Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Nozumi Kano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozumi Kano

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Nozumi Kano

Personality: Kano is an outgoing child who likes too be outside most of the time exploring the village and strafing at being underground all the time.

Appearance: Hazel eyes peer out of a mop of dark brown hair, with a hint of mirth in those orbs. He is of a lanky build and wears a simple t-shirt and shorts giving him freedom of movement.
f8856f54cd8bd653329e6ec93d3d2f42_zpseed7916e.jpg
Height: 5'10

Weight: 110

Eyes: hazel

History: “You want to know about Kano? There isn’t much to say about the little guy. He was our sixth, no seventh child. The missus pushed those suckers out something fierce back in the old days, but I am sure you don’t want to know about those kind of things. His mother would know more about the tyke then I would.” Nozumi Hirano
“Little Kano? We have such fun with each other. Kano gets along really well with his He is such a little explorer when he was younger, always climbing on things and nosing about my workshop picking up parts and asking me what they did. He is going to be a great little puppeteer when he gets older.” Noizumi Kumi
"My brother? Why would you want to know about him? Sure he likes too do all the typical boy stuff running, climbing, and generally giving me headache and heart attack at the same time." Noizumi Kazumi
"Kano? Yeah, he is my best friend in the whole world! He's always helping me with the practical exam stuff and helping me out whenever I need help. He's a pretty cool guy." Umisho Gaku
“You want to know about whom now? Oh, that creepy kid who creeps about outside? He better stay away from my sister, or by Kojin I’ll hang him up by his toes if he looks in her general direction.” Jenosaido Kagai at the Suna Academy
“Kano? He is a good child very attentive in his studies, and he gets solid marks on all his tests, but he is a bit quiet...” “HEY, you keep those little Casanova’s away from my little sister! They look at her with lustful thoughts in their heads!” Gengo Riki before being interrupted by Jenosaido Kagai

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He's 5'10 and weighs 90 lbs? Thats extremely skinny you know... Personally, I would have liked to see more effort in this, but there arent any actual requirements for these things so...

The only problem with this are your names. Your character name is Nozumi Kano, but your account name is Tojin Fumaku, which one is it supposed to be? Go here and ask admin to change it if youre going to go with Kano.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oki doki then, everything looks in order. Ill add you to the usergroup and give you your 500 starting yen. Also, here are your starting stats:

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Make yourself a profile and post it in the Sand Administration area under "Profiles". Familiarize yourself with the rules, and if you have any questions, just PM someone on Sand council! We'll be happy to help you. :)

Welcome to Sand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back