Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Oh dear... [Muzai/Open]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The medical sennin stood abruptly as she took a moment to address them both before leaving with her folder in hand. Muzai's bloodshot eyes watching her leave carefully. That gaze never dropped as she watched her hair bounce on her shoulders as she shut the door behind her, and Zai's stare locked with the door, her smile gone. It was a poker face for a moment before her cracked and dry lips opened: "She's so sad." Was all she said, speaking about Oba's overall aura before looking back to Li who stood and held his hand to her. A frail and shaky hand took his as she pulled herself up, cupping her hands in front of her as she smiled again--her eyes looking strangely sad, despite the grin--"Yes, I shall wait for you." She said, taking the folder and cradling it to her bosom as she stared blankly at Li with a light smile.

"I will be in the nursery." She said simply as she turned and moved towards the door, "I do love the children. They are so very small and cute--oh, wow." She smiled, opening the door and staring down the hallway for a moment before looking back. "Thank you, Li-Sama. I will see you soon." With that, she turned and made her way down the hallway towards the nursery.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back