Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

One Day

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi turned to face the boy for a moment, judging him he allowed the friendly smile that most people had known him for come across his face, he allowed himself to wander over a few moments before nodding his head, as he grabbed a notepad and pen out of his white robes, he brought them up and scribbled something. Looking at the note it would just read the following.

Was helping me with something, please excuse his lateness, and I apologize for holding him up if I have. Signed Uchiha Takeshi, Lord Forth.

He handed the paper back to Kino as he smiled and allowed his hand to come out and wave off to the boy.

"It's completely down to you, give this note to your parents, you can either go home for dinner, or if you haven't tried yet I can take you to grab some ramen, after all, you had an exciting day, but I leave the choice down to you Kino."

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Kino thought for a moment before answering the Hokage, "Unfortunately Lord Hokage, I can't make that choice. It's not my parents it is orderlies from the orphanage." He would nod however, "If I can convince them then I would happily try some of the ramen, I've never had it from a shop before." His smile grew a tiny bit on his face, but Lord Hokage was right it had been an awfully long and trying day.

He would wait a moment longer and look at the note, "If I am able where should I be headed then? After I convince them that is."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded as he listened to the boy talking, it was clear that he had to go somewhere, but if he could be persuaded to come out he would just need to send a messenger for Takeshi and he would come as promised and treat the boy to a meal, as he turned to leave the Forest of Death he looked back one last time.

"If you do find the time, find a guard, or shinobi and send me a message, I will turn up, I hope the rest of your evening goes better if I do not see you tonight, and keep yourself safe"

With that the Hokage vanished in a split second, his body seeming to come apart into a flock of birds as they flew away without any sound or noise, just the wind that was left behind.

[Flock of Shadows Used]
[Topic Left]

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Kino watched as the birds flew off in bewilderment. He had now seen to masters of this craft perform teniques he had only ever dreamed of, as well as got a personal late pass from the Hokage. If it hadn't been such a day, he'd be tempted to use this as an excuse to misbehave. But given the day's activities, he was far too tired for that. He'd simply head back home and see if he could go get some ramen from in town.

[topic left/closed]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back