Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Once Upon a Time~ [Private]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, the mysterious voice behind the door was right. The little girl scrubbed and scrubbed until it hurt in a desperate attempt to purge herself of whatever smell it was that identified her, at least until she somewhat eased up on herself upon hearing that it was some gifted super sense of smell. "O-okay....Ran-san...I'm almost finished..." She muttered, washing off the soap from herself. She ached over the brutal scrubbing she gave herself...
....She still felt paranoid about being around someone with super smell though. Especially if that someone happened to be Junko's mother.

*Splash* When junko returned, the amnesiac genin moved around in the bath and stood to her feet, face the door in relief; it was odd being in someone elses home without them around. "Junko!...I...heard your mom...or rather, she found me..." she muttered, shaking and wiping water off herself before grabbing for a towel for further drying. "...She seems very strong..." At least, from what she imagined the owner of the commanding voice to be like. "...I feel better. I don't remember when the last time I had a bath was. It feels nice..." She spoke, her small steps bringing her closer to the box Junko had brought with her.

"...Are all these yours, Junko-san? " Sawako spoke, gazing over the contents of the box. Try as she might, Sawako was unable to picture Junko wearing any such outfits. It didn't mesh well with her image of the woman. "I like this one..." She spoke, pulling out a light blue traditional outfit, that meshed very well with the overall theme of Junko's house. "...But when I start training...I should wear clothes more like Junko-san...right?" She spoke, tilting her head as she questioned. But so long as she wasn't wearing any weights, she would be free to enjoy wearing what she wanted.

[Marked]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="The Beginning"]
Junko would chuckle and nod. It was only a matter of time before her mother found a guest in their home and she was not wrong. “She might seem scary at first but she’s really friendly… Just a bit protective over me.” She’d say with a roll of her eyes, obviously not thinking she needed protecting at all and she was right for the most part. “She doesn’t think I should have boys around, not that I have any plans to but still pretty bothersome.” She’d say with a chuckle and hop down from her seat, coming over to the girl and kneeling along with her as she went through to box of clothes and placed a hand on the girls body, tracing a hand along what seemed to be and even felt like stitches.

“Yup, these were all mine but, I never wore ‘em.” She’d giggle. “I wasn’t what you’d call cute, I was more one of the guys than anything. You though are adorable so they should fit nicely!” She’d exclaim as her hand and eyes still explored the girls very odd and pale body. “When we start training we’ll get you something more suitable, for that we’ll need to head into the city and buy a few things though.” She’d say matter of factly with a nod, unlike these dresses there were no hand me down track suits like the one she usually wore because she’d always wear them down to the point that they’d need to be trashed. After a little while more of the girl searching the box and Junko looking over her body she would simply come out and ask. “Does any of this hurt? I mean it’s all over you and an injury this size surely can’t happen with no pain or discomfort… that said if it does hurt you’re managing to mask it rather well.”
[/legend]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Blink. Blink. Blink. "Its hard to imagine someone feeling overprotective of Junko-san..." Sawako thought to herself, again imagining the woman's strength. Though, considering it was her mother, all the strength in the world likely wouldn't have removed her mother's feelings of protecting her baby. Sawako giggled at the thought. "...She doesn't like you being around boys? Does she not want Junko-san to get married?" Her grey eyes blinked in confusion.

"...I'd rather be a strong girl than a cute one. But I'd want to be strong and cute more." She spoke as she began taking hold of the dress junko had chosen for her, Sawako ran her hands over it. Light, easy to move with; for a dress, at least. It had a relatively new look, despite it coming from who-knows-how-long ago in Junko's closet. Sawako figured Junko really must not have liked wearing it.

Left Right Left Right Her head responded to Junko's observations of her skin. Despite how extensive the stitches along her arms, shoulders, back, and stomach, were, anything Sawako felt about them was completely mental discomfort; physically, there was no pain or agitation...nothing, almost as if they weren't even there. Even when she scrubbed at herself furiously to attempt to "wipe them off" or whatever crossed her mind, the only sensation she had were as if she were rubbing at her skin instead of stitches. "I-I don't hurt anywhere....But I don't like the way it looks...I'm the only one with them, so its weird..." The small girl said, discomforted. "...Is it bad if I want to cut them or pull them out? Are they important?" She said, uncomfortable bringing attention to herself; she hastily began to hide her stitchmarks beneath the new, green dress she had been given, putting it on before poking through the box in search of socks and underwear that caught her eyes.

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="The Beginning"]
Junko would chuckle, maybe her mother really didn’t want her to get married and after her father it had become evident that her mother was untrustworthy of men but only in matters of love. “Well, I think she’ll be okay with it one day. But I dunno if I even like boys that way.” She’d say with a shrug, she’d never really thought about it, training took all her time so no one ever approached her to make her think about it. “Well, I think you are well on your way too achieving that goal, cutie.” She laughed and petted the girl on her head. “I think you’re adorable and with my help you’ll get real strong.

The girl seemed to be in any kind of pain but the idea of her just ripping them all out seemed foolish. “You might fall apart.” She’d say jokingly and with a smile. “I dunno, if they’re there, maybe we’d best leave them till we have a professional look at them. I know some things about the human body and medicine but not nearly enough to know what this all is.” She’d say dejectedly, she really wished she knew how to help but it was out of her area of expertise. “I don’t think it looks bad though, so you shouldn’t worry. If anything it kinda makes you look like a doll and that is pretty adorable.” She’d chuckle as the girl went about getting dressed, she almost was like an old doll that someone had fixed up, except she was clearly human and forbidden jutsu did cross her mind, but she’d keep it to herself for now, not wanting to worry her over possibly nothing.

“It’s nearly time for us to explore the house some more.” Junko would say with a smile, getting to her feet. “We’ll find a bedroom for ya and clean it up a little so it’s not all dusty. Also go see my mother and let her know whats going on, I am sure she is curious.” She’d say with a focused nod. It was going to be a full day of exploring and talking for the pair of them, but hopefully it would be fun! Junko’d even offer to stay with Sawako during the first few night, till she was used to it all, but with Momoe around, this place was safer than most in the village.

[MFT - 419]
[Topic Left/Sped up to conclusion]

[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back