Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Out for a drink(Open)

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiro was finally able to go out for a drink, since he didn't had off tomorrow from work. He thought a nice cold beer from the fine bar "Stone Bar" would be pretty relaxing. The city at night was lively, girls were dancing, men were attempting to woo them and of course you will always have those drunken kids acting a fool. This sports bar wasn't to bad it had live entertainment, beer and sports. Stone was beginning to play a game called Juggernaut Ball, it requires 11 men to play the game. Like most sports you need to be athletic, strong and depending on your position a large man. The goal of the sport is to bring the juggerball to the end zone and you will get 6 points, the team with the most points will win, unfortunately shinobi are not allowed to use chakra during the game but passive abilities are allowed. This game interested Hiro because it was brutal, quick, and the winner is normally the toughest team on the line. He always wished he could play professionally, Kyoujouran are normally hired to fight on the offensive like because of their natural tough bodies and great sense of where everyone was going. The day Hiro retires is when he will play for the Rocky Giants, and become a millionaire but for now he will have to watch it not the television box.

The bar had wooden flooring and a wide open space for a live band to play. The bar itself was just one bar table that when around the live band floor and it made it easy for everyone to watch and listen to the music. The second floor was wooden as well but were enhanced to carry extremely heavy weight, they made sure to do this because Hiro broke the ground accidentally by walking. The second floor was more laid back and modest, it just had a 15 foot bar with just one female waiter named Sheryl. She was a tall beauty with nice blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, all men tried to win her heart but all failed. Hiro never attempted to start a conversation, when it comes to women he has always been to timid. Hiro walked to the bar and sat at his usual location, third bar stool from the left right in front of the large, bulky tv so he can see the game.

One purple moon please. Hiro said of course while not even attempting to look at the women.

OOC: 422 words

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic entered as INPC: Yamazaki Yuri]
Hostess Yuri
9b4acee9-f209-46f1-adaf-b85d90c3299f_zpsa8f5c88f.jpg

This is audio log #NS0021 part 2. After a visit to the Temple of Five, I was feeling great, renewed even. While on the way home I spotted a bar that I never noticed before. It actually wasn't that far from my job at all. Despite the discomfort of shoes, which by the way was well worth it because of how sexy they were, I went in to this 'Stone Bar'. I found out that this place had two floors it seemed. the bottom floor seemed to have a band floor and of course a bar. Their seemed to be some sort of event on television but I didn't have a clue what was going on. But I sat and watched the band play through about three songs.

About the third song in though I started to feel like breaking out of the normal. I had to do something... new,... different from what I've been doing. I stood up after trying to psyche myself up and braved a small section of the floor in front of the band. I'd had been practicing doing what those teenagers have taught me the last few tonight alongside my training so I felt I would do okay. I let the music of the next song wash over me and closed my eyes to drown out the rest. Then,... I let it happen....

I opened me eyes after a few seconds into it and few people that were there gave me this crazy, mortified, confused look. But I decided it was too last to stop now because the damage was done already. But thought I did okaaay but... I didn't think I would be able to live it down. Still, this was going to be the new me, the courageous me.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiro was on his sixth purple moon but did not feel anything yet, he had a ton of mass that needed enough booze to actually start feeling tipsy to begin with. The game was went great, his team has won 24 to 6, and the throwingback had thrown 3 touchdown passes so far. The large, grey, stone looking man can feel the bass in the floor and dancing beneath his feet, one women stood out of the rest. She apparently knew what she was doing but the dance was not something Hiro was even familiar with. The women danced alone with a lot of passion in her moves, this was unfamiliar to this bar. It was normally more relaxed but the band was excellent and played fast paced music. The bass in the music made Hiro's heart race, it was something he always liked but never had the courage to do. All he knew was training and missions, dancing with a women was out of the question. He wanted to speak up and say something to her but she was on the first floor nowhere near him. That was probably better for him because he wouldn't even know what to say, maybe hi or you danced well. In the end it probably would sound like jibberish and he would look like a moron. The next song was about to play it was called "tsunami" or something like that but apparently it was way better then the song that was just playing. Unfortunately, the top floor did not have the keg of beer that Hiro wanted next, Sam Stoner's October Ale, which meant he would have to go to the first floor where that women was. It must be a sign of fate or an excuse just to be near her. The music was better then expected the bass was amazing and the rhythm was unique to what he was used to, as he walked down the stair he saw the women but she probably wouldn't notice him. He sat at the bar, the seat was pretty close to the dance floor he wanted to be able to feel the music better.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An then the next song came on. I stood there for a moment stumped, fortunately it didn't last long though. I started off by stepping from side to side, leading with my feet and letting the rest flow behind. When about four steps in I swayed with my shoulder and would swing arms. I didn't want do anything too complex too fast. Before I knew it, I raised both hands into the air and waved them as I continued to side step. I... well it was like I was letting the music control me, kind of like a puppet.

About halfway though the song, I clasped me hands and then began to swing them over my head as if I had a ball and chain weapon. I then find myself turning my body has I waved my arms. I was careful not to lose control by only doing short 180 degree hops. As I spun I saw that people seemed to be more entertained with me, causing to let a "WOOOOO". After a bit of that I began to do a head banging motion with my fist following. I was so glad I had my hair pinned in a bun or it would be all over the place I bet. But the song ended shortly after and my feet were killing me. Even though the band started a new song, I had to sit down and chose the closest seat to me. Although the table was taken by a rather large guy, it seemed like he was alone so I stole a seat across from him will a simple greeting of "Hi, I won't embarrass you too much if I sit here will I?". I must have looked so unsure of myself at the time.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The women was dancing yet and even some spectators took more of a notice of her off dance. By the end of the song she grew rather tired and her feet as to be killing her from the heels and the movements she tried to do with them on. The little lady was pretty lucky that she didn't even break her ankles which was common for women who wore heels. Hiro was another 3 beers down making his total 9, he probably should be watching his figure but he was long over due for a little break so he didn't really care that he just consumed 2300 calories of beer in a single sitting. The young man stopped paying attention and lost where the women was until it was to late, she pulled out a chair and a loud grinding sound can be heard from the rubbing of the seat and the wooden floor. "Hi, I won't embarrass you too much if I sit here will I?" Hiro looked up eyes wide open in shock nearly lost for words, he choked on some beer in attempt to respond back but at least he covered his mouth. Smooth Hiro Smooth. He gave her the hand gesture that she may sit while clearing his throat and gaining his composure.

I'm sorry, you startled me. I should have felt that coming actually. He was nervous, this was the first time he was able to talk to a women that didn't include arresting or anything that has to do with work. This women was beautiful, who is she?

mft 251 words

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a a rather nice night out, something that did not really happen often. He entered the bar that he usually goes to when wanting to relax. The man just come out of his shift at the hospital, gone home to change and left to the bar. Wearing a rather different styled blue collared shirt, Katio wore khaki colored jeans, topping it off with brown boating shoes. Before he even entered he bar he recognized the song. Kaito usually was extremely lazy, but when it came to unwinding he was all up for it. He put his thumbs in his pocket, smiled to himself and walked in. The scene was just like every other day he had been at the place. The crowd was hyped, the bartenders were nice and the music was great. Then something caught his eye.

A pretty good looking women walked up to one person that Kaito knew personally. What was surprising was that she had walked up to him. This was Hiro's move, and unlike chicks at a bar Katio knew what to do; Do not get in the way. He would let the man work his "magic", and barge in like women's best friend do. He walked upt to the bar, not really caring about anyone in the room. The bartender just looked at him and Katio nodded. Whiskey on the rocks...As smooth as rocks on a wound. The song kept playing, the beat and bass kept the mood just right. Kaito scouted the place for a potential pick up, his eyes straying form the crowd to his friend, now he could only see the girls back. He was hoping that Hiro would not spot Kaito. The bartender placed the drink on the table, as Kaito turned around to look at the bartender. Sexy as always kaito thought, her eyes on Kaito. This one is on the house." she said, a wink followed. Kaito just smiled raised the cup to her as if making a toast and drank, his eyes never leaving hers. The taste was perfect, the burn followed. Feeling like he had just swallowed fire, the burn hit the stomach calming him down a bit. Good drinks, good vibes. The cup softly hit the bar. He was hoping that Hiro would play it cool and kept his mouth form saying anything repulsive or uninteresting. If he could at least hold a conversation for five minutes i will be proud.

MFT: 409

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I was quite puzzled at the time. Not so much that I caused him to choke, though it seemed like he was nervous in a way... Actually, it feels kind of good to cause that kind of reaction in a man. Or so I thought,... It turns out I just surprised him. Kind of a bumper actually now that I think about it, but I wasn't thinking about it at the time. My head leaned a bit, not quite understanding what the man meant. I'd thank the man for allowing me to rest here. "Thanks,... but what do mean? You couldn't feel your drink coming up? Is it too strong?" I crossed my ankles to keep pressure off of my feet and adjusted my skirt so it wouldn't be too easy for people to see my underneath.

I did take a moment to observe the guy and,... the man was brick-house of a man if I ever saw one. I mean, he almost literally had rock hard skin it seemed. I don't think I've ever come across someone like that, especially not in my former job. A guy like that isn't likely to end up in a victim in a crime scene or in a morgue often,... if at all.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiro chuckled at her response, he thought the hand waving sign was universal for you may take a seat. Maybe she was a little blond or something of the sort. The women took her seat and crossed her legs but she didn't say anything else after what she said before. It was kind of awkward usually you would introduce yourself or something but she didn't. He took another swig of his beer, it was ice cold and went down smoother then anything he has ever had before. Hiro opened his mouth to say something but he felt a familiar tremble, he could tell people by their footsteps and he knows one of his friends is here in this building and close by at that. He hasn't seen Kaito in a long time. They both are in two different branches, one saves lives and the other takes them away. Hiro turned his attention back to the mysterious women, he was interested in knowing he she was but he got a little uncomfortable because she was staring at him kind of hard.

I'm a Kyoujouran, I am a rock man. That is why I am so big if you were thing that or not. Not many people have seen my heritage before. I'm Hiro nice to meet you.

mft 217 words

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I began to giggle a little and covered my mouth with my hand. It was a little embarrassing being easily caught staring like that. All I'd say was, "Oh my gosh! Was I looking THAT hard?" I cleared my throat to calm myself, and though I still maintained a smile I donned a more formal demeanor before continued, "I'm sooo sorry. That was rude wasn't it? Hiro, I am Yamazaki Yuri. It's nice to meet you." I extended my hand to rock man hoping he wouldn't crush it.

Then, I asked probably the most cliche question that anyone could ask. "This is the first time I've seen this place. Has it been here long? Do you come here often Hiro?" From there, I adjusted my glasses and waited for a response. I didn't notice it at the time but, I had a habit of rolling my right ankle at times.

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was quite difficult to eve try to decipher what the two were talking about. But from what it seem, she was giving off great body language, something katio did not expect. To kaito body language meant a lot more than just habits; they were well kept secrets that the body tells the person subconsciously. The fire in his stomach and throat had already been extinguished, so he decided to take another swig from his drink. The bartender approached him, this time questioning him. You have spent an awful amount of time looking towards those two. Jealous?"<i></i> she said playfully. Kaito chuckled and shook his head then turned around to face her."You see, that is a good friend of mine...And at the moment he seems ot be doing pretty good by himself for the first time ever. If anything i am a bit proud." he ended with a sly smile. His eyes then turned to the bartenders breasts, then her body as a whole. She was a damn good bartender with a body to match her skills of an expert "Mixologist". "Like what you see?" she turned around playfully and walked away.

Looking at his shadow he started to think to himself .
Damn she is good...But its a bad idea...Yeah I know...There is better...But that booty though...You have seen better...But its just soo nice...Really?...I just wanna two piece it, damn it!

It took him a while to realize he had not checked on his friend. He looked over nonchalantly, trying not to be noticed. It would not be cool to put pressure on his friend or at least he thought.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiro laughed nervously, he didn't know what he was doing at all. He felt like he had to throw up, it was amazing how she gave him her name. This was the farthest he has ever spoken with a women but he feels like it was going south and he needed some saving. Yuri extended her hand to shake his but he didn't know how soft or hard to shake her hand. He barely has a sense of touch so he tried to play it safe. Hiro extended is hand and shook hers with his pointer and thumb only. Hopefully, he didn't break her little bones. The stone man turned back to see his friend Kaito and waved him over. Hey, Kaito come join us! As Hiro put his arm on the bar he didn't realize the wait was to much and caused quite a shock and tremor. His drink ended up spilling over and nearly went on the women, but he couldn't tell if he did or not. I...I.. am so sorry, I apologize! He attempted to clean up the mess and it was easy for anyone to tell how nervous and embarrassed he has become. All Hiro can do now is pray that Kaito saves him from this embarrassing fiasco.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The big guy shook hands with me, or rather something of the sort. He seemed mindful of his size and strength. He seemed pretty polite to me which was nice, but he was obviously a little uncomfortable. I began to think around this point that maybe I was the cause of his nervousness as opposed to earlier doubt. I never remembered having that effect on people to be honest. Maybe it was the result of the confidence I had recently acquired. He waved to someone, a friend of his perhaps, and my natural reaction would be to turn and look.

I saw man moving to leave it seemed before hearing a 'Bonk' sound. I turned head to find a fallen mug with liquid pour toward me. Although I tried to get up to avoid it, I found that my sitting posture slowed me down. In the end, the beverage did catch the lower-right part of my top and the some of my skirt. I winced at the feel of the fluid touching my skin through my close with and "Eeee." The bad news, it was a alcoholic drink and would likely smell like it, meaning I would smell like it too. The good news was the I was wearing all black so it didn't and wouldn't show up a much. Still, I stood up to wipe myself off a bit before, well... "It's fine, it's fine. Just, excuse me, I'm going to go dry this off." With that I head to the nearest ladies room, grabbing a few napkins on the way, and go inside... Just kidding! I only wished it were that simple. I had to wait in a line with two others in front of me. A little sarcasm escaped me, "Grrrreat. Line plus wet clothes equals awesome." The kind of moment that actually made me envious of guys.

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
kaito had took down the entire drink before hiro had signaled him to go over. The bartender came back, swinging her hips slightly more. "Would you like another?" a sly smile escaping form the corner of her mouth. He smiled back at her, never breaking eye contact. "Maybe a bit later. need to take care of business." And with that he smiled, turned around and walked up to Hiro's table. In the middle of his way the unthinkable happened. He spilled a drink on her, and she got up. Byt the time Kaito got there they slightly bumped into each other.

There was no introduction, no hello, no wink, no smile, nothing. She frantically rushed towards the bathroom, kaito able to hear her smart remarks.. He took a seat next to him, high fived him then rested his hands on his shoulder talking to him so that he could hear him perfectly. "You were doing great man! Just introduce me like a regular friend. You got this!" He signaled the bartender for a round for both gentlemen. kaito just wanted Hiro to be slightly more loose. "Relax. I do not think I can help you out much though..." Hiro was in a good position to at least befriend the women, but for Kaito to salvage this to something else would be almost impossible.

This is what Kaito is looking like at the moment:
anime_guy_by_thesinginganimefan-d6l7m0d.jpg

OOC: Sorry for short post, pretty drained but dont want to hold you up.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiro was the biggest idiot at the bar, he was able to start talking with a women and then he suddenly spills his drink all over her. It was bound to happen, just because it was Hiro. He wasn't good at these things like Kaito was, that man pretty much gets attacked by women whenever he goes out. He felt bad for what happened especially now that she had to wait on a line while her clothes was wet with beer, and it wasn't just any beer that was a pumpkin ale. She was probably going to smell like spiced pumpkin for the rest of the night, which wasn't totally a bad thing cause it smells amazing. Kaito finally came over and they did their signature high five like two brothers would, normally they hug and stuff but Hiro was sitting making that difficult. He patted Kaito on the back as he always does just to annoy him, Hiro's hands were like rocks so it was like getting pegged by pebbles. Shit man, I thought I was doing good too. Thanks for the drink bro. Hiro took a swig from his new drink and of course he got the pumpkin ale again. The pumpkin ale was seasonal and was hard to find, which is why it was an expensive beer but it was worth every penny. Hiro's home has about 30 cases of just the pumpkin ale inside of it and a few kegs of purple moon. He was a collector of different beers but just the bottles because he can never help but drink it. Yea I know man, the stone hard body makes things like this difficult. Man this beer is delicious.

MFT 286 words

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would take a well for me to actually get inside make it into the restroom. By this time I had pat-dried as much as I could. But while in I soaked a few paper towels in water, dabbed my clothes a bit, and dried them again. Still, I had a slight smell of ale on me... I think was.... pumpkin? Although it wasn't perfume, it wasn't bad scent. I just didn't want people to smell and think I was some drunken bimbo that got wasted. But after I rinsed my face I was able to refocus my thoughts. I came here to have a good time, not to worry about what other people think. I stared in the mirror thinking, 'I have to accept me before I can hope for others to.'

As I left and head back to the table and spot from a distance that my former seat had been taken. I gave some though to what I would tell this giant that seemed to be enjoying himself despite pumpkin-izing me. No hard feeling though...still he wasn't getting off that easy. As I approached I could hear the song change. I looked to the band and one of the performers nodded to me. I smirked and shook my head.

So I move to stand in front of Hiro and cross my arm with a serious look on my face, or at least the most serious one I could muster. I took a more diva-like posture before I told him, "Really?! You splash me and expect to just seat there and have a good time." I smiled just a little at him to let him know the true tune of what I was saying to him as I continued before any interruptions could be made "... You owe me Hiro,.. a dance,... and no rain-checks." From the point I reached my hands out to grasp his arm to guide him out of his seat for a dance. Was I aware of his clumsiness? Sure somewhat, I was wearing proof of it. But one doesn't simply fix that by sitting down. But encouraging him to get out of his seat would need to happen first if I could.

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The beer was amazing and one of Kaito's favorite songs came on. When the two used to hangout at the house and was getting blacked out drunk this song will come on and they would put there arms around each other while raising their glass into the air. That was the good old days or a good week or so ago. He was upset that he poured his drink on that young lady but it was definitely an accident, when it came down to fighting and missions he was always precise and perfect. Unfortunately, it wasn't the same when it came down to women and drinking didn't help in the least. After 16 beers he was starting to feel in the zone, he was between sober and tipsy. That zone is called feeling "niiice", which Hiro coined while being intoxicated. He was finally laughing and being loud like he normally is. The beautiful women from before came back and started to smile flirtatiously at Hiro and the laughing stopped."... You owe me Hiro,.. a dance,... and no rain-checks." She grasped Hiro's arm and lead him out to the dance floor, and he followed but was terrified. He slowly turned back and gave Kaito a terrified look hoping he could help in someway. Hiro wasn't a bad dancer but also wasn't the best, he just had to make sure he wasn't going to crush Yuri's toes.

I'm not the best dancer and I haven't even danced with a women, but I'll do my best. Hiro said with a little smile. It was easy to tell he was terrified.

MFT 259 words

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The massive guys hand struck kaito's back, but that was a comforting feeling. It had been a while since he last saw his friend. He looked "rock solid", in better physical shape than ever that is. They took the drink, but like always Hiro was almost impossible to drink with. The massive amount of body mass made it really hard for Hiro to feel any type of drunkenness like any normal human body would. It was almost impossible, but kaito had two advantages over anyone else. He had amazing genes, making his tolerance above average of people his size. His other was the strategic way of doing things. He never accepted any drink he knew he could not handle, and never drank more than two drinks in half hour time span. These two factors made it possible for kaito to go to bars with Hiro without trashing his image and his friends night. This though never happened when they would do this at home. Good memories... He was about to respond to Hiro when suddenly the girl came back, and what she did was almost comprehensible.

Kaito's jaw could not have dropped harder, as this unknown girl came up and took his friend for a dance. She was pretty good looking, and the song was really really good. And that is when he realized it. He was sipping his drink, alone. Was he the magical "third wheel"? He dismissed the idea, looking around the room. Then he smiled to the bartender, who he caught staring hard at him. Then he gave her a wink again as she disappeared form his sight. He would sit down on this dance, paying close attention to Hiro. He had no idea how he would react, and if he even had dance skills. This is going to be interesting... Indeed... Kaito could have sworn his shadow talked to him, which he then just nodded.

Then...An idea occurred to him. One so ridiculous it might just work... Kaito got up, made eye contact with Hiro, the type that only best friends could make and disappeared into the crowd of people dancing. Kaito never loosing track of Hiro's shadow, fused Hiro's shadow with Kaito's. Hiro must have known exactly what Kaito's Shadow Binding felt like. Once the connection was made, kaito started to sway back and forth, smiling and popping his upper muscles once he hits a down beat of the song,also snapping his left finger. This was the "feeling" stage, or what Kaito would call it. He tilted his head to his right slightly, and made sure that Hiro was facing his partner. Kaito was now in his strategic mindset, making sure he would not make Hiro step on her toes. That was his top priority.

This turned out better than expected..

MFT
WC: 464

[Sorry for the delay. Hectic work week and surprise family member coming to see me.]
[I believe Hiro has no objection to this? xD]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He gave me a safe answer as he allowed me to bring him to a spacious area. I didn't want to do anything too out there so I just swayed side to side and let my arms swing and trail behind the beat. I was certain even he could do that. In all honesty though,... I kinda wanted him to feel a little awkward, mostly so I wouldn't have been the only one that night feeling odd. Still, it was all in harmless fun I though, even if I had to take him away from his acquaintance for a bit.

He seemed rather nervous about it all which I could understand. He didn't seem to do to much for a bit... then,... OH... MY.... GOSH! Maybe it took a while for him to feel the music or something but he... I don't even know... he transformed out there. I had to raise my eyebrows to that. It was simple and comfortable but... with style. I was... impressed. I know I say that like I have been dancing for years, which I haven't, it's just... the sudden shift in confidence you know. I didn't realize it at the time but sway from my shoulders ceased and I began to lead the sway more with my hips. I found myself staring at him in silence though to see what he would do next. What was there to say for right now anyway. Since he seemed more comfortable with dancing then talking, I would his dancing do the talking.

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'At last.... some.... relaxation....'</COLOR><i></i> Saito sighed to himself as he undid his tie and rolled up his long sleeve button up purple silk shirt. His dark brown hair was pushed back. His hand now free from the shackles of books and laws he walked in a very familiar bar. The aura of the bar seemed alive. A very upbeat song had many people dancing and feeling "Niceee" as people might explain it. Feeling the grove of the great song Saito casually made his way to the bar. Doing a spin right before lightly leaning on the bar he looked around. 'Some good looking people...and is that?' Almost loosing his cool Saito looked over to see an old friend Hiro. Not only was Hiro talking to a very fine looking lady, he was dancing. [<COLOR color="#8000BF">'If you are here that means you must be here too.'<i></i> Looking around Saito still couldn't keep his eyes of Hiro. That movement. So familiar. Even though most people think people dance the same way that movement couldn't be any other than his older brothers Kaito. That down beat pop of the upper body, that 'swagger' was only his brothers. 'He either taught him this move or Kaito is somehow pulling the strings.'<i></i> Well maybe he will find out later through the night. But for now.

"What would you like kid?"</B><i></i> A loud voice exploded by the bar. The music was loud but his yell was extremely audible. <B>"Whiskey on the rocks please." Saito requested without looking at the man in the eyes. Laughter was heard after his request. "Well that's one way to put hair on that chest! Coming right up!" The bartender exclaimed mockingly. A bit rude but hey it was a bar and Saito even though his presence was that of a more mature man his face looked pretty young and with no facial hair he looked like a kid at times. With the bartender sliding the drink past the bar table with out looking Saito caught the drink and smoothly took a sip. Wondering where his brother was he watched the dance floor intensely. Then he saw the same motion as before. That body rock, the finger snap and the "swagger'. The second he saw him he noticed him and Hiro were both rocking and snapping at the same pace. 'Interesting way to help out a friend in need, that's clutch Kaito no surprises there...'<i></i> The young Nara kept his eyes on the room as he slowly sipped on that golden elixir of life while leaning on the bar facing the dance floor.

[topic entered]

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hiro was dancing to the best of his ability and it wasn't that good but Kaito came to the rescue. The two had a discussion that if Hiro was to dance with a women, Kaito would have full permission to control him with his shadow. Kaito was a fantastic dancer and as well as his brother, it must be a gift from his family. Due to Hiro's bulky size it was hard to dance without hurting anyone, a single mistake can crush someone's foot or even break a leg. Hiro wasn't a man that wanted attention on the dance floor but Kaito made it difficult for that to happen because he was to good. Many people nearby started to stare at them and began cheering. A new song type of song came on that always excited the crowd and everyone began moving to the music. Hiro knew his buddy Kaito would not be able to dance by himself for longer, this type of music hit more to home for Kaito.

New song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXnjy5YlDwk

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back