Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Pitiful NPC want his passport!! [ Requesting Main Branch Sennin]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Kaito has some work and a request for the Hokage or either sennin. So he simply decides to go to the Hokage office to ask him what he wanted to ask. Kaito wanted to venture around the world but was being stopped because he didn't have the passport to get out of the country or to get into other countries. So he decided to have a passport made for himself, as he found that passport can be given by Hokage or either sennin present in the village. As Kaito was on his way to sennin office, he saw the ramen shop was open, though if he should eat some or not, but he just ignored it and kept going towards the kage office to have his passport made. He has a little bit troublesome personality after hanging out with troublesome kids, but he knew that he has to have a reason to have his passport made, leaf was already in peace so it will be easy to get a passport, he knew that but the first time he tried to get passport was when leaf was at war, so he didn't get his passport but this time for sure he knew he will get his passport.

Kaito has reached the kage office, as he stepped inside of it, he says, "Here, I'm once again after a long time." As Kaito goes up to sennin office and says "Miss Asuka, can I come in! I have some work here!" After saying that he waited for her to respond to the request.

[TOPIC Entered with NPC Kaito!]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was sitting at her office finishing paperwrok for a couple of new clasess at the academy curriculum. This would give an edge to the students with faster learning tactics but she had to make sure they were the correct way to do things since simply throwing stuff at the students would be counter productive. Rayne, her identical self, looked over the papers filtering out those that were clearly wrong and deniying them. "I gotta say, never thought I would be tired from looking at paper." Asuka giggled but didn't answer.

That's when the door opened, and Kaito walked in. Well it seems as though Kaito needed something. Aska have a big bright smile and lowered the papers in her hand. "Of course Kaito! What do you need?"

[Topic Entered]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Kaito gets permission to enter the office, he then slowly opens the gate and enters the office without any hint of nervousness even though it is his first time here. He kept walking until he was almost in front of the table, as he looks at Asuka and thinks she is a cute and if it isn't for her rank, he might have taken her on a date, but he stops his inner demon or either his thoughts to talk control of his body. He then takes a deep breath as Asuka asks him on what business he has from her. Then Kaito opens his mouth to increase a little bit of workload on Asuka, as such he asks her, "Miss Asuka, I wanted to know if I can get my passport to be made, as I want to wander around all the villages for which I need a passport, so I wanted to get my passport." as he finishes talking her thinks that Asuka will be a little bit furious, as such Kaito wanted to see the furious side of Asuka as he admires and desires her so much that he might stop thinking on other things which he has to do.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka watched the man walk into the office. He hadn't seen much of him for a while but she was glad she was seeing him now. Asuka always liked seeing people, gave her an excuse to stop staring at paperwork. His request was easily explained, he wanted a vacation which was understandable. In this case it seemed as though Kaito didn't get the memo... or attain the meeting... or listen it from anyone else.

Asuka sighed. "I'm sorry Kaito." She started speaking "It seemed as though you missed the meeting... which was mandatory, in any case. The village is currently in lockdown which means no one comes in or out of the village. Once the issue is resolved I'll happily give you a passport for your travels but at the moment it isn't possible."

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Asuka told Kaito about the condition in leaf, he simply nodded to it thinking that he shouldn't have to skip on that meeting as he sighed, faced towards Asuka thinking of something, then he says to Asuka, "Well it can't be helped then I will have to get my passport some other time and also Miss Asuka, I think you should take a small break from this paperwork, we can go and fetch a coffee while you can explain me the content and the situation of the leaf village, which was talked on in the meeting, I ditched on due to my carelessness." As Kaito was waiting for Asuka's response, he was quite impatient in hearing her answer.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back