Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Priorities! [Requesting Exit]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Although Megami hadn't been in the village for quite that long, it wasn't with the intention of coming in that she had even planned to do so. She really wanted to see the current state of affairs that the village was in as well as discuss a few things with some people. Having done so, she had orders to follow, but also promises to keep. It was with those in mind that she had gathered a few things from her home down by the Sea and returned to the gates with updated passport in hand. Her passport contained all the necessary information, her name, her rank, her guardian title, her intention for leaving being that she was "proctoring an exam" and her intended amount of time away this time would only be about a months time. She would be sure to check in with Amaya, as that seemed to be her primary contact right now. It was also with that thought in mind, that she needed to retrieve Sabaku to vouch for her whereabouts and her intentions for the last several years, and in order to do that she had to have him in the village. Problem being was that he was probably long gone and headed towards Kumo already. And given that she was supposed to remain rather unseen, what better way to do that than not be in the village with a lot of people? She needed to quicken her pace if she were to check in with Hana, and then make her way there herself to give the exam. And of course in order to do that, she had to get out the gates. Too bad this couldn't be made to be a quicker event. With any case, she held her passport out at the ready. "I need to exit please, I have much to do." Maybe that quirky girl from before would be working the gate again. She had seen her once already, so surely it would be less of a hassle. But in any event, whomever it may be, she hoped they wouldn't give her much grief.

[Requesting Exit]
[OOC: Mainly going to Kumo for Contract Search, Sabaku's been waiting so I feel bad lol]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"NPC Sango"
A bubbly personality could be seen in the distance with one arm waving energetically. Her long dark pig tails waving about as she attempted access to the pink haired warrior's attention. The five foot five gate guard recieved short instructions to help expedite the process of a certain pink haired shinobi. Funny way to identify someone but then again, that wasn't a hair color to often seen even by a gate guard. Sango remembered her from before. A nice pink haired kunochi who had outdated papers. Once approached Sango would greet the seasoned kunochi with a warm smile and polite bow before taking the passport with two hands.

"Hello again captain Santo! I was ordered to make sure your exiting process didn't incur any undo delays. Brand new passport Santo and looking good haha. OK you are all set capitaine!"

With that Sango would step aside and wish her good fortune on her travels.

[Npc Sango topic entered/left.]
[Exist granted]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The girl who had let her in, again was once again at the post outside the village that would let her out. Megami kind of smiled at that. This girl was very bubbly and upbeat, one that always seemed to put you in a better mood. Her beaming high energy was certainly refreshing. Megami returned the young girls greeting whole heartedly as she handed over her passport. "Hello, again. Thank you for your very prompt duty. I certainly appreciate it. You know, you remind me a lot of someone I know. I think you two would be good friends." Taking back he small booklet and placing it within her bag, Megami headed out, back to her little cabin to gather her things, then making a quick exit over to Kumo. "Have a very nice day." Megami waved to the girl as she started on her way. As she placed some distance between herself and the village Megami couldn't help the slight chuckle that left her. "Perhaps I will bring her a souvenir. Maybe one for Hana too." Yes, lots to be done. But always refreshing to leave in high spirits.

[Topic/Village Left]
[OOC: Thank you very much Amaya!!! :)]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back