Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Oh! [private]

Masuta Kurokku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The small auburn-haired girl sat at one of the tables in the library with a large stack of books on all sorts of topics pertaining to ninja abilities of many kinds. Beside her there was a small notebook that was already half full of notes on these various topics, as well as many with question marks beside them that she felt she needed some clarification on. Today the small girl wore a dress of a lovely crimson color, trimmed in ivory lace with laces up the back. The neckline was a modest scoop and the sleeves were short, barely covering her slender shoulders. As customary for Kay, she also wore a tan leather apron over her dress, which held her clockwork tools and anything else she had felt the need to carry for the day.

Already a very petite girl, the large table she was seated at was built for adults and her feet didn't even reach the floor from her place on the large chair, instead, she swung her feet back and forth as her ice blue eyes moved back and forth from book to notes, her small hand scrawling bits of information in a handwriting that was a mixture of the neat style of many girls and the scribbles of an inventor.

As she finished the book she had before her she closed it and leaned back in the large chair, taking a deep breath and setting down her pen to rotate her wrist and stretch her fingers. Once she had relaxed herself a little from all the writing she had done, she closed her notebook and tucked it away in her apron along with her bronze tools. Pulling the stack of books closer to her she hopped down from the chair and held the books in her arms. As many books as she had piled up, it was no wonder the stack covered her face all the way to just below her eyes so that she could still see to put them away.

Slowly moving back toward the bookshelves, she deftly dodged around other people that were wandering through the library. Almost having reached the place where the book on top needed to go she thought she was in an empty row until her foot caught on something on the floor and she lost her footing, causing her to fall to the floor with an "Oh!"<i></i> and sending the books flying through the air.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Intentions. The silver haired boy had come back here with intentions and yet here he was excelling in the things that had been but a mystery the week before.

With Mikaboshi’s first gift Tama had learned to excel in the powers granted by the sudden knowledge to use the chakra coil. Some of the teachers had said that he was at a Genin’s level in his control if not closer to Chuunin which apparently was absolutely remarkable. Just as well the Soul Assimilation had awakened a piece of his natural latent power that allowed him to actually craft together and use ninjutsu already. The most amazing part of it all was that apparently his chakra didn’t follow towards any particular element that was known to the teachers. A test was administered to see if he had a special bloodline that would grant him automatic elemental control via a piece of paper, but when Tama focused his chakra into it all the paper did was glow an eerie golden light. The test then continued to move along into casting different jutsu of different elements, all of them emitting that same golden color instead of the natural hues granted to those powers. Whatever Tama was, it was started to become known he wasn’t normal.

To this effect his classes were cut down to give him the free time he needed to continue tutelage under his true master and continue on with his broad personal research unhindered. He no longer had any need for a ninjutsu class or any of the studies that followed along with that, though he continued to research known hidden types of jutsu in an attempt to uncover any knowledge of his own strange bloodline. The genjutsu class and taijutsu class were his only real ninja training classes he had left and in at least taijutsu he was gaining progress due to his determination to never be beaten again like he had that night.

On this day in the library he was sitting on the floor surrounded by a fortress of books that the librarian hated to see but decided best not to disturb since he was actually making constant use of them. A large scroll sat next to him containing graphs and charts along with a diagram of the human body that showed all the chakra points and the system that was laid over the circulatory system. To his left was a number of multicolored binders that he was constantly switching out and writing new notes in. Dressed in something more akin to the old sunan culture he wore an open vest with nothing beneath it revealing muscle that was starting to show from his physical training and a baggy pair of white pants. His feet was left bare while his head was adorned only with a black headband that kept the sweat away from his eyes as he constantly switched from book to book, jotting down notes with his left hand and switching the pen to his right to make corrections to the charts on that side.

His hand reached up blindly to grab another book from his fortress as his amber eyes scanned the pages in his lap when he felt the presence of someone walking in his direction. The left eye flashed green in warning to him to look up too late as the girl tripped over one of his books gone rogue. Using his chakra to move in reaction he barely dodged the falling girl but saw in horror as she fell on top of his work as a look that reflected his emotions etched onto his face.

Masuta Kurokku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Normally, the auburn haired girl wasn't very accident prone, she had very good balance and perception of the space around her, however, the large stack of books she was carrying in her arms hindered her normal body awareness, thus sending her flying a short distance before hitting the floor. Naturally, she didn't realize she had fallen on a scroll on the ground, it was hard to feel too much through the large amount of fabric that made up her scarlet dress. After falling it took Kay a moment to get back up, her legs having become tangled in the fabric of said dress, but once she was on her feet again she began to smooth out her clothes as she looked around on the floor to see what she had tripped on. First she saw the books that were stacked on the floor, then she saw the boy. He was around her age and fairly good looking much to her chagrin. Her cheeks flared a terrible red color as the embarrassment of what had just happened hit her. Oh great...of course I trip and fall on my face in front of a cute boy, that's just my luck,<i></i> she thought as she turned her ice blue eyes down to the ground near her feet.

Just as she looked down she noticed the, now crumpled, scroll with writing on it - the boy's notes, which were probably important to him given the large amount of books the boy had been sitting with. "Oh! I'm so sorry!"<i></i> Her voice shook a little as she spoke, incredibly nervous while she was trying to apologize. Quickly bending down to pick them up she tried her best to smooth the paper out somewhat before handing it back to him, her hands causing the paper to shake in her embarrassment.

It took a moment for Kay to get control of herself and when she did, she tried speaking again. This time her voice was just slightly more confident sounding, and she lifted her eyes to look into the boy's amber ones. "I'm truly sorry if I ruined them, I know how important a person's work is...and how terrible it feels when someone else has complete disregard for the importance of it."<i></i>

Kay had had a similar experience recently, her pet clockwork rabbit having been stepped on and crushed by a passerby.

Once she had handed the notes back to the boy, she turned and began to pick up the books she had been trying to put away, this time stacking them in a way that would be much easier to carry. "Sorry again,"<i></i> she said when she had her own books carefully stacked and distributed between both arms. Feeling more secure about the way she was carrying them, she continued on her way to replace them in their proper places.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyes went big for a moment as he watched the girl fall down on his precious work. Quickly moving forward he pushed he back out of the way and checked on his notes, looking at the scroll more than any of it and found that everything was still amazingly in order. It seemed that the books took most of the fall thankfully and the look he shot the girl after checking his work wasn’t one of anger but definitely one of annoyance. Placing his hand at the top of the scroll he shifted it down to an end and pressed a button that forced the paper to wheel itself back up inside the metal container. He gathered the notes together and sighed with a shake of his head,

“It’s okay, somehow you managed to not destroy what I’ve spent the entire past three mornings working on.”

Slowly Tama stood up with his possessions and began to pack them into a bag that was previously hidden by the towering fortress of books along with a few of the books, some that read ‘the basics of clockwork mechanics’ and ‘clockwork energy: rotational source’. It had become obvious to the youth that clockwork was a superior method of revolving energy when compared to coal or steam which required catalysts. He figured he could use the technology for awhile and compare it to the strengths of the other two and attempt to combine them for an even stronger energy. It was all an experiment that would lead to recently discovered problem involving the recently tapped power deep in his core.
While it had added an extreme advantage towards his age and lack of training, and absorbing the memories and techniques of the man whose soul he had assimilated allowed him to control it to an extent, his chakra abilities were starting to become uncontrollable. The energy that was specific towards his unique chakra nature was starting to grow restless without continued used beyond the few classes in the academy he managed to advance through in a matter of days, and now it seemed like it was attempting to take over. In order to keep this from happening the boy imagined he needed to do one of two things; eat another soul or turn to science. Since his master was a man who came and went as he please his only other option was to rely on the quick mind he had been blessed with.

The boy started to turn and leave, keeping the books where they were for the staff to pick up and sort feeling that it was beneath him and his great pursuit to stay alive under the strange training of his master.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back