Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Private] Here Lie Ghosts of the Past

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
For the moment, I allowed myself the distance from Suika. After-all, I couldn't guarantee she wouldn't continue assaulting in any sort of spell of combative alacrity; it is an unfortunate mindset some people fall victim too. Thankfully, I voiced in my mind; she wasn't like that. But instead, she fell down too a knee. Her body was slowly becoming a visceral image of a mess; it began to look like something akin to a stroke, she was losing control of her motor functions and consciousness.
At the sight of her lips quivering as if moving to say something. I felt my hands slowly clench, unsure whether or not I should be stepping in or to wait it out. In the end, even I can recognize I'm not a trained professional in the healing or caring arts- A trained murderer, not a life saver.

Looking down at my own condition, I was perhaps too; running on sheer force of will- Which will inevitably crumble. Adrenaline was of course, a finite resource when it came to the human body. The hue of red stain that licked across by body from the strikes earlier were ever present, my numbness helped cope with the throb that quietly nudged my mind, reminding me of the injuries. My body has a fairly impressive recovery system, but even this would take sometime to make anything operable enough to be in fit enough condition. I felt a growing weakness folding around the confines of my visions; it was darkness, was I succumbing to collapsing too? Crap. I took the hint of my body, and started limping towards the now collapsed Suika. Too me, the world was silent like the lost hum of the wildlife; but I could feel my chest huffing, grunts filled the air with each step.

Drawing up close to the downed Chūnin, my right knee collapsed as I yearned to crouch down. My sight took note of the newly formed symbols around her, and the deigning malevolence of the world that surrounded us; perhaps if I weren't so familiar with the sickening rot that was cursed and evil energies I would have reacted a bit more adversely. But it was somewhat a comforting lull.

I took some careful moments to curl my hands underneath her arm pits, where my blood stained across the contact points; even if it were only a little in some places. After dragging her closer to my center of gravity; I peered around and searched for somewhere a bit more covered. Back the way I was originally, was a boulder; I back to head there.

Upon strained efforts and a burning torment of pain that struck my muscles, we found home nestled against the stone. Although somewhat open for now. I had placed Suika down, back against the boulder. Finding myself in a similar position a couple feet from her. My legs crossed, and my head gently pressed against the stone, eyes closing.

Cover us for a bit.

Understood. The metallic grind of Bahamut's voice filled the air with a reverberation of force, my psyche warped from my mind and spirit and manifested. Curling it's gargantuan form around the two of us. Chakra licking across it's own skin, as it transformed it's appearance to resemble that of a rather massive boulder; which given the nature of the Ancient Forest, wasn't too unusual.

As my mind lulled into a state of rest, I felt the aching sensation curl into my muscles; knotting them tightly. But my mind was too far into it's own crevices of thought that I eventually found myself cast into darkness of sleep.

When will I wake? I am unsure, but if anything from the forest was to come and disturb us; hopefully I've rested enough that when Bahamut wakes me, I'd be ready.

[MFT - 635 WC]
Thought
"Speech."
Bahamut Thought.

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After her impromptu visions and fainting spell, Suika didn’t remember much other than the world fading to black. She sunk into the small, restful crevices in her mind; the sheer pressure of whatever occurred caused her to mentally shell herself. What memories was she trying to protect herself from? Were those burdens even hers to carry? Questions lingered, but she decided it was best to ignore them for now. She was completely drained and needed to rest, or so she justified.

Meanwhile, whatever terror that caused the animals in the Ancient Forest to flee flew right passed the trio. They noticed their presence, but they determined that disrupting them was more trouble than they were worth. They would wait for their moment; the opportunity would arise, they were sure. Until then, they’d lurk patiently in the shadows. The shinobi were safe.

“Hrrnngh,” groaned a half-lidded and dazed Suika. As she awoke against the boulder she rested on, her blurred vision was met with some clarity as she focused on the man a few feet away from her. “Shieo…” she muttered under her breath. It almost sounded as a weak attempt to grab his attention, but she simply mouthed his name to further activate her dulled senses. For a moment, she forgot why she was against this rock and next to her former instructor… then it hit her. Their spar, the visions, and then her convulsions – her head pulsated with the memory of the pain she had felt. Shaking her head, she grabbed a nearby twig and tossed it at her instructor. This time she did try to capture his attention.

“Wake up,” she demanded casually after throwing the flimsy piece of wood. As her surroundings grew clearer by the second, she noticed Shieo’s manifestation surrounding them. What exactly happened when she was knocked out? Perhaps it was just a precaution? When the man awoke, she’d half-sarcastically transition to a request.

“So…” she said as a slight grin crept from her lips. Her tone revealed both her amusement and her intention to naturalize the dramatic events that had just occurred. “How about that pudding?” And just like their first encounter, it was all about the pudding.

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
While the darkness caressed the vastness of my unconsciousness, I rested in relative peace; or however much one could truly rest on the ache of the dirt and the hardness of stone behind ones back. Truth be told, I couldn't keep track of quite how much time I was passed out; while my body and mind are quick to recover. Time was always another matter all together. Especially when you're lofting in the expanse of your mind, void surrounded by nothing but black; with the occasional reminder that you're unconscious with the drifting of dreams, recollections of past events, and the occasional but necessary nightmare to ensure your mind was active.

That's when the drowned out illumination of color started to bleed back into my perception. It was a slow process, but it indicated that both my mind and body had the intent to rise from slumber; I suspect it's due to either reaction to Bahamut's ushers to wake, or my recovery was sufficient enough to move without too much hindrance once more. It was of course, a fairly calmed reawakening. I could hear the chirping of birds, the crackle of chorus that the insects of the forest chimed into at random intervals.

While the ache of my muscles and strains on my bones were without a doubt present, it served as a simple reminder that I not only fought; but was on the receiving end of a lot of assaulting attacks. Needless to say, if anything I figured; it was a testament to my durability. But as I gently incurred some movement in my leg, it simply scrapped my heel against the dirt and lay idly. The pulsating throb of blood into the body parts became apparent, and I figured allowing my body some time to re-prepare itself for some movement was a wise decision. So I let my eyes lay closed, and awaited until my nerves alerted me of it's functionality to return.

Some minutes passed, I figured; with little else to do but await my revitalization naturally. That was until, he heard the groggy voice of Suika usher him to wake up; and the gentle but audible sound of the stick twirling through the air. That was around the time I opened my right eye, to lift an arm and grasp the stick mid-flight. Inches from my torso. "Am awake." I muttered, my tone as dry and lifeless as it's usual droll took form. Bahamut, after some moments slowly swirled into an etherealic energy and slid back into my form. Revealing us to the fullness of the nature around us.

And then the girls question came. "Eh.. Probably damaged." I voiced out, knowing that such news would prove disappointing; even if I wasn't completely sure of it's condition. At that moment, I slowly craned my back and brought myself to a more casually seated position; allowing my aged form reawake itself slowly to the motor movements. And then with the tossed stick, I used it as a weak post and pushed myself to a standing position.
Where I checked my physique, knowing I'd discover a few new scars; which, to no surprise. There were a number.

Without giving much notice, or time. I looked over to Suika and let my half-lidded eyes watch her a moment. "Guess my slow and steady approach wasn't a solid choice against a kid. Will have to keep that in mind for next time." with that, I moved my arms and legs in a way to stretch out my muscles with some mostly basic movements. "I suspect we're both probably needed elsewhere though, unless you've got something else to do or say that needs me. Think I'll be hitting up a cafe."

Thought
"Speech."
Bahamut Thought.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back