Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Passing Probation [Spectating]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[ooc: Spectating This: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=279074#p279074 with permission from Akumi & Yuu Kenshin. If you wish to join this topic you must get permission from the two combatants as well as myself.]

Well, at least Akumi took her seriously. Today was the day that Akumi and Kenshin would square off in order to secure her position as Head Jounin. It spoke to her dedication and seriousness to take on Kenshin. She could have easily requested a different opponent who didn't cause people to go unconscious by merely speaking to them. Yet, she was committed to the task and Yomi was grateful. As usual, she was watching with Besito by her side who liked to watch these sorts of things. She wondered if he liked to watch in order to discern patterns or perhaps gain new ideas and apply them to the way he fought. Suddenly, she felt bad for not allowing him more access to battle even if he would whine if she didn't come along with him. He was such a baby.

Rubbing his fur she looked up at him and smiled "Soon, Besos..." He looked down at her and nuzzled into her as gently as he could before turning his attention back to the participants.

"Okay, Akumi...Three Rounds..." Yomi said to herself. She had no doubt that Akumi wasn't a pushover, but, she had witnessed Kenshin fight before and he was something to be worried about. Perhaps Akumi was the one who Kenshin needed to watch out for. Either way, Yomi would find out.

[Topic Entered w/NPC Besito]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was never hard to spot the Big Beast of a Wolf? A Dire wolf Maybe? Who knew, but Sushi had washed himself off and headed back to the arena after his fight with Maru, hearing about two higher-ups putting on a display, but he didnt know whom, he wanted to know what it was like to see a Higher Up fight. The Big wigs of the village, it might give him more of a devotion to the branches they were apart of if infact they showed him some cool stuff! He was still teetering with the thoughts roaming through his mind, his bags with his stuff thrown over his shoulder he would find that this was definitely going to be a fun day. The festivities were awesome and now that day one was coming to a close, it would be awesome to end on a high note... Well Sushi had more than one himself, winning his fight in dramatic fashion. As well as, putting his faith into the village branches to go out and watch their fights. This would give him a heads up on what would be coming next.

"Hokage-Sama, Besito-sama! Oioi!", the short honey haired male would wave as he approached watching the two begin their struggle! Noting that this was the beautiful girl he'd seen in the Higher-up Suite during his fight that Kouza seemed to confront them about. No matter, she was awesome... He could smell the Chakra on her. She was strong... but the man she was fighting was just as strong. He looked to have a very strong... set of biceps. 'He must do so many bicep curls! Imma be -that- strong one day.', nodding once again to himself, Sushi would look up to Besito...

"Besito-Sama... Your fur is very well kept. Must be hard being as Gigantic as you are! hehe!", smiling at the big mate he would find that this was the way of the future, his future would lead to this. However, how awesome was it to stand next to the Hokage, and be able to speak freely? Maybe he was a bit too free... who knew, but he'd soon find out. He was a kind young man, but he didnt know true boundaries, but he also didnt press boundaries. He was just a gentle wave coasting along until he washed up on the wrong shore. Maybe a Deck, or something like that... Eh, didnt matter but he would turn to the fighting... getting intrigued that he could barely keep up with how fast they moved in comparison to him. 'Geez... How do I get that fast.'

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi saw Suyashi entering the park. Was it a coincidence? She assumed so as this was definitely part of Akumi's promotion and she didn't think it was something spread. Well it wasn't exactly a secret so Yomi would allow him to observe. Waving back at him she smiled as he spoke to Besito in the familiar tone. The Battle Wolf looked at him for a brief moment before looking back at the fight.

"Do you find it hard not to get eaten?" Besito asked the young boy. "Because I find it hard not to eat you." Apparently. Besito was an asshole. Yomi absentmindedly ran her fingers through his fur as the battle commenced. It appeared Akumi was adept in explosion type jutsu. Yomi was reminded of the young girl they lost not too long ago. A million thoughts ran through her mind about that specific situation but, alas, there was nothing she could do about the past.

Kenshin was doing his strong man thing and pretty much showing early on why he was a Sennin in the first place. Kind of reminded her a bit of when she and Umashi fought here. He was way out of her league then for many reasons. She wondered if things were different now or if she'd ever get the chance to have that follow up. As a matter of fact, if he darkened her doorway tonight, she was certain that she would attempt to beat him to death, no matter how pregnant she was.

The second round was underway as Kenshin and Akumi were trading blows and showing off their special techniques, yet, it was still to early to determine which way the fight was going to go. Still, the fact that Akumi's chakra levels were not depleting too rapidly, Yomi was confident in Akumi's staying power. However, Kenshin's movements was cleaner, the mark of someone who had seen many more battles, at least more than Akumi had. Plus, he was just a brick wall. Luckily for Akumi this was just the first of many training exercises she would have them all go through in an effort to not let peace dull them. To be honest, the only one she wasn't too worried about of all the leadership was the Uchiha. In fact, she wanted him to learn how to use his words more. Training would have to be tailored. The Hokage looked to Suyashi who was watching as intently as Besos was. Since he was here she would ask him his thoughts.

"So what do you think so far, about each of their skills, and of the fight overall, Suyashi?"

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Tch! you cant eat me, I'm not edible! I'd likely be all chewy but with no flavor or like a ton of bad milk...", he wasnt entirely sure where he got the analogy about himself but he thought it'd be funny. At the very least he would look onto the battle... Akumi was using explosions? Though the chakra levels that Kenshin was emitting were quite forceful. However, Sushi see Akumi back down. They moved with such speed as they marched through battle, it was hard for him to keep up with more so because his eyes did not allow him to keep up with anything that were faster than him at most points. However, he caught the movements that had Kenshin laying into her with a strike that went directly through her flaming barrier!

"C'mon AKUMI-SAMA!!! FIGHTOOO! YOU CAN WIN!", he'd yell out just before the Hokage would chime out at him about how he was feeling about their skills, "Heh, I think Akumi's holding back, but not because she's holding back on purpose... but because she's not aware of her abilities yet... Like me. I'm still figuring myself out... And she looks young like me. Maybe she's going through the same thing? Kenshin is strong too! Do you know what Branch they represent?", looking over to Yomi he'd wonder where all this power would be a display from? Maybe it would give him more reason to look at certain branches when he was going into registration for the his branch of choice.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Besito listened to Suyashi's retort but didn't respond as he was too focused on the battle to go back and forth with the child. Yomi eyed them both but remained quiet about it, wondering if she should even inquire. After staying silent for a bit, her curiosity remianed piqued.

"So, the other day, you said you would teach me to better communicate with Besito. I feel like we've come a long way on intuition alone. Do you think that it would be something relatively easy for me to grasp if you showed me how? Although, I am not one to shy away from hard work." The Hokage was not averse to getting knowledge from whoever had it. There was no ego involved when it was something that could benefit her in the long run and if an Academy Student was adept at something that she wasn't than he was going to be the one to teach it to her. If he agreed to it. Besito looked down at Suyashi before nuzzling ever so gently into Yomi.

"Maybe I won't ever eat you if you teach her." Again, Besito with the non-committal death threats.

As the fight progressed the boy had asked her about what branches both Kenshin and Akumi hailed from.

"Well, technically Kenshin hails from the Main Branch as does Aukmi. Akumi is the current Head Jounin, one step below the Sennin position. Kenshin, used to be Sennin of the Main Branch but currently is not restricted to a Branch. When he's not teaching at the Academy, he's my Personal Guard, a member of the Kage Guard."

The third round had come to an end and Akumi was still standing.

"Bravo Akumi"
The Hokage said to herself. "Probation passed."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking forward into the fighting and listening to Yomi speak or more to the less ask him about teaching her, "Ah! Yes, Hokage-sama I believe you would do well to learn, I dont think it'll be too hard considering that you've learned how to control chakra to the point it can be felt to the level that s considered 'Kage' Level. Heh. I dont think it'll be too hard. Not for you at least!", nodding and looking to Besito as the big wofl monster would look down to Sushi, to whom only gave the big brute a smile as he spoke about not eating him if he taught her. "Aye, I think you both would do well if I did teach her... And you. Maybe you would be able to speak when Miss Hokage-sama isnt around.... When you're out attempting not to eat children hehe." smirking Sushi would look back to the fight and it seemed to be turning up. Akumi and Kenshin were trading blows so fast that he could barely keep up.

He could literally though, feel the blows. The forces of impact. The Rumbling of each strike. He wanted to feel that himself, he wanted to fight at that level, and he would run into battle and stop anyone who didnt take him seriously. Pushing through that thought, he realized what he wanted to do. what he needed to do and who he wanted to be. If this was the display of the main branch and their capabilities he would want to be apart of something grand. The ability within himself to push forth and commence with abilities untapped within himself. Suyashi was a boy on a mission to become the best. and what he saw down there were two people at the peak of their abilities putting on a display.

"Hokage-sama, it would be an honor to be on of those sworn to protect you. How would I join the Kage Guard?", tilting his head he would figure that this would definitively be the rise of the powers that would and could be to make a claim for the power they so sought. Suyashi included. He knew that there was a bit more to it than just entering the group. He'd surely have to show himself well, and with two more days of the tournament left he would have to do the best. Looking at Yaboi, he'd have to defeat him, he'd have to move on from it to defeat others. It didnt matter though, whatever the trials were he would push through everything to have a stake ate having his name be in that pool.

"Thats what I want to be. I'm sure of it.", he'd speak with a calmed clenched fist as the fighting seemed to draw to a close, "Good Job Ripple-eye Senpai! Kenshin-sama!!! Good Job!!!", he'd stand and applaud.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi listened to Sushi explain that he thought it would be easy for her to learn to speak with Besito. She thought that was good seeing as how they got this far on feeling and instinct alone. Then he asked about becoming Kage Guard.

"Well there is no road to becoming Kage Guard, no application to fill out, or test to take. One is appointed Kage Guard by the current Kage. Appointments, however, role over. As far as appointing someone, It really depends on what the current Kage is looking for in their Guard's. I am personally looking for people who are strong, dutiful, and of at least Chuunin rank. The two that I have, are all of that, both happen to be Sennin. That is the very basic criteria for me, but overall, it comes down to, at least for me, trust. If I do not trust you with my life, you will never be a Kage Guard. That is not to say that people can't and won't guard the Kage who are not "official" guards." She looked down at Sushi and gave him a small smile. "It works both ways though. If you can no longer, in good conscious, follow your Kage, you are free to step down from the role...although by that time I imagine there would be a whole host of other issues for someone to do that." Yomi gathered the chakra in her feet and jumped off the ground and on top of Besito. She had seen enough of the fight to know that Akumi had successfully passed her probation.

"Well, I must be going now."Yomi waved goodbye at Sushi. "We'll talk again soon, about you training me."

[TLUS]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back