Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Onomatopoeia: The Trial [Jomei & Kamaru]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
On cue, Jomei arose from his seat and tossed his cups into a waste bin. Kamaru rinsed his dishware while contributing some decent advice, as if one tasked complimented the other. It was time for Jomei to be on his way, and the caffeine rush could only be held back for so long. "Thank you sensei" he answered. "I won't hesitate to inform you if I find out anything. I've made a habit of attracting trouble, and I'll bring it straight to you the moment I can't take the heat." Was that sarcasm or not?

And then he disappeared, gone as if he were never there. Jomei could hardly contain the childish excitement of his promotion. Though his work was cut out for him, he still felt the joy of a goal achieved. Outside of the Academy, Jomei stepped up to the building peak and looked along the horizon, all so suddenly. The rush was incredible, and the village sat at his fingertips. Now he was a true ninja. A boss. The spider guy. The big cheeeeese. He couldn't help but dance to celebrate once he confirmed his privacy, and put on a show. Finally, the day of the Arach-ninja had come.

[Topic Exit/Complete]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back