Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Out with the Old, In with the New (Private)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had only been a few hours since Ri had a talk with his father about his origin. The time since then has been spent searching for his pesky sister who decided to go shopping, while also questioning random individuals on the street about where the Nara clan's home was. Surprisingly, not many people actually knew where, but he got lucky and managed to find that one in a million that knew the exact location. Conveniently enough, it was right on the outskirts of the Susukino District, which was likely where Asu was. So now the only thing left to do was find the girl he was supposed to bring with him to what would essentially be their new family if they were lucky enough to be accepted. It wasn't like their old man had much of a plan for that... Just said to go and leave him and their mother alone. Bastard, how was Ri supposed to deal with a bunch of people he knew nothing about? He'd only heard stories. Most of them from his father actually. A familiarly annoying voice broke Ri's concentration as he was deep in thought about how annoying this whole situation was, and he recognized it to be his little sister being harassed again...

"Oh come on baby, let's have a little fun!"

"I already said, I'm too young for you!"

Why the hell did she have to be so tall for her age? Every damn guy on the street assumes she's just a woman with a small bust, and hit on her. And every time that happens, he either has to step in, or listen to how horrible it was later on. She's so damn passive when it comes to that, almost like she enjoys the flattery! After all, if she didn't like it, she would've kicked their asses herself. Ri adjusted his hat and approached the two as they stood near a wall away from the crowd. Before he saying anything, the shinobi grabbed the back of the man's head and slammed it into the wall next to his sister, which didn't knock him out, but did leave him with a bloody nose. "She's eleven jack ass..." He sighed. The man looked at him with anger, opening his mouth to speak, but noticing the village's symbol on Ri's arm. He wasn't about to fuck with a shinobi, and decided it would be better to run away for now.

"I had the situation under control you know!" Asu scolded, her arms folding over her chest.

Ri was about to explain why he came to find her, but decided it would be better just to force her into it. Whenever he told her to do something or to come with him, she got all suspicious and questioned him for a good half hour before deciding whether it would be a good idea to listen or not. This is because he never really has ideas, and even when he does, he doesn't normally follow through with them. So instead of speaking, he simply lifted her onto his shoulder and began walking to the place he was told to go.

"Put me down ass hole! Everyone's staring at us!" She wasn't wrong, with all of the kicking and screaming going on, most people in the area thought that there was a kidnapping going on. Of course, if any of them actually listened to what the girl on his shoulders was saying, they would realize that she was more embarrassed than scared.

"Just shut up for a bit, I don't want to do this any more than you do." Asu agreed, but not without a "hmph" and a good kick to the stomach. Ri's lack of muscles made it difficult to absorb the impact, and he almost keeled over, but knew that she would probably try and run away if that happened, so he just had to deal with it. This was the only damn way to deal with his sister when she wanted something...

The journey to the Nara's home took a good hour long walk. All the winding streets and alleyways of the Susukino District never made it easy to get out, but thankfully he already knew how to get there. Apparently, it was as close to the forest as it could be without actually being in the forest. He just managed to never noticed what he assumed would be a rather large building whenever he went to the forest to spend his day sleeping in a tree. As the siblings arrived, Ri dropped his sister, who landed on the ground with a thud, and examined the building. It looked like any typical clan building, so he should have some time to explain some things before actually getting their attention. By the time Ri looked back at his sister, she was already off the ground and dusting herself off while glaring at him. The shinobi let out one last sight before he began explaining what was going on.

"Alright, here's what we're doing. Dad stopped me earlier today, told me that we are actually Nara and he'd been keeping it from us, told me that I should take you here and leave him and mom home. Now, here, is supposedly the Nara's home. The old man told me that we are currently wasted potential and that we should ask to rejoin the clan so we aren't left out cause of whatever dumb decision he made in the past. Sound good?" Asu's previously angry expression on her faced slowly transformed to one of confusion as he explained why they were where they were. But instead of asking any questions, she just shook her head.

"You two are so bad at explaining things..." She mumbled, "Let's get this over with then, it's obvious he doesn't want us home anymore. I can only imagine what him and mom have been up to now that they have the house to themselves."

Ri was almost surprised by how.. Unsurprised his sister was. Sure, she seemed to quickly understand a situation when she gets the chance to start understanding it in the first place, but he still expected some kind of sad or angry reaction. Now wasn't the time to think about this though, they were where they needed to be, and now they were just standing there like idiots. Nodding, Ri turned toward the entrance of the building. "Anyone in there!? My sister and I want to talk!" He had no idea if that was the proper way to get the attention of a relatively famous clan in the village, but he was probably gonna find out soon.

{Topic Entered with NPC}

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back