Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Contract Search Old and new friendships.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It couldn't have been real. The heart of the fire country, so twisted and distorted. On his own discovery, Keniwa was exploring each and every inch of the country, he wouldn't always be here and he knew that the day would come that eventually he would have to bid farewell and go to other countries. Diplomacy was a hard topic and it wasn't something he was largely interested in either, he loved his own home and all the friends that resided inside, although he had nothing at all against the other villages. Just not much desire to go to them without the ones he cared about, though if it was for business that would inevitably help his friends and family...? Well then he'd do the very best he could. There'd been many times where he had been exploring the vibrant forests that Konoha had to offer though... this place was something else.

The sun beamed down on the young shinobi, as the sweat on his body glistened with each ray of light he leaped and swung between each branch. It was good practice for whenever he'd be in high danger situations, he still could remember that time he, Aria and Seto snuck out of the academy grounds. Even though at the time they were both just young academy students their drive and determination to try their hardest to keep up was something admirable he couldn't falter, times when things were simpler. And to think he hasn't heard from the both of them since, losing concentration his grasp slipped on one of his vines as his clutch faltered he went sliding in to the ground, vines and plants alike teared and ripped through as he rolled across the floor. His skin built to be the ultimate defence left him with no physical injuries yet it'd be a lie to say it wasn't embarrassing for a professional shinobi to have a face full of dirt. Staggering up all he could think was 'Those were good times. I know Aria would certainly be laughing at me right now. heh.'

Grief wasn't something that could be fixed with a scrumptious meal or a long night's rest, just like the setting sun it would return each day without fail. Never truly disappearing and always coming back to shine once again leaving the world in a shade of dark. As much as Keniwa would smile and laugh, going on picnics and all sorts of fun adventures with his beloved confidants there were times it felt as if he could someone was missing, a small bundle of chaos and kindness who was as scrappy as she was loyal. With all the thought it allowed his mind to drift, unaware of where he had decided to rest being one of the most deadliest locations in all of Leaf. He couldn't have been dazed he felt no pain whatsoever and it was only a minor fall, he'd jumped off of cliffs several times and been completely okay with no injuries whatsoever.

It was a feeling that could only be linked to a certain type of jutsu one that lived and crawled inside of Keniwa's nightmares being one of his greatest weaknesses for sure it was something that he wished he would rarely have to face. The world around him seemed to become one and none at the same time, the head of leaves resting atop each tree melding to form one ginormous roof as each vine was both alike and different. If he was still a student it would surely be the end for him... but no he was a tried and true shinobi. Taking a squatting position launching himself with breakneck speed he burst through the upper layer of the distorted nature, with a decent amount of air time it allowed him to scan his surroundings. The effects of the location's natural drowsiness seeming to wear off the further away from the trees he was, although this meant nothing as his eyes widened upon realising what shot through the clouds.

It's dreadful aura radiated throughout the land as his mind felt as if it had shattered from one of the strongest genjutsu's known to man, just the vision of the horrendous tree which seemed to be constructed out of... bone... No it must have been wood, it's appearance though would largely suggest against it. It made him sick to his core and his mind felt as if it was ready to go in to a long sleep, his drowsiness becoming much worse than it was before, his eyes flickered as he began to soar towards the ground the level of strength radiating from the tree near to completely overpowering him. Before his eyesight went he could see horrible amalgamations of beasts made out of chakra scampering out from the top branches, whilst blue and vibrant in colour, their fangs and claws were very much deadly. The horrendous environment must as shaped and shifted them, and their only form of substance being... chakra...
'Damnit! ... Shusuke was right... I should have trained my genjutsu... I can barely use it... and against it? I'm hopeless...' His thoughts began to fade as his mind fell white... a blurry consistent noise as the wind rushed against him as he neared the monstrosities.

A singular chime echoed throughout his ears and the entire forest, the beasts hesitated and grumbled in confusion coupled with disorientation, inside of his ears spoke an aged, husky voice. Clearly resonating with wisdom and ancient knowledge, everything seemed to slow down.
"It's not your time. Not here. Many have ventured here and fallen. Your fate was... clouded, unknown. Your body is strong, powerful. Your mind... needs focus. Especially now... foolish for you to be in places that require the toughest of fortitudes.... You've faced hardship, your figure is riddled with scars and bruises all the like, each a trophy? To show you lived? That's for you to decide... injuries which take place in the mind work differently." A face of a gigantic clock appeared inside of his mind, as these words echoed across his brain. It continued to chime in beat as the young Kyoujouran was back with his senses, using chakra to boost his shoes off of the air he backflipped in to the forest seeing the beasts in sight and how outnumbered he was choosing to retreat for the time being, running across trees as he leaped and jumped for his life the sound of the grandfather clock would continue to echo in his mind.

"Turn right in 20 metres... good, move straight forward for another 100, take a sharp left... now! 40 metres left..." Working together Keniwa could easily traverse his way through the thick vines, although he wasn't aware what he truly was making his way towards, all his new was that this aged voice had helped him, and for this small moment in time he felt a pure trust for it. Zooming through the forest following each and every direction eventually the voice would fall silent as the chuunin would come to a sudden stop. One last chime the loudest of all and it's presence being by far the strongest echoed all around, gazing upwards in front of the boy was a gigantic grandfather clock. Being 20 metres tall in height it loomed over the shinobi, giving him words of guidance. "For... centuries I have fought against these monsters, alone. Most others I witnessed come through these dreaded vines either perished or escaped before I could utter a word. A few even couldn't fathom my existence and fell prey to the beasts. Blood and bones is melded in to the nature which surrounds that damned tree." Showing his intent to listen Keniwa would clearly focus on the huge object in front of him. "My power in my true form is... unable to deal with them. And i can only maintain my hybrid form for so long... you are the first of hundreds to trust my guidance. Please allow us to work together, we stand a far greater chance as one."

"If what you say is true. Then I trust you. What must I do... forgive me I don't know your name."
Having finally caught up and surrounding the two, each of the large beasts constructed by chakra circled round snarling and hissing at the them, all in unison pouncing at the young teen. Keniwa was swiftly raised in to the air by some mystical force, face to face with the arrows of the huge clock the two began to shimmer and shine as a light absorbed them each momentarily blinding everyone outside. Smashing the ground the two had created a bind falling on to the ground in their combined form, a ginormous replica of a toy which belonged to someone who Setsuna knew from long ago. Melded as one together in their 15 metres tall form, the fusion, Set-iwa, instantly slammed his huge fist in to one of the beasts dispersing it on impact. Flashing left and right around the forest, they would one by one slam and destroy everything that dared to face them. It had only taken a minute for them to rid themselves of their enemies, though with a shared body came a shared mindset, whilst he could fight freely and clearly his mind was still washed.

"Grief... is painful. It consumes one if left constricted. The best and only thing you can truly do... is leave it untamed. It needs to be free." And just for that sunset, this huge hulking form resonating with power and strength alike, could be vulnerable, and cry.

[OOC: Using Guaranteed Find Card to get Tsukumogami.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back