Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Onward Faithful Soldiers [Village Exit, Mission]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dante made his way up to the grand gates of Kumogakure, the impressive mechanical contraption that kept runners in and invaders out. God bless whoever developed this miracle of modern architecture!

A quick look at Dante would determine his reason for leaving this time, it was business; the teenage Genin had brought all of his field gear with him, although he was still packed relatively light, so odds were whatever odd job he had been called out on would be a short affair (in theory, at least; in practice... well, let's just hope Dante likes the taste of emergency rations, just in case).

Stopping a few feet in front of the gates, Dante reached into his pockets and pulled out a small scroll.

"'ey, I have orders from an army captain, says I need to go check on his troops. Anybody mind filling out my paperwork so I don't get labeled a runner? That'd kiiiindaaa suck." he said, chuckling a bit at the last part. 'Well, now, time to see who's on patrol duty today.' Dante thought as he waited for someone to answer.
OOC said:
Requesting leave to complete a solo mission and see the world a little bit. Be back soon, kthxbai.

Relevant Linkage

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gates dNPC
KeiYuuki_zps45674fbb.png

cloud_genin.gif
Okay...so if I use my one foot to stabilize the buttstock, I can use the toe on my other foot to pull the trigger and have this stupid thing fire right into my chest if I bend right... thought Hyuuga Numa as he hopped around awkwardly, trying to convince the SMLE he wrestled with to cooperate in his suicide attempt. But alas for our suicidal genin, the weapon's buttstock was made of solid brass (the better for smashing enemy faces in) and it slipped on the wooden floor and clattered to the ground, where it immediately fired and blew a gaping .303-caliber hole through the wall of the guard tower he was stationed in.
Gates dNPC
Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif
"Putain!" cursed a female voice from below as footsteps could be heard clattering up the stairs. "Numa! What ze hell do you sink you are doing? I've already told you, si vous desirez to kill yourself, zen use poison or simply commit le hanging! Zat is le second discharge negligent you have had zis month!"

"Sorry, Sei-chan... It's just I'm too scared of poison or hanging. I mean, what if it's painful or I make a mess?" said Numa, guiltily shrugging as he faced the fuming chuunin, who was his supervisor in the Deathwatch of Kumogakure.

"Zere is no 'chan' between us, garcon. Now go and let one of our shinobi through. He looks tres manly et how you say, 'OP'," sighed the woman, pointing to the door as she picked up the bolter and tossed it at Numa.

A few minutes later, the boy, clad in standard BDU pants, white short-sleeved blouse, and mandatory Main-Branch necktie (with a keyboard design), with his unwieldy and outdated bolter slung across his back, approached Dante, who was likely waiting impatiently.

"Okay...papers in order. You're free to go, sir," he said in a monotone, obviously not mentally there.

[Exit granted]

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dante stood there, his hand outstretched and holding the mission scroll; waiting, waiting, waiting for anyone to check the darned paperwork and grant him leave. 'Ugh.... maybe I should relax before my arm falls asleep?'

.... he didn't, he's kinda dense that way.

After a few minutes, a young man arrived to check Dante's request, finally. The boy didn't quite look like he was all there as he checked Dante out and granted him permission to leave, Dante didn't pay too much mind to it, maybe the poor kid was just bored or something? Gate duty can do that to a man...

"All right, I'll be going then. Make sure no one burns down the village while I'm gone or anything." Dante said, the last part being far to casually said considering the subject. Dante withdrew his hand and put the mission scroll back into one of his jacket's pockets.

"Have a good day, guard-san! Don't let the drudgery of gate duty get you down, you're doing a great service to your village!" Dante casually said as he made his way out of the village. Well, he was on his way now.

"Aw, crap! MY LEG JUST FELL ASLEEP!!!"

[Exit to IV Zone, Mission Started]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back