Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

On the Subject of Combat [Private]

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Earlier in the week the academy had contacted Hira in regards to his getting reacquainted with the village's responsibilities after his absence. As part of his training to ensure he was ready to continue his duties under the Main Branch, they had decided that it was only fitting to have his shinobi prowess tested. In that regard, there was some agreement that the best way to do this might be to have a mock fight in the Colliseum.

Hira arrived early in the morning, while the sun was still only beginning to rise. He stretched in anticipation of whom it was that he was scheduled to spar with, as the academy had elected to keep that information redacted. It made sense that they would want him to have to think in the moment. He still had not found himself well enough trained that he was comfortable with this sudden match, but he knew that if he were ever going to get strong enough to beat the demon of the sand he would have to learn how to hone his abilities. Painful images of the fire and death he sought to overcome filled his mind constantly, and was the only thing that may have very well been keeping him going this entire time. He wondered just what kind of opponent he would be facing.

Hira looked up at the clear skies, his loose-fitting and slightly torn sparring clothes gently swaying in the light morning breeze. Whoever this fighter was, he hoped for one thing: that he would bring a tough battle that would rise Hira from his weakness.

[Requesting Shieo]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
I arrived to work as per usual, the morning sun only just beginning to sparkle over the horizon, illuminating the cast shadows of the stark mountain scenery. Everything was normal, all for a lonesome letter that lay atop my desk; it drew my attention rather easily- given that I didn't keep much there to begin with. "A'bugger now'a what..." The words muttered out as I drew closer. Taking the letter in hand, I spared little time and read over the piece to get the probable chance that it was bad news over quickly.

My already half-lidded eyes only sharpened into something akin to irritation, "Again'er? Sheesh, can' they jus' find someone else t' do their dirt." Folding the letter down with my only hand, I placed the letter down and let out a drawn sigh.

As it were, a number of days passed with relative simplicity. To which I find myself at the entryway to the coliseum battle-sands; the cool air despite the time of year was something that crept underneath my barbaric looking attire; the hides, tans, buckles and even scaled reptilian armor that covered my left shoulder did little to stave off the dry air. A gentle breeze sifted through the air, and trickled through the cracks of my clothing; sending a chill down my spine- ushering a fowl grumble from my depths. Drawn lines expressed my facial features of discontent. "Why're always me 'neh.. Basterds' 'aughta do w'Yuii I bet, punk-ass neva' liked m'." Exhaling just in-time for the announcer to motion with his hand for me to step up to the gate.

Looking through the slatted grates of the gate, the individual on the other side of the arena looked a bit peculiar. At least for a shinobi, arguably a bit too flamboyant and boisterous in just appearances alone. Hmn.. Carries'mself a bit'a better'n that Uchiha fella'. But appearances'n be decieve'n.

The gate didn't take long to reveal me to the crowd and my opponent. Taking a casual stroll forwards, my pace wasn't too fast but nor dragged out. Although I never appealed to the idea of the arena; I seem to find myself here more often than not. Ever since my original debut in the World Tournament and being declared as one of Cloud's Nine Champions- I feel that this sort of event was destined to haunt me.

Finding myself a handful of meters opposed to Hirateuchi, I gave him a gentle; if a bit lazy wave. Perhaps something that would stand out would be the general expression in both appearance and action of mine- I was lazy, I looked admittedly a bit barbaric in attire and physical features. From scars, tanned skin, and a peculiar lack of a left arm. "Yo, so'yer'e t' guy I 'aughta test'neh... Name's Shieo- 'unno if'a know me." I sniffed, semi-anticipating a rather a course reaction to a number of my features- And I in the back of my mind had some reservations of this boy's choices alone, but I made careful effort to avoid displaying it.

"Guess'w aught t' give 'vryone some show hmn..?"

[MFT]
Thought
"Speech."

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Wait you what.... uhhhh.... I mean...." Hira mumbled to himself all the while that this strange man was talking. He was fairly certain the armless man was introducing himself, but to what affect? Here he was, waiting for someone from the academy to come and test him, and instead he found himself dealing with what he could only assume to be some poor simple fool from the cleaning staff. What did he even say his name was... She-Oh? What an odd name. The near homeless-looking man spoke in tongues, and whether from choice or from simple lack of ability to formulate words properly, it was clear that there wouldn't be any clear communication happening here.

With a pitying stare, Hira spoke up. "Hey, old man. I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I can't understand a word you're saying. I'm Hira, a Genin here waiting for a sparring match with someone from the academy. You should probably leave before you get yourself hurt."

With that, Hira sat down, a disgruntled look on his face growing quite obvious as he waited for his true opponent to arrive.

And to think all this time the academy gave me a hard time about showing up on time...

[OOC: Ready for and consenting to bmod if Shieo wants to call it.]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After some minute moments, I came to the realization that this Hirateuchi fellow was like many others; and struggled to piece together my words through the thick of my accent. Although I was natural born Kumogakurian- the time in Marsh certainly skewed the way I spoke and articulated myself through any means of communication. Movement, pitch, tone, vocabulary- all of it eventually tweaked ever so slightly make my life more bearable in the lands of the miserable- but since my return... Well.

I gestured rather weakly with my arm bent at the elbow; and my palm held out towards Hirateuchi. My expression was something akin to how some folk put into words 'reeeeeeallly?'. Except in my case, it was simply form and expression.
Brushing out a course sigh, as I watched the boy sit down afore me some meters away. Although I am not immune to provocation, this particular instance of calling me old- and perhaps the dissuasion of my appearance that gave to people was something that happened often enough I mostly disregard it.

"Eree' Right..." At that, I brought my hand up to my mouth and coughed. Thinking a paused moment, as I fixated my thoughts on re-attuning to a-- now unnatural accent, I've done it before- it's just uncomfortable now, as I adjusted the next words to come out much more clearer to the native tongue. "I--- Understand your confusion. To be more formal- I am Shieo, Heichō and Senior Instructor of the Aurora Eruditio. So'a.." As I spoke, my one- And admittedly only arm; reached back and withdrew a number of kunai slung to my fingers. And in one casual, un-showmanlike movement threw them in Hirateuchi's general direction- They weren't scattered, but designed in their trajectory.

Three flicked to either side of the boy, into the sands. And the fourth clipped through the air and whizzed a foot from his head- Giving an audible 'fwup' as it found come in the sands behind him. "That'er sparring person is me. So-- On yer feet."

[BMOD Called]
[Round 1 Actions Sent]
Thought
"Speech."

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hira looked angrily out towards the man as he threw the kunai in his direction. Was this guy pulling his leg? First he acted like a simple fool and now he acted as though a simple fool with dreams of grandeur. There was no way the head of the academy would be should a disheveled and crooked man. Standing up quickly, the boy assumed a battle stance, arms held high and chakra beginning to flow through his veins.

What would cause a man to go to such lengths to garner this much attention? Was it validation he sought? Did he need to convince himself he could fight with only one arm? Perhaps he was a veteran, too broken to continue fighting. Either way the Kunai was a sign that he would not let him stand idly by waiting for his test. Whatever his true motivations were, Hira would surely have to beat them out of the man, as such blatant disrespect would indicate a dastardly man who's reasons could be clouded or twisted in nature. The fiend would probably fight dirty, but that is where Hira's shinobi training would have to kick in.

"For the honor of the academy, I will not let you mock the name of the Heichō. You are clearly a fraud, and while I find it unwelcome to fight a simpleton, it will be a useful warm-up for my real opponent. Come then! Let's see what you've got, old man..."

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WELCOME TO MODDED BATTLES!
I will be your Battle Moderator!

NOTE ON ERRORS
Any errors sent to me are your responsibility to ensure are correct. Even if your council approved incorrect information.
Incorrect Custom Classes will be replaced with Rookie Class
Incorrect Abilities will be removed
Incorrect weapons will have the incorrect element(s) removed
Anything else incorrect will also be removed or stripped down to the basics.

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
The RoE will be followed. Which means 48 hours between actions or go into Defensive Move (if not already there) or up to 5 days if you didn't post anywhere (IC or OOC).
I will be strict with this ruling.

I need the following:
:: Character Name
:: OOC Rank
:: Branch
:: Character Level
:: Stats
:: Custom Class
:: Bloodline/Core Ability (Link to both and tell me everything you have -- If using the new patch, must state which path you took for your bloodline)
:: Kinjutsu (Link to it and state all abilities owned and at their rank)
:: Abilities (Link to everything)
:: Weapons
:: Inventory
:: Jutsu (link to everything)
:: Summon (if applicable with all of it's information)
:: Cursed Seal (if applicable)
:: Any other information you feel will be relevant in battle.

When posting actions:
:: Make sure everything is clean, organized, and EASY to read.
:: Post the BASIC information -- please don't post what your CP cost would be, i'll calculate that myself
:: Please post AP cost of everything you do (Makes things easier for me)
:: If it can be linked, I want a link to it. This includes BL/CA/Kin moves, Affinity Moves, the jutsus themselves, etc.
:: If you have a passive, please post those at the beginning of your actions (it helps)
:: Also, if you are using new stuff, please allow some time for me to post the mods as I'm still learning the ins-and-outs of the new stuff.

Environmental Conditions
+0 Lighting
+0 Terrain

ROE timing starts now

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hira
Shieo

HP: 44400 - 1209 = 43191[lb]
[progress]100[/progress][lb2]

CP: 30975 - 1441 = 29534[lb]
[progress]95[/progress][lb2]

AP: 10 -> 8 - 8 = 0[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 8[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Elemental Clone[lb][/lb]

Hira's Water Clone[lb]
HP: 5265
CP: 5265
AP: 2.5

HP: 45000[lb][/lb]
[progress]100[/progress][lb2]

CP: 33000 - 1679 = 31321[lb][/lb]
[progress]94[/progress][lb2]

AP: 10 - 9 = 1[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 10[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Sharingan[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sShieo does a hidden action.
  • Hit!
[lb2]

Shieo's Cursed Seal begins to cover his body!
Hira: 60Shieo: 110
0.50sShieo activates his SharinganShieo: 405
0.55sHira equips his weapon!
1.00sShieo switches to Enchanter Style
2.75sHira summons an Elemental Clone
  • Hira's Stealth: 15
  • Shieo's Awareness: 18
  • Shieo knows which is real!
Hira: 621
3.50sShieo does a hidden action
  • Hit!
[lb2]

Shieo follows up with another hidden action
  • Hit
Hira: 1149Shieo: 1056
4.13sHira starts an adrenaline rush
4.50sShieo uses Wind Slash on Hira
  • Shieo: 34
  • Hira: 37
  • Miss!
Shieo: 108
6.54sHira performs a Myriad Strike![lb]
Hira starts with Detonation Tip
  • Auto-Fail (8%): 14
  • Shieo bursts into confetti!
[lb2]

Hira combos into Burst Shot!
  • Auto-Fail (8%): 17
  • Hira: 29
  • Shieo: 24
  • Hit!
  • Its a clone!
Hira: 820

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes ------
If I missed anything, be nice, I'm sensitive Q~Q

EDIT: Forgot clones from Shieo

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Nye'h-- Kids 'n always be'in rude..." Letting out a soft sigh, I shifted my weight downwards in order to centralize my center of gravity closer to the ground. Lets spreading out a few inches and knees bending to account for the lower posture; permitting a greater degree of mobility with only slight adjustments needed to action such.
Sharpening my senses, my eyes narrowed and focused on my opponent; truth as it were, I didn't know anything about the boy. Just that I was sent to test him and see how he managed in the field of battle; due to this, I was intent on keeping my mind open and ready to adapt- a malleable form of combat that I found preferable to unknown opponents, it granted me a certain level of clarity to shift motions when I needed to adjust for a person's skills, lineage and otherwise powers a person couldn't strictly predict.

With pursed lips, I exhausted a breath and took a deep inhale- filling my lungs for the next quick motions. As battles were in most cases; only fractions of moments were decisive to the outcome of the fight. Thus I began.

In a fraction of a second, I had unleashed a wave of indiscriminate chakra honed towards the boy's mind; with locking intensity. The purpose of the genjutsu was simple- it clouded the enemies' mind, and lead to harmful moments of indecision. All of which only granted me further time and motion to enact my plans; seeings how there was no need to move my hands for the technique, I spared no time and reached back into my shinobi pouch, pinching a capsule and in one quick and practiced motion directed it into my mouth and bit down.

thump, thump, thump...

The beating of my heart began to pace faster and faster, the focus around me heightened as my body and mind adjusted to the stimulant that flooded throughout my body. While most metabolisms lacked the speed to enhance themselves with the properties as swift as it were; something about the chemicals favored me. All while I moved, so did the opponent. With flooding chakras that enveloped the area around I watched carefully throughout his motions- dissecting the natural from the unnatural; everything was planned and had to be executed-- And even the best of shinobi flunked on occasion. And such attention drew me a lucky card- with my attention drawn to the identifiable real Hira.
Wasting no further time, another barrage of chakra flushed through the air in it's invisible nature and grasped onto the young-man; stitching false thoughts and confusing feelings to erupt throughout his system. Intent on breaking down the fundamentals to his very core- And in a moments notice, it were like a storm of electricity flooded his body; and simultaneously a plethora of copies of my body lay stretched across the field of battle. Each wielding a familiar kunai and moving all independent from one another. A simple illusion, but effective.

With my preparatory work finalized; I progressed further with my offense. All of the visuals of my body were commanded to throw their kunais towards Hirateuchi, and all vanished in a moments noticed as I appeared only feet from his form- Sending a round-house kick, to my surprise the young-man was effective in his defense leaving it otherwise ineffective.
While the strike was over as fast as it started; each of my forms including myself appeared at spread out locations each where a kunai lay plunged into the sands.

And upon the initial movement of Hirateuchi towards me. One of the bodies reflexively swung a kunai away from the opponent and at a moments impact, vanished from the impact zone.
This same process continued as the assault continued, with brief moments of encountering only to be evaded with the usage of the Flying Thunder God's mobility.

Now-- "Whatta' shall I'er do.." I muttered quietly, just below the sound of my breath.

[Round 2 Actions Sent]
Thought
"Speech."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back