Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Preparing to Teach [Open]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Usually, for Yuu, he spent his time off from his self-training and missions by relaxing by his favorite ramen stand or playing in his game console. But right now, he was sitting inside his favorite ice cream bar not far away from his home. But instead of just his favorite chocolate chips parfait, there were several books scattered around his table as a lone book stood in front of the young Chuunin. However, after a few minutes of reading, he screamed in frustration as he scratched his head furiously. In fact, his scream was so loud that anyone outside the bar would hear it.

"ARGH!!! Why is this so frustrating?! Sure, I did manage on strategies and psychology thanks to Yuri. But man, I never knew becoming a teacher would be tough." He gritted his teeth as he tried to read the book again. Ever since his promotion as a Chuunin, Yuu improved a lot with his skills as a shinobi, especially with his Rikudo Sennin abilities. Though with this rank meant that he became one of the teachers in the very same academy that he graduated years ago. The problem was Yuu was never a good teacher let alone a tutor to his siblings. He asked Yuri to give him advice, but even he has no idea as he was never a shinobi or a human before. Not to mention that he was still out of town to continue working on his new body. He would ask his previous teacher, but after he remembered what kind of person she was, he decided to not turn to her for advice.

So right now, he was reading several books that he bought from a discount bookstore. One of them was a book about how to teach without any fear, but so far, he was too confused with its contents. "If only there is someone to give me some teaching pointers, I would get some few ideas now..."

[MFT/WC: 326]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Journal Log #9</I><I>: I just finished my appointment with my counselor. They believe my social interaction skills could use some more work, but I feel like I’ve made some improvements. I’ve just returned from a super long sabbatical and I’m not sure what is next on my agenda. I rarely do it, but I’ve decided to treat myself today. I’m not sure what I’ll indulge in, though I always thirst for knowledge.

The hooves of the galloping horses jetting down the road sounded akin to thunderous applause. The stagecoach was being drawn faster and faster down the road, within the standard speed limits of course. Looking out the window, most of the city seemed to be a fast moving blur. This was no doubt due to the horses fast moving speeds, but then an advertisement caught his eye. He tapped twice on the ceiling of the stagecoach before placing his right arm out of the window and making an right turn hand signal. These actions gave the signal to the driver to reduce their speed and make a right down the road towards the Susukino district. Reaching his destination, the stagecoach pulled over to allow for Daigo’s departure. He gave his thanks and paid for the services he used before making the rest of the way on foot in his Kumo courier civilian uniform.

Daigo paced down the street observing all that the city had to offer. Lately, he had been so wrapped up in unforeseen situations that he forgot to stop and appreciate the simple joys in life. Such was the life of a shinobi. He was, at least on a subconscious level, always ready for danger. Every shinobi was...in an way. They just can’t help, but to respond to perceived threats. It was as if his body reacted without him even thinking. He felt like he was a little lost and began to look around. Before he knew it, he heard a man scream loudly. His body rushed into the bar without an second thought. He listened to the man talk before asking a question.

Hello, are you alright?” he asked while slowly entering the building.

[Topic entered]

[MFT] WC: 358

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: I would say that Yuu is 13 years old, but I'll let it slide since he is currently in a path body of a 16-years-old man.)

For the whole time, he was completely focused on the books to learn more about being a teacher. So it was no surprise for the young Chuunin to gasp in shock. It wasn't until he saw a middle-aged man approaching him in worry. He had to admit, he might able to rank up to the Chuunin rank but that didn't mean he outgrew his tendency to shout out of shock. "Y-Yeah, I'm just a little stressed out with my new teaching responsibilities. Sorry if I made you worry, it's just a habit of mine," Yuu explained while he blushed red in embarrassment.

From the man's appearance, he could tell that he was very strong. Though he wondered if he was a shinobi or not. Well, he can't worry about now as he was still staring at the books in worry. "To tell you the truth, I'm not the type to teach anyone but my siblings. I was hoping to read some books on how to prepare to become a teacher. Though, just reading them made it a lot worse..."

Yuu sighed in dismay as he slumped down on his seat as he stared at the ceiling next. His previous teachers had no problem on giving him and the other former students lessons, so he might have guessed they have experience. Though he has no clue where to find them now since several years have passed. He just wished Yuri was by his side or in his head to help him.

[MFT/WC: 250]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daigo stood partially in the doorway listening to the young man’s problem as he held the door open and had an look around. He observed his surroundings to ensure that there was no other immediate threats nor causes for alarm before he fully entered the establishment. He could feel his bones ready to burst from his body, but managed to retract them just before it broke through the skin.It seemed that yet again, his bones were unnecessary and his mind was more essential.

While observing the room, he noticed his favorite icecream winking at him from the display case freezer. The creamy looking dessert had no shame in showing its bare cookie chunks to all that could see them. His right eyebrow rose up and the tip of his tongue quickly ran across the tip of his lips. The store associate grabbed the scooper and carved an small amount of it from the tub. Daigo watched as the surface of the dessert rolled and collapsed on itself before skydiving off of the scooper and into an waffle cone. Being an foodie almost seemed to take precedent and he wanted to feel bad about that, but he didn’t. He was working on himself. When his fellow shinobi finished his statement, Daigo said, “I see. That is quite the dilemma. Pardon me for just an moment, please.

Daigo proceeded to the counter and ordered an large cup of cookies and cream ice cream with cookie crumbs on top, sprinkles, and topped it off with hot fudge. After taking his first bite, he turned around to see the young man still slumped down and thought, “Damn it. I’ve done it again. When am I gonna stop being so goddamn selfish. My counselor told me to help others so help! Besides, having him as an contact could come in handy someday.

Perhaps I could assist you? Teaching people is not as hard as you might believe it to be. You just have to figure out what type of learner your students are? Most people are visual, audial, or tactile learners. Where are my manners? I’m Kaguya Daigo. If you don't mind my asking, what subject are you about to teach?” Now that Daigo was standing an little closer, Yuu might notice his crimson red ripple patterned gaze.

[MFT] WC: 380

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
His eyes perked up at the man's offer to help him. Sure, he left him for a second to get his ice cream, but at least he can sigh in relief that he won't stress out over his current situation. Speaking of ice cream, he didn't ignore his own as he took several scoops of it with his spoon and carefully ate them at a nice pace before he started to speak. "Don't worry. Name's Kashino Yuu. I'm actually thinking of all three since I'm going to teach swordsmanship and basic ninjutsu use. I know they are just basic subjects, but they are the ones that I know most. Plus, you could say I was inspired by my previous teacher who taught Taijutsu and several weapon basics." While he acknowledged Tama with her teaching style, he decided to try to use test weapons through legal means. Besides, he didn't want another student to suffer the same consequence as him when he was a student 3 years ago.

But as he was about to take another bite with his parfait, he stopped to see the crimson red ripple on Daigo's eyes as his own ripple patterned eyes widened at this. This shocked him as he never met someone with the same eyes before. "S-Sorry to ask, but your eyes look like mine. You know, with the ripple pattern on them." He really didn't want to ask that question regarding that he has Rinnegan, but he was completely curious at the man's eyes.

[MFT/WC: 251]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kashino Yuu? It’s an pleasure to make your acquaintance. This is serendipity. It just so happens that I know of an few high ranking slashing techniques. I’ve also mastered an great many jutsu. I have around one hundred and forty something ninjutsu under my belt.” he said as he took an nearby chair and spun it around as to sit backwards in it. He continued to eat his treat as he learned more about his fellow shinobi. Oddly enough, Yuu’s choice of subjects to teach were right up Daigo’s alley. He tried not to let it show on his face, but if Yuu was observant enough then his rinnegan just might catch an micro facial expression of Daigo’s surprise.

I wonder...teachers can bring out the best or worst in their students. Positive encouragement works, but the students might slack off if they believe their sensei is an pushover. Then again, his future students might quit out of frustration or grow disloyal because they feel no appreciation nor emotional connection to their instructor.” he thought to himself. Then the conversation took an turn that Daigo wasn’t expecting when Yuu made a inquiry about his eyes.

Oh, you are right. It seems that we are both in possession of the rinnegan. Whether it’s an blessing or an curse remains to be seen. You’re very observant. Every good teach will need observational skills. That way, you could develop an independent education plan to better suit the various needs of your future students.” he said, finishing up his treat. “Interesting. The kind of teacher you will be may set the tone for the student’s future path. What kind of teacher will you be towards your students? In fact, how many students do you intend to take on? The standard three man squad, a single protegee’, or a entire class room?” he asked as he continued to eat. This question was no doubt brought on by Yuu’s former inspirational teacher.

[MFT] WC: 325

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
This was certainly a total coincidence, but he didn't care about that detail. "Whoa, you must have spent a whole lot of time to learn and master all of them. I did learn and master most of the Fire, Water, and Lightning Ninjutsu, especially the Storm element and some Slashing Taijutsu. Though I can't say the same with my Genjutsu..." In his honesty, that was mostly Yuri's department when it came to that type of jutsu. He was still training on master it, but he doubted he can learn faster than him.

His face turned red when Daigo complimented on his observation about his eyes. He might have agreed about a chance of a blessing or a curse. In fact, just losing his body to Yuri might be a bit of a curse on his side, but at least he managed to start living like a real human being. "Yeah, you could say that even before having the Rinnegan, I somehow managed to let me became more aware of my surroundings. Never thought that having observations skills would be essential to becoming a teacher," Yuu said as he took several spoonfuls of his parfait. "For what will I become in the near future, I want to become a type of teacher who wanted to see my students grow to become not only great shinobis but also better people who are willing to help others. As for how many students, I think the standard a protege or a three-man squad might be a good start since it might be easy for me to keep an eye on them than many students in the classroom. Plus, it's least stressful for a rookie teacher like myself."

[MFT/WC: 274]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That’s impressive. It seems that your future students will benefit greatly from your tutelage. Based on what I’ve heard thus far, it should be simple to identify your students natural talents amongst ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu. Since you’ll mastered a advanced element, I assume that you are aware of nature and shape transformation. Teaching the youth about that early on could make all the difference.” he said after hearing everything Yuu had to add to the conversation. Based on what he knew thus far, Yuu seemed pretty well informed and talented enough to tutor or teach an class at the academy. Perhaps even other ninjas of his rank, if he had to do so.

Why is he so hesitant when he is so skilled. The main branch as always had problems with retaining good and knowledgeable teachers. I believe he might be a godsend if he was rather constant in his lessons, but he rather have an close knit unit or an personal student and that’s great too. ” he thought as he began to pick up some of the books on the table and read their titles on the spine of the book. With every book he put down, he picked up another. He did this an few more times before smiling.

To be book smart is great, but to learn from personal experience could be just as valuable to students as well as yourself. Your observational skills would be put to better use as well. You could for example, properly show an student how to throw an shuriken or kunai knife correctly. You say you want an protegee’ or an standard squad? Then let's go and get you one. Most students like to train themselves after becoming genin because there are not many chuunin or above ninjas there to provide tutelage. My late cousin found his protegee’ training recklessly in the coliseum training grounds. Now the boy was Junko. Currently he is top ranking medical chief at the hospital. Maybe we could pay him an visit and get his take on what benefits were provided to him via having an personal master. To hell with it. Lets go to the academy and start recruitment! ” he said filled with passion.

[MFT] WC: 355

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Hmm... That might be a good idea. I was planning to learn and master other basic and advanced elements, but teaching others about the latter should be a good subject to do as well." Comparing to how he learned and trained his basic elements, the advanced elements were a lot tougher for him to learn. Still, it was challenging and fun for him and he hoped he might try to master other elements to compliment his Lightning-style Ninjutsu. "And I agree on teaching about nature and shape transformations to the students early. They might get some ideas on what advanced elements they want to master in the near future. Besides, the teachers' job is to guide the future shinobi to the right path. And I'm making sure I will not let my former teachers' teachings down."

That name was familiar for him. "Junko? That was my contract class teacher back when I was a student. I never heard of that name until now." He was aware he was a great shinobi, but he never expected that he was an amazing medical chief of this village's hospital. "To be honest, if I didn't attend his class, I would able to obtain my very own contract. So I'm grateful for his teachings." Now that he learned about his reputation, this gave him more respect to his former teacher. But just before he can reply to Daigo's words, Yuu's eyes widened at what he just suggested. "Hang on a second! I know I now have ideas about how will I teach, but isn't that a little bit too soon?! I haven't finished my parfait yet!"

[MFT/WC: 272]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So Junko was his former teacher on the subject of contract summoning no less. Very good indeed.”, Daigo thought as Yuu responded to his suggestion with what seemed like concern. Daigo wasn’t too familiar with his cousin’s protegee’ , but he never had an problem with him either. The last encounter he had with Junko was given him an last will and testament in which he gave Junko an letter. Afterwards, Daigo went on sabbatical for around two year, three month, and two weeks. He trained on his own, without the help or assistance of anyone and it was an lonely two years because of it. No one should have to go through that. After all this time, he didn’t know how to approach Junko now. Instead of making a attempt, he simplified his decision by saying the past was the past now. Daigo intended on looking to the future, the youth. They would only learn not to repeat the past if there was someone to guide them. Daigo was not the man for the job, but Yuu on the other hand...maybe.

What? Too soon? Perhaps, but there’s no time like the present. You seem to have the skill and talent, the experience and the knowledge. The amount of knowledge you have amassed would be an game changer to any student or genin you come across. I’m not an good role model, but your passion and desire to help others just might bring about change. ”, Daigo said as he leaned forward an bit. It took an few moments before he realized that he was pressuring Yuu and that wasn’t fair. Whatever excitement that was written all over his face slowly faded into an humbly yet embarrassed smile.

I’m sorry. Sometimes I get an little ahead of myself.”, he said.

[MFT] WC: 300

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The young Chuunin sighed in relief as he sat back down and took another small scoop of ice cream that remained in the parfait cup. "That's okay. But you're right about one thing. The reason why I became a shinobi is to protect my family and the village from harm. I learned and trained my potential to gain the power to do just that. But during my experience as a Genin, I learned I can't do this alone," he said as took a spoonful of the ice cream into his mouth and slowly swallowed the contents. "Most of the shinobi I met didn't share my goals and visions. Some wanted to become stronger while some became a shinobi for their selfish desires. I even survived an encounter with a shinobi who abandoned his village for both reasons I've mentioned."

He then frowned as he remembered the said encounter with Maru. While it was more a nuisance than a threat during their first meeting, he felt that he survived it due to his several run-ins with other outlaws as a Genin. "I know I can't force my vision to the students, but I can at least share my knowledge to them. I'm aware that this world is very cruel and there might be a chance I may lose my life protecting the ones I love. Before that happens, I will make sure to pass on my knowledge not only to my siblings but to all of the aspiring shinobi in the village." As he said this, his frown slowly became a gentle smile as he looked at Daigo. "Though to tell you the truth, even I am experienced in the field doesn't mean I know everything."

[MFT/WC: 285]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOc: So sorry for my tardiness. I'm having major issues at work.

IC:

I see. True, you will be an guiding force within the foundation of shinobi that you inspire, but you won’t need to know everything. Just hold on to your principles and trust that your future pupils will remember your teachings.” Daigo said as he sat back and reflected on the few good times he had while in the village. He didn’t have the most conventional upbringing nor was he native to this village, but over the years he learned to love this community for all its beauty and for all of its flaws.

He could not imagine being raised here. The busy, broad, and bustling town was overlooked by many, but what Daigo meant was the care that people had for others was genuine. He was deemed an high functioning sociopath; an man shaped by his mental illness and poor environment; an man with a mental health condition in which a person has a long-term pattern of manipulating, exploiting, or violating the rights of others. Only the enemies of Kumogakure would be subject to his wrath. How could an man like this have been blessed with these good people? He had not idea, but trying to imitate those good people might have an somewhat positive effect on him or at least he hoped so.

Yuu, I know we’ve only just met and I have no doubt in my mind that it will take time to nurture this budding friendship, but I have to say that I respect you and what you’re trying to do for the youth of this village. This world can be cruel...and cold...and careless. Not all of us get a cool, congruous, childhood, but I would like to think that I would have blossomed under your tutelage.” he said as he looked downward. Yuu seemed to made a impression on him. Daigo would try to remember Yuu’s good intent if he ever again acted out against muggers, highwaymen, pirates, etc. The counselor was correct, socializing was starting to make an difference.

[MFT] WC: 334

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Daigo's advice made the young Chuunin smiled at him at the thoughts of his own visions and ideology. "I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for the advice, Daigo-san." Daigo was right. He still lacked the knowledge of unlocking his full potential as a Rikudo Sennin, but his views and his determination to protect the village should help him share his knowledge and lessons he learned to the village's future shinobi. Whether if they aimed to become a Med-Nin or the elusive ANBU, he will make sure that they will make the right choices after they graduated.

As he ate the last few spoonful scoops of ice cream, he listened to Daigo's opinions about him and how he respected him. Judging by his words, Yuu guessed that his life might be very different than his own. He wasn't surprised at this as he was living a normal life with his family. However, his encounter with the shinobi that saved didn't just give him the motivation to become a shinobi. It was to open his eyes at the reality of crime and dangers that may befall to his loved ones, which was his reason behind his mission to protect the village and his family from harm.

"Really? I don't know if I might be your teacher back then, but you've got a point there. It's funny, though. You spent years as a shinobi ranking higher than me and I only promoted to Chuunin at the age 12 last year. I barely even know how to master Genjustu properly after I graduated from the academy."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
True, it does sound odd, but nevertheless. It’s not about your skill set nor your age. Rather, it’s more about your outlook or approach to life. Never doubt your qualifications simply because you passed the chuunin exams. Your future students will get stronger with or without you. So long as they know the basics, they can train themselves to the rank of chuunin or higher. It’s the guiding force hat might persuade or dissuade them from an correct and lawful path. That’s very impressive by the way. Most people start the academy at twelve years of age, but you made chuunin rank.” he said, assuring Yuu.

Besides, I’m not higher in rank than you. I, too, am a chuunin. Officially speaking. Now I’m an member of the kumo carrier service. As far as your abilities go, I could assist you in genjutsu training. It was one of my weakest subjects at first.” he added.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Y-Yeah, you have a point there..." Daigo's words made him sigh in relief. He didn't have a goal of becoming a Raikage or the best shinobi around like everyone else. He just wanted to protect his village and teach other students. That was his true goal in life and nothing could change that. He even blushed at his compliment towards him. Now that he thought about it, maybe Yuri's presence might have something to do with his quick promotion to Chuunin.

"Well, my friend did help me with Genjutsu, but it never hurts to learn from other shinobi like you." That said friend was Yuri, yet ever since they obtained that laboratory, he was busy with some experiments to aid him and Yuu. So it would help him if he has a second Genjutsu teacher. However, his eyes widened as he asked, "Kumo Carrier Service? That sounds like a postman office. I never heard of it before."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, I’m sure that you are aware that each shinobi branch has three subtypes in which all shinobi must operate at any given time. The medical branch has general practitioners, The Sentou Henkan aka anbu evac, and harvesters. I used to be an medic many years ago. However, now that I’m in the main branch I’ve taken on the role of an kumo courier or Attaché as its now called. I write down the mintues in discussions or stamp papers, etc. Some times I'm treated as a low level diplomat when meeting with small villages looking to deal with kumo. There have been some changes made to more clearly define an shinobi’s role. There’s even an new sub-branch all together.” he said, reflecting on how he had heard about the news. Daigo’s position gave him access to low risk privileged information.

Infantry was okay, but I thought I could utilize my skills elsewhere. I think most people would. Even other branches might not want to do basic assignments. I would imagine that even members of the anbu branch would have to keep up their main branch covers. Because of this notion, I believe that the anbu members are most likely spread out across all of main branch. ” he added. There was definitely an adjustment period when he first arrived in kumogakure.

editted as we discussed via pm. awaiting your edit

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: Sorry for the long wait!)

A new sub-branch? Just a mention of it made the young Chuunin grow more curious about the changes to the Main Branch. And while he has no knowledge about ANBU, he was aware of how important they were when it came to infiltrations and assassination missions. Maybe he'll try one of those Main Branch's sub-branches along with his teaching job. "Do you know the sub-branches of the Main Branch? I know most about Infantry, but I'm really curious about the recent additions you've mentioned."

Speaking of ANBU, he was also curious about them and their secrets. He knew he was not the type to pry on a secretive branch like them, but he never hurt to know more about them. "Does the ANBU learned some jutsus that they're the only ones who can use? It's okay if you don't want to answer it. I understand the secrecy."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I'm so sorry. I was waiting all this time because I thought you still had not edited your post.

From my understanding, the main branch is rather important basic all shinobi at one point in time will belong to said branch. I believe it's infantry, assassination, diplomacy, the intelligence service, and the last one I can’t quite recall. The medical branch has three sub branches such as surgery, general practice, and medical evacuation. The anbu branch is well... strange. It appears like the main branch has adapted some of the anbu duties for themselves like assassination and the intel service I stated before. I would imagine that the anbu do have secret techniques that they can’t share. Just like the medical branch has certain practices like kinjutsu surgery that they too can not share with just anyone. I also don’t see the main branch sharing their diplomats and intelligence officers secrets with the other two branches.” he said. Each branch had its up and downs and Daigo just so happened to have been an member of all three branches at one point or another. He wouldn’t reveal his membership in the anbu branch at this time, though. He only recently got promoted and could not afford to jeopardize his new position.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: Well, NaNoWriMo's finished and I was very busy for several weeks. Back to RPing! Sorry for the wait!)

As he learned of these sub-branches along with the Medical and ANBU branches, Yuu scratched the back of his head. While ANBU was understandably secretive, he never expected how the Main Branch was starting to adopt the assassination and intel that he thought they were limited to the former. Then again, this was an age of change, so they may change everything to improve their ways to protect the village. But then again, he was somehow behind due to his training and his focus on his siblings' shinobi training.

"I see. Guess that the higher-ups are trying to make some changes to the structure of the branches. I don't know if it's for the sake of the village, though." Sure, the village was obviously the reason for the changes if he thought like any other villager. But he felt there were some other reasons the more days he spent as a shinobi. Then again, he didn't want to bother his private life. Besides, it was too rude for him to do so. "Though I would prefer the usual infantry sub-branch I'm in right now. Taking missions are easier than diplomacy." He can't even start on how bad his diplomacy skills were. "But now that you've mentioned it, I'm worried since my sister hasn't decided on what field should be taking on. She's not very good at surgery for obvious reasons. Not to mention about my brother, Yasu..."

But as he said this, he realized he was still talking in front of Daigo as he scratched at the back of his head. "S-Sorry, I was talking out loud."

[MFT/WC: 267]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: just got off a shift and I'm very tired.

Yes, you were, but it’s fine. I have conversations with myself all the time. I am my own consultant after all. I’m sure your siblings will do well in any branch they choose to serve. Even if they choose not to enlist in any of the sub branches, they still have important work to fulfill such as teaching, gate duty, or performing duties for the chakra potential screening service. Just to name an few options.”, Daigo said while listing the options on his right hand fingers. He decided to try and be more assuring by relating to the situation.

In regards to the new subbranches, I’m not so sure myself. I’m even trying to discuss this with my associates. I’m not sure where I should have them placed. The intel section might work for me. Infantry definitely will not work for me.” he added.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back