Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Preventing Past Misdeeds [Messenger]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kouin sat solemnly at his desk in the office; a shadow servant melded into the center of the office. Kouin raised a single brow, at the servant, What is the issue? He liked his silence, and it was rare for the silence to be broken as many anbu didn't wish to speak with him. The servant handed him a report of a recent village incursion.
Gate Report said:
Duo forced entered the village.

A mumble of the name Junko echoed in the air slightly, and promptly a shockwave was sent through the gate, and it suddenly blasted wide open, causing few guard casualties, but none were fatalities. We couldn't catch him sadly, and he refused to stop for proper questioning.

Their was a man who stood at about 5'8, had black hair, and closely resembled the description of current Medical Chief Tsuyoshi Junko. His ally had spikey blueish white hair, appears to be mid to late 20s.

Moderate damage dealt to the gates.

Kouin let out a stressed out sigh, and place the report on his desk, Thank you, you're dismissed. Start repair on the gate ASAP, and increase protection. The shadow servant melded back into the ground, and returned the silence back to Kouin's Office. Kouin pulled a fine piece of parchment from a cabinet behind him, and gripped firmly onto a fine tip quill pen. He dipped it into a vat of ink, and began scribing a letter to the Medical Sennin, Shinrya Kahako.
Letter of Disposition said:
Dear Medical Sennin, Shinrya Kahako

I've just received a report regarding one of your Medical Chiefs, Tsuyoshi Junko. Attached to this letter will be the report I was given.

Duo forced entered the village.

A mumble of the name Junko echoed in the air slightly, and promptly a shockwave was sent through the gate, and it suddenly blasted wide open, causing few guard casualties, but none were fatalities. We couldn't catch him sadly, and he refused to stop for proper questioning.

Their was a man who stood at about 5'8, had black hair, and closely resembled the description of current Medical Chief Tsuyoshi Junko. His ally had spikey blueish white hair, appears to be mid to late 20s.

Moderate damage dealt to the gates.

The injuries were thankfully few, but actions like this from a Medical Chief seem highly irresponsible, I would like to request you proceed him with a respectful approach, but if he appears to show more violence I will have my men detain him.

With Regards,

Anbu Sennin, Santaru Kaze Kouin.

He placed his pen down, and summoned forth a shadow servant. He sealed the envelope soundly, and stamped it with the Anbu Branch Crest. He handed the letter to the servant, Make sure this reaches her desk, and no one elses. The servant nodded, than melded away. Kouin sat back and looked at the vacant ceiling, why did people have to be difficult?

[Topic Entered/Left]
[Message Sent to Medical Sennin's Office]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back