Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Politickin Round the City [Open | Lesson / Tutor]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren raises an eyebrow at the outcome to her spell. Now Hakuren knows this power of hers originates from her goddess Kojoro, but she did not expect three spirits to appear before her. The female goblin that she originally intended to resurrect, decided to attempt to share the blessing of life. Hakuren was a little impressed with her humility. Rather than hog it for herself, as Hakuren expects after seeing the tree’s vision, she immediately goes to offer to the other two summoned. However, the jutsu just does not work that way. Hakuren had limits and could only bring back one at a time. Hakuren could do the spell again, but she cannot possibly bring back all of them. Tree already hated them and the other likely took care of the rest. To avoid the tree’s wrath, she only brought back the one and will use this one as example. The goblins were quite obviously simple minded and assuming the others are now dead by now, a peaceful solution is not possible. The tree wanted revenge but would that truly satisfy it. No, Hakuren would bestow justice. Death was a quick punishment that to her was not suitable for the crime committed. “Come to me oh Goddess and lead me your aid. I beseech your wise judgement.”

Another enters the cave through mystical means, her presence immense. She was a kitsune and larger than any normal fox. She was big enough to easily swallow the goblin whole. However due to her incredible size and the enclosed space around, she was forced into a laying position. If the goblin would run, there would be no way for her to give chase. Kojoro had greet power worthy of being worshiped as a deity. She is after all a tenko, a celestial fox. The very air around them would fill heavy as her demonic aura drains them of their lifeforce. Summoning her like this was always a risk, but Hakuren knew she was just. Hakuren was Kojoro’s emissary and often spoke in her goddess’s place, but this was a special case.

Kojoro was not very happy with the accommodations of the goblin’s home. The goblin seeing great beast immediately lays on the ground in complete submission. Kojoro would speak to the fearful being both physically spoken and telepathic, so that there was no misunderstanding between them. “Rise and do not be afraid for I have no intent in ending your renewed life.” Hesitantly the goblin obeys the order. Kojoro already seen the tree’s case; she saw the vision given to her representative. “You have been charged with over farming the tree’s sap to the point that you threaten its life.” A claw reaches out towards the goblin and touches the creature’s forehead. “And this is my judgement to you.” Suddenly the goblin body starts to change in both size, shape and substance. The goblins body would turn into wood and would take the appearance of a beast. The special insects that made this place swam the new wooden individual and claim it as their new home. “You are to live an existence similar to the one you almost killed.” Facing the wrong direction Hakuren did not notice the sennin run pass entrance to the tunnel she was currently in. Kojoro however did took note of him and saw him as an interesting figure. Yuuto focused only on finding the student might not acknowledge Kojoro’s physical presence, but he would fell her demonic aura as he passes. If he does look he would see the giant fox looking back him.

OOC: Jutsu used to help represent Kojoro are Graveyard Amalgamation and Reaper's Court

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the Sennin booked it down the tunnel, the adjacent path where Hakuren and her corrupted power resided in grew...louder. it was if a gnawing set of fangs were chomping at his bones and flesh.

He could hear every detail his brain deciphering the image of a soul being eaten ... his soul. This was not to say this was the beings intentions this is just how Yuuto felt when he laid eyes on the "Anbu" who was communing with the reanimated body of an Ugra.

Yuuto observed her chakra, and the foreign chakra in her body that belonged to the caster, and a giant almagation of nature and corpse stood next to her but the power within was otherworldly, it was tethering itself to Hakuren as well. When this creature lookedat him Yuuto's heart stopped for a moment. He froze up, his body unable to move even though his mind willed it. The Sennin shook this feeling off and made a statement.

"You're a necromancer huh? A druid perhaps? Just know Im recovering the other student you let go unattended. When I come back down for clean up and interrogation, I expect you and your souls to be off my property."

He knew what she was, he was once one of her ilk, he could never forget the stench of that corrupted chakra. When he gave it back
He broke his contract with the Reaper. Yuuto was marked for death and his Reaper was coming to collect, he already tried once. The Sennin would continue down the path, reaching the dead pile of Ugras. He reached down pulling Shiori out the pile. Yuuto pushed himself, overusing the borrowed Byakugan to guide himself back to the exit where medics awaited to collect Hiyasu Shiori and Kuro.

Once the boys were taken Yuuto would deactivate his Leo's Cowl, and Mystical Replication. He now lacked the Byakugan and the demon form, but he planned to re-enter and clean up his other business. To do so he would be silent and deadly channeling into a new Cowl he had been developing.

A green aura slithered around Yuuto gripping his body like a sash. This aura then extended and coiled around different parts of his body. Imitation Gator like claws covered his hands and feet, while his eyes became more reptilian [all three]. Yuuto's body began secreting oil that would retract light and blend in with darkness. He was going to enter the tunnels while suppressing his chakra and conserving himself.

[MFT]

[OOC]
-Expunging the unconscious Shiori and Kuro from tunnels
-Using Active Camo Master Rank
-Swapping to Opportunist
-Re-Entering Tunnels in Stealth

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren shrugs her shoulders not sure if either no really fit her style, “let’s go with druid. I prefer to create new souls rather than bringing back an old one. However Kojoro here encourages to try out various ways to use my powers.” From the sound of the sennin’s tone and his rudeness, she would gather he had a bad view on such abilities which is not too unusual. There are many that frown on the use of such abilities to the point that some villages would banned their use. “Speaking of the souls.” Hakuren pulls out a paper talisman with the kanji for the word unbinding on it. She then places the talisman on the creature’s forehead and it glows momentarily with chakra. “I release thee from the shackles that bind you to my soul. Your life is your own again, do not waste it.” Yuuto might find it weird for a person with her abilities to let go of such a freshly claimed soul. Being freed the creature runs off passing Yuuto with the look of fear painted across its wooden face. Despite Hakuren’s kindness, the being still was fearful to the deity that cursed her. “Are you sure you do not wish for me to help you find the lad. I am partially responsible for his predicament allowing myself to get sidetracked in such a manner.”

“No my emissary.” Kojoro gives a deep sigh and speak to Yuuto which she has been staring at the whole time curious about the mark placed upon him. “Forgive my prejudice, but I am unwilling to let you travel alone with my emissary.” Hakuren did not understand and gives her goddess a look of confusion. Kojoro continues to look towards Yuuto, “You are an oath breaker. You have broken your vow and abandoned your god and that is quite the heinous crime. What madness possessed you to do such a thing or was it the deity that lost its sanity?” Kojoro shakes her head disapprovingly for it was a shame to see such people in either scenario. “Though some are just like that. I recall back when I was mortal. The deity I contracted myself to was quite… eccentric.” Long ago before the time she attained the title of Tenko, she was a Myobu. Myubo is a type of kitsune; they are a fox priestess. As a priestess they naturally worship a god. “As you wish we shall make our leave, but I do wish to talk to you sometime at a later date.”

After Yuuto would leave them to head down a tunnel and save the left behind student, Kojoro would address Hakuren. “I fear that my full presence like this may be harmful to the creatures around me. I am not meant to wander the physical world, but I do understand you wishing to summon me.” Kojoro was being motherly again; expressing concern without sounding berating. Kojoro takes a small round orb about the size of Hakuren’s fist. It was white and resembles a large pearl and Hakuren instantly knew what it was. It was one of Kojoro’s Hoshi no Tama: Depictions of kitsune or their possessed victims may feature round white balls known as hoshi no tama (star balls). When not in human form a kitsune keeps the ball in its mouth or carries it on its tail. A hoshi no tama holds a portion of the kitsune’s magical power. This was an old Hoshi no Tama that she had back when she was but a Myobu. “Next time you wish to summon me, use this like you would a soul.” The essence within the item would create a replica of Kojoro’s mortal form. The summoned creation will have the abilities that of a Myobu. Apart from making a copy of Kojoro past self the essence will also at like a collected soul in the act of possessing a person or a weapon. “Not let us get out of the damn cramped tunnel.” And with those words Kojoro disappears. Because Hakuren did not enter the tunnels the same way as the others, it took her a little bit to find her way but she did eventually find the way out.
[Left Topic]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto thought back to the Fox reaper as it spoke about him being an oath breaker. He spat upon that title, she had no right and neither did her court. They did not know the evil Uzu had done to his clan, the damage that demented Primordial Lord had done to gain back power.

However with the Rinnengan in his possession, and his vast chakra system, Yuuto could only imagine how powerful the Reaper was now. The Sennin continued down the tunnels wreathed in his Serpent Shroud, and channeling the power of sound to scan the tunnels for the necromancer. She was gone but her chakra still corrupted the very place she used her power to summon Kojoro. It wasn't as harmful and erratic as Yuuto's was, but still at its core....

He shook his head following the trail back to the center room where they fought the Ugras. The ones be left alive were long gone with the traces of Hakurens power among them, how strange? It seemed the goblins had escaped for now, but soon they would taste Yuuto's steel.

He wandered back to the path he originally came from to meet the chakra filled root, only to find it had been dug at and singed by some fire, the kikai insects who were harmed protecting it adapted to the fire to preserve the root. The goblins got the upper hand, a cowards move but desperation and conviction make for a deadly enemy. Yuuto bent down to touch the tree, using chakra sense to check if it was still alive. He felt the chakra coursing in it but the Ugras must have damaged other parts further, beyond this root.

Yuuto thought for a moment recognizing his patient did not deserve death and deserved a better way to defend herself. He sighed as he formed the tiger seal charging chakra into his body. He would follow with the snake seal, breaking down his Serpent Shroud and channeling the energy through his body. Yuuto finished with the ram seal creating an eruption of teal, purple, and green chakra forming to create a luminescent rainbow aura of chakra. His three eyes turned golden, and his body became covered in a shimmering suit of white energy.

Yuutos skin got darker and his teeth much sharper. A swirl of dark chakra formed around him as he completed his full transformation. "I hate doing this, I burn through my chakra and my life force but for you I'll make an exception." he began to hum a tune, using his chakra enhanced voice to apply medical technique that would stop the her sap from leaking for a moment. Next Yuuto would use the Medical jutsu Regeneration and apply his Akuton to it granting the tree a darkened healing. As it would spread from this root to the next, he would connect his mind to the tree to show her his thoughts.

Everything went silent for a moment as the tree saw Yuuto's idea. Thorned vines would begin growing from the root, and the Sennin grabbed the vines allowing them to dig and borough into his skin. Yuuto powered himself up feeding the tree his strongest power in form of the demon. It suckled on his dark chakra for minutes, the vines taking a light purple appearance.

This would mark the everyday routine Yuuto would take for the next few days in order to heal Ebony (The Tree). However he wasn't just feeding her his chakras, he was doing it while in form of the Demon, and then he began to apply Life Drain, but instead gifting Ebony with his life force. Yuuto was creating a Dark Chakra Tree, but at a price. He didnt realize it but he was slowly losing the Demonic Power of Ignious.

It wasn't an instant process but it is one that would affect Yuuto over the next few days, it was fun while it lasted but what exactly would fill the void that sought completion.

Find out next time on Ninpocho Chronicles!!

[Beginning the Swap of Dark Sage]
[682 Words]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back