Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Out for a walk and fresh air [Fuji Meka]

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been awhile since he had last left his apartment and he had been working on a new puppet that he called Black Knight. He made him to look large and intimidating but he was primarily a defensive puppet. It had taken quite awhile to create and put him together but he had finally finished him, now he had an offensive and defensive puppet. His armor was mostly black with gold trims, the helmet looked very demonic with horns jutting out from the top. A long black cape came down from his shoulders to where the knee caps would be located on a human. He took a step back from his work and looked him over, he was proud of what he had accomplished. He grabbed his sealing scroll off of his dresser and sealed him inside along with his favorite puppet Moe. He then put the scroll inside of his belt pouch and attached it to the side of his waist. "I think I will go out and look around the town today and try and get some fresh air." He still had grease and wood shavings on him but he didn't care that was just something else to enjoy about the job of creating a puppet. He had on a grey t-shirt with tan shorts and he had just put on his pair of work boots that he wore around the house to keep from stepping on a dropped tool or piece of wood. He made his way out the door and into the streets of his district.

He made his way down the street feeling the crunching of the rocks underneath his boots. The smell of the food from the open air stalls and restaurants permeated the air around him and started to make his stomach growl. He stopped and reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, he counted up what he had left after buying supplies for his puppet. He didn't have much left and all he could probably afford was a couple of burgers or maybe some ramen. He let out a sigh and made his way to the park and sat down at one of the benches. He extended his legs out and looked up into the sky and took a deep breath and let out another long sigh. "Man I'm really bored now, if there isn't something beautiful to create I just end up feeling bored. I wonder what will happen today?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Meka who was some ordinary girl in the village was sitting up in a tree all by herself crying a little hoping somebody would help her because she was scared and lonely. She heard a voice from a little way that sounded a lot like a boy but she looked around and saw a boy sitting on one of the park benches but stayed where she was up in the tree laying on the branch and all alone being scared not knowing what warmth felt like anymore. She wish she could go home, but she had no home, her parents had went into a battle that she could not remember the name of, her parents died, same with her older siblings, they died, she had two brothers that were dear to her, because they would always help her. She was still young and could not defend herself. When she lost her family she was only 7 but she managed to get things done but stayed in the park tree most of the time but under the tree to sleep.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo sat there just listening to the sounds of the people around him and the wind blowing the trees around him. However he could hear a small voice coming from somewhere and it sounded like they were crying. He looked around and couldn't find anyone around him that seemed upset, he got up from his bench seat and started to walk around toward the tree line where the crying seemed to be coming from. The sound started to get louder until finally he looked straight up and he could see a little girl sitting by herself on a limb crying. He walks to the bottom of the tree and looks up to her, "Hey are you alright up there? Did something happen?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was laying on the branch crying and shaking then looked down at the boy "I-I'm fine..." And climbed farther up the tree and hid. She was making sure he could not see her and hear her, her crying sounded like it stopped to shindo but she was still crying. She rubbed her eyes a little laying on the new branch still scared and lonely.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo could tell that the little girl was no where near being fine, when she jumped up further he could no longer hear her crying but he was sure she was up there still crying and trembling. He stretched his legs and a few other exercises before jumping onto the lowest branch and making his way up to the branch where she was laying down crying at. He stops at a branch only a few inches beside her and extends his hand out to her, "Hey please don't cry, if you want me and you can go down to the park bench and talk for a little bit. I could even get you something to eat." He noticed that she looked rather thin and filthy like she had been living outside for a long time.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She looked over and the boy with tears still in her eyes and started climbing down and reached the ground then sat under the tree still crying. She was also really hungry and really filthy and couldn't think well at the moment because she has not been in school and just started going to the academy. She rubs her eyes a little.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo dropped to the ground and sat down next too the little girl who was still crying and shaking. He wanted to comfort her but he was afraid that if he touched her she would just get up and run from him. Shindo sits there for awhile listening to her crying wondering what he can do to help calm her down. Suddenly he got an idea, "Wait here for just a second." Shindo stands up and runs off to one of the stalls in the market and buys a strawberry crepe and comes back to where she is sitting at the tree. "Here you go this should make you feel much better" he hands the sweet treat to the girl before sitting back down on the ground next to her.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She took the crepe after rubbing her eyes and took a bite from it. After that one bite her face lot up and she ate it like there was no tomorrow because she was starving badly. After she ate it she clamped her hands together "thank you for this meal..." When you heard her voice it sounded soft and kind. She then stopped crying after eating and looked at the boy still trembling a little from being scared.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He watched her engulf the crepe like a wild animal that had been starving for over a week. She then clapped her hands together and said, "Thank you for the meal..." Her voice was small but it was soft and sounded very kind, Shindo blushed a little bit. She stopped crying and looked up at him still trembling and scared. He didn't know what she was so afraid of but watching her tremble reminded him of himself not too long ago. "Why are you out here all alone?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She blinks "I'm homeless, that's why, and I can't help that I'm homeless my parents and siblings, also other relatives died in a battle that I don't remember the name to..." She climbed back up on a branch looking down at the boy still trembling a little but not as much as before.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She blinked and then said to him, "I'm homeless, that's why, and I can't help that I'm homeless my parents and siblings, also other relatives died in a battle that I don't remember the name to...". This hit home for him because he was also alone with out any parents or siblings waiting for him. He watched her climb back up the tree and stare at him from one of the lower branches. He walks over to the bottom of the tree and looks up to her and says, "I'm sorry about what has happened to you. I'm also an orphan so i know how you feel in away." He extends his hand to her, "You sure you don't want to come down here where its easier for us to talk?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She kept looking him and reached one hand towards the boys and grabs his hand. "Fine I'll come back down..." Then let go of the hand and hops down from the branch "your and orphan like me?" She tilts her head and she was also no longer shaking nor trembling at all standing in front of the boy.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He grabs her hand and helps her down from the tree branch, letting out a sight he begins to tell her his story. "Before I was born my father abandoned my mother for another woman and left her to raise me alone. My birth had apparently been very difficult and it took a huge toll on her body. One day when i was around nine years old my mother collapsed and there was nothing the doctor's could do for her and a few days later she passed away in her sleep leaving me alone in the apartment to take care of myself." He lets go of her hand and sits down on the ground next to her with tears running down his face.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She nods in understanding, then hugs him to comfort him. "I guess we both share the feeling of no parents..." But she still didn't know the feeling of warmth anymore. She was more leaning then hugging the boy but he would probably find out that she was trying her best to comfort him. One small tear then streamed down her face but ignored that tear and kept trying her best to comfort the boy.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close to him for a big warm hug. He noticed the tear that fell down her cheek and he quickly wiped it away with his thumb. "Don't worry I know what its like to want to cry and do nothing else, especially in this cruel world we live in." He patted her on the head and smiled, "I was just like that not long ago but i decided one day that i was tired of being weak and that i would use my talents and enter the academy so i can become an adult that would make my mother proud." He had hoped that maybe his words would have an effect on her and help her feel better. "If your still hungry just let me know because i still have a little bit of money left after that crepe, and if you want something better....Maybe i could fix you something at my place." He began to blush pretty deeply, he had never invited anyone over to his house let alone a girl.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She began to blush a little as well "yeah.. Im still kinda hungry I'd rather go to your place and not make you spen more money..." And pulled away from the boy "may I ask you your name?" She's staring at the boy. "Because my name is Meka and it's nice to meet you..."

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo blushed and looked at the girl who had just introduced herself as Meka. He bowed before her and said, "My name is Nakamura Shindo and it's a pleasure to meet you." He grabbed her hand and pointed down the street toward his apartment, "I just live down this way, its not too far from here." He guided her down the street toward his apartment and led her up the steps to his apartment door. "Um please don't mind the mess but I've been working on somethings and there's wood shavings and tools laying around the floor and other places." He opened the door to his apartment and led her inside, the inside of his apartment was pretty small. It was your basic one room apartment with a small kitchen and a balcony to the outside. He went to the closet and pulled out a few floor mats and placed them around his small table. He cleared the shavings and tools off the table and helped her sit down. "So is there anything i can get you to drink?"

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You realize she is barefooted and her clothes are dirty, but she deals with the shavings and sits down and looks up at shindo "water would be nice...." And she coughs a little. Her skin was quite pale and her eyes did not look so good they were all red and bloodshot. She rubs her eyes a little and yawns. She was really slender for her age.

Nakamura Shindo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shindo walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass from one of the cupboards and poured her a glass of water. He also grabbed one of his only clean rags and poured warm water with some soap onto it and walked back over to wear she was sitting at the table. "Here's you a glass of water and a rag to clean some of the dirt off of you with." He could tell that she must have been homeless for a long time now from the state of her clothes and how raggedy she had looked. He hadn't noticed her bare feet or the condition of her body until he had gotten a closer look at her. He really felt sorry for her, how much had she gone through he wondered. He walked back toward the kitchen and laid his belt pouch on the table and took out his summoning scroll from inside it and released both Moe and Black Knight out of the scroll and laid them next to each other against the wall. He looked over at Meka and said, "Sorry if i surprised you but i wanted to let these two out of the scroll and work on them later." He started to blush and said, "I also wanted to show them off, I'm kind of proud of them."

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Thank you..." Her voice was kinda bad sounding now but she takes the glass of water and the rag, she drinks the water in one sitting, and she rubbed her clothes a little with the rag but not much because she was feeling really sick and dizzy and she passes out, before passing out she coughs harshly. When she passed out she was falling sideways.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back