Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Preparing for the worst (training)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren knew that the days were coming to an end. That the day would come soon. That he would face his brother. And only one will come out on top. He has seen what his brother can do. He knows that his brother can beat him in all categories or ninjustu, taijustsu, and even genjustsu. For this. Ziren will need to prepare for the very worst. He will need to do everything in his power. Break past his own limits even, to put an end to Jirosho.

He let his blood come out of him, it surrounded his body, forming a thin coat like armor, protecting his body. Soon, he will be able to go even further. From reading the books about his blood line, the only thing that Jirosho has that Ziren doesn't is blood break. If Ziren was to gain this, he would stand at least some chance.

But for right now, he doesn't even know if he is strong enough to do such a thing. Binding justsu are hard to master. Even if this one is blood based, it is known as the ultimate Chigokai justsu for a reason. Only the best. The strongest will be able to use such power.

In order to understand the strongest Chigokai justsu, he will need to learn to control a well known justsu, known for its power of focused attacks. Rasengane. It could rival that of his brother's chidori.

Ziren focused. Using all of his will power to focus chakra into one point on the palm of his hand. Slowly, he could see visible chakra forming. It was the color of red, but then liquified when Ziren put the water element into it, the very element he is good at. At first it was red water. But then it thickened, becoming heavier, an even darker red. Blood Rasengane.

That's when he heard another blood flow. It was coming at him fast. He turned around and felt something pointy hit him, it shattered upon contact with his Liquid Armor, the man's kunai broke, Ziren looked at who it was. It was his brother.

Without even pausing, he grabbed Jirosho's arm with one hand, and trust the Blood Rasengane into his brother's chest with the other. It blasted blood out of his brother out the other side. He was very much dead.

But what's this? Smoke suddenly filled the area, a sound of poof was heard. When the smoke cleared, Ziren's eyes widened. It was in fact, not his brother. But someone else. And from the looks of it, this guy was a B rank criminal. Wanted dead or alive for murdering multiple people. And Ziren has killed him. It was a transformation technique. He should have seen through it.

But now his brother knows of his rasengane. He looked back at the body. He took it with him back to the village. Luckily, it was night time, so nobody was really out. He sent the body to the hospital, more specifically the morgue. There they will do their research on the murderer since that is what is mostly done on dead criminals. Next thing he did, was write up a letter to Maki, Sennin of ANBU.
Maki,

It seems that my brother sent a murderer to try and kill me. He was a b rank criminal that was wanted dead or alive. To be short, I killed him before he could hurt me. Hopefully the next time I write you a letter it will be about my brother dead, that the Leaf will not have to worry about this threat anymore. I am making as much haste as I can to train and try to find him as I can.

Sincerely, Ziren.

He sent the letter out, via, blood clone, and then went back to his own apartment.

(WC: 637. Sent letter out to Maki as update of Jirosho)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back