Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Politickin Round the City [Open | Lesson / Tutor]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So the first step in getting to a new place was finding a home and a place of employment. Yuuto had one of these things, although he had rent free living quarters at a hotel, he didn't intend to live off his stipend that way. No the Sonic King was a minimalist in some ways, and he simply made due with what he had at his disposal. However he was greedy, and he always wanted more out of life than being a simple shinobi. Back in his younger days before the big war, Yuuto had partly owned a theater where he did puppet shows and kabuki performances. He hosted many a talent and eventually the White Lotus began to shift into something else. Now that he was much more mature and his mindset so much more vast, Yuuto knew how he could make an excellent business and turn-around. He not only planned to be a sensation in the shinobi world by his battle prowess, he planned to be an excellent business man and politician for the people. Yuuto had bigger dreams than the small town ambitions and this new youth that came with the Demonic Genetics only seemed to re-invigorate his spirit's youth. He was dressed in all white (with navy and gold trim) today, a regal set of robes that were professional for business. Yuuto's three eyes were wide open, their emerald hazel gaze resting peacefully and beautifully. Anyone that saw the three eyed shinobi would be drawn in if not by his outfit by his face.

In order to facilitate this Yuuto would need quite a few items:
  • A Building to be his place of business
  • A license to be a vendor, serve food and alcohol.
  • Investors
  • Sponsors
  • A name
  • Show Ideas

When it came to the creative aspect of the club Yuuto had many ideas already in place. The main thing that he would have trouble with would be investors, and sponsors. However he had hired one of Konoha's finest; Kutsuki Yamarega realtor, accountant, designer, and contractor. She had pull and connection in various parts of the city but she had never worked with a Sennin. She was still young, in her late 20's and she had the passion of fire burning in her when it came to this kind of stuff.
855b8e1e2a3c9c716fbe9f55056e3bd6.jpg

Mr. Masaru it's a pleasure to be working with you. While you may be new to Konoha you're very keen on the business.
First day here and you're already facilitating a deal, aren't you ambitious."
she'd say while heartily poking fun at Yuuto. He'd smile giving her a sly grin before retorting coolly, "Oh please you flatter me. I just had to meet the hottest realtor around. You were highly recommended and I need somewhere to unload all this yen. So I figure why not pour it into a competitive business. Please just call me Yuuto, the whole Sennin thing is foreign to me. No pun intended." the pair entertained a nice stroll through the city while she showed him the various shops. While she saw attractions, Yuuto saw revenue. He saw all the different business he could invest into or bring to his fold in order to make power plays on the business front. Eventually the two stopped in front of complex that was slightly worn out but surrounded by a wall of white stone. This complex was snow white and navy blue, with a marvelous mixture of traditional and modern architecht (a glass ceiling towards the ballroom like area. It also held a held a pond and a small greenhouse. Yuuto had specifically chose this complex due to its decent location of being centered near the back of the city's busy streets. If people came all the way out here for attractions they would have to see this place, although it could have stood to be more in an open view. He also chose this place because for its size and location, the cost was dirt cheap and there had to be catch.
legend-of-korra.jpg

Yuuto was currently in possession of 30,253,700.00 Yen, selling his old clan complex, and some of his inventions made him quite a bit of money. Plus the jobs Titan payed him for was very lucrative but he couldn't touch the money until being free. Since he was going to be starting from square one he sold most of his clan's inventory of weapons, medicines, and equipment in their underground bunker. He was looking at spending 26,313,212.71 Yen in order to get his business venture off the ground, which would soak most of his funds up but it would cover the licensing, property, salaries, and even the insurance. Just on property alone he was looking at spending 1,650,600.00 Yen, however this property was 1,000,000.00 Yen cutting Yuuto a huge discount. Like he thought there had to be something wrong, because as they reached the main building he saw a giant tree sticking through the foundation of the
Pdp27OD.jpg

"As you can see sir, this is one of the main concerns of the building, as this tree's roots have overgrown and uprooting them would cause damage to the surrounding businesses and therefore has depreciated this building. The inside is also a fixer upper while still be sturdy, it is no where near maintained and infested with animals and insects, even termites. I won't lie this will take a lot of work but if you're willing to buy the building up front I'll knock off another 10,000,000 Yen, the liaisons for the previous owners want to get this building off their hands immediately.." Yuuto stroked his chin mischievously as he revealed a toothier grin. "You know what, Yamarega you just made a sale and for your kind gesture if you have a problem with anything I will definitely lend my support to you as long as it doesn't interfere with my moral obligation to the citizens of Konoha."

"I would never dream of it sir. I'll have the paperwork prepared in ten minutes, we can go inside and tour the rest if you want or just finish signing in my office." She'd begin fiddling through her purse to pull out the documents as Yuuto placed his hands on his hips and walked forward.

"No need gorgeous, let's go to the main office and sign the paperwork now. I have the money on me of course .... He'd flick his fingers to as if he was maneuvering something. A robed and hat wearing small old woman began to walk towards the pair with intent clicking. Yamarega questioned where the old woman came from as it the clicking got more intense and the robe was thrown to reveal the old woman was actually a puppet Yuuto controlled. He would bring the puppet to him and open its chest compartment revealing large mound of money neatly tied in bands. "You'll need to bring a counting machine and count this here, but I assure you I have enough to cover the Property, Licensing, and How about I throw in 5,000,000 Yen as a signing bonus for your services. I'd also like another service from you, I need you to go by the academy and have a bulletin made that students, and gennin alike can come here today to start cleaning for pay. This will allow me to advertise this place's revival while getting to know the locals. The morning is still young and I'd like to get started on renovations by noon. I have plenty of construction equipment I just need helping hands right now." Yamarega would nod and leave the papers for Yuuto to sign while she went back across town to create a bulletin and get her counting machine in order to receive the proper funds from Yuuto.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuuto saw Yamarega out of the newly acquired complex where he would create a magnificent experience for those in the leaf village. Yuuto was going to turn this venture into a profit to recoup while having a base of operations for his own plans and workshops. The final thing this would give him is a place to stay and security, something he earned on his own even if he was using "Destroyed Contraband" to pay for it. The one useful thing Miroku Akkuma ever did for him in hindsight.

Now that his property was paid for he'd need to begin restoring it to its former glory while keeping the large tree in tact. Yuuto stood out in front of the building waiting for potential employees for today's events. He just needed cleaners but he was going to make fun out of the assignment at the very least. There were quite a few things in this building, and he knew just how they needed to be rectified.
A Leaf Sennin Needs You!
Mission Title: Kokuren Restoration
Details: Help in the restoration and reconstruction of Masaru Yuuto's building, the Kokuren. You'll find this building on the corner of Fenneku Boulevard, it's the big complex with a huge tree in going through it.
Rank | Level: Any Rank Welcome | Genin/Student Level Mission/Lesson
Benefactor: Masaru Yuuto
Additional Information: A briefing and contract signing will be done at the complex, to which Yuuto will assign you your roles and jobs. Come prepared because anything could happen, and Bonus Pay for anyone who does participate in this job.

[OOC: Welcome to the Kokuren! or the Black Lotus! My NightClub that is Under Construction]
[MFT]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi was mingling with some civilians of Konoha, talking of his life as a Kumo Shinobi. The village seemed very pleased to meet a kind and respectful Shinobi from a different village. Maybe they weren't used to such kindness, Hoshi now understood Yuuto's words in full. During his nice chill with good company they asked what the young boy planned to do in Konoha. He responded by finding some work, training, studying and also being a vessel for the village of Konoha. This lit up their faces and caused some rounds of cheering. Right after an older man maybe mid 30's spoke up about a night club reopening and needed some cleaning and remodeling. With a few strokes of his bare chin and cheerful badgering from the villagers he agreed.

Shouyu was off with a wave and began to head in that said direction. He enjoyed the scenes walking by even taking snapshots of it to embed it within his memory if ever he needed to. This was typical anbu tactics he was picking up on ever since his admittance as Trainee.

Soon Hoshi was before the illustrious building. A worker outside handed him a pamphlet of the work needed to be done. He read it all the way through and stumbled across a familiar name. He whispered and then spoke aloud.

"Masa...ru.... YUUTO?!"

A large grin snuck on his young face before he burst into laughter. He then charged the front door. Of course he'd find Yuuto there just standing, Hoshi approached throw some playful jabs circling the man, even tossing some high jump kicks purposely missing way above the man's head. The boy giggled, before addressing himself and standing straight upright.

"When the villagers in the red oak district told me someone was reopening a night club I sorta pictured some snotty rich guy ya know. But you Yuuto? Hmm, is that what adults do?"

Before he spoke bowed of course, and began to walk around the building. He even peered inside to see the large tree within it and was amazed. He wonders if that tree had source of chakra like the trees in forest here. After peering around he'd back to stand in front of Yuuto. Hoshi would give a thumbs up and screw face grin.

"Well I could help! Anytime!"

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy slumped through the academy corridors, alone. His friends had all stayed back in the previous class, wanting to join the shadowy world of the ANBU. Shiori had never been one to skulk around. He wanted to do something useful, be part of the fabric of the hidden leaf Shinobi rather than doomed to a life of pseudonyms and masks. To give something back and integrate into his new home.

Well, whilst Megu and Hiro were learning how to dye their hair black, Shiori would find something to develop himself. Maybe inspiration for the path he wanted to take in his career?

He studied the board, his dark eyes taking in the notes people had left for extra-curricular work, lessons, or tutoring opportunities. It seemed lessons and tutors were thin on the ground at the moment. The boy sighed, turning away.

As he did, a flyer caught his eye. A lesson outside the academy! Perfect! He smiled, noting down the address. It was all the way in the Red Oak district, where the restaurant was. Perfectly placed for some work after the lesson. He bustled out of the academy, a spring in his step.

--------

Shiori looked up at the building, doubt starting to penetrate the boy’s mind. It was one of the old buildings he had seen up for sale for the entire time that Shiori had been in Leaf. He shrugged as he walked into the complex. It was silent in there, and no one was about.

“Hello?” The boy called, looking around deserted ponds and elegant glass structures, receiving no reply. He pushed on to the main building. Maybe the teacher was in there?

Shiori rapped a dainty hand on what passed for a door, before entering the building. He saw 2 people stood right in the middle of the entrance, right beside a very large tree that seemed as much part of the building as the walls around it.

“Hello there. I, uhm, found the notice in the academy for a lesson or tutoring here? Is this the right place?”

Shiori addressed the older man in fine robes rather than the boy next to him, fighting to stop his voice from quavering. The two had been talking, they must already know each other. Shiori felt a little like an intruder walking into the building like this. But there was no other option. He had to do everything in his power to surpass his friends and show off something cool when they all met up at Suo’s.

WC:413

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had probably been waiting for about 20 minutes until someone appeared on the scene. Of course it was none other than his protege Hoshi. The young boy ran up to him and began to throw jabs into the air which Yuuto would respond with his own set of jabs, and proceeded to duck under Hoshi's fake high kick. The three eyed sennin would then throw an uppercut, pulling back his punch to not his student, but he would send a gust of wind chakra with his fist to blow air into his student's face. "Definitely still got some ways to go kiddo." After that he'd attempt to pull Hoshi in for a noogie before listening to the boy's next set of words.

"When the villagers in the red oak district told me someone was reopening a night club I sorta pictured some snotty rich guy ya know. But you Yuuto? Hmm, is that what adults do?"

He'd smile at the boy's quip before retorting with his own, "Well there's a lot of things grown people do but when you're ready to hear about the Birds and the Bees, I'll holla at you. " Hoshi started exploring the premises without asking, the pangs of a student getting comfortable. He wondered if he was this invasive with Kogan, on some level he definitely was but it took more time. As the pair made their way to the main hall with the tree, Yuuto began to sense the presence of others, due to his Sixth Sense. His third eye began moving back and forth searching for signatures of life.

Yuuto turned around and stared at the doorway, the hairs on the back of his neck raised as the presence of another drew closer. Secretly he had begun to spool a line of chakra to one of his hidden puppet blades, but eventually the person revealed themselves. He was a young boy with black hair, and he looked sort of ... plain? Maybe he hadn't grounded his identity and style yet, the saplings needed time too.

“Hello there. I, uhm, found the notice in the academy for a lesson or tutoring here? Is this the right place?”

Yuuto would approach the boy, all three of his eyes focused on him. He definitely towered over the boy in size and stature, but he would extend his own rough grizzled hand in order to shake his. "Well I'm not sure about a lesson or tutoring, but this is work that will require shinobi and civilian hands." Yuuto would motion for the boys to follow him, as he planned to go back out front to meet any other guests. "Hoshi introduce yourself, then both of you follow me back out front I don't want more people wandering on my grounds unattended."

Upon reaching the front he saw a line of civilians, most of which looked like construction workers. There were some decent chakra signatures mixed in with the bunch, however Yuuto realized that he couldn't really entrust his "special" task to the main bunch of them. So for now he had to focus on splitting the group up where it needed to be. He started to use his Sound Affinity to enhance his vocal chords so he could address the crowd at once. "Welcome to the Kokuren. Some of you may remember this building, it was a once a luxurious spa house for the high-end incomers of Konoha. A taste of lavish for some, but not all. An over-glorified Country Club in this fine village, but now? No, no, no that won't do." Yuuto began pacing back and forth during his speech only to finally come to a stop on one of the small hill like ledges, taking a seat while he finished his address. "The Kokuren is a revitalization of a club I owned in my youth. Now that I've established myself a bit more I've realized there is so much more to life than this ambition of being a shinobi. At my core I'm still a human and thus I plan to create a humane and funky environment. So without further ado I'll explain the job. The Kokuren is a fixer upper, and of course you all know about the giant tree through its center. I'm going to split you guys up into teams so that we can have a working unit on each sector. So I'm gonna need you all to get into two different sections for this. Anyone who came here for simple construction, please step to your left. This involves carpentry, stone masons, foremen, welders and people who can do windows and glass.I need anyone who is here for cleaning to stand in the center. I want everyone who is a shinobi or who came from the academy to step to your right. Once that's done I'd like the clean up crew to head inside to the third floor where I will come up to explain what your job details will be.
Everyone who is doing construction can just wait out here for further instructions. Anyone who is of shinobi background please follow me to the main room where the tree is."

As the groups began to split up Yuuto would start to sing. "Ohhhh baby you? You got what I neeeed, but you say I'm just a friend ooh, you say I'm just a friend~", to those who could sense chakra or see it, they'd notice that Yuuto's voice was laced in chakra, like every word he uttered was followed by a trail of twisted chakra signatures. He was dubbed the Otokage by Umashi for a reason, and soon everyone who was watching would see two Elemental Clones comprised of Sound Chakra, take the form of Masaru Yuuto, and walk from their summoner. One of which was going to the clean up crew upstairs, while the other went to the construction crew. The true Masaru Yuuto led the shinobi group back into the main hall. On the way there the sennin would address his student, "How'd I do Hoshi good?" he was slightly nervous because doing all of this business stuff was so out of practice for him.

When the group reached the tree, he'd address them once more, albeit it being a small group of six. "Alright it seems like we lack the shinobi manpower I was hoping to attract but that's to be expected. I'm going to level with you guys, there is a reason I needed shinobi. Since purchasing the estate, I did some searching and found that the roots of this tree extend for miles beneath the ground. However even more interesting... [He would shuffle over to the back of the tree and begin tugging at a piece of the bark that looked oddly discolored] there was a pretty big hole here that I covered up with some of my own materials. I'm sure this is a burrough of some sort, but I sent my puppets down the hole for a bit only to find that the inner-workings were more like tunnels. To be completely honest I'm unsure about what's down there but that's why I'm hiring ninja. I want you six to descend into the tunnels and take care of any creature that may be a threat. However I want you to follow Life over Death. Do not over-exert yourselves or place yourselves into terrible danger. Know when to pull back, if anything arises. I don't want to worry people or draw negative attention to my club beofre it even takes off. Now the only things you guys need will be headsets beyond your own personal tools. I have weapons and armor in case you don't and you need it. Get to know eachother, and those of you that wish to stay and take on the job feel free, and those of you who don't are free to leave as well." Before he even finished one kid started to walk away uninterested in the job. Five of the shinobi remained, these five would have to decide if they would leave or stay now too.

However when they decided, Yuuto would urge them to get to know eachother and gear up before departing.

OOC:
-You both get to create a single NPC for the purpose of this Tutor
-I will create the last one (total of 3 NPCs)
-Spend the next round getting to know eachother and planning how you want to approach these tunnels. Feel free to have liberties with some of the planning.
-Essentially there are four tunnels you can travel to, Rp as if you have a layout to the direction of these tunnels, and decide if you want to take path A, B, C, D

-Path A: Messy, full of inner vines and would require the group to cut through, however the paths aren't winding
-Path B: Twisting and winding, but very well dug out as if something traveled this route frequently.
-Path C: Unlike Path A or B, C is very clear and narrow. It doesn't look like it's been traveled through but it's a little too neat
-Path D: Is wide in the beginning but becomes more narrow as its traveled, eventually it comes to a thick piece of root that can be traveled over but the tunnel becomes very narrow and tight after. However D has a lot of chakra coming from it

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto reacted with his own jabs and a duck then something surprising which made Hoshi stumble and caught into a noogie where he wiggled and struggled. Yuuto laughed and berated the youth on his days to grow. Hoshi looked at him rubbing the top of his head with a brow rose. He totally missed that uppercut and finally chuckled.

"Yeah I guess I do, huh? Heh."

Yuuto's next comment perplexed the child, something about birds and the bees. His head would jerk towards his direction with a twisted and confused face and a shrug.

"Birds and the bees? No no."

Hoshi went to look at the tree once more, he could almost feel something about the tree. Yet again, he shrugged it off and turned at the sound of another voice. It was a boy, and he was beckoned by Yuuto to approach and he did so promptly. Hoshi stood beside Yuuto with a blank expression, his pale white Hyuuga hues sizing the boy up. Apparently, he was from Konoha's academy. Yuuto then urged Hoshi to introduce himself, in response he bowed at the hip and as he rose he would speak.

"Hoshi Shouyu, I am a visiting Shinobi from Kumogakure. Looks like we will be working together, I'm pretty excited!"

The boy would grin and would offer a fist to bump if the boy would. If he didn't, Hoshi would awkwardly drop the hand and use it to rub the back of his head. After their introduction Hoshi would jog over to the front of the building at the request of his sensei. There was a decent crowd and Hoshi initially stood beside Yuuto again, his eyes wandering across the crowd.

Hoshi stood professionally, feet together and upright, chest out, hands crossed at the hip. Yuuto spoke aloud almost like a megaphone and began to debrief the activity at hand. Apparently he had attracted some cleaners, construction workers, and Shinobi. He gave a detailed biography of the building, his personal incentives for the venue, and the job description of the groups he separated from the lot. Hoshi would be seen nodding in agreement.

Yuuto proceeded to perform a melodic tune that resulted in two clones forming and then leading two of the three groups to their designated areas. A third Yuuto, Hoshi at the moment couldn't determine which one was the real Yuuto, but one approached him, asking if he did well. Hoshi looked confused, threw his hands at Yuuto with a chuckle.

"You did great Sensei! Very articulate!"

This Yuuto would then lead the group of Shinobi to the tree. When Hoshi came closer his gut feeling was becoming stronger. Yuuto said the tree had roots extending for miles, with a hole in the back which Yuuto covered up. Hoshi walked around and peered at it, he rose an eyebrow. He also noted that his puppets explored and found the roots appeared to be more like tunnels. Then Hoshi, looked at him and the rest of the Shinobi. He explained that they would need headsets, Hoshi nodded. This was definitely a team objective. His eyes wandered around at the group. One began to walk away, Hoshi called out to him but the ninja just waved him off and continued. Hoshi was then approached by a male Shinobi.

Seiryu: "Hey. You got Hyuuga eyes. You can help us all down there. I'm Seiryu, super surfer of Konoha. Let's team up huh?"

Hoshi turned his head over and looked at him. He then chuckled the Shinobi being observant and acknowledging Hoshi as a hyuuga. He bowed at the Shinobi and then gave a thumbs up.

"Yes, I am Hyuuga, and I don't mind being the eyes for the group. Of course we could team up, would hate to have to all this solo dolo. Although, I wouldn't mind. Hey, let's get to it huh?"

Hoshi would grab a headset if available and place it on fittingly, testing it with some random words, Seiryu would follow suit until they reached the same frequency. Hoshi even grabbed a third if he could, leaving Seiryu to ask.

Seiryu: "Who's that for?"

"Huh? Let's just say there is still six Shinobi. Heh."

If the okay was given from Yuuto Seiryu and Hoshi would proceed to jump into the tree, falling into a deep patch with head several paths available to choose from. There was four in total. Hoshi activated his Byakugan, flexing the veins full of chakra around his eyes. Immediately from route D there was a high resonance of chakra.

"Well guys... this path has a lot of chakra coming from it. I can't see it from here, but I... I feel it. We are going to have to split up."

Hoshi would bite the skin of the side of his thumb. It drew blood as he weaved some water hand signs, he slammed his hand into the ground. A circular diagram of ancient encryption appeared and glowed neon before a poof of interstellar cloud revealed an Otter Ninja, adorned in yellow, with shuriken shells and two swords across her back.

Mizui: "Summoner Hoshi! I am ready!"

She took stance as Hoshi nodded, weaving a few more hand seals he created two lightning clones of himself in a poof of clouds. These two dapped each other up and shrugged off the real Hoshi.

"Well that makes eight Shinobi to take four paths. Anybody have any clever ideas?"

Seiryu would walk past every entrance listening, even examining what he could see from that distance. It seemed like each path was different from the either, ranging in size and other aspects. One route was very entangled while others seemed... paved.

Seiryu: "Well, we will need to do some hacking and chopping down one path. And others don't seem so... Vacant. Doesn't seem like the job for the faint of heart."

Seiryu would back to the rest of the group and looked around. He didn't have a sword but a staff, so one path was clearly out of the way for him, although he died spy the swords on the otter and though while rubbing his chin.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren’s father use to tell her back when she was young and exploring her Yamanaka powers, ‘to enter into an entity is to know an entity. Through watching through its eyes and experiencing life as it does, you will begin to understand the nature of its existence.’ The Yamanaka clan have a unique ability to expel their soul from their own body and possess another. The target may be human, animal or otherwise; it does not matter. The animals of Kanoha were her teachers. They taught her to hunt, to hide, to fight, to avoid and many other things. However animals are not the only teachers. As a summoner Hakuren can create entities for the element such as fire or earth. Through possessing such creatures she has learned the nature of the elements themselves. When this jutsu is combined with the Name of the Rose, the Yamanaka becomes one with the target. Suddenly the being is more than a simple camera, but now a vehicle.

Hakuren took a more interesting route to the destination in the body of a small mouse. Hakuren would traverse the sewers that run under the village. It was not the most pleasant of locations, but it sure avoids crowds. Once she was at the proper location to make her way up to the surface, she focuses her chakra to the paws of her feet and begins to climb the wall and into a pipe. The pipe was narrow but fortunately mice has a special skeletal structure that allows them to enter into tight spaces. Eventual she emerges out of a pipe at a place she did not expect. She was she underground and in some kind of tunnel. The first thing she sees was an armed otter. “Hello, I'm here to join the mission. Is this Kokuren? I assume from your weapons you are a contract animal of sorts.” Hakuren heard about contact animals and it is said that they had the ability to comprehend speech. Hopefully her knowledge was correct or this is going to be a little awkward.

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiori fought back the primal, instinctive fear that humans often felt when presented by something beyond their ken. Here, it was a normal man, save for a third eye. The familiar, twisted. He took the proffered hand, his dainty fingers crushed in the larger hand.

Overcoming this initial flurry of fight or flight adrenaline, he caught the robed man’s words. His heart sank a little. He had hoped for a lesson, or a tutor to take him under their wing, like his friends had in their ANBU trainers. But, he was here now, it would be rude not to take part.

"Hoshi introduce yourself, then both of you follow me back out front I don't want more people wandering on my grounds unattended."

Shiori’s eyes moved to the boy next to the man, who seemed to already have a rapport going. A Hyuuga. He had never seen one before, and the almost pure white of the eyes was somewhat unnerving. He bowed. It all felt very formal and intense.

The illusion was shattered as the boy grinned, thrusting a fist forward. Shiori paused for a second, the gesture alien to him. He awkwardly gripped his hand over the fist, shaking it as one would shake hands. He smiled back, thinking he had done the correct thing.

After the briefing, Yuuto led the shinobi off. The group seemed a young one, Yuuto at the head, singing a tune. It was a truly alien experience, and Shiori couldn’t suppress a snigger.

The group finished at a large tree. Yuuto pulled aside part of the tree itself, exposing an opening. It seemed the job would be exploring this mystery tree. Shiori perked up. Even if he didn’t find an official class or a sensei to look up to, he could learn a lot here. He looked at the small group. Just five of them to explore the tunnels. And as groups? They couldn’t cover all at once. He sidled up to a boy of a similar age.

“Weren’t you in one of my regular classes?” Shiori asked the dour youth, his eyes fixed to a point somewhere slightly to the left of the boy. He seemed to not react for a second, his eyes on the ground, before finally replying.

“Yes. Aren’t you normally with that red haired boy and the silver haired slacker?” He replied. There seemed to be no malice in the words, calmly detached. Maybe he had been hoping for a class as well, and had come to the realisation they were nothing more than hired help.

“Well, we all need time to be ourselves, no? Fancy being a team? I never caught your name.” Shiori stuck out a fist at the boy.

“Kuro.” The boy replied. He bumped his own fist against Shiori’s. Shiori looked at his own fist, puzzled, before realisation his his face. It seemed he had made quite the faux pas with the foreign ninja. He shrugged, picking up a pair of headsets, handing one to Kuro. He followed Hoshi, who seemed to have unofficially become group leader, down the trunk into the tree proper. As Shiori landed, he saw one Hoshi had become three, and joined by a small furry companion. He had heard of summoners, but never seen one.

“It seems they teach you a lot in Kumo, Hoshi.” Shiori said, a facade of blasé covering up his awe at the ability. He clenched his fist, energy coruscating from it in the shape of a blade, crackling and hissing like a barely caged animal. It still flickered, as Shiori hadn’t had much chance to experiment with the legendary weapon of the Seikon.

“I can take the messy path. I can cut through the vines, and I move pretty quickly, I’ve been told.”

The blade suddenly snapped from reality as a tiny rodent spoke up, addressing only the summoned otter Hoshi had brought. He blinked in surprise at the intrusion.

“Do you guys think this is part of the job?”

WC: 665[1078]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto moved away from the children allowing them to do their own thing. He however was more interested in the actual snapshots he was reviewing of the tunnels. There were quite a few things Yuuto was sure about, for one thing these tunnels that were carved out were definitely the result of a creature, what kind he couldn't answer unless he could review the tracks themselves. Then there was the problem of narrow pathway which held a large source of energy. Yet the worst path of them all, or at least the most unsettling, was Path C. It was far too neat, but far too carved out. It looked so barren and yet why were there no tracks of travel?

Yuuto listened on his headset, and observed the groups while they began jumping into the hole. Without the fifth shinobi there would be less participants, so he would have to get the students to traverse singular paths in groups. However he saw Hoshi take the lead. The hyperactive Hyuuga wasted no time summoning clones and then surprising Yuuto with his own summon of an otter. The entire time Yuuto was helping Hoshi meet the Toads he had his own Summon? It was perplexing but he'd investigate that at another time. For now he had to focus on the mission plan. It seemed that Hoshi was going to utilize all of these summons as a way to keep up observation but the thing was depending on what they were facing down here that plan could very well backfire. The Otter Summon however was a very solid idea, as contract summons tended to be made of sturdier stuff.

Yuuto would slit his own thumb with a hidden puppet blade, and then proceed to summon his own contract, the Toad.

54034.jpg

He summoned Gamakichi, the youngest and weakest of the bunch, but the son of Gamabunta. He took after his father in many ways, namely the commanding attitude. "What's up Yuuto, how can I help you today tadpole?" He jabbed at the three eyed shinobi, but Yuuto only patted him on the head before handing some orders. "I need your particular talents Gamakichi.
I have to go assist my students, but I need someone to watch over things up here. I have clones about but I can't focus on handling instructions while possibly going through these caverns. I think it's best if you and some of your toad pals come in and keep things on the up and up for me. I'm running construction and my realtor is a total babe. You'll definitely know her when you see [He'd wink]"
Gamakichi began hopping away at the sound of being in charge, he was going to gather some of his friends back home before trying to take care of his summoner's task. Then the Sonic King would turn his attention back to the hole where the other kids had went through. He heard them discuss their strengths, well Hoshi and Shiori more than the other two. One called himself the Super Surfer of Konoha, he was definitely a carbon copy of Hoshi's personality, extra. Then the other kid called himself Kuro and was very serious, much like the Shiori kid. However there was another life force that popped up. It set the hairs on Yuuto's neck in full mast, this tingling sensation, just who was this person. Were they there to hurt his students?

"Nah, this ain't going down like that."

Yuuto said while he positioned himself in front of the hole. He would open his white and navy robes revealing six summoning scrolls of varying colors; Purple, Burgundy, Midnight Blue, Teal, Green, and Red. Yuuto quickly drew the scroll while simultaneously using chakra to summon his puppet Raijin, without effort. It was like one fluid motion, a sign of his skill. The puppeteer quickly jumped down the hole, his demonic aura oozing as he came down. However he had more control over it now, and he would specifically target this new participant to cause them discomfort. He wanted them to know he was coming.

Yuuto landed behind the squadron, attempting to stick to the shadows for the moment with the new DNA he acquired from the devilish Chameleon. His skin attempted to blend into the scenery, and with the darkness of the tunnels he was sure they would have trouble detecting him [Demonic Ancestry Sixth Sense gives me bonus to Stealth/Awareness/Gen Save Checks].He appeared while the group seemed to be addressing a small rodent, well specifically it seemed like Hoshi's otter and the mouse were speaking. Shiori commented, "Do you guys think this is part of the job?" which prompted the Sennin to reveal himself from the darkness, containing his demonic aura to the confines of this room. "No it most certainly is not. However it seems like our guest is more than what they appear to be." Yuuto would then walk behind Hoshi, and slap him really hard, on the ass. "Swipies, let me borrow those eyes too."

Yuuto was already channeling his mental link to Hoshi's biological data well before he touched him. The slap on the ass was more so him establishing what he was doing while misleading them on how he accomplished it. The three eyed Sennin, was in fact using Mystical Replication, a technique that allowed him to copy someone's special quirks, ones that he did not have himself. The group would see Yuuto's eyes begin to change color if they payed attention. They'd notice all three of his eyes were becoming white like snow and pupil-less. Hoshi would immediately recognize that Yuuto now had a set of three Hyuugan eyes. The Sonic King would then charge chakra through the eyes, he had spent plenty of time researching the Sharingan and the Byakugan in his youth. Most recently he had experience utilizing a Sharingan intimately. Veins began to pulse around his eyes, bulging at the activation of the chakra in the Byakugan. Yuuto's vision instantly became vast, it was much more than the Sharingan. The world appeared in a tinted gray to him, chakra signatures being the thing of color, much like the Uchiha's yet their tint was red. His vision expanded past any normal conception, allowing him to see the world from a new purview. It was almost like he had 360 degrees of vision except for a point right behind him.

"Well then..." Yuuto said as he noticed that he could not only see everyone's chakra but their entire chakra coils and system. He looked down at his own, amazed at the very twisted and confusing directions his chakra coils took. Hell there were three different ones clearly scattered over his body. "So this is what I look like" he'd begin chuckling while turning his attention back to the mouse. He wanted to see what its chakra looked like and if he could glean anything about the mouse. What he found was that the mouse's entire being was being vastly overpowered by another. "So who are you? I'm Masaru Yuuto, the owner of the Kokuren and administrator of this job."

After hearing the mouse out, He'd turn his attention back to the group. "Well I know I hired you guys, but it looks like I'm moving from mission control to field. I wanted to direct and help you guys from above but with the lack of a person, and the inclusion of this unknown entity, I decided to come down. However I'm not your overlord, just your coordinator and now ally. I like where Shiori was headed with his lightning blade to cut at the vines. I'd give him a partner, someone who can cover something he can't do, but that's between you guys. Hoshi, Sieryu, and Kuro you have to figure out which paths you will all go on, you don't need to take the same routes. As for me, I wish to be grouped with Mousey-Chan for reasons. I'll go down whatever path you guys feel is the best one for me." This job was slowly turning into a learning experience. Little did Yuuto or the group know, he was inadvertently passing on knowledge and experience. He was molding them into shot-callers to make plays in unknown situations. Now they had a Sennin (Two Sennin) at their disposal, how would they use them?

OOC
-I'm gonna be busy today so I wanted to get a post that gave you guys a lot of freedom
-Using Mystical Replication [Master Rank] with my Sound Affinity to change it into a Sound Element, and Shinobi 101 to use it at Gen DC.
-Attempting to copy Hoshi's Byakugan (I hope you don't mind I realize I kind of just did it, but I was sure you wouldn't let me know if you do and we can roll Gen DC checks for it)
-Hoshi, and Shiori you guys are gonna be mainly in charge of planning. I especially will just be going along with events unless they stray and I'm sure Hakuren won't mind either since it will really turn this into more of a tutor style since that's the intent of this "Job" :) Enjoy!

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His introduction with the new leaf Shinobi was an awkward one. With his fist out the kid grabbed it with a palm ad shook it. Hoshi's left eyebrow rose as he was confused at first. He then shrugged and accepted it, at least the kid didn't leave him hanging, he smirked once more. Before retrieving the headset and heading in to the tree he heard a Shinobi interact with Shiori by the name of Kuro.

Once the descent into the tree was taken care of and Hoshi was set to go with his newly summoned crew he was presented a question by Shiori who seemed to compliment his intellect. Hoshi looked to him first.

"Konoha Shinobi are just as skilled, if not better. I must hone my abilities in all ways at any time. Surely, you wouldn't want to be the one falling behind everyone else's success."

Hoshi then saw him summon a sword of some sorts from his palm, electing to take the messy path. Hoshi then nodded, he seemed more than capable, but immediately he thought of teaming someone up with him.

"Right. By the way Shinobi, I never caught your name. Also, I am not from Konoha but... there seems to be something, lively about your soils here. Within the forest I saw trees with their own chakra signatures. Please be wary."

His eyes darted at the sound. Mizu jumped and drew a sword at the sound of a talking mouse. The same time Yuuto dropped down and smacked an alert Hoshi on the bottom who flinched and looked at him. He saw the flexed eyes of a Hyuuga. Of course, it took a few moments but he understood what was happening. Mizu would respond before anything else.

Mizu: "A rodent?! I've never heard of a rodent contract. Explain yourself!"

Mizu was ready for battle, her free hand wielding a yellow shuriken. Yuuto was using the Byakugan, Hoshi did the same and noticed the immense chakra coming from a small rat, but Hoshi was still confused about it. It seemed like Yuuto was quickly understanding the capabilities of the Byakugan and called the rodent out.

Hoshi would be stunned at whatever the rodent said, even more surprised to see that Yuuto joined the fray. Boy he hoped this wasn't another bout like what happened in Lightning country prior to this trip. Yuuto then elected to help Shiori hack down the plants and vines clogging a tunnel. Hoshi then elected his own route.

"Mizu, Seiryu, mind taking path D? You two. Hoshi points at his clones and Kuro.] You take Path B. I'll take path C. I'll take a clone with me. Unless you guys have a better route in mind?"

Hoshi did want to take the lead but at the same time he wanted everyone else to had a chance as well. Seiryu nodded and gave a thumbs up, as well as Mizu who didn't mind. With that the two began to walk to the entrance of path D. They looked at each other. Is a wide entrance, the two fist bumped each other before dashing into it.

Hoshi walked over to path C. He could see the dim light of chakra far into path of D and would report to Mizu and Seiryu to tread carefully as they get deeper. His own tunnel was seemed almost paved... by human hands, or a large land mole of some sort. He shook his head, he let his clone take the lead with a hefty head start.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Sorry but I’m afraid you assumption was off. I’m not contract.” Hakuren why that was always the first people tend to assume. Soon the sennin would make himself known and confront the possessed mouse. Hakuren leaves the body of the mouse and stands before them wear an Anbu mask and the white cloak of the Anbu Captain. With the mask her voice would be altered as to prevent a person from identifying her through her voice. “I’m Yamanaka course and my Anbu code name is Sahasara.” The Thousand petal flower. The Sahasara is the Crown Chakra and it is generally considered to be the highest spiritual center and the state of pure consciousness, within which there is neither object nor subject. As a member to a shrine that focuses on attaining enlightenment, it seems to be a fitting code name for an anbu such as her. Consider that Yuuto came from Cloud not so long ago she finds it unlikely he would be aware of the identities of the many anbu. Considering the nature of the branch he cannot directly ask for her real name.

Hakuren bite her thumb and slap an open hand out the ground as if pulling off a summoning. Often shinobi manipulate the elements to change and take shape into replicas of themselves. These clones look and feel identical to the user. If one can control an element in such a way, there is no reason why one can’t have an element mold into other forms. Hakuren is a summoner and thus can create living beings from the elements and is not limited to just one. With eyes closed she pictures her soul as a small flame within her body. It shines within her body and flickers with every heartbeat. She concentrates on her breathing taking slow deep breathes. The air mixes with the fire and fans the flame. Ever so gradually it gets bigger, hotter and brighter. The light, the light was almost tangible as it flowed through her body like little streams. As more light was put out the rivers begin to flood in excess. Hakuren directs the flow of light down her arm. Though invisible to the human eye from the palms of her hand she pours out the essence of her soul into the ground.

A pair of swords is summoned from the ground below. Both had an intricate design to them, however one was obviously large than the other. These blade were one mere weapons for within them is the soul of the Inuzuka. With these blades at hand she could mimic the bloodline in unusual ways. Hakuren unsheathes the katana and hold it to her mouth. “Hoshi Shouyu.” Hakuren knew his name for unknown to him they already met in the red oak district. Suddenly the name she spoke would appear of the blade. If the Hyuuga was sensitive enough to the spiritual world he may notice a small connection between him the blade being made. With this bond Hakuren would be able to tell if Shouyo was in any danger. If any harm would come upon the hyuuga the sword will sense it and she can then rush to his side to protect him.

Hakuren would then immediately head over to path A, which is where Shiori was planning to move to next. Yuuto expressed a concern for the student saying that she should be partnered with someone. Hakuren agrees to this and natural volunteers herself for the job. Unfortunately Yuuto also expressed a desire to be paired with her. Hakuren did not like this idea. Both she and Yuuto were shinobi of incredible power and their power should be split between the two younger shinobi instead of just lumped together. However Hakuren was not going to say anything for he was the man running the mission and if he wanted to follow her, she will not stop him. “I will help you clear these vines.” Unsheathing her two blade Hakuren goes to work unleashing a whirlwind of slashes. With great speed and agility she cuts down the plant life that obstructs their way.

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Right. By the way Shinobi, I never caught your name. Also, I am not from Konoha but... there seems to be something, lively about your soils here. Within the forest I saw trees with their own chakra signatures. Please be wary."

Shiori nodded, the implications of the trees with chakra running through his mind. Ah well, what could a tree do? He shrugged in the way he had seen his friend Hiroshi do when presented with a particularly difficult question in class.

“I’ll keep an eye out. My name is Hiyasu Shiori, by the by.” He replied.

Yuuto had dropped into the tree, the horrific presence of one so powerful making the student’s skin crawl, as if he was near something that simply didn’t belong in the world. His eyes avoided the shinobi, so he didn’t notice the incredible feat of making use of the Byakugan. He shifted a small step away from the robed ninja, as if repelled by his very being.

Adding to the fever dream Shiori was becoming sure the whole situation was, the rodent replied, before a graceful shinobi wreathed in a white cloak appeared, their face obscured by the familiar ANBU mask his first extra-curricular teacher wore. Were the ANBU everywhere now? Where were the normal teachers?

The ANBU wasted no time in breaking the laws of nature. With a slap to the ground, she drew a pair of elegant swords, whispering a name to one. Shiori watched as the ground had shifted and moved as if liquid, before rising at the whim of the ANBU, coalescing into the weapons she held.

With a start, he realised that Sahasara was heading for him. He tried to compose his face, making sure that the borderline fear at being near two powerful figures, who could likely snuff him out like a fire, did not show. He channelled the fear into resolve. He would show these ninja that he was worthy of carrying the title. He nodded to Sahasara as she began the task of tree surgery with ease. He waved to Hoshi. “I’ll see you at the finish line.” The blade crackled into life in his hand again, a faint crossguard visible this time above the hand. He focussed on the power that dwelled within, willing himself to another place. With a step, he was beside the enigmatic ANBU, slashing at the vines with an inhuman speed, making his own headway down the tunnel.

WC: 409 [1487]

OOC:
-Using Sunder reality
-Using Quicksilver step to draw level with Hakuren
-Using Unreal Celerity

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
-Path A: Messy, full of inner vines and would require the group to cut through, however the paths aren't winding
-Path B: Twisting and winding, but very well dug out as if something traveled this route frequently.
-Path C: Unlike Path A or B, C is very clear and narrow. It doesn't look like it's been traveled through but it's a little too neat
-Path D: Is wide in the beginning but becomes more narrow as its traveled, eventually it comes to a thick piece of root that can be traveled over but the tunnel becomes very narrow and tight after. However D has a lot of chakra coming from it

Path A
Shiori and Hakuren assume position on Path A. Their first step of getting through the vines sees the Duo summon blades and energy in order to cut down their path. The "Anbu" and the young boy did not immediately see nor feel resistance. However with each swing of their blade they were aggravating the vines, which reacted by re-growing via chakra. If one looked behind them they would notice that their path in, was slowly being repaired by the vines trapping the ensnaring the duo. If they waited too long the vines would thicken and trap the duo while on the other hand if they continued to cut forward they would surely be unable to go back. .

If they continued cutting through the vines they would eventually come to a point where there would be a fork in the road. If they went left they would reach a room that had a small tree and a pond. This "pond" was more like an accidental waterfront as if being created with the environment out of necessity. The water in the pond while clear like liquid, was more thick like syrup. If tasted they'd come to find that this syrup was sweet tree sap and upon a taste not only would their taste buds catch a sugar high, their chakra would feel a sudden surge in power.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If they go right, they pass by other tunnels that were covered in vines and the bodies of orange clay colored goblins that had been bitten into all over and drained dry. Their bodies also had no chakra signatures, not even a trace was left. They would see these bodies intertwined into the vines and realize the vines were ensnaring them. Eventually they would come to an area that held various tools, all kinds of jars full of a clear sap like liquid that had a lot of chakra coming from them. They'd find flamethrowers, and pickaxes/shovels amongst some mining equipment.

The pair could take another new tunnel following this tunnel would introduce them to loud noises like a crowd of some sort, and Shiori and Hakuren would end up finding a group of 30, of those clay colored goblins they saw.

Path B
Path B was a simple tunnel, nothing truly was going to happen on this path so the onlookers who traveled down it were safe in that regard. However as they progressed they would eventually come to a room full of spore like rose buds. These buds were constantly opening and closing and varied in all different colors. The people on path B would feel a sudden tug at their chakra like it was being drained away. The bigger the signature, the more buds would open increasing the drain. There were no obvious ways out but if the group looked above they would find a moss covered ledge that could lead them out. If they take this ledge then they would find yet another path that would bring them to a room that held many larvae like nest-sacks. However there was no way to see what was in those nests without a vision like the Byakugan. It was most definitely an insect however.

-Hoshi's clones cannot survive the sheer pressure of the rose buds, and are dispersed.

Path C
Path C was normal probably for the first ten minutes of travel, however Hoshi would come to a point where he would find tools and other mining equipment along with some flamethrowers. He'd progress to come to a clearing where other networks of tunnels existed but the main attraction would be the numerous clay colored goblins. They were orange, and reddish brown and immediately saw the outsider and began an attack. Some would use their hands and feets, others would use small earth ninjutsu, some would use pickaxes and the flamethrowers. Either way Hoshi was going to have to fight nearly 30 Enemies, but depending on his teammates, this number could be divided between them.

Hoshi would also see that these goblins were stocking some kind of clear syrup into a jar, and this liquid was rich with chakra.

Path D
Path D would be in the group of Seiryu and Mizu accompanied by the Sennin Yuuto. The trio would experience the tunnels as it went from wide to narrow. Eventually they would come to a very large thick root. This root was connected directly to the tree and with the sight of the Byakugan Yuuto would see that this tree was connected to to other tunnels for miles on end. He noticed that there was a very large chakra signature that most of the underground here shared, which meant the tree was affecting this area underground.

The trio would find the clear, sweet, syrup like sap coming from the tree, and its root. The group would realize that the tree was giving off some kind of rich chakra sap that was sweet with flavor and a rush on your chakra system.

The final thing they'd notice is the insects which resided in the tree, they were docile simply resting due to being full on chakra from the sap. These bugs were the Kikai' Insects, famed usage by the Aburame Clan.

Full Scenario:
-This tree stores a large amount of chakra and releases an extremely sweet chakra rich sap. This Sap is feasted on by the Kikai bugs, the creatures becoming much more full off the sap than other things they normally do to get their fill of chakra.
-However the Mongoloids, (Underground Goblins) have recently begun harvesting this sweet chakra sap for themselves, but the over farming has caused the Tree great irritation and pain. It has released vines to strangle and ensnare the Mongoloids and then sends the Kikai bugs to feast on them.
-The rosebuds also help drain chakra from mongoloids that keep them away from the new Kikai bugs who hatch and then make their way to different chakra sap ponds around the tree's roots.

[My RP is Coming]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren quickly notices the vines begin to grow back at incredible speeds. This was fascinating and reminds her of quite a few plants back at the temple. The plant life there too was full of chakra. Despite the season to those who enter her shrine would notice that the air would be filled with the sweet scent of cherry blossoms as the trees around the area were in full bloom. The area around the sacred shrine always remain lush and green with flowers everywhere as if trapped in an eternal spring. The shrine’s patrons were all Yamanaka seeking enlightenment and it is through their powers that the flowers remain in bloom.

Hakuren stops dead and her tracks and gives her partner an order before she got too far away, “Run! Whatever you do, do not stop moving forward.” The vines would then begin to ensnare Hakuren by wrapping around her arms and legs. The vines start to wrap around all sorts of places on her body to restrain her, but Hakuren did not resist but concentrates. Like before with eyes closed she pictures her soul as a small flame within her body. She infuses the vines with her Spiritual energy. “I am Yamanaka maiden of flowers. I hold dominance over all plant life and you... will… OBEY!”

If the vines yields the flowers would be pink and harmless. The vines will set her free and she will continue on her way. However if these vines continues to resist the flowers would be like weeds and would steel nutrients from the vines. The flowers would be a crimson red and would release a toxic mist harmful even to the vines that they grew on. So either the vines willingly let her go or forces them to comply with their death.

OOC: jutsu used: Harmless version of Floral Razor or Poison Mist

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Shiori blinked between vines, slashing as he reappeared, he smiled a little. It was very freeing to let loose like this. He barely paid attention to his surroundings, willing himself faster and faster, reality bending to his whim.

He tried showing off to the ANBU, making focussing so hard that he was no more than a shimmer, barely blinking into view before moving ahead again, his glowing blade moving through the vines with an unnatural ease.

He didn’t look back.

The first sign that something was wrong was when he heard the ANBU speak. Up to now, she hadn’t paid the boy any heed, thus his headlong charge forward, pushing himself beyond the limit for the notice of a senior.

“Run! Whatever you do, do not stop moving forward.”

Shiori, inquisitive as ever looked back.

The vines were regrowing, forming a barrier to their exit. He knew it in himself that he could not repeat his headlong charge in the other direction. He swallowed his fear as the ANBU stopped, becoming wreathed in vines like an ancient statue overtaken by the wildland. She had told him to go forward, and so he would. He had to trust her.

He worked even more furiously now, fear adding an erratic impatience to his movements as he turned left down a fork, spinning and slashing his way through the greenery. He could feel his power draining, having exerted himself first in childish ignorance, and then fear.

Suddenly, there were no vines left.

Shiori stumbled forward, splashing into the water-no, not water. It was too viscous for water. He scrabbled back, unsure of what lay before him. Another trap, like the vines? He would wait here for Sahasara.

WC: 291 [1778]

OOC:
Using sunder reality and quicksilver step

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi and his clone traveled down their well paved tunnel. Byakugan active, Hoshi was able to see some distances ahead of him, about 3k meters ahead. He could already see faint chakra signatures ahead. With that he warned his clone and told him to take the lead. The clone nodded without a second doubt and took off in a jog, followed by Hoshi.

What seemed like a sprint to a normal civilian was only half fifty percent to the two. It wasn't long until Hoshi felt a decrease, no, a release of energy. He and his clone glanced at each other, Hoshi looking ahead with the clone looking back. They nodded once more, the other clone had dispersed and must've encountered something though nothing mental registered between the three. The two remaining continued their run as Hoshi placed a finger to his ear and ask.

"What happened over there? I felt my clone fade. Report?!"

Hoshi's clone came to a stop sliding, finally encountering the group of small cavers. He came across thirty goblins, some strapped and others prepping hand seals. Hoshi's clone was a lightning clone, able to perform only e or d rank lightning jutsu. And so, the clone responded with firing a few storm bolts dashing left to right. The goblins responded having the clone taking some hits while dodging others easily, but he was easily outnumbered before Hoshi arrived.

The Kumo Shinobi came to a stop and hoped he made it in time. The boy was already focusing chakra into both his palms where the tip of an arrow made of condensed electric chakra poked out. Hoshi entered the fray shooting both palms in front of him firing to lightning bolts that he would aim to collide with two goblins, not only killing them, but these bolts would explode and affect he lot if not most. Hoshi would then enter the battle, with his clone of alone in the Jyuuken stance. Finally he'd give a report.

"I'm sensing a high mass of chakra everywhere! I've also encountered some goblins, stay on your toes! They are equipped with pick axes, it's safe to assume they are the ones carving these tunnels. But why?"

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto and the other two walked down the path with the largest chakra source, he preferred not to have them weighing him down but none the less he would keep them safe.

"You two stay behind me and keep the noise down I need to focus."

Yuuto was channeling his Sound Affinity using a muffled sonic wave to pick up other sources of sound. He was getting pings back from the roots of the tree, the lifeline of the tree extended for miles beneath the tunnels. This was just one sector of the tree's existence.

As they continued down the path Yuuto was getting feedback of a rushing water sound, the gnarly sound of wood scraping the ground as if it was moving, and a constant clicking noise he couldn't quite place.

The Sennin wanted to be detailed in his findings and thanks to him channeling his pupil's Byakugan, he could pinpoint the source of the sound. Yuuto saw the root was emitting more chakra in erratic spurts and something inside it was moving. He trained his vision on the scurrying objects in the root realizing that there were thousands of insects in this tree's roots.

The trio eventually came to one such root where they noticed very odd things. For one this root unlike the rest of the tree was turquoise and coursing with a rainbow light. There were small puddles of a liquid that was letting off chakra signatures. They could also see that there was a dip under the root, a grove of sorts where small bushels had begun to grow. These bushels had fruits on them, each fruit was two tones of color with a ripple like wave pattern. There were half eaten fruits on the ground anf every fruit had chakra signatures elemental ones of all sort.

Yuuto figured now was a better time than ever, he would draw a tiny summoning scroll and sunmon his puppet Eko the Prodigal Son. This puppet was tan, had three eyes, white hair, and resembled a thirteen year old boy. The puppet wore emerald and black robes. Yuuto used a tuned up Visor of the Ecccentric [Jutsu Expansion] and Eko would shift into a large visor that used chakra to create a screen for Yuuto to see through like goggles. This only helped enhance his borrowed Byakugan to observe the creatures.

He processed their image finally detailing that the creatures deep within the roots were a breed of Kikai bugs. They were creatures that feasted on their prey's chakra and then their life. The Aburame Clan were experts at the Kikai Host Ritual but it wasn't impossible for others to imitate.

Regardless he began to understand some of what was going on here. This tree gained sentience from its chakra and formed a bond with the Kikai. Like mercenaries they fend off natural and intentional threats to the tree, while the roots of the tree produce a nectar filled with chakra and chakra fruit at the base of the root for the kikai to feast on. This tree in short was nothing less than a miracle.

As Yuuto was observing the tree's chakra, Mizu got the bright idea to use his shell to cut off a branch of the bushels so he could pick and eat the colored fruits. His tastebuds would light up, a sweet sensation ran across his tongue along with the warmth of a gentle flame mixed with a spring breeze. He was nomming on a scarlet orange and sky blue colored fruit hinting to some sort of pattern.

However as he munched the kikai sensed a "threat" and started moving.They came through tiny holes in the tree, like pores on human skin. The bugs started to encircle the trio. Yuuto grabbed Mizu and Seiryu by the necks and threw them through an opening in the roots.

He had summoned another puppet, black skin with a green trim, tornado like hair and a green air sash. Yuuto used chakra strings like they were hand seals. Each motion was pouring chakra into Fuijin shifting his design into that of a shield. Additional slots would open and reavral more wood, the inner sunnoning seals inside of the puppet , released additional wood so that this triple layered puppet bubble. In this bubble Yuuto would begin to release the limits of his demonic energy, he was going to change his form.

His skin became black like dark iron, his eyes a silver rose golden hue (His Golden Eyes mixed with Hoshi Byakugan) and his eyes took the shape of a Lion's eye.

Yuuto grew bright fangs and his nails got longer and darker. His scars began to glow gold, like they were lit with molten chakra liquid.

Chakra appendages began to grow on Yuuto as well, he grew two pairs of bat like wings, his feet were shrouded with talons, a demons tail sprouted from his back side, while a phantom lion's name grew around his neck. These chakra appendages burned with a purple light.

Yuuto had just went into his form of the demon while listening to everyone's reports. Shiori had not come in yet, but Hoshi was fighting some odd number of underground goblins, probably mongoloids. Yuuto couldn't tune into the radio with the swarm of Kikai, he had to stop them somehow, so he would focus his demonic aura and release his wall.

As he did the Kikai immediately began to latch to his skin. They were having trouble digesting Yuuto's chakra but it would only be a matter of time until they adjusted. He collected his energy, and with a burning hand of dark aura Yuuto would grasp the root of the tree. He was attempting to disrupt the tree's chakra or "mind" [Mind Ripper] It was all in all a weird idea but the results were even weirder.

See while Yuuto was connecting to theTree's mind so was Hakuren, who was in her own state at the moment.

As they connected with the tree's "mind" they would begin to experience a tremendous and painful feedback. The pair would see images of a world not unlike this one full of rainbow colored trees. They saw a vision, an ambition, to create such a beautiful place. They saw fires, felt the flames burn their skin, they would feel metal blades cutting at them and splitting them open. Until only a few remained.

Yuuto and Hakuren were experiencing the death of a forest. The images confined them in dread until a nee picture of a blue skinned fairy apprared. The mood began to lighten and they saw images of this fairy gather the creatures underground to help create a spacious and nurturing environment for the remaining trees.

This fairy then melded her own spirit with the trees creating an entirely new life. The tree at the top of the surface was a hardened husk that protects the upper half that collects sunlight for the true trees who have become roots to a system.

Yuuto and Hakuren would then experience similar pains to deforestation and see the orange clay like goblins who were harvesting the trees sap along with the new breed of kikai eggs that relied on the nectar to bring them to their potential growth.

The images would end with Yuuto and Hakuren seeing eachother, Hakuren in a spectral form and Yuuto in his demonic shroud/transfromation.

They'd then both be ejected from the trees mind understanding the situation. The tree seemingly seeking to form some sort of alliance.

With this alliance the tree would open a secret passage on tunnel A and D for the two sennin which brought to Path C where Hoshi had stumbled onto the 30 some Mongoloids. Shiori was likely stumbling here too.

Yuuto this job for the students turned into a mock mission, an experience to investigate, male decisions, and garner your outcome. For Yuuto however it was about securing his estabishment and this miraculous development was the shit he lived for.

"Hello my favorite student" Yuuto would saw now wielding His red and black puppet Raijin, Eko, and Fuijin. He would then immediately focus on the battle.

Look we have a new job alright. Our task is to kill these mongoloids and release any captured Kikai. We are to help this tree understood? Therefore now unrestrained jutsu everything needs to be contained and small scale in order to not harm the tree."

Yuuto would end his orders there and focus on taking out the goblins. He would use his voice, humming a tune to utilize Ocular Assault a Visual illusion designed to cause massive sye trauma. With his particular quirk Yuuto started spreading his Genjutsu to three additional mongoloids causing four of them to writhe in pain gripping their bleeding. In prideful fashion he doubled up his tune with another hum to use another Genjutsu immediately after. This time he was using the Crippled Genjutsu and enhancing it [Jutsu Expansion] in order to break four more mongoloids legs. He'd finish his assault with Raijin extending its arms , while releasing summoning seals on its arms in order to summon more puppet arms. These hundreds of faux hands is how one used the Thousand Arms Manipulation jutsu. He would rain down these wooden arms on the 8 mongoloids he was already attacking and an additional 2 restraining a total of ten goblins.

OOC:
-Shiori you escaped the tunnel you're around the corner from the mongoloid room. Mongoloids are following you though! You must take out 10
-Hoshi you're in the Mongoloid room, despite your attacks you only managed to take out 3 the first time. You need to take out 10.
-Hakuren you connected with the tree and experienced its history with Yuuto. You got express wayed to the mongoloid room, you must rp taking down 10
-Hoshis clones have been drained, Kuro is going to become unconscious if he doesnt make an escape from the chakra draining rosebuds

After your next RP you nay collect your rewards for tutor, we are officially done with the tutor

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiori hacked great breaths as he recovered, smiling a little. He had no idea he could do that. He couldn’t wait to show his friends. He sat, back resting against the cave wall, in the small pocket of tranquility the cavern offered.

The tranquility was broken by a harsh language of growls and barks. His eyes widened and Shiori looked to the side as small orange creatures, seemingly with skin of clay, bustled around the corner. It took a moment for the group to notice the boy there, but notice him they did. The chatter was replaced by roars. Battlecries, maybe?

Shiori moved backward on hands and feet, splashing into the pool. The fluid splashed around everywhere as Shiori gasped in shock.

Some of the sap got into Shiori’s mouth.

The boy felt energised, his aches and pains vanishing. He smiled. With a cupped hand, he brought more to his lips, drinking as much as he could in great gulps.

The first Mongoloid jabbed it’s simple spear at the slight boy, a strike aimed at his heart.

The boy wasn’t there. [Quicksilver step]

He appeared behind the Mongoloid, ramming a blade of unnatural energy [sunder reality] through it’s chest in a brutal [stab]. Another Mongoloid, maybe keen to avenge it’s kin, bellowed, ramming a simple blade at the boy. Shiori moved around the blade, willing himself to be faster than the stunted creature [unreal celerity]. The crackling blade dispersed, before he performed rapid hand seals, a drill of water [Aqua fang] coalescing in the boy’s palm. He thrust it through the Mongoloid, moving aside from the downward arc of a mongoloid blade, his body flickering unnaturally, playing tricks on the creatures.

Shiori flickered forward again, away from the group, breathing heavily. They were seemingly stunned by this reality-bending shinobi. He dropped to his knees, scooping more and more of the sap into his mouth, feeling the power flowing through him as he did so. The Mongoloids splashed through the pool towards Shiori as he took off again, fairly brimming with power. As they stretched out, the naturally quicker outpacing their dumpy or unfit counterparts, Shiori struck.

Clenching his fist, the long, thin blade coalesced, a basic crossguard forming in the un-light of the blade. He focussed, flickering past a pair of Mongoloids [quicksilver step], the unnatural blade flickering as it pierced them [Multi-impale AoE]. He turned to the peloton, the stragglers. Six of them left standing, the rest either dead or downed from Shiori’s attacks. He was breathing heavily again, using the shock of the lessers to drink more sap, like a man dying of thirst at an oasis.

Again, he moved backwards, drawing the Mongoloids around the corner. He didn’t look behind himself, but he could hear the sounds of struggle. He paid them no heed, content on focussing on his own issues. His mother had taught him his family could unlock a power that could undo the very structure of opponents on a grand scale. If only he knew this ability now, he could rid himself of difficulties.

But now wasn’t time to think of what if’s.

His fist remained clenched around the unnatural weapon as he centered himself [maintain sunder reality].
Shiori stuttered forwards, appearing behind the lead [quicksilver step], his images confusing his subordinates [distorting wake], as he slashed the creature from gullet to gizzard. As they stabbed at an imaginary opponent, Shiori moved between the weapons to ram the blade into the chest of another foe. Only four left, over halfway there, but his chakra was draining fast. Shiori resorted to drawing his trusty pankiru, using it instead of the hideous blade from between realms. He proved just as deadly with the weapon, stepping faster than the eye could see to his next opponent [quicksilver step], catching them under the armpit. His vision was starting to cloud as he willed himself to go on. His image shattered, a rain of blows following his erratic movements, taking two Mongoloids to the floor. Even though he moved quickly, his opponents got their shots in, Shori’s tattered clothing becoming almost unusable, tiny cuts appearing all over the boy’s body as he pushed himself beyond the limit.

One Mongoloid remained. Lucky, or just slow. It held a trusty spear in hand, point facing Shiori, who was drawing in agonising breaths, extending himself far beyond his own means in order to simply survive.

The pair charged at each other, the blow that would have hit Shiori hitting an illusion instead [distorting wake], as Shiori had ducked aside [unnatural celerity], his own blade striking for the creature’s clavicle in a devastating downward stroke [stab]. The Mongoloid had a trick, however. It dropped the spear, clutching desperately at Shiori’s throat as the pair fell. The hands were heavy on his windpipe, crushing the life from the student as his own dying breaths escaped him.

Shori scrabbled at his own neck, trying to rip the hands away as his vision faded into black. He fell unconscious. Saved death from the death of his foes, he was another body in the considerable count of the Mongoloid room.

wc: 853 [2631]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seiryu and Mizu found themselves in a tight situation! After ingesting some fruits tiny critters were engaging them before they snatched by their collars. Seiryu and Mizu looked at each other crazy before getting man handled through a root which played like a slide. After tossed into it they took a ride slipping and sliding until plopped out within near vicinity of Hoshi and soon to be others. The two rolled until they caught themselves and composed their physical with deep breaths. The two stood up and shook their at each other while both exclaiming, "What the hell!"

There was no time to react for Hoshi. His Zues Flash technique had missed its target the same time his second clone dispersed. Things were getting tough and he was worried about Mizu, but this only strengthened his current resolve. From within the Jyuuken stance the boy would say aloud,

"Gate Tomon, Kyomon, Kaimon, Kekmon!!! OPEN!!!!!!"

The boy's young muscles would have grown about 2 inches, his hair would begin to stand up as if magnetically pulled upward by his immense amount of chakra emanating from his pores. An aura of evaporating and sweat and physical energy would tailor the outline of his figure in what seemed like chakra flames. Its tint was a faint light blue, almost like the open sky. The fiends before him surely would have trembled at this newly released power.

Shouyu dashed at speeds unknown to humans of the untrained eye, a blur to those who think they could keep up. His previous position was but a mere flicker of his shadow, one suffered two palms, a next four palms, this pattern of doubling repeated until the eighth goblin was hit, these tenketsu strikes canceling their chakra systems and seemingly paralyzingly them.

Other has joined the fray, Yuuto his mentor in the nick of time. Hoshi needed to say no words but only nod. Soon after he was joined by Mizu and Seiryu, the two coming ice cold as Seiryu had already summoned some sort of tidal wave out of nowhere! This wave struck multiple of the fiends and slammed them into the walls while disrupting the footing of others. Mizu completed this his blunt piercing spear by whacking the remaining aside the head or towards the body immobilizing them.

Hoshi was able to see this from behind while facing two goblins and only smirked that reinforcements had arrived just on time. For the last two he Hoshi would cup his hands, the end of his palms connecting where a massive sphere of coursing lightning chakra that started small and quickly expanded to the size of a watermelon before Yuuto explained to take it easy. Hoshi was preparing a Gigavolt Cannon jutsu before he canceled it and the sphere dissipated.

"Tch!" No! I'll finish you off like this!"

Hoshi summoned the element of lightning again into his fist and feet. He dashed, a goblin had struck with an earth jutsu, but it was only a flicker of his shadow as Hoshi reappeared before him sending a spiraling uppercut into his chin line completely decimating his face. Again Hoshi flickered like a blink of the eye beside the other where he sent a sickening double jumping roundhouse kick into the next, snapping its neck rotating its own head on its shoulders twice. Hoshi landed and reactively closed the four gates he opened and staggered. That fourth gate left him winded.

Hoshi held a thumbs up. Seiryu and Mizu came to hold him up by the shoulders almost sensing his weakened state of being.

Seiryu: "Hey man, we got you. Don't overwork yourself. That was nice work."

Hoshi: "Heh, I see why the call you a surfer. Maybe you can teach me to do the same, heh heh."

Mizu: "Just shut up, save your breath. Or drink some of that chakra stuff, you need it."

Hoshi chuckled at the two as they carried him off to the side. They would look to Yuuto modding, basically saying they'd take responsibility to get him to safety and make sure he was rested. It seemed like everyone had found each other here and everything that was needed to know was discovered. And so, the trio limped off until they returned to where they jumped down. Mizu and Seiryu would help Hoshi to leap into the club once more where they would quickly disappear from civilian view.

Ooc: Hoshi Activates Gates 1,5,6,7. Hoshi uses 8 Trigrams Tenketsu strikes Rank 3. Hoshi prepares a Gigavolt Cannon and Cancels. Hoshi uses Hachimon Body Flicker. Hoshi counters with Shoryuken and Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku.

[exited]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
How strange, somehow the tree was reached out to communicate to her. Though the vines grew fast and attacked who would invade its territory, which does not signify thought. Such attacks can be pure instinct, but this form of communication was beyond the intelligence of even most animals. Hakuren would dare to say that it had a human level of intellect. However the method was a bit on the unusual side; he tree did not speak to her though words but through telepathic images. Through these pictures Hakuren could see that the tree has lived a long and hard life. Once it was part on a great family but not it stands alone at war against some vile creatures.

The tree would open up a passage that would lead her to her companions, but Hakuren did not take it. She had no interest in taking part in the tree’s feud. She would require more information before entering the battlefield. The tree gave her little to no information on their opponents. Instead of taking the new tunnel, she follows down the one she was on and takes a right. Shoiri was likely quite far ahead of her as Hakuren did not rush down the tunnel like he did.

Down this way she saw the bodies of orange clay colored goblins completely drained of chakra and bound by vines. One of the bodies held an empty jar. Taking the container and inspecting it, she deduced that it once held some interesting sap from the tree. She waves around her index finger like a conductor to an orchestra. From the tip of her finger was the glow of chakra and as she spirals it around in the air she drew lines in the air. She draws and five pointed star with a circle and writes kanji in each points. “Come to me oh spirit and let me see you with my own eyes.” With this spell she would see the spirit of the female Mongoloid before her. Hakuren pours her spiritual essence into the bottle. “If you wish to live again drink this and bind your soul to me.” Hakuren was not sure if the creature would understand the word she was saying, but as she offers the bottle to the spirit to sip it contents it might understand what to do. Once their souls are bold they are sure to be able to communicate with each other. Then maybe she can hear their part of the story. If it is not too late, a peaceful solution might be accomplished. “Drink my friend. Live and make a difference.”

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto turned his back to the ones he restrained after locking Raijin into the ground. It wouldn't take long for the Puppeteer to notice that they were short two people. The boy Kuro and the "Anbu" who appeared out of a mouse, and the one who followed her, Shiori. Only 10 of these Ugras existed still. The Foreign shinobi however didn't want to waste more time, he didn't really care if these ones survived considering that he had what he needed from the ones he restrained. The Sennin was still brimming with the dark power, his Leo's Cowl surrounded by the tainted Sound Chakra. He extended his arms imposing his demonic will as the younger boys started to clear out of the tunnels. I apologize dear tree, I know this may hurt you a little but I promise I'll keep it down to a whisper. As he spoke, sound chakra left his lips creating a field around the Ugras. The under-goblins didn't know what was going on only that they could hear a static screech and some of them sensed a danger preparing to take off. However they were far too late as the Sonic King had already released a Sound Burst, (Final Chime) to all those who were in front of him. His enemies, the stragglers who piled in would serve as fodder.

His sound wave became a roar as the Dark Element, Akuton, he placed on it took shape. Eventually the Dark Element became so powerful it was visible as a purple surge of power. This sound wave hit the sonic barrier he placed up earlier reverberating different level pitches at full blast in the ears of each Ugra. The little clay skinned Goblins held their ears as blood gushed out from them along with their eyes and noses. Yuuto watched them fall as he turned back to the ones he had restrained under a pile of puppet arms. "Don't go anywhere unless you want to end up like that?" Could they understand him? Probably not, but did they understand the pile of corpses he was pointing at with that malicious grin? Yes, yes they did.

Yuuto however would observe the tunnel he came from, seeing that a matching tunnel was made. Wherever it came from it must have been for someone else to get here, and he didn't want to get lost so he decided to cut back to a different tunnel. He remembered that Hoshi went down C, he went down D. The issue at hand was the boy who went missing and the false Anbu (Well False in Yuuto's current mindset). So he found what path he thought was B and began to walk down it, heading through a curvy dug out tunnel. This one was either fresh or done in haste. It looked like he even would have to crawl through some of it. However Yuu was in a rush and he would use a combination of techniques in order to create a way for him to carve this. He held out his hands channeling a sound infused Shredding Touch, the sound waves wreathing around his hands. Next he charged the Dark Element through his fist, focusing on the burning intent to destroy (Death Touch). The Sennin began paving with his palms breaking through any dirt that got in his way.

Eventually he came to a chamber that held a multitude of chakra signatures. In this chamber, he could see that there were hundreds if not thousands of rosebuds on the wall. They were sucking the chakra out of those who entered, even the Sennin. He felt the tug at his chakra system, but in this Cowl [Form of the Demon] any damage to him would help heal him. Yuuto looked around finding the body of a boy on a cliff in a room with a nest of Kikai. The Kikai were still larvae, so he was safe but the rosebuds were now picking at the boy's life force. He did his best to hold on and his valor wouldn't be forgotten. Yuuto went to Kuro's aide, picking up the young boy and transferred some of his normal chakra back into the boy. He immediately left the room, heading to the main entrance where he would drop Kuro off by the hole and go back in for the "Anbu". He had the advantage of Hoshi's Byakugan but the eyes wouldn't last forever.

One more student was missing, and the Anbu. Yuuto followed Path A, using his Death Touch and Shredding Hands technique, as he began to cut his way through the vines. With the stinging residue of his demonic nature when the vines tried to grow back initially they'd feel like a flamethrower had sliced into them again. This was mean, and Yuuto knew it but he had to find his student. Halfway through the path it seemed as though the vines did nothing more like they had been cut from reality this point onward and didn't even try to regenerate. He continued still, going down the tunnel until he found a fork in the road. The Byakugan was reaching its limit, but before it was gone he'd use this opportunity to scan the room for Shiori. He didn't find Shiori but he did find traces of something else, some corrupted form of energy. Who else was down here? How much had been done.... Yuuto instantly began feeling that maybe this was a bad idea not supervising the students.

Yuuto drew one of his puppets, and shifted them into a saw like blade. He moved closer to the chakra signature. Another flash of power, he grew anxious to find out this threat. He moved closer, the stench of death on his nose even more. He was closer to the corrupted signature until a flicker of light in his left eye graced him.Further ahead closer to the main chamber, just outside of it really was another pile of bodies. Yuuto saw that in them was Shiori, still alive but unconcious. Yuuto basically said fuck the corrupted power and ran to collect the student stampeding past the tunnel Hakuren was in now, probably passing her. He was still unfocused with the Byakugan but his mind was focused on saving the boy and him alone.

--------------------------------
Hakuren attempted to commune with the spirit of the fallen Ugra. She managed to not only manipulate one soul but three. It was as if these souls clung together, like they were too weak alone, even in death these goblins followed pack mentality. The revived Ugras would scratch their heads and walk in circles around each-other, for a little bit while completely ignoring Hakuren as they seemed to be sniffing eachother out. They'd start to tussle a little until one of them (The Female) came out the victor the others (Two men) followed behind her. She approached her summoner, eyeing the bottle oddly before taking it from her. She'd put it up to her face, and then her mouth drinking some of the essence. She'd turn to try and share the remaining with the other two. However they had stopped moving as if their souls weren't needed. This little one had big soul now, but what did Hakuren hope to accomplish? If she tried speaking with it, the goblin would only reply in grunts and tantrum like expressions. Was this creature as savage as her kin? Yes. Unfortunately some creatures just couldn't gain more sentience than they were allowed. This was one of those sad moments.
[/ quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back