Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Private] - Revival

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today, it was an epic day where the sky was boiling red and the air crackled as fire seared the atmosphere. Well it could have been if anything happened. Most of the shinobi were outpost in the outer villages and others preoccupied by legends of old. Among these things, Shu spent most of his time distracted with his temporary occupation as sensei and continuous research on the spiritual anomalies of the village. After his encounter with Haruken and her clan, he noticed that most people had some spiritual acuity more than he realized. Most likely the spiritual realm had been leaking through the physical realm but more so than normal. Right now, he was standing against a willow tree near the outskirts of the meadow and closer to the Ancient Forest. He was waiting for the so called prodigy brothers was reported to have arrived. They were one of the many reasons why he came back from retirement and hopefully, the boys would not be a disappointment.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Prodigy Brothers said:
sg0n53.jpg

Rp said:
"The body to your eyes have returned"

After receiving a message saying such a thing, things had to be looked into. The prodigy brothers both possessed very unique eyes, but the statement would fit Aiko the most. He possessed his sensei's eyes, but his sensei was deceased. So, one could only imagine what this message did to the Tsuyoshi brothers. Their minds were puzzled, it had to be some sort of joke, and if it was. Someone was going to pay.

"I'm sure no one would be dumb enough to dig the former Raikage from his grave."

"And tell us about it and expect to live. So, let's not jump to conclusions."

"Let's go see this, individual." Aiko said opening the door. Following his brother, the duo began their travels to the ancient forest as the description mentioned. The prodigy brothers held their calm minds as they approached the out skirts of the ancient forest. A single chakra signature was located under a willow tree.

Approaching the individual slowly, the brothers set their eyes upon the old timer. Due to their contact lenses, their Kinjutsus were undetected. Smoking an herbal cig, Junko exhaled a cloud of smoke which floated gracefully through the crisp winds. Sipping tea with his eyes closed, Aiko couldn't help his gentle nature. Delivering a warm smile, he licked his lips due to the deliciousness.

"Well, Hello Shu-San. You already know who we are, so no need for introductions." Aiko said slowly opening his eyes while holding his gentle smile. Locking eyes with the old timer, one could only wonder what the two would see in each other.

"What do we owe this pleasure old timer? " Junko questioned, but with no means or tone to disrespect. It was obvious that Shu was old fashion though. His apparel reminded Junko of things he read in the history text books in his academy days.

Topic Entered
Mft
WC: 315

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boys had grown over the few years but shared their former masters’ demeanor as if Shu would looking into the past. Aiko held Shin’s calm and collected stature whereas Junko carried an aloof and disinterested similar to Daisuke.

Aiko was the first speek licking his lips to the seductive aroma brewing out of Junko’s cigar. Junko followed suit by politely but sternly asking what they wanted then for.

An opportunity that hopefully you will survive through.” Shu said as he lifted his back of the tree. “And...don't address me with that name in public. Who I really am should not be known. Not yet at least. You will have all your questions answered but first follow me into forest. We can't be seen.” Shu continued as he began to walking toward the entrance of the forest.

Shu maneuvered through the woods with dexterity leading the boys behind him. There was nothing but silence except the creaking the forest as it exhaled its florid fumes. Eventually, they stopped by a creek where the sun rays could be see descending upon them from the above.

Before I begin, there is someone who wants to meet with you.” Shu said as he turned toward them. His hands began to move waver as he began to meticulously form seals. His ritual ended as he slapped his hand against the soft terrain. Soon after, the earth began to shake and suddenly bringing birth to a large mahogany door that extruded from the ground. The birds were a bit rustle as they flew away from near by branches; then smoke began to rise like hot steam from a geiser engulfing the entire area like a white blanket. In a few moments the smoke dissipated like the a passing fog but not leaving without introducing a strange cryptic door. The two could hear a staccato knock on the door before it slowly swung open as a hand emerged out followed a figure all too familiar. The figure was a middle aged man perhaps in his late forties. A mop of messy black hair rested against his head with his warm countenance as a contrast. On his face, he wore the notorious tinted green and blue glasses that beheld the deceased raikage - Hayata Shin. His attire were simplest wearing a dark green button undershirt and a black vest accompanied by simple black trousers; on his neck rested a black scarf with the cloud pendant attached. His right gloved hand held a white mug brewing with sweetly brewed green tea and the words “I love lobsters” embedded in black.

Hello my sons, it has been a long time has it not.” The man said with a charitable grin.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Prodigy Brothers said:

Rp said:
“An opportunity that hopefully you will survive through.”

Listening to the man's words, they formulated a riddle like in the message he originally sent. This riddle in particular didn't have any affect on the prodigy brothers unlike the last. Opportunities weren't feared, they were welcomed. To top it all off, surviving was easy to the brothers. It's something they had to do since the beginning. The challenge was actually living, working hard to create a family and a life they were proud of.

With that in mind, The brothers remained quiet and on full alert. Their bodies were relaxed, analyzing Shu as he lifted his body from the tree. He was an interesting individual no doubt, but he was also a stranger. A stranger that hasn't answered any questions. Such as, who he fully was, what was this all about, when did he get to the village, why the prodigy brothers, or how did this all come about.

“And...don't address me with that name in public. Who I really should not known. Not yet at least. You will have all your questions answered but first follow me into forest. We can't be seen.”

Following Shu, hopefully things would be explained soon. The trio maneuvered throughout the forest with ease. Shu had some pretty fluent movements for an old timer. It only made Junko wonder what type of training the man endured for him to be moving with such grace in his age.

Coming to a stop near a creek, silence spewed from the group as Shu waved his hand signs. Reading through every movement, Aiko already knew Shu was summoning something, but what was the question. As Shu slapped his hand on the ground, the usual cloud of smoke exploded into the atmosphere. As the smoke settled, a door was revealed.

Junko's hand resting upon the hilt of his blade began to tremble. Not out of fear, but out of a growing rage that was steadily accumulating. Having a lot of knowledge on Kinjutsu's, Junko knew of only dark sages that summoned cryptic doors or coffins. If Hayata Shin was behind this door as feared, Chaos would would spread like a wild fire in the ancient forest.

As the door crept open, Aiko's sensei was revealed wearing his tinted glasses as he always wore. Awkwardly to Junko, he held a "I love lobstered" mug.

Hello my sons, it has been a long time has it not.

A wave of emotions washed over the souls of the prodigy brothers. Their eyes widened through shock as their jaws slightly dropped. Speechless, Junko immediately looked at Shu. Silence would fill the air for a brief moment before Junko spoke.

"What's the meaning of this?" Junko mumbled in a rather low tone while prepping to unsheathe his blade at any moment. His hand clenched the hilt tightly as his Rinnegan eyes focused on Shu. Even Aiko meant business as he no longer held his gentle smile.

".... You've brung my sensei from his resting place..." Aiko mumbled staring at Shin intensely. The worst part of all. This wasn't an illusion. If it was, Aiko's eyes would've seen right through it.

Trying not to be rash, the brothers were attempting to allow an opening for an explanation, but it was hard when dealing with such a sensitive subject. Before their very eyes, was family. Family that they didn't have a chance to protect, who was murdered in cold blood, and now seemingly back to life before their very eyes. This was one thing the brothers didn't play about, and that was family. They had said their hardest good-byes and was now receiving the hardest hello. So, one could only imagine the twisted feeling and chaos they felt inside.

The prodigy brothers chakra would accumulate to abnormal heights, nothing would be felt or seen visibly though. They had mastery control of their chakra, allowing them to not reveal their chakra in a monstrous manner. Chakra didn't spew from their body, the land didn't crack from their chakras intense pressure, nor did their chakra twist like an uncontainable beast. Instead, it was all controlled, building by the second, waiting to be utilized at any sudden moment.

Mft
WC: 701

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Although the boys had hidden their chakra with such celerity and accuracy, they could not hide the veracious countenance” They both wanted answers. Shin held a face of sadness and guilt as he looked at their pain, perhaps it would have been better if Shin had returned but Shu and Shin knew this was the only way. As Shin had looked on between his beloved students and Shu, he intercepted the emotional tug of as he made his attempt to control the scene.

"If I had a choice I would not be have done. In fact, it hard fast rule that most spiritualists abide. At least, Shin has aksed permission from King Yenma to walk again in the living giving he obeys the law. Regardless, why don't you explain to your students why you drag me out of retirement." Shu said as he looked toward Shin.

Shin sighed. He placed his steaming mug on top of a nearby boulder. "I am not going to say I didn't expect this. I am sorry that I left you Aiko-san and Junkoso-san but what I am about to explain how necessary it is for me to be here. Aiko-san you do remember what I told you about my contract with the youkai. Ever since the youkai invasion decades ago, the youkai have been trying to take back our village. I attempted to use my contract to keep the realm from opening and with the use of Deta it nearly became a reality. Unfortunately, I was killed so there is very little stability. The only reason why youkai has not been pouring out like a broken dam is because you hold my eyes, Aiko-san." Shin said. He paused for a moment to make sure his words were sinking in as it was a lot to understand

"I was arrogant and foolish to think that I could control something I still do not fully comprehend. I did not finish my own training when I was alive so I am here to help you train in the ways of the spirit with the old man. The old man is the brother of my former master and he will help guide you to balance your physical energy and spiritual energy You do not have to do this especially since this is my fault but this is an opportunity that will exceed your normal abilities. I am sure you have gain power but you will gain more wisdom about life and death if you follow us. My sons’ what is your answer? Will you help me once more?"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Prodigy Brothers said:

Rp said:
Listening to Shu, the brothers slightly relaxed as the whole ordeal was apparently shins idea. Aiko always knew his sensei thought several steps ahead, but who would ever imagine he would've thought this far pass his own death. It was impressive, but his explanation would have to be even more impressive.

"I am not going to say I didn't expect this. I am sorry that I left you Aiko-san and Junkoso-san but what I am about to explain how necessary it is for me to be here. Aiko-san you do remember what I told you about my contract with the youkai. Ever since the youkai invasion decades ago, the youkai have been trying to take back our village. I attempted to use my contract to keep the realm from opening and with the use of Deta it nearly became a reality. Unfortunately, I was killed so there is very little stability. The only reason why youkai has not been pouring out like a broken dam is because you hold my eyes, Aiko-san."

Looking at Aiko, Junko began to think back to the operation to give his brother those eyes. He lead it himself and thankfully he did. Not only would they've had a blood demon problem, but a youkai problem as well.

"I was arrogant and foolish to think that I could control something I still do not fully comprehend. I did not finish my own training when I was alive so I am here to help you train in the ways of the spirit with the old man. The old man is the brother of my former master and he will help guide you to balance your physical energy and spiritual energy You do not have to do this especially since this is my fault but this is an opportunity that will exceed your normal abilities. I am sure you have gain power but you will gain more wisdom about life and death if you follow us. My sons’ what is your answer? Will you help me once more?"

Looking at each other, the prodigy brothers took several moments before looking back at shin and shu. "Of course we will and honestly, this training may be able to help us out with a growing problem of our own."

"indeed, and besides.. How could we resist? You're family." Junko said as the prodigy brothers removed their contact lenses, revealing their powerful eyes. Aiko's crimson red Sharingan seemed to illuminate as he rubbed his eyes a bit. Junkos rinnegan slightly pulsed as his eyes adjusted without his contacts. The brothers rarely revealed their eyes. It was something many didn't get to see even though they were constantly used.

"learning about other worldly beings has been one of our primary objectives. If we learn how to stop the Youkai with your training, Perhaps we can use the same methods to create multiple ways to stop the blood demons we're entangled with. We've had a few breakthroughs, but we're still in search of answers."

"I have two questions. What precautions should be taken to ensure the villages safety? And what sort of abilities will unfold once we find this balance?" Aiko asked curiously. The prodigy brothers had come a long way in terms of control and balance. The fact that things could still be taken even further meant a lot.

"Lastly, when do we start?"

Mft
WC: 564

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two began to calm down as they pensively heeded every word that came out of late raikage's voice. After Shin finished his monologue there was a brief silence as the boys peered at each other. They looked back to the Shin calmly. "Of course we will and honestly, this training may be able to help us out with a growing problem of our own." Aiko said. "Indeed, and besides, how could we resist? You're family." Junko replied. Their fingers reached for their eyes as if plunking out a plank from their eyes. As they pulled their hands away from their faces, the glowing energy of the rinnengan and sharing an cast onto Shin and Shu like the rising sun. The boys had indeed grown well in age and in power.

"I am glad that you still consider me family. I will make sure to find Daisuke, your master." Shin said with his notorious smile. "I am curious to know what breakthroughs you have acquired over these years." Shu continued to cross his hands with indifference as he examined the two boys.

"I have two questions. What precautions should be taken to ensure the villages safety? And what sort of abilities will unfold once we find this balance?" Aiko asked curiously.

"The best way to protect the villages from the unknowns of the spirit is to keep our actions silent. As shinobi we should always work in the shadows and this matter is no different. Our enemies have eyes and ear all over and they will stop at nothing to reach their goals. Troublesome youkai are the least of our problems; there are spiritual forces who side neither with light or the dark. We must always be weary but eventually, we will train others as you will be but only those who seek knowledge and not power."

"You start your training now." Shu said silencing Shin. "Whether or not you survive your first lesson is really up to you."

He walked toward the boys stopping at the center. He raised his hands and gripped his hand as if clutching an invisible ball. The air begin to feel tense as blue electricity cracked the air. The blue light jumped between his fingers like little fairies. Slowly but surely the blue electricity turned into a ball if bright white light that could blind anyone who stared. The ball of blue energy grew twice as large expanding beyond his waist then splitting into two as he spread his hands apart.

"This is 90% spiritual energy with 10% physical energy. Spiritual energy can not be seen by those untrained in the spiritual arts so this is for your benefit. You will absorb each ball into your being but be warned that what you will feel is worse than any pain imaginable" Shu said.

"Your master tried to convince against it considering there is a great likelihood that you will not survive." He continued as he glanced back the man. Shin held grim looked on his face worried as to what would happen. "If you are as strong as he says you are then he has nothing to worry about it. The process will last a couple of hours so you better pull up your panties."

[OOC: Scribing Heaven Seal; You can rp absorbing the energy and I think I have to call someone to see if it is successful]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Prodigy Brothers said:

Rp said:
The best way to protect the villages from the unknowns of the spirit is to keep our actions silent. As shinobi we should always work in the shadows and this matter is no different. Our enemies have eyes and ear all over and they will stop at nothing to reach their goals. Troublesome youkai are the least of our problems; there are spiritual forces who side neither with light or the dark. We must always be weary but eventually, we will train others as you will be but only those who seek knowledge and not power."

Listening to shin, the brothers nodded as they completely understood. As always, the shadows would be their field of operations. The brothers had grown tremendously, but their growth had yet to be judged. Only time would tell as their training was about to commence.

"You start your training now."

"Whether or not you survive your first lesson is really up to you."

Looking at Shu, Junko stared at him bluntly. Something just wasn't right about the old timer. His demeanor reminded him of... Well.. A grandpa. Age would be the explanation for his impatience and grumpiness.

He stepped forward and put his hands together. Suddenly, he began accumulating a large quantity of energy that flowed perfectly in synchronization."This reminds me of the power of Mazokus positive energy in the blade I stored part of his entity in." Junko thought as the energy orb grew in size.

"This is 90% spiritual energy with 10% physical energy. Spiritual energy can not be seen by those untrained in the spiritual arts so this is for your benefit. You will absorb each ball into your being but be warned that what you will feel is worse than any pain imaginable"

Reading the energy, the brothers couldn't pick up much. The energy was powerful, yet it felt so light. The fact that Shu could control it without channeling it through another source like Junko needed, meant his level of spirit control was off the charts.

"We have the physical attributes and the chakra control, but we lack spiritual energy power and control." Aiko said coming to an conclusion. It just made sense. More than likely, if Daisuke wouldn't have stored Mazoku into Junko, he wouldn't be able to see a damn thing. As for Aiko, well, he had an awesome teacher.

"If you are as strong as he says you are then he has nothing to worry about it. The process will last a couple of hours so you better pull up your panties."

Reaching out, the two brothers grabbed their orb that was split for them. Bringing it closer to their chest, the orbs slowly began decreasing in size as the energy began fuse the the prodigy brothers. It was a simple process it seemed. So simple, it honestly made Junko curious to why Shu was making such a big fuss with the "you'll probably die."

"Sooo... What's nex..." Junko said, but stopped mid sentence as his entire body seemed to lock up. He could barely move as his body began to tremble. Moving his hands to his chest, he clenched at his clothing as he dropped to his knees. His heart rate accelerated as his eyes opened eyes wider. His body temperature increased tremendously as sweat began to accumulate and trickle. "Ugh.." Junko groaned painfully as blood poured from his mouth.

Meanwhile, Aiko was enduring the same fate if not worse. His vision soon blurred as he fell. Landing on his back, a huge thud could be heard as the wind was knocked out of his lungs. Clenching the area over his heart, Aiko held his eyes shut tightly.

flashbacks of two similar pains flipped through Junko's mind. He had received two curse seals before, but this particular pain was a completely different caliber. Shaking his head, Junko hacked more blood as he looked at his brother who had a mouth full of blood as he Laid on his back. "B... Brother... Turn to your side.." Junko said frantically as he helped him turn a little. His brother never experienced such pain like this and Junko himself wasn't completely a master at being able to take the feeling of your insides being scorched.

All the brothers could do... Was yell as their bodies endured torment along with their very spirit itself.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

tumblr_n0upidFoAG1rzkxhio3_250.gif

Mft
WC: 725

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young men were eager to get started as they held the glowing orbs toward their chests. The orbs began to dissipate into their bodies like a dying candle as they absorbed. They thought the lesson was over as they did not feel the subscribed pain that Shu had mentioned, but they were very wrong as the power within them would be deadly and pernicious. They cried in pain as their heavy bodies fell toward the ground like hard rocks. Their blood exploding from their bodies like a water gushing out of a broken dame. They tried to subside the pain as Junko suggested that Aiko rest on his side but to no avail all they could scream in pain. Underneath Shin's pristine glasses, his countenance was filled with greater pain and grief than the children drenched in pain.

"My god. What have I done." Shin muttered to himself as he walked over to the boys. "I can't let this to continue further." His hands hovered over their bodies as he began to pull the blue balls of energy from their bodies.

"What the f*** are you doing?" Shu said. Shin felt his right armed being grabbed stopping him from absorbing the energy. It was not like Shin to loose focus but he didn't realize how quickly Shu responded as the opposing figure stopping Shin.

"You know very well they need to endure this. You cannot baby them forever." Shu said as he let go of his restraint.

Shu sighed. If they did die it would not be for nothing. They could still grow in the afterlife instead wasting their mortals lives trying to scrap what little understanding they had. Of course it would be imprudent for the old man to judge these little ones, perhaps it would be a waste to throw away their potential now.

"Should they not decide their own fates? Did you not say to me these two were promising and now you are backing out?" Shu responded.

Shin glanced at the masked man then back to the boys. The boys were over their heads but they needed this to grow and he knew they were capable, but perhaps his love for his students and his people blinded him with the obvious limitation. What if Shin was wrong? They were still very young.

"Junko and Aiko. I don't want you to die but you must decide your own fate, I know you are capable" Shin remarked as he stood up to his feet.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Prodigy Brothers said:

Rp said:
The pain was excruciating as every pain receptor of their body was pulsing, sending off shockwaves of agony through every part of their body. Coughing blood, the men crawled and rolled as they trembled with their eyes shut as tight as possible.

Soon, the brothers could feel someone hovering over them, beginning to slowly relieve them of their suffering. Shaking, Aiko opened an eye, only to see his sensei coming to their rescue. A part of him wanted to say thank you, but upon glancing at his brother, something changed.

"What the f*** are you doing?"

"You know very well they need to endure this. You cannot baby them forever."

"I..... a..agre..ee .... Sen..sei" Aiko said as he slowly stood. It was obvious that despite their growth, shin still seen the two as babies. Could you blame him though? The prodigy brothers were wallowing in the dirt and screaming to the top of their lungs in pain like two school girls.

"Junko and Aiko. I don't want you to die but you must decide your own fate, I know you are capable"

"Bro...ther... Get... up." Aiko grunted as he looked at Junko intensely. Images of his brother flash through Aiko's mind. The moments he protected him, encouraged him, and snapped him to reality. Most importantly, how far they've come from what they were. Now, it was time to snap Junko to reality.

"Ugh... Rintaro, Yutaro, Yoshi, Akane, Karin, Takeo, Kahako-san, Saito-sama, Daisuke-sama, Shin-sama, and our home. Kumogakure. We do this for those things."

".......Shut... Up..I ....know!" Junko muttered as he slowly began to stand. "As Tsuyoshi's, we work hard and we have things to protect. We've come too far to die. We shall not be brought to our knees again." Junko said as his rinnegan pulsed, eluding a dark purple and black energy.

Blood gushed from the brothers bodies as they pushed themselves. Their legs trembled as they stood staring at shin and shu.

*pant*...*pant*....*pant*..*pant*

"We ... Must.. Make this our own energy." Junko said thinking.

".... Yes. We must.... Fo..cus." Aiko said as he nodded to Junko.

Placing their hands together, the brothers formed base hand-signs with their weak limbs. Allowing the pain to increase beyond imagination instead of fighting it, the brothers focused on embracing the energy to once again form balance within themselves.

6nt9p2.png

Mft
WC: 383

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two boys gathered their strengths as they made every effort to rise to their feet. They ossified themselves as they stood like rigid statues in front of their masters remembering why they were here. This was not about gaining new abilities but coming to terms with themselves. Throughout their lives as shinobi, the boys dictated what path they would follow as they commanded every training sessions and every ability but now this was all going to change. They had to understand that if they wished to grow they could not fight against the obstacles that came before them, instead of avoiding the problems that faced them they had to learn to embrace them. This was the only way for them to truly understand the spiritual world. It was less about strength and more about balance and understanding.

Shu nodded his head acknowledging that the boys were beginning to understand. "Good. Good. Keep that up for the new hour. Balance your mind and body and you should all be on your way. For the time being I will mediate and observer your vitals. You got this far so don't die on me." Shu sat down in a humbled position as his legs crossed.

"I will also be watching. Keep going, my sons." Shin said as he sat down on a tree stump observing them pensively.

[RP awakening your spiritual power. You should be completely drained afterwards very much like Yusuke when he absorbed Genkai's powers. We should be done after the next round of posting]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Prodigy Brothers said:

Rp said:
"Good. Good. Keep that up for the new hour. Balance your mind and body and you should all be on your way. For the time being I will mediate and observer your vitals. You got this far so don't die on me."

Little did Shu know, all his words were practically tuned out except one phrase. "Balance your mind and body." it lingered and was the brothers only thought as the words constantly echoed off the walls inside their minds. Meanwhile, their bodies were being destroyed by the second as pain was at an all time high. It sucked that they had to endure and bond with the pain to complete this task. It was treacherously uncomfortable, but being uncomfortable was the key to growth on this fine day.

Mental images began to replay for the brothers. All moments in which they struggled. They could see themselves trembling under one blanket as they scavenged for warmth on the deadly streets of kumogakure. They could see themselves training with their masters, going blow for blow with a zero chance of winning. They could see themselves on missions together, back to back as they fought against dozens with an unlikely chance of winning. Lastly, they saw themselves beaten and battered on the verge of death.

The thoughts were uncomfortable, just like the predicaments themselves. Yet, the brothers smirked as they thought of the results of those uncomfortable times. The cold made them learn how to make fire, the sparring matches taught them combat, being out numbered taught them how to push beyond limits, and being on the verge of death taught them how to survive. Despite not liking those times at the moment. Being uncomfortable brought them one thing. Growth.

Making the realization, the brothers embraced their current situation even more. Their minds cleared, letting go all the negatives, including the pain. The brothers bodies numbed as energy illuminated around the brothers frames.

Junko's energy began to slowly flow, dancing like a flame that was intensifying due to winds. The dark aura became lighter as it turned to a purple flame that burned intensely, but held no heat.

latest

Meanwhile, Aiko was making a breakthrough of his own as his body bursted into white flames of the same entity of Junkos.

toshiro.gif

Just as things seemed to get interesting, things immediately died down as the flames dispersed and The brothers fell back. Panting like dogs, the brothers felt no pain until their bodies hit the ground. Upon contact, a shockwave of pain was sent through the brothers causing them to pass out to immediately fade. Although not to the afterlife, but to a much needed rest. They didn't quite understand what just happen, but hopefully they completed what the hell they had to.

X_FLti.gif

Mft
WC: 461

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The scene began to change as the two boys no longer stood as frighten children but men who endured. They shut of all distractions as that absorbed the pain like water to a dry sponge. Shu couldn't help but smile that was hidden underneath the dark ANBU mask. Shin could feel it to as he could see chakra energy in their bodies beginning to mix with the spiritual energy. They were both worried in their own ways if the boys would survive their training but their tenacity pulled through.

The two boys collapse in unison as they gave way to a lethargic slumber.

"Well they were not a disappointment after all." Shu said as he rose to his feet.

"They are my students. Did you expect less." Shin remarked.

"Yes". Shu retorted with a jocular tone.

Shin looked toward Shu with slight annoyance. "Summon me when you need me. Also, who might the current raikage be?"

"Akira Saito and don't get any ideas. You cannot see him".

"I am well aware of our contract Shu but for him to come out of retirement is certainly unprecedented." Shin said as coerced his cheek.

"I will find out for you. I am not really concern with the politics in Kumogakure but it can be problem for us if we don't take care." Shu said.

"I do not disagree. Get as much Intel about the village as you can I will do my best to aide you." Shin said.

"Yes and there is another student, chunnin in fact, that may be of interest to our cause given her current knowledge of the spiritual arts. I just need to examine her more." Shu said.

"Very well until we meet again, Shu-san" Shin said.

Despite his old age, Shu began to lift the two boys unto his broad shoulders as he lifted off into the trees leaving Shin alone in silence for a fee moents before the old raikage disappeared in a puff of smoke.

[Leaving thread with Junko and Aiko]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back