Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Popping into Existance (Entering Moon Country)

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Metsu stood on the waves off the Western Shore of Moon Country, his chakra keeping him steady as they rolled into the shore. Jashin specifically forbid me from setting foot on this island… but that was at least 200 years ago, maybe it’s time? How long does a god make you hold a promise for anyway? Taking a deep breath, he strode towards the shore, not knowing what would happen if he were to step onto the sand. Closing his eyes, he stepped onto the land.

Nothing happened. He let his breath out in relief and on the edge of his hearing he could barely hear a familiar thunderous laughter, like nails being dragged along a chalkboard. Typical, who knows how long I have been able to come here for, so many plans had been changed to accommodate my issue for nothing. Metsu shook his head in annoyance. I swear Jashin only chose me to annoy me every decade.

Centuries have passed since he had been on the island, and it was time to have a look around and discover the changes. The twin mountains Tsukiakari and Gesshoku could be seen, and looking further along the beach, he could see bungalows dotted along the beach, with walkways between them. I guess the pristine beauty of the beach wasn’t strong enough to keep the Shrine from wanting to profit. Good to see there are some things the never change. I guess I should send a message to Miyuki saying where I am and how they can join me, but that can wait until I have acclimatised myself to the area.

Setting his sights on the nearest bungalow, he set off to send Jashin a thank you for his little century long joke.

WC: 291
[Entered Moon Country]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back