Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Out for a drink(Open)

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His steps were on point, the "hits" of his upper muscles couldn't be more precise. The song was just an all around good feel, and the movements that Kaito would make made Hiro look that much better. By the time the song was reaching its middle, there was a crowd around the two, both rocking their hips, getting close to each other. Kaito would every now and then bust out another move, like doing a gliding three sixty spin move, then gliding to the left letting his arms bend slightly as he brought them up to chest level. Right hand almost fully extended as his left would bend at the elbow forcing his hand to be closer to his chest. Hiro would get closer and closer to her, a bit by bit. It was then when the song ended, Hiro's body positioned slightly forward with a slight smile, his right hand on his chest with his left near his thigh, palm facing her. He moved Hiros body a step away form hers, knowing he at least impressed her. Hoping for the next song to come up, Kaito undid the binding, knowing he had a couple of seconds before the next song started. He turned around towards the bar to see his younger brother just sitting around with a drink in his hand. He gave him a slight nod and a wave, as he started to walk up to him when he heard the all familiar chord that played through the speakers.

Welp kid I think you are done for now... Nah I think I can do it...You sure are full of yourself... No one asked you.

Kaito had to reset his way of thinking. The dance moves. The song. The approach. The goal. Hiro's size. The mysterious girl's size. The breaks during the song. The distance between the two. The distance between the binding. The view that Kaito would have. The crowd. The amount of people around them. The distance between the crowd and them. How circumference of the girl if she would spin. Like wise of Hiro's. Adjusted speed of turns according to Hiro's strength. Suggested speed of dancing according the the tempo of the song. And the final factor was one that kaito had to stop and really think about. Does she even know how to dance to this?...

It had taken the Nara 5 seconds to think about it all and his response would be rather simple. He went up to his brother and told him in a hurried state "Helping out Hiro, be right back..." he then swiftly grabbed his drink and took a sip, to try and quench his thirst. he gave him the "thank you" look and left again to the dance floor. Positioning himself closer this time but still in the shadows, Kaito locked his shadow again with Hiro's. And once he had full control, Kaito would make a very complicated step. He would lead with his left foot,taking a step and focing his hip to move, then steping his right foot in place then bringing his left foot back to its original spot causing his hips to do a ripple effect. He then would move his right foot back causing a dip like movement of his hips, followed by his left foot stepping in place, then bringing his right foot back and repeating from the first step. This caused a continuous motion of his hips going back and forth forcing his upper body to move fluently and effortlessly. He did this for a couple of seconds, Hiro would be staring right at her. Once their eyes would look he would start to shake his shoulders, but not sporadically but rather in a controlled motion as if inviting her to do the same. Kaito's plan was simple. he would avoid dancing with her directly as much as he could.

WC:652
Marked for Training

OOC: sorry for the delays guys. Had a huge surprise at home with my sister coming from Arizona to come and visit. And with Comic Con, it made it hard.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was amazing what a couple of people could do if they thought outside the box. I was a bit nervous when I first showed up here and tried to dance. I had gotten a few odd looks, felt embarrassed, even got a drink tossed on me... okay the last part didn't actually happen like that but it did fit with the other statements. But by convincing one person to dance with me, a shy person no less, this bar... this bar's address changed to Party Central. Okay, I could have stated that better but anyway... As the song ended I took a small break which I kinda needed because I began to break a sweat. And in that time, I playfully inquired with my dance partner, "Sooo, this 'shy guy' thing was just an act huh? How many ladies have you lured out here with this little ruse?" Come to think of it, it was actually a little flirty. I gave him a moment to answer but he wouldn't have long it seemed, for the next song was starting to play.

Ohhh boy, the next song... I had no clue of how to move to it at first, so I started easy with a side to side sway. Hiro however, must have heard this song before because immediately found his groove. I watched his step carefully as the music played and fortunately for me, he didn't very from a particular sequence. It wasn't long before I grasped this tempo and matched his movements in my head and understood his step range and foot placement. After his third cycle I was ready to join in with him. I started to mirror his foot movements and reached for his hands to aid me in keeping balance. I noticed a spot in which I could make a twist however and decided to go for it. So as he would step in with his right foot, I would spin inwardly by stepping to the his left and do a 360 turn, then simply chased him as when to step back with his left by stepping in with me right. Of course, I mirrored the motion on the other side but wouldn't do to must after that.

Some of my hair had freed itself from the bun as we moved so I had to sweep the bangs back and away from my glasses from time to time. After I became comfortable with the pattern, I decided to ask him something. "So,..*pant*.. what do you do when your not dancing a hole in the floor?"

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ok Mr. smooth... " Saito yelled in his head as his brother took the whiskey of his hands and took a well deserved sip. The atmosphere was great the ladies were good looking but Saito was is no mood to dance. He just wanted to relax, have fun and let the wild beasts consume the devils drink and dance to the thumping music. Saito would just relax at his spot in the bar and wait to converse with someone who would bring a good conversation. No just those boring "hey how are you going?" blah blah blah, "What's your name?" Then you proceed to ignore everything mentioned and reply with "Wow, that is such a nice name! My name is" Blah blah blah.... "Oh that is cool, what do you do?" Blah blah blah. "That is extremely interesting! Well hey would you like to...." Yeah and you cant forget to look excited and interested through out those conversations that's the only way it works. The worse part is that in a bar scene or a club or just any event with alcohol that conversation works nine out of ten times. It usually leads to a dance or maybe a kiss and then you know I don't really need to explain much. As he explained in his own head all this he remembered one thing. The reason he was here. He was actually wanting to see how goods this bar can get. Financially speaking owning this bar could lead to a better investment for the future, but Saito was debating this idea with another investment at a much more exclusive venue. They both have their pros and cons and today was just a scouting day.

This song was good though. The Latin beat, the drums, the trumpets, the cow bells, everything mixed so well, the perfect song to get close and speak to a partner especially not just with words but with their bodies. Watching his friend get manipulated by his brother to get closer to a girl was amusing. Saito slowly moved his hips left to right hitting the beats. Taking the small amount of whiskey or what some might call liquid courage that was left in the glass. He waited to see what would happen with the two and how long Kaito could keep this going for.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back