Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open the Gate [forced entry]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Untitled-3_zpsa185c36f.jpg

Many things took place out side the village this week for me. After traversing the abyss, I had to train my ass off in order to maintain my sanity. It was wise to conduct my growth in this way as far from the village as possible as power of such nature was unpredicticable. Hell, there was a point in which I blanked out and when I came to, a lot of shit was destroyed. Whatever, this form of training was damn worth it for Los ojos diablos I awaken. Anywho, my body was still recovering and so on this important day I was dragging my ass to get back to the village. I was a bit exhausted and as so completely forgot about the gate procedures. I was already late as hell to the Kage guard meeting and as so shuffled onward. If a guard came then good, if not then I wasn't going to wait or sweat it. I had places to be...

"Soo... tired and hungry..."
|
0115c9c7-103f-4fd9-a3d0-f329eadfada2_zps056a3a1c.jpg
[/col]

[Force Entering Village Gates/ S-Rank - 30 Minutes to enter]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back