was right in the center of a huge conspiracy. He had to hope that this was unrelated, and just continue on with his mission. He'd worry about consequences later — he'd been given a direct order to carry out this mission. He was going to see this mission through, no matter what.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC; Few thousand miles from home -- been chugging at posts one at a time. Sorry for the wait, did this on a mini.

IC:

"Yelling won't get you anywhere, miss."

The spider warned. The warning fell on deaf ears, while her calls for help ceased she still tried to break free. She could feel the knots rub against her flesh and the taut restraint that refused to give way sufficiently to earn freedom. Her arms tensed behind her and ached as she strained on the ground, the sounds of frustration escaped her gritted teeth. She could not hear him stand up and approach, all she could see was the the gritty earth. She could feel a pair of hands reach for her sides and grip onto her, she let out a shriek as she was lifted off the floor and her arms pulled back behind her in a single unforgiving motion. She could feel something cold and sharp press against her neck. She stopped yelling, in fact she stopped breathing as she went stiff in his arms.

"If you don't stop fucking squirming, I'm going to start cutting open that pretty skin you've got. I swear to god, all your yelling is really getting on my fucking nerves..."

"T-then do it," she replied hesitantly without confidence but there was a sense of conviction in her challenge. She was terrified. "If you wanted me d-dead, I would be dead already," she reasoned. She did not know what he wanted but she knew that whatever it was, she would be needed alive.

She could feel a sharp pain in her back as he kicked her away and she crashed onto the floor. She closed her eyes and grimaced, she let out a grunt as the wind was knocked from her. Unable to brace herself against the fall, her collar and jaw would be scraped on impact but she would not even notice as she gasped for air. Dust entered and she let out a series of weak coughs, some dust out. She Tried to roll over, to get a breath of clean air but a shooting pain from her back prevented her from doing so. Another series of gasping coughs rattled her small frame painfully.

"You've got two options, you little bitch. The first is you play nicely with me, and this whole thing ends much sooner. Or, you could continue being a pain in my ass; I assure you, you'd rather not take option two."

He walked away, leaving her where she landed. She did not try to engage him, she simply laid on the ground. Her hands shifted behind her, they ached. Her mind started to wander and she began to ponder her options while she listened to to sizzle of meat and the crackle of fire as she wiggled her way onto her side. She let out a tired sigh.

"Now, how about you sit up? I'll feed you some pieces, and then we'll get going."

She would comply but it would require substantial effort, she would grip the earth and it would slide through her fingers. She could not get any leverage and gave a pitiful performance. She tucked her hands beneath her legs in the ground as she found an upright, compact pose. "I am not hungry," she lied. She did not to eat anything that he made, despite the rumbling in her stomach. "Just get whatever is going to happen over with," she announced. If food ended up in her mouth, there was not much she could do to prevent it but it would be more like he was feeding a toddler. If she was left alone, she would simply remain where she knelt and attempt to get her bearings. She had no idea where she was. How would she get away? She had no idea. Her hands cupped her ankles and she shifted back, sliding her hands higher along the shins. "Where are we going?"

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
So, it seemed Sango was smarter than she let on. Indeed, he hadn't killed her yet and didn't exactly plan on doing so either. However, the confidence in his voice hadn't faltered. He spoke without looking up from the Dustboar steaks, as if the conversation about whether he would kill his prisoner was an ordinary one for him. "Hehe, very clever of you! You're correct, your life is not mine to take — the boss ordered me to keep you alive." A slight pause in speech, the only sound that filled the air was the sizzling of meat being taken off of the pan and placed onto a plate. Takeyashi turned around, plate in hand and a smirk on his face. Not a happy one, either. His was a smirk stolen from the face of a malevolent demon. "However, they never said anything about your mind..." With one hand, he quickly grabbed the young woman by her chin. He squeezed her cheeks together, his grip firm and unrelenting. It was a humiliating, dehumanizing pose. "...I wonder how long it would take to break you? I'm sure you'd be a fun little toy to play with." There were much worse things than dying. Torture, slavery, and experimentation all came to mind.

Relaxing his grip, the young man soothingly ran the back of his fingers across her cheek. It was a tender display, filled with caring and gentleness. That's probably what made it feel so off-putting and disturbing. "Wouldn't it be better if you just cooperated with me? Then no one has to get hurt." Removing his hand, the young man would sit down on a rock a few feet away. With his food in hand, Takeyashi would begin to eat — if Sango showed signs of wanting any of the beautifully cooked meat, Takeyashi would oblige and carefully feed her. The young man was careful to keep his eyes on her in case she tried to act out again. He didn't trust his prisoner any more than she trusted him, which meant that his guard was always up. One of his six arms was always grasping a kunai, just in case.

After the food had been eaten, the young man would begin to pack up. It was about time that they left, seeing as how they had a long way to go. When she asked about where they were headed, the young man merely chuckled to himself. "You honestly think I'm going to tell you? Honey, you're not even going to be conscious for the journey." Without even skipping a beat, a small cloud of purple gas began to emit from the young man's mouth. The smoke would wrap all around the young woman's face, filling her nose and mouth before she would even have a chance to react. Even if she did react in time, he would just keep the smoke up until she had to inhale — there was no way around this. Soon, the young girl would start fading into her own subconscious and fall limp. The young man still tied a blindfold around her eyes, just in case she was faking it somehow.

Once he was packed, the young man would carry the young woman over his shoulders as they traveled. She wasn't very heavy, and with his extra arms it was super easy to hold her. He had a long journey ahead of him, but he knew it would all go off without a problem. The hardest part would be entering into the village without anyone seeing Sango. That would cause problems.

[ooc: Topic Left with Sango, unless stopped.]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: I forgot to post in here. Sorry. I still have sick-brain (and antibiotics).

IC:
"Hehe, very clever of you! You're correct, your life is not mine to take — the boss ordered me to keep you alive."

Who was this 'boss'? She silently wondered. Her father had earned a number of rivals and even more enemies than she could count. The former Diamyos likely held a grudge for being displaced and the Merchant Lords of Soons were likely displeased by the influx of foreign shinobis in preparation for her wedding to the Otokage. Shinobis were a crude, unfortunate race of men, different from the average Wind Country denizen because of their chakra sensitivity and in a lot of cases aberrant heritage. They were monsters made to look (sometimes) like men. It was no shock they were hesitant to host an exam with so many shinobis in one place. It was the ruckus caused by the attempt on Tsuchikage Hissori's life that caused her wedding to be postponed, not that she was exactly upset at the result. The Otokage was old, like really old... There was a bit of her that wondered if her kidnapper's boss had a vendetta against her fiance? She knew little about her prospective husband beyond what her father and Nao shared with her, but she knew well enough that being a leader meant that you had more than your fair share of enemies. Tea Country, disillusioned Sound shinobi, former associates, the possibilities were far too numerous to list. Whomever it was, they had the funds or the ambition to hire this spider-person. The question also was: what was he? To her he did not even seem human, he had too many arms. She inched her arms beneath her forward, hidden in the pliable, warm sand. She was fumbling as gently and as quietly as she could with her restraints. She knew that the spider was chakra sensitive, his strength considering his carriage was too substantial to be based on brawn alone. That meant he was either a chakra sensitive mercenary or a shinobi, even knowing that she still had no idea who hired him or why.

"However, they never said anything about your mind..."

His expression was reminiscent of her brothers and at times her own. She recognized the sadistic grin, the pleasure felt by being in a place of authority. He was fast and his hand gripped her face before she could turn away, it hurt. She grit her teeth as she forced the words through her uncomfortably clenched jaw. "Fuck you asshole."

"...I wonder how long it would take to break you? I'm sure you'd be a fun little toy to play with."

She tried to pull away but she could not, it honestly felt as if his grip tightened each time she tried. When his grip finally relented, she could feel the throbbing ache from where his hands once held her. She would cringe visibly as his hand brushed her face and a chill would run down her spine that made her shiver, perhaps she was expecting or wanting something more painful or perhaps that lingering ache made her tender enough.

"Wouldn't it be better if you just cooperated with me? Then no one has to get hurt."

She shook her head. "No it wouldn't," she claimed. Some people did what they did out of duty, but some enjoyed what they did as well. He seemed to enjoy his chosen vocation. "You remind me of us," whatever that meant. Pain was not something she enjoyed, a trait not shared by her siblings. She understood it, she simply did not have it. Much like her brother lacked the sadistic streak her half-brother had. Her tired fingers continued to dig and scrape away at the knots from below. She likely made some headway but not enough to be free. As the bindings would loosen ever so slightly, she would feel a terrible sting from where her bindings cut into her. The food smelled good and she was ravenous with hunger and feeling dizzy from dehydration but she was too prideful and fearful to admit either. He would finish his meal as her fingertips gripped the end of the strand that united her legs and pulled. It would burn as she did so, the restraints had cut into her legs and beneath she was bleeding. The clots displaced by the movement of the strand she did this carefully, the kunai in Takeyashi's hand in her peripheral sight. She was not foolish enough as to try to fight him outright, she did not have a chance and she knew it. She also had no inclination to play fair.

She was moving slowly, her wrists moved along her shins in the sand and she slowly rocked backwards doing her best to not alert her kidnapper. She cautiously turned her head and watched him pack, taking care to memorize what he had on him. What sort of supplies her kidnapper required to make camp. If anything she saw suggested a point of origin. She was utterly disoriented and did not know how far they had gone or how much further they were to travel. He was also not willing to give her any answers. He learned down, his face not far from hers and she stopped moving, she barely breathed. Had he seen her slowly work her hands to beneath her knees? Did he know?

"You honestly think I'm going to tell you? Honey, you're not even going to be conscious for the journey."

"--what?" That was all she was able to get out before his mouth opened and a thick purple mist escaped his mouth. She tried to hold her breath, to move her head back and away. She would not last for long, even as her hands slipped past her knees and her bleeding ankles parted as she instinctively tried to avoid the seemingly toxic gas. She did not know what it was but she had no intention of discovering either, but she would not last for long. Her lungs screamed for air that she was unwilling to give them. The air was tainted by the spider's breath. She would pass out from lack of air, not the poison before she could crawl away and get very far. Her secret would be out as she did so, what progress she had made while the spider broke camp. If he grabbed her to prevent her from fleeing or if his cloud was large enough that she would not escape the camp, she would eventually pass out from lack of air. When she blacked out, she would take that involuntary breath she so desperately tried to avoid and her lungs would kill with the Genin's chemical cloud. She would fall limp, her face in the sand, her knees scraped from her futile attempt to flee and her ankles deeply cut but the bleeding was merely a sluggish trickle. A pale bruise was starting to form on her face from where Takeyuki had grabbed her. And her hand, it tightly gripped onto something, it was the binding that was previously holding her legs, well that and a handful of sand.
[KO'd]

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back