Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Oh dear... [Muzai/Open]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
office_by_ELFTUG.jpg

Kinnaku sat at one end of the office, which was really an examination room for patients with mental illnesses. She sat behind a light oak desk filling out paperwork with a delightfully comical pen; a yellow thing with lots of smiley faces - oh God. Kinnaku would be awaiting a woman, a woman of special interest that the Sennin thought it wise to deal with her personally, as the woman in question - Muzai - suffered from a series of illnesses. It was quite sad, really. The woman wasn't at fault, she just suffered from an unfortunate linking illness that seemed to develop into other points of concern. "Come in." She would say whenever the door would chap...

[Awfully small, but its something to start off with. It'll get better, promise.]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everyone always wants to talk to you. Everyone always has something to say, as though them saying something to you will make you feel better. As though your ranting about how much you wish they'd let you out so you can throw up your meals and binge on alcohol in peace will make you feel better or get you out faster. It was all lies that they fed you, talking about how you'd get better in no time. Muzai was sick of taking daily walks with people and talking about her feelings. How does this make you feel? Like I need another smoke. How does that make you feel? Like I need a shot. Are you hungry? Excuse me? Do I look hungry?

Muzai, dressed in a usual childish manner, a yellow dress (yellow was all she wore, it seemed.) because she looked happier in it. It hung loosely off her chest where her collar bone seemed to almost poke through her papery white skin. Her eyes slightly bloodshot, but round and large with blue irises nonetheless. Her blonde hair was fine and tangled in a wavy blonde mess that almost look like she just got out of the shower.

The bony and frail had rapped upon the door twice before a cool voice from the inside beckoned her in. Her shaky legs took a few strides inside as she looked to the woman sitting there. Zai's thin and short body stood barefooted before the woman for a moment with her habitatiual grin as she instinctually took a seat on one of the white couches across from the desk.

"Oh, wow." She gasped, her voice sounded very airy as though she was speaking through her lungs. Her bony chest rising and falling with each syllable. "I love grass," She breathed with that large grin on her face as her bloodshot eyes gazed upon the strange desk. Her voice was distant as though she was speaking subconsciously. "You're very pretty, yeah?" Muzai breathed again as she looked around, her eyes scanning the ceiling, looking for pictures in the cracks and bumps on the ceiling.

"Oh, wow."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinnaku watched as the probationary med-nin entered the room with a pleasant expression, although her appearance looked pain and awkward. She would not flinch her facial expression, but inside the woman would feel saddened by the bony, frail cage that held together a host of organs and blood. This person didn't really look too healthy, obviously. Kinnaku would stand to offer her hand to the woman, but would instinctively be knocked off her feet at the sudden excretion of impressiveness from the patient's mouth. She would wonder what it is that made the woman expel those words, but then again, she didn't have to wait very long as her internal question would be answered without due cause. "Oh," Kinnaku would run her finger against the edge of her fridge, fixing it in place with a smile, "I didn't design that. It's not even my office, you see."

Annnnd another comment would throw off the Sennin, a comment about her looks. "Thank you..." She would say awkwardly with a distinct expression on her face as she looked away from the woman and down onto her paperwork. "Your dress is lovely, Muzai." She would retort a friendly sentiment before seating herself back down onto the uncomfortable chair. Even as her buttocks made contact with the black leather, she was somewhat wheeled backwards due to the anal level of cleanness the floor had been forced into.

"Anyway," She would say reading over her files, "You're Muzai and I'm Oba Kinnaku. I'm actually going to assess your progress." Kinnaku would plant her hands underneath her thighs for comfort; an annoying habit, so to speak. "Now, according to your file you suffered from Anorexia, Drug Addiction, Low-Selfesteem, suicidal ideation... I'm curious as to how you feel." The Sennin would put it out there bluntly, she wasn't going to beat around the bush, Muzai was a med-nin; which meant that she was apart of Kinnaku's family. So almost immediately the woman cared for this poor soul.

"Do you think you've improved?"

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This woman had peach lips and curly hair that got in her face. Muzai liked women with curly hair that got in their faces and with big supple lips. She liked women with big eyes and funny quirks with their mouths. As the woman spoke, Zai never looked at her. She continued to stare directly upwards at the ceiling with a beautiful smile perched on her gaunt face. She didn't take compliments well, and therefore appeared as though she didn't even hear the woman say the compliment at all.

"Yeah?" Muzai responded to her introduction, a nasty word she repeated more than needed. Her eyes still staring upwards. A bear with a funny hat on.... a unicorn with no horn... She thought as she made pictures out of the bumps and creases in the ceiling, her bony hands gripping the edge of the couch by her thin thighs tightly--maybe too tight-- as she kicked her legs quietly.

"I'm curious how you feel."

Muzai's head snapped back down to look at the women with those bloodshot baby blues. How I feel? I feel like I'm dying. I'm having withdrawals so bad, I can't hear myself think. I can't sleep because sociopathic schizo across from me screams all night. I can't smoke. I can't drink. I can't afford my drugs because you won't let me work. Your filthy nurses force feed me until I gag and puke. How do I feel? HOW DO I FEEL?!--"Fine." She said, that moment before that in which she had a brief blank stare with a slight twitch of the mouth had faded into that 'normal' brig grin as she folded her hands in her lap.

"I don't know about improvement, but I'm certainly not degreasing." Other than feeling more and more like death everyday. Her head tipped as she smiled sweetly. Her voice still airy and bright with the strange hissing sound of weakness in her lungs. "One step closer to being--" Skinny "--normal, right?"

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nobody is ever just 'fine', and the Sennin knew of that status all too well. Kinnaku would arch her brow and push herself away from the desk, brushing past its sharp corners and moving over to the woman, who drew pictures with her mind of little bumps in the ceiling. She would drag over a comfortable chair until the screeching stopped, and would seat her buttocks against the white leather; which graciously accepted her curves and enabled her to sigh a breath of relief. It was true, this chair was far more comfortable than her temporary office one. "Please." Kinnaku would say as she raised a small smile upon her face, clipping her legs together and clasping her hands gently. "If there is one thing that I've learned, it's that when a patient says that they are 'fine, that generally means something is not fine." She would lower one half of her smile and glue her black hues onto the frail cage.

"Your smiling but your eyes..." Kinnaku would deliver a saddened expression, "Why are your eyes so sad?" She shook her head and sighed, revealing a brown folder that withheld sensitive details of Muzai's medical history. "It says here that you're addicted to a substance called 'Taimas'?" Kinnaku opened the folder, balanced it on her thighs, and began to skim over her notes on the specific drug. "I'm sure you're aware of the side-effects by now, right? The drug, if misused, can cause a person to suffer from loss of appetite, nausea, loss of smell, numbness in their hands and feet and dilation of their pupils."

The Sennin would return her motherly gaze back onto the frail cage and smile, a fruitless symbol in the eyes of a bloodshot patient, "I know an addictive personality, Muzai. So, how about we make a deal, okay? This drug called Taimas is clearly bad news, however... If you can dose yourself in moderation you'll be able to return to work. I've already done the research on it, and it is possible, however you would need to have self-control." What Kinnaku was suggesting was to allow Muzai, a mentally unstable woman, to return to work and be deemed safe to treat others - if she got her act together.

"Nobody is perfect, and you shouldn't be so penalized for it."

Was this really the move of a Sennin or just a heartfelt human being?

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Then, perhaps I should widen my vocabulary." The young woman giggled sweetly, trying to pretend like 'fine' was just another word. Not to mention, Muzai's vocabulary really wasn't that big at all. But the next thing she said made Zai's head turn to the side to look at her. Those big bloodshot baby blue eyes that said: 'Help me. and I'm scared. But not even Muzai knew that. She just gave her that blank stare like she had cursed to a five year old.

Muzai moved her hands, scratching the palm. Her palms and the balls of her feet always tingled and ached. Tough the loss of appetite was helpful with her anorexia, the lack of smell was irritating--and they didn't call her doe eyes for nothing. But her next offer made Muzai turn into a child for a moment as she bounced forward, grabbing the doctor, "Oh, wow! You really mean it!?" She froze, her bony and frail fingers wrapped around her frills as she paused, her smile fading for a second as she moved back slowly to sit down, raising her hands in a habitatiual way, like the nurses with the big needles made her do when she did something wrong. It made her look less menacing, apparently.

"Oh, wow...." She breathed embarrassingly, her hands in the air beside her face as her large eyes blinked a few times before her smile came back into that full-spread grin. "I'm sorry, Kin-Ku," she nicknamed, "I'm just...I...I'm not used to that sort of..." She paused, thinking of a word for a moment. "Compassion."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The normally gentle and motherly woman would take a more direct approach to comforting this patient, "Listen." Her voice was soft, but serious, and her eyes - full of compassion and worry - were very sharp. "Don't you dare think I'm giving you a free pass on this. You're a medical shinobi of Sunagakure, and I'll be dammed if I let you throw your life away on a drug." Kinnaku wasn't in the mood to hear fake words, she just wanted the girl to be honest and hearty with her - she, herself, would only ask of that luxury if she was in Muzai's position. The Sennin would push her fingers through pages, flipping through interviews between a specified doctor and this patient. "I'll let you return home, you won't have to stay in the Wards anymore."

Kinnaku would lift her gaze from her fabled enemy; paperwork. "But you'll have to report to me three times, every week for the next year. I'm going to keep a very watchful eye on you, Muzai." Normally, that would have sounded quite mean but it wasn't meant that way; Kinnaku had looked up this character, and was surprised to see that she was a very well-established and strong shinobi.

"You're a very, very good doctor... I can't let you become a slave to your afflictions."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared as though this medical shinobi understood something those bitches in the nursing hall didn't understand: you can't just take it away. You have to wean, you have to promise, you have to set windows for them. In this setting, Muzai would be able to smoke four days a week without being penalized. Slowly that would decrease, assuming that Oba's plan was to increase the number of times she had to see her.

This, however, didn't fix the suicidal idealization and starvation. But maybe if those women would keep their filthy paws off of her and the schizophrenic across the hall would stop screaming, she wouldn't be so excited to end her life.

But a home? Oh, how hard would it be to find a home? Certainly she couldn't return to her parents place--no, not after a year of being abandon by them. There was no need for her to go from the wards to the Obsidian Place for homicide. That woman that she once called mother put her in this place, and if she ever saw her... Muzai would put her into a place of her very own.

And yet, despite these thoughts, she smiled. Her twinkling blue eyes with red rims as she twiddled her fingers together and nodded at Kin-Ku's every words. "Oh, wow." She nodded with that blissful smile and lung-supported words. "Yes, yes, of course. I need to work again. I need to move, yes yes." She nodded, willingly.

"I'll make you proud, yeah?"

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Additionally," Kinnaku would add as she brushed through the treating-doctors notes, "I'm going to recommend that you do a lot more exercise, because as you know, exercise helps increase the production of the 'feel good' chemical; endorphins." She would look up and smile, happy to see that Muzai was taking to her treatment, if you could call it that. Depression and suicidal tendencies couldn't be cured all the time with drugs and tablets, more and more white pills and circular rubies that tasted so brittle in a patients humid mouth. "So, you should be doing more swimming, more running and just generally keeping yourself fit and healthy."

Kinnaku would continue to read through notes left by other doctors; their warnings about x, y and z. "I'm assuming that you don't actually own a property, am I right?" She would poke at a hidden truth, if indeed that was true, trying to suss out how she was going to ensure the safety of this woman. "It's highly unorthodox, but you're welcome to stay in my home. At least until you can afford a small place of your own, that way I can treat you more personally and effectively."

The Sennin was humble when it came to her home, she did not own a mansion, no, but a petite little flat on the ground level of the Seitch, or whatever it was called. It had two bedrooms, a living room, en suites, dining room and kitchen.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Athletics are....difficult." Muzai admitted quietly as she shrugged helplessly and looked back up to the woman with a large smile. "But I'll try, for sure, yeah?" She nodded in agreement, not wanting to disappoint the woman about to give her leave. Her next offer shocked Zai, who laughed nervously and raised her hands in defense.

"Actually, Kin-Ku," She began, still laughing nervously, "I already have a place, sort of." She dropped her hands, playing with the fingernail on her left index finger. "Dr. Li Nanshin was going to approach you about it, but it seems you're two steps ahead, yeah?" She crossed her ankles, rocking forward and back for a few seconds, "Oh, wow." She laughed, nodding and composing herself, "He said he has an entire section where I could live, and he could be an in-house nurse for me. Make sure that he watches me eat each meal and takes me out around Suna for daily walks..." Muzai scowled for a moment, "I agreed, hesitantly, yeah? He is a man, but he's a doctor, right?"

Muzai leaned forward slightly, trying to get a look at Oba, "What do you think? What should I do?" She asked, biting on her lower lip awkwardly. Oba certainty would know best for her, for she was much older, prettier, and wiser, right?

[OOC: I know, you're like 'wtf, Jen, you just said she didn't have a place', but the thread with Li is set before this one, and he posted yesterday, so I had to totally change the mindset on you, my apologies.]

Li Nanshin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The new rapping at the door was heard interrupting the two ladies conversation. It was Li Nanshin here to talk to Kinnaku, what a coincidence as all the key players in this tale were gathered. His lab coat waves with each know he nice dress attire under his coat like usual when he was in the hospital. Li only did this because nobody would take a sloppy doctor seriously and this was a time for Li to be taken seriously. Li was here today to talk about Muzai and her being released into her supervision. He had heard from one of the nurses that Kinnaku was meeting a patient here and this was the only opportunity he probably had.

Li combed his fingers in his hair. Li's hair always ended up messy but today he thought he had to look at professional as possible. Nervous he began to practice what he would say. "Hello Sennin-sama, I wish to take Junsunai Muzai home with me." he shook his head. No no no! You sound like a pervery "Kinnaku-san, I have reviews Muzai-san records and her living conditions here and with her disposition I believe it would be in her best interest in recovery to have a change of pace and setting. I have an a large home which I live in by myself that she can stay in. I was hoping you would approve this for her sake." near the end of the speak he has gotten a little to loud and the next thing he knew people who were passing by stopped in their tracks to stare at. His lightly taned face blushed as he faces the door hoping for it to open and save him from his current embarrassment. Taking a deep breath all he could do was wait for the the door and concentrate on his task ahead.

((sorry to interrupt =d SHE IS MINE! XD))

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinnaku would nod her head as Muzai spoke about having her own place to stay. She would smile and fold her legs at their bases, gently smiling at the frail cage of a woman. However, before she even got the chance to speak the door would creak with hesitation. The Sennin would raise her brow and drew her eyes away from Muzai and instead onto the wooden frame. "Come in?" Kinnaku would say with an uneasy expression on her face, but before the door would open, she would quickly address Muzai, "I'm sorry for this."

The man who would enter would be Doctor Li."Oh, we were just talking about you." Kinnaku would unfold her legs and stand, walking over to him and offer up her hand to the gentle man. "Please, take a seat, I'd like to talk with you both." If the man would take a seat, so would the Sennin, and once they were all seated and what not; she would continue with a sigh of relief. "I thought you were some nurse ready to bring me some dramatic news, there."

She would wait for the two to continue, "So, tell me about this living arrangement."

[Gah, next post will be better. I didn't give you guys much to go on, sorry.]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A knock?

Muzai's head turned towards the door as it was pushed slightly open and a man's voice spoke through the crack. Oba standing to greet him as he pushed his way in. The girl, with frazzled blonde hair, leaned forward to try and peek around Kin-Ku who stood in her way as she scowled and continued to lean.

"Li-Sama!" Zai greeted him when Kinnaku moved out of the way, smiling as she scooted over and patted the spot beside her, "Oh, wow!" She smiled as she looked at Oba who sat in her chair, had Li taken up Muzai's offer to sit beside her. "We were just talking about you, yeah?" She laughed freely as she crossed her ankles and kicked her feet again with that same bright smile on her face.

"Oh, yes, I'd like to hear the arrangements, too, Li-Sama. More specifically, yeah?"

[OOC: Worthless post is worthless.]

Li Nanshin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Li walked through the door way to be greeted by the two ladies. Oba Kinnaku the Medical Sennin, this was his first time meeting her and she very beautiful. He shook her hand as she put it out "Ah Hello. I didn't think Muzai-san would be here as well. This is a nice surprise." as he sat next to Muzai as she patted on the seat next to her. He was glad she seemed better because the last time she was pretty weak by the end of his examination. His worries from before seemed to fade as the atmosphere in the room seemed to be pleasant. hopefully his words would not make things turn sour. They both inquired about how Li would arrange Junsunai-san living arrangements at his home. Still in his good suit but no longer in his medical lab coat he put his right hand to now mouth and coughed to clear his throat. With him he had an folder which contained a few documents he would need to show them both later.

"Well, My home is quite large. As you may or may not know. My family produces anti-venoms and poisons for Sunagakure. Although we are really a small time business. It has been a family business for a long time. So we have bit of land with a older shrine like home sitting on top of this land. With it we also have a green house." From his folder he showed them a picture of the room she would stay in and a blueprint of he layout of the house and what section she would stay in.
traditional-japanese-home.jpg

Lis-house_zps90ad624a.jpg

"It is quite large. So you will have free reign to decorate it how you want. There are a few things in there now: sitting mats, a mattress mat and a coffee table. If you wish to have more you can buy it yourself. Although now that I think about it. I am not sure it Muzai-san has any money." feeling a little embarrassed he had inadvertently called her poor. He looked back and forth between the tow wondering what they thought. From his folder he brought out some paperwork. "Here is the itinerary. For the first few weeks I am having her do light exercises and really just get acquainted with her new home. I will be monitoring her eating habits and any type of episode she may have due her condition. If there is anything else you would like for me to add, then please I would like to hear it." Li had planned out the time Muzai would have while living with him but he also planned time where she could freely roam to shop or have a breather and free time. It was all there on the itinerary but he wanted to tell her the main part himself. He waited for a response to see if this was all okay or if something should be changed. He looked at Muzai with a smile hoping he did not get her hopes up for nothing.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinnaku would smile, crossing her legs and allowing the man to continue to speak. After all, one may construed his entrance as rude and inappropriate given that they were conducting a interview/check-up. However, this doctor was going to become a big part of Muzai's life, and in-turn, he really should be here to give his part. She would take the plan, the blue-print, of his own home and adjusted her eyes to the blinding colors that rested on white crisp. "Ah..." Her mind would juggle various factors into account, such as the risk of poisoning from the venom and other toxic substances that may linger around in the Li household. "And what s your safety against becoming infected from your home-brewed venom's, or are they distilled in another location?"

After the blue-print, Kinnaku's eyes would be resting on an initiatory of activities that Muzai would be undertaking while staying with Li. She would smile and nod her head, placing the sheets of papers into her own folder and smiling softly at the two. "Well, Muzai, this is your choice... What would you like to do?" Li was the better option, by far. The Sennin wouldn't be home all that often, not often at all, really.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The doctor took his seat beside her as the woman turned her bloodshot eyes back towards the ceiling. She had a short attention span, and was having trouble focusing on the meeting at hand. After all, when you had an imagination as cruel and diverse as hers, how could you stay on topic? Every crack, every bump, every surface was covered in art. Beautiful art that never ceased to exist. It was amazing, really, to be able to see such pictures in every thing she looked at. It was like watching the clouds, for those earthlings above the rock, but everywhere she looked.

Li brought up the idea that the aspiring imagination of hers could, indeed, decorate the area however she pleased. Her eyes turned to him with a moment of excitement. Those bloodshot baby blues filled with so much life. Yes, Muzai always had a smile, and she moved in a lively way, but for the first time in years, her eyes sparked. They filled with emotion other than sorrow and thought, and were replaced by surprise and joy. "Paint it?" She asked quietly, "I can paint it?" It was almost as though he had given her something she never expected to get. She hadn't had the freedom to do something like that in such a long time, that it was almost shocking. But, she was interrupting--and continued to do so: "I have money." She paused, realizing that the money was black market money. It was dirty money that she should of had, "F-From working at the flower shop." She encouraged, looking between the two, "Before you guys put me in....there." Muzai gave a soft smile before crossing her legs onto the couch and stuffing her hands against her ankles as she stared down blankly into her lap, realizing that she was being slightly absurd for perking in her opinion during his presentation.

Oba, however, was quick to realize a flaw in his plan. With suicidal idealization, it wasn't the brightest idea to have poisons lying around to her dismay. She could far too easily acquire a bottle, or even a drop, and end her life. The blonde turned her head away for a moment, wondering if she would really do something like that. was she so vulnerable and so weak that the temptation would throw her to do something like that?

Well, she was a mental patient.

"Oh, wow," She breathed, realizing that Kinnaku was giving her the choice to pick what she wanted. Another thing that the young woman wasn't used to. Bouncing her knees against the leather couch she played with her fingers and stared upwards again, "Mmmmmmm..." She pondered, giving a quiet smile as she rocked on the leather, "Yeah, I would like to stay with Doctor Li." She nodded, making her decision. "Not that there is anything wrong with you, Kin-Ku-Sama!" She exclaimed suddenly, "I like you, yeah?" She reassured, "And I'll come to work with you as soon as I'm settled in, yeah?"

Li Nanshin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinnaku-san brought up a good point as Li did have poison's in the house they she could possible get her hands on. He thought for a moment for a solution before he spoke. "Well my family has been traveling for a while and they were the ones making all the poisons and antidotes. We do still have a small supply at home but I can lock that up. We do make the poison at home but within the green house although other than the small supply we only have the plants to make the. So unless Muzai-san knows how to make poison it should not be a problem. I do lock the greenhouse for safety reason" Li nodded at Junsunai-san when she got excited about being able to paint. Junsunai-san mentioned a flower shop but from the reason he could only recollect that she worked at the hospital. A lie indeed but nothing worthy of scolding as the two supervising Medical Ninja in front of her understood her story and would not hold it against her for not wanting to say it out loud.

Nanshin was happy that the Sennin left it up to her and he became even more ecstatic when she decided she would live in his home. Everything seemed to be working out for Muzai-san and he was happy to have helped her out. " Well with that. I have these release of custody forms into my supervision. Oba-san just need to sign it. Since Muzai-san is a patient under the mental ward. You do not however have permission to sign these yourself." he hoped he had not made her feel bad for not being able to control her life but he was glad that this process would make things better. "I am excited to have to stay at the Li House Muzai-san. It's pretty big and gets kinda boring being home alone." He looked at Kinakku and smiled.

"Kinakku-san it has been a real pleasure being able to meet the Medical Sennin for the first time. If there is anything you need in the future do not hesitate to ask." Li sat there waiting for the papers to be signed. Grateful to have helped out and grateful to now have somebody to talk to at home. In truth Li's family had went out to search for him when he left for Amegakure. He wasn't sure if they were still okay and they have yet to return. So in turn this decision also helped himself out.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oba was actually quiet silent during the majority of the meeting, but why? She would sit there and absorb the emotions, the plans, the words and the intentions that circled the room: that came from these two budding individuals. Li assured her that the poisons and what not would be locked up, which was good, and that she would be offered a room of her own. Even the mention of it caused Muzai to flurry with motivation, a spark of life, that would enable her to get up in the morning and look forward to painting, to decorating and to just breathing. Kinnaku would nod her head and watch as their smiles graced her face, but still she remained relatively quiet. "Of course, I'll sign them." She reached over and took the paper, reading over the fine-print, then realizing that she didn't need too; she oversaw the creation of this document. After a few moments, Kinnaku would scribble down her signature and place the document into Muzai's personnel file.

"Please, the pleasure is all mine, Li." Kinnaku was always glad to meet the people that worked tirelessly, everyday like her, to keep the hospital running. "Although, don't think of me as the Sennin, I'm a doctor just like you." She would add, smiling, as her legs stretched till she stood strongly against the two seated members of her branch.

"Li, will you keep in contact with me and run through Muzai's developments, please?" The Sennin would move away from the pair, picking up her things, and holding the folder against her breasts with crissed-crossed guards. "Both of you, be safe."

She would exist... Leaving her trust in Li.

[Topic left]

Li Nanshin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Li put the sheet away so he would not forget it. He was thankful that Kinnaku wanted what was best for Junsunai-san as well. Both being doctors did not mean people would see eye to eye but at least this time they did. He smiled at Oba-sensei after she had mentions that she was just like him. Although he didn't believe so he would respect her wishes as that seems the proper and respectable thing to do.

Kinnaku stood up and requested that Nanshin keep in contact with her. He nodded, "Of course! I will update you periodically on her status. Thank you Oba-sensei." Li bowed to her from his seat taking into account she just wanted to be treated like everyone else regardless of her Sennin status. He looked at Muzai with a smile and handed her a folded paper. On it was information on where he lived. "Well I am still on call for about 2 more hours. If you wanna head to the house inside the paper are your keys." He stood up first and stretched his arms above his head after Kinnaku had left. "That was a little tiring. It's hard to act serious." laughing to himself as he put out his hand to offer Muzai help getting up from her seat. Li was happy that everything worked out.

"If you want me to accompany you. You can wait around for the 2 hours and I'll come find you." thinking about how comfortable her felt doing things alone he offered to be with her if everything was a little too confusing and/or overwhelming. He was still not sure if she would enjoy the place he had offered. As she had yet to live there but he was hopeful because of her enthusiastic attitude.

((sorry... busy day.))

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back