Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Probably His Last chance [Requesting Entry]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
One Week later:

Since he was told to wait a week because the gates were closed, he hung around the outer village for a little bit looking around for the guy whom he wasn't successful in finding. The last guy he met at the gates wasn't by no means helpful in finding the guy he was trying to hunt nor did he tell where the the guy was, so deciding to head back to the gates he hoped that he would meet someone different that could actually be helpful in catching the man. Since that week he was pretty much shooed away, he was hanging around inside of a cave inside the spine of the world by choice to have a little chat with his Youkai creatures about regaining his demonic ancestry back and about other…. options in gaining power. But as of right now Maru was considered with finding out if this guy he was looking for was dead or alive.

As Maru approach the gates he decided to take on a different attitude since his last visit left him a bit bitter, he needed to be well mannered and try to get into the village legally so he wouldn't have his face on one of these wanted posters. After all he was trying to get money plus look for some kind of redemption.. It seems like a long shot, and it was quite possible that he can't make much of a difference as a mercenary and would have to actually do thinks the illegal way which would probably make him go from a mercenary without a village to a actual missing nin. Needless to say if he actually acted like a missing nin he'll probably need a lot of hearts in order to keep himself alive but he hoped that it wouldn't come to that. That holiday that the masked man said should be over so he decided one more kind knock ought to do it… probably.

[Requesting Entry. >->]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sighing, Umashi walked out to greet Maru once more. As promised, Maru had returned a week later and once again Umashi was the only person on duty to greet him. Dressed in the typical ANBU garb that hid his features and face, Umashi once again went to his note pad and scribbled out a note as he walked towards the mercenary. What the guy could possibly come up with this time would be anyones guess but if Umashi was a betting man then he could guess that Maru wanted inside the village so that he could get money. Unfortunately for him, there were far too many bad things that could go wrong that Umashi figured would happen. That and Umashi didn't really want Konohagakure breathing down Kumogakure's neck. The Alliance that they had forged had shown few cracks over the years and knowingly allowing Maru in the village would threaten to ruin all of the good things that they had built. Thankfully Umashi was prepared for Maru this time. Flashing the note at the man, Umashi waited for a response.

~Name, identification . . . you know the drill.~

OOC: Topic entered.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
L60Ed2y.jpg

As Maru approached the gates, greeted by the same guy who he met around here the first time around that telling him to come back due to some holiday in which he doubted was real. But regardless he strolled up to the man who began writing on his notepad which asked for the one thing that he didn't have…. A passport or papers.. Of course when he saw that, Maru brought his hand up to rub the back of his head knowing that he didn't have papers on him. “Well my name is Dokuso Maru but if you actually want papers I believe I already told you last time that I was a mercenary, so I don't belong to any village as of now.” He shrugged, placing both of his hands in his pockets. Of course he couldn't provide anything since he was no longer a citizen to any village but he figured he probably wouldn't be sticking around long anyway so he might as well give a good enough attempt at trying to sell himself. He decided to simply leave it at that since he probably wouldn't be interested in hearing a long explanation on why did he come here without papers. If he was who he thought, then he already knew that he was banished from leaf unable to return.

“So what happens now?”

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In all the time that Umashi had known Maru, there was one thing that he could always count on the guy for being, and that was honest. Almost proudly declaring his name out loud, Umashi cocked his head to the side as if to question just who the mercenary was. Scribbling down another note, he flashed it towards Maru and then pocketed his writing utensil as he pulled out a scroll and let it roll open as he held it for Maru to see.

~Maru . . . as in the guy on the wanted poster?~

Wanted Poster said:
Dokuso Maru
~The Prince of Pranksters~

- Mistakenly the feller of the late Nidaime Hokage Umashiashikabihikoji (at the Battle of Skyfall).
- Accidentally the slayer of the late Sandaime Hokage Yomi (at the Skirmish of Shin Yoko).

- The darkest flame born of the Fire Country!
- The night terror of the Tea Country!
- The wild beast of the Wind Country!
- The enigmatic enemy of the Earth Country!
- The lethal striker of the Lightning Country!
- The winsome wanderer of the Water Country!
- The misunderstood malcontent of the Moon Country!

- He is known as a cunning conundrum of a character, a living weapon that should always be considered armed and dangerous!​

Bounty: 555 Trillion Yen
</STRIKE>
A.K.A. something akin to the combined GDP of at least two major NPC countries and then some . . . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<i>
</i>
***Preferably wanted alive by <STRIKE>practically "everyone" for torture n' stuff . . .***<i></i>​

Made of his own accord, Umashi had painstakingly made sure that it looked as legit as it could possibly be. He even went so far as to have it first presented first in Fuego, the national language of the Fire Country and then he'd gone through the trouble of having a skilled copyist print it in all of the other known languages beneath. It was a pretty good poster if Umashi could say so himself. He'd also made sure to paint Maru's "good side" with just the right about of detail and implied lighting. If Umashi had to say so himself, he had a bright future in proposal writing waiting for him at the end of his working years.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru jerked his head I'm surprise after reading the note, he didn't even know that there were a wanted poster of him around. “What wanted poster?” he said as if he didn't believe what the man was saying, but when the man went for a scroll to show him the wanted poster Maru's mouth dropped open and his eyes nearly bulged out of his skull from what he saw;
Wanted Poster said:
Dokuso Maru
~The Prince of Pranksters~

- Mistakenly the feller of the late Nidaime Hokage Umashiashikabihikoji (at the Battle of Skyfall).
- Accidentally the slayer of the late Sandaime Hokage Yomi (at the Skirmish of Shin Yoko).

- The darkest flame born of the Fire Country!
- The night terror of the Tea Country!
- The wild beast of the Wind Country!
- The enigmatic enemy of the Earth Country!
- The lethal striker of the Lightning Country!
- The winsome wanderer of the Water Country!
- The misunderstood malcontent of the Moon Country!

- He is known as a cunning conundrum of a character, a living weapon that should always be considered armed and dangerous!​

Bounty: 555 Trillion Yen
</STRIKE>
A.K.A. something akin to the combined GDP of at least two major NPC countries and then some . . . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<i>
</i>
</B>***Preferably wanted alive by <STRIKE>practically "everyone" for torture n' stuff . . .***<i></i>​

Q0Q4gWf.jpg

<B>“5- 555 trillion Yen?” He repeated, pointing at the paper which had a pretty good picture of himself slicking his hair back. Well the title of Prince Of The Prankster's was something that he could own up to, that and the darkest flame born in the land of fire. But the crimes of taking out two kage were pretty serious, that and the 555 trillion yen was enough motivation to turn even criminals against him.. “Yeaaaaaah that IS me but you see… What had happened was that fire country made a huge mistake when making this. I mean common how can I accidentally slay someone or even kill a kage? Hell some hawtie that I met in tea country said that she knew where Yomi was, not to mention the other guy I lost to back in tea.” He gave a slight shrug, looking around to make sure that there weren't anyone around. It looked legit, Maru didn't deny that much but some of those crimes he hasn't even done but of course this man probably didn't know that.

“As you can see, that poster is a HUGE misunderstanding but complements to the artist for getting my good side and picking a pretty good title. I'm sure you know that already, common, does this face look like a person who could even accidentally slay a Kage?” He made the most innocent looking face he could, hoping that the man would buy it….

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shrugging, Umashi for once felt sorry for Maru. All in all, he was definitely a trouble maker but ultimately he was harmless . . . or about as harmless as a careless shinobi could be. Putting the wanted poster up under his armpit, Umashi took out his writing tool and began to scribble some more things on his note pad. Writing furiously, it might have seemed like an awkward moment to Maru as the wind kicked up a bit and a light dusting of snow began to freshly fall but Umashi took breaks to pause in between his writing as if thinking long and hard on what he wanted to say. When it was finally finished, he presented the palm sized note pad to the guy.

~Uhhh, while it doesn't happen all the time . . . Kage can be killed. Usually it's at the hands of power hungry Nuke-nin.

Surely you've heard of the dastardly death dealing duo of Uchiha Takeshi and his cohort Maki, no?

The sinister slaying of Saint Hayata Shin . . . a Raikage assassinated in his prime?

[Page Flip]

Yeah bro, sorry. We don't want any beef with Konoha and their Hokage, Lady Mikasa. Besides, the last time that I trusted a Mercenary, I lost an eye.

Honestly though, I must say that you're by far the most persistent Kage Killer that I've ever met. Pretty charming too, in your own way.

Because I like you so much, I can totally break protocol and point you in the right direction of a good Inn with great food and a warm bed.

What say you?~

Umashi could be humorous and while it probably wasn't the nicest thing, throwing an exaggerated jab at Takeshi and Maki brought him a gleeful joy. Fortunately he didn't have to worry about his joke getting too far, because they were probably on their way to hunt and kill Maru. In a manner of speaking, Umashi didn't want to get involved. With how Yuuto had treated Takeshi way back when, there was probably a part of him that was itching to deal out some brutality to the nearest bloke that he justify beating up.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This time, the man was writing something longer than the usual and writing pretty aggressively to as leaving the young mercenary in suspense. Maru had a sense that he would either have to fight to get away in one piece or would be turned away and possess banned from entry. But the man didn't really show any sign of bloodlust or anything so maybe he could possibly weasel his way out of this situation in one piece. He knew himself that he wasn't able to kill a kage at least on his own, they were pretty heavily guarded by people willing to die for them, a lot more experienced in battle, killing one might be believable but killing two? He would have to be on the run and steal millions of hearts if he wanted to survive if he got lucky as to kill two kage. The young mercenary trying to get a glance at what the man was probably writing, but by the time he looked he was already presented with the note;

~Uhhh, while it doesn't happen all the time . . . Kage can be killed. Usually it's at the hands of power hungry Nuke-nin.

Surely you've heard of the dastardly death dealing duo of Uchiha Takeshi and his cohort Maki, no?

The sinister slaying of Saint Hayata Shin . . . a Raikage assassinated in his prime?~

[Page Flip]

~Yeah bro, sorry. We don't want any beef with Konoha and their Hokage, Lady Mikasa. Besides, the last time that I trusted a Mercenary, I lost an eye.
Honestly though, I must say that you're by far the most persistent Kage Killer that I've ever met. Pretty charming too, in your own way.

Because I like you so much, I can totally break protocol and point you in the right direction of a good Inn with great food and a warm bed.

What say you?~

After reading this Maru was a bit confused, and a little shocked say the least but it looked like that he might have a chance at getting in. He probably convinced him that he wasn't as dangerous as most rogues who would attempt to enter would be, he didn't question it he simply nodded. “I say count me in, it'll be nice to get to see a warm bed again.“ Maru said. He doubted the the hokage and their goons would try to catch him, he haven't done anything worth hunting him besides being annoying. Plus he doubted they would even have him as their top priority so he felt confident he was safe.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding, it seemed like Maru kinda got the point. Scribbling down some notes on his notepad, Umashi presented it to Maru for him to read and hopefully understand.

~Great!

221B Baker Street

It's just right over yonder of the mountain and if you make a right at the partially melted glacier then you won't miss it.

Tell the Innkeeper Mrs. Holomusa that I said hello!

Oh and I won't tell any Leafies looking for you where you went. You're alright with me!~

With the words written, Umashi would also slip Maru some money and attempt to back away back towards the gates. Hopefully Maru would be alright, all in all he probably shouldn't have been in this predicament in the first place but what was most definitely an issue to be had with the leadership of Konohagakure rather than with him. Heck, by all accounts he was halfway to Kage. Umashi had been a rogue in his early years and Takeshi was a former missing ninja himself. The sky was the limit and if his cards were played just right, Maru would one day be among the greats of his generation.

OOC: Topic left unless stopped?

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
No sooner had Umashi actually backed his way all the way to the gates, he was promptly smacked over the head for being a bad recruit.

"You're arse is on the chopping block, ya scrub! Our Hyuuga saw those forged papers from a mile away! Get back out there and protect the damn Alliance! No Leaf or Cloud Nukes in, out or allowed to pass! Kumo is Protect, Attack and making hella good Snacks! You're sleeping in the freezer tonight if he's not apprehended!"

If Umashi's face had been seen even his earthy skin would have blushed. That and he would have given the guy a deathly stare the likes of which would have frozen over even Sunagakure. Apparently this blockhead of an ANBU Captain clearly thought that Umashi was some sort of pushover, and that he was completely and totally incompetant. For a moment Umashi thought about showing him just how much of a scrub he could be. In fact, if he was the bragging sort, he'd reveal that he was more than just a scrub, as a former Hokage, he was the Lord of Scrubs, the Scrub Lord! Keeping his banter mentally and especially to himself, Umashi didn't want a scene and definitely didn't wan't to reveal his actual identity. It was most definitely above his current overlords pay grade. Walking back up to Maru, Umashi rolled up the faux wanted poster and sheathed it like a sword at his side. Scribbling down his current predicament he flashed it at Maru as he caught back up to the guy . . . who strangely hadn't moved.

~Sooooooooo, my boss said that I can't just let you go. Can we just slap each other around and then I drop kick you off the mountain or something? That'll make it more believable that I simply let you go since "nobody could possibly survive that"

. . . Right?!?~

OOC: Topic Entered

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru was about to walk off, but then he was stopped from leaving and he looked back to see the man again beginning to write something. He quickly pocketed the money the man gave, then read what the man has to say only this time it was different;

~Sooooooooo, my boss said that I can't just let you go. Can we just slap each other around and then I drop kick you off the mountain or something? That'll make it more believable that I simply let you go since "nobody could possibly survive that". . . Right?!?~

Maru narrowed his eyes at the note, don't get him wrong if he was to get kicked off a mountain he would survive since he did break his neck on the way to lighting country. But he wasn't interested since he did nothing wrong. So maybe he could use his favorite method of negotiation, it might not get him in the village but he wasn't about to keep playing nice guy forever. It was time to show the man what it was. “Well on another occasion I would agree to a little slapstick and falling off a mountains, BUT to make the experience seem real how about I pull a weapons out on you since hand to hand isn't really my thing.” He said withdrawing a pistol from his pocket, then he backed up to aim his weapons right between the man's eyes with his red gloved finger on the trigger.

qSKFJ7S.jpg

“You know don't know why I haven't seen people using firearms a lot more. May not be shinobi but what the hell. They already see me as a villain so might as well start acting like it.”He said, a cocky grin on his face with his gun trained on the man.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As soon as Maru started to talk, Umashi rolled his eyes due to the typical villain monologue. Instinctively raising his hands when a gun was finally pulled on him, Umashi dropped what was in his hands and started to back away slowly. In a strangely meta way, this was playing out like some terribly written trope on the explotation of a certain oppressed group of people. Here, Umashi was just doing his job, going about his business and a gun was pulled on him? What happened to the days of fighting on even ground?

Was there even an even ground when it came to shinobi? Did Maru really think that a gun was going to garner him any points? Guns were fast. With just the pull of a trigger a life could be lost and then there was the old adage, "Don't pull the thang out, unless you plan to bang". Hopefully Maru planned on being a true gangster and backing up his thuggish ruggish ways, because Umashi had little choice but to act. Noticing the notepad lying in the snow, Umashi glanced down at it as the pages began to flutter in the wind. Doodles, work notes and names of nice restaurants to take Yomi flashed by quickly before there was one particularly odd doodle from his new ANBU buddy Mikiri.

E6mXAT7.png

[Calling Bmod]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_nt5ah8u6DN1t89rpeo2_500.gif

Welcome to a Moderated Battle!
I will be your B-Mod -- Tenkawa Kaori!​

I will be asking for the following:
+ Username
+ OOC Rank
+ Character Level
+ Custom Class
+ Stats (Tai, Nin, Gen, Stam, Agi, CC -- Order isn't important)
+ Bloodline/Core Ability (Provide a Link)
+ Kinjutsu (if applicable) (Provide a link)
+ Abilities (Link every ability)
+ Inventory (Link every item)
+ Pouch Types (You can fill in what goes in there (of that type) later on)
+ Weapons (if applicable)
+ Branch (Main/Medic/ANBU)
+ Jutsu List (Link EVERY Jutsu)
+ Contract Summon (if applicable)
+ Bodies (Dependent on Kinjutsu) -- I'll need all their information too
+ Cursed Seals (if applicable)
+ Strategist Slots (if applicable)
+ Nin/Gen Majors/Minors
+ Anything else I missed but you feel would be needed in the fight.

Afterwards, in a separate PM, send me your actions. I do have some ground rules though ::
+ Link EVERYTHING you do (besides basic strikes anyway) to what you are doing in EVERY post you send to me. If you are doing a jutsu, I want a link to that jutsu. If it's from a bloodline, link to the bloodline, etc.
+ As with above, if you are using something from a particular augment, link that. If you are using something from your bloodline/core ability/kinjutsu, link to that table. If you are using something from a particular ability, link to the particular ability!
+ When doing calculations, don't calculate damage or CP. I'll do that myself.
+ Place the AP of your jutsu in your actions (makes things easier for me)
+ If there are anything that might modify your actions -- such as if you have +25% ninjutsu damage and you're doing a ninjutsu, stating it there will help me remember those buffs.
+ Make your actions clear and concise -- a wall of text makes it hard to read your actions even if you are comboing.
+ Keep your conditionals in mind. Only things you'd know IC can be used as conditionals.
+ You have exactly 48 hours to submit an RP and send actions. Failure to do this will result in being placed in Defensive Mode and doing nothing else. (other than smart actions)
+ Do not harass me on any medium about the battle. If I made a mistake (or a few) send me a PM (be courteous) and I'll go and fix it.
+ Label all round actions by the round they are for. so Round 1 actions -- Label the PM "Round 1 Actions"
By approving this mod, you agree to follow the stated rules above.

Good luck to the competitors and FIGHT ON!

NOTE: First round will take a little while to put up due to having to compile all numbers together and all that -- so be patient with round 1.
@Maru: I need Lighting and Cover Conditions from you since you started the thread.

REMEMBER THAT DEATH IS NOW ENABLED! Use it at your own discretion.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
BObWfQy.jpg

It looks like the man was about to put up his hands and surrender, when Maru had the gun on him he couldn't help but to smirk at the mans surrender. That was until he put his hands down, it almost looked as if things were about to get serious.. especially since the man threw his notepad down. Guess the man wanted to fight his way out. “Seems like big bad mute over here wants to get down to business, for your sake I hoped you trained to be bulletproof. If not…” he went into his other pocket and pulled out another pistol to train both guns at the man holding them both sideways which was a common way gunmen held their guns. “Let's just say we are going to see how many gunshots would it take for you to go down, hope you keep count because I'm not giving you a fair fight."

With that the gunman smirked, honestly he didn't know why he didn't trade in his puppets for a loaded gun sooner. They are much more intimidating, probably because they can kill people quick and cause a lot of damage. But Maru was also packing special bullets he custom made for this occasion, not to mention the duel weapon in his hands had certain seals and abilities that only an experienced weapons specialist could create. And from being a human puppet, he knew what it was to actually BE a weapon. If he won, he might have to consider raising the price for his services if the man was strong enough. Who wouldn't pay a guy who can actually use projectiles effectively? Especially if he is hunting high ranking criminals as well…. If the man was smart he'd be attacking him.

“Oh– and I'm taking whatever you have in your pockets too, you know. Typical Mr. Robber Man stuff. I would say draw but looks like you aren't strapped. So I'll just get to shootin'"

[Actions Sent]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This had to be a terrible joke as far as Umashi was concerned. If he was bullet proof then now would definitely be the time to show it. Of course if he was bullet proof then there would no doubt be a number of police folk who would have a bone to pick with him. Either that or Umashi was just thinking waaaaaaaay too much on something that was effectively a non issue. Having both trained Maru in the way of advanced puppet techniques and effectively changed his alignment from dark to something more spiritually in the middle, Umashi had a good idea about what kind of fighter Maru would be. For a fact, this would be a battle more about if Dr. Frankenstein could defeat his own monster and Umashi wasn't exactly confident in that either. He was best when able to stand in the back and fire off attacks. That or healing . . . Heck, why was he even in the ANBU corps in the first place? He wasn't cut out for this! Was he having a panic attack? He really didn't know, but his thoughts were racing a mile a minute as the saying went. This was bad, this was really bad, but not as bad as Maru. No, Maru was bad bad, like terri-bad. Seemingly frozen in fear, he stood silent as Maru stuck him up.

OOC: Actions Sent

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
e6d49e5894a2bea38d060b48721cd8ca.jpg
Table Title
TimeAttackerRollActionDefenderRollResultDamage
00.00sMaru--Activates DuelistUmashi------
00.00sMaru--Quickdraw: Joy and Sorrow--------
00.00sUmashi--Sends a jutsu into the future--------
00.00sUmashi--Initiative: Equips Wanted Poster--------
00.00sUmashi--Hidden ActionMaru--Autohit: 67[lb][/lb]
Autododge: 7[lb][/lb]
Maru Autododged the attack
--
00.00sUmashi--Quickswitch to Limitless Kusanagi----Combos into next move!--
00.00sUmashi26Combo! GrappleMaru24Autohit: 30[lb][/lb]
Autododge: 35[lb][/lb]
Maru is grappled/bound
--
00.00sUmashi--Unbound Loyalty! Reflexively summons Akakame--------
01.00sUmashi--Activates Sage Mode!--------
01.50sMaru91Maru attempts to escape the bind----Failed--
02.00sAkashi--Swift SpinMaru--Due to bind, Maru is auto-hit![lb][/lb]
Maru is broken out of bind!
85+85+85 = 255 dmg
02.50sMaru--Activates a Stolen Heart--------
03.00sAkashi--Equips Metalhead--------
04.25sUmashi--Shadow DimensionUmashi[lb][/lb]Maru[lb][/lb]Akakame[lb][/lb]Spectators--Everyone is trapped within a Shadow Dimension--
04.25sUmashi--Hidden ActionMaru--Autohit: 68[lb][/lb]
Autododge: 2[lb][/lb]
Maru autododged the attack
--
04.50sAkashi36Basic StrikeMaru41MISS0
04.75sMaru51[lb][/lb]
Destruction Power ShotUmashi38[lb][/lb]
Autododge: 64 - Fail[lb][/lb]
CRITICAL HIT[lb][/lb]
Sneak Attack Chance: 81 -- Fail[lb][/lb]
Secondary Strike: Miss[lb][/lb]
Maru Gains: +1190 CP[lb][/lb]
Maru Gains: +1190 HP[lb][/lb]
Destructive Power Shot Suppression: 37 -- Umashi Suppressed[lb][/lb]
Weapon Suppression: 10 -- Umashi Suppressed
CRIT: 11859 dmg![lb][/lb]
Secondary: 0 dmg!
05.75sMaru38Critical ExposureUmashi40Autododge: 62[lb][/lb]
MISS
--
06.00sAkashi35Basic StrikeMaru3475% Partial[lb][/lb]
Still capable of inflicting status![lb][/lb]
Bleeding: 1 -- Maru is now Rank 1 Bleeding
101 Damage!
07.50sAkashi27Basic StrikeMaru2750% Partial[lb][/lb]
Still capable of inflicting status![lb][/lb]
Bleeding: 96 -- Fail
68 dmg!
08.00sMaru55[lb][/lb]
Voltaic ShotUmashi30[lb][/lb]
Autododge: 47 -- Fail[lb][/lb]
HIT![lb][/lb]
Secondary Attack: HIT![lb][/lb]
Voltaic Shot Suppression: 13 -- Umashi suppressed for 1 AP[lb][/lb]
Weapon Suppression not counted due to reaching Suppression time limit[lb][/lb]
Maru Gains: +512 CP[lb][/lb]
Maru Gains: +512 HP[lb][/lb]
4934 dmg![lb][/lb]
Secondary Attack: 493 dmg!!

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

B-Mod Notes:
@Maru: Some of your actions couldn't be finished due to running out of time.
@All: if there are any problems with this round, let me know before the next round.
Remember: You all have 48 hours to post and submit actions. I -WILL- be rigid with the Rules of Engagement unless it is agreed upon by both parties that extra time is needed due to IRL.
@All: Mistook the augment on one of Umashi's weapons. Added some autododges to attacks against Umashi and it didn't change anything in the mod.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The first attack that the man made again him missed, somehow becoming bounded Maru attempted to wiggle free but he failed. “Damnnit.” He cursed as the masked man began to summon his creatures, the stench of holy chakra lingering in the air it become clear that this man was an Sage. Similar to Suyashi and that old hokage he fought in tea, now he was more motivated than ever to win against the man, due to the fact that the last fight with a arch sage made him spiritual by blending holy chakra with his cursed chakra. He couldn't afford to lose. Maru being attacked by one of the man's summons, he broke free from the binds then aimed both pistols at the man. “Eat lead, old man!” He shouted.

PQo0wGj.gif

Maru began to fire one of his handguns at the man, using one of his most deadly technique of using a single shot with utmost precision and strength with nearly no downsides. His attack landed a critical blow and Maru charged in to attempt to land another shot but he missed his second shot. Maru not give the man time to recover attempted to use his silver gun to hit a weak spot in an attempt to stun him which failed but Maru immediately used him being close up to fire a barrage of bullets nearly impossible to dodge at the range he was in. And when the man felt these rounds pierce his flesh it sent an electrical charge to poor into the masked man's body, those bullets were made from the electrical chakra of a Santaru which was meant to paralyze while he goes in for the kill. And the beauty of it was that each bullet he used was equipped with a “SNATCH” seal that made it so he could recover chakra AND heal himself for how much damage he caused… A thief down to his attacks. “Heh, know that had to hurt.” Maru said, reloading his pistols. He was bleeding a bit, but no big deal since he could heal himself but he'll have to patch himself up later.

He smirked, looking over to see spectaculars watching this battle one of them being a man he seen on the outer village so he took this time to greet the spectaculars. “Howdy there, I wasn't expecting anyone to be watching. Might you might be wondering who I am.” He chuckled, then placed both hands on his hips, striking a pose for the audience since he enjoyed showing off. “Well might as well yell ya…. I am the watcher in the shades. From the stars I came, to the stars. Alone I shall stand, alone I shall prosper. Out of darkness I bring light, and always in for a glorious fight. My name is Maru, Princess of heart and protector of light! Stealing your wallets and your hearts all day and night!” After introducing himself, he aimed his weapons at the man again a new jump in his step.

blZerRJ.gif

[Actions Sent]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Umashi was quick, so quick in fact that with just thought he tucked something away for use later on down the line. Instead of going for the ultimate offense though, he attempted to smack Maru with a wanted poster and everything else seemed to go downhill from there. Sure he grappled with the guy and even better he managed to get the attention of the Akakame but when Maru managed to seemingly ignore all of that and critically strike him, Umashi crumpled like a wet napkin as his body was flung back into the snow.

He wasn’t bleeding . . . that was good. Had he managed to engage his Sage Mode? He could hardly remember. All he really remembered was the sound of the gun going off and then the taste of the snow. Was it yellow or was he just seeing things? Maybe he was bleeding. People like him weren’t exactly bullet proof and Maru had managed to strike heavily and true, all in one fell blow. He heard the Akakame defending him, that was nice. Maybe he ought to call in other reinforcements as well? This hurt, and Umashi really didn’t like hurting. Medics weren’t meant for the front lines!

As Maru went on his own little tirade, his monologue of sorts, Umashi listened on in relative silence. Managing to feel his fingers, he touched an open palm to the ground and allowed the darkness to overtake them all. He certainly wasn’t out for the count but as long as Maru kept talking and not especially paying attention to him, then he could actually recover both his dignity and his stance. As he climbed to his feet, he managed to catch sight of the Akakame furiously arguing via sign language.

~Woah, is that a Cloud headband? When did he become a freaking Cloud ninja?~</COLOR>

~I don’t know bro, but I ain’t sign up for all of this. Are we sure he didn’t nuke?~​

~He was the Hokage, why would he go missing?~

~True . . . but . . . Wait . . . who’s the new Hokage?~​

~The Uchiha dude . . . didn’t you pay attention when he met with everybody about it?~

~The two of us were getting pizza soooooooooo, no?~​

~I hate you . . .~

~No you don’t!~​

~I was talking to my one buddy Genbu and he said that Uchiha sacrifice their children via burning at the stake in order to gain the Mangekyou. Is it true?~

~No it’s not true . . . lets focus on the objective, ok.~​

~I’m just saying, Uchiha Takeshi the Child Killer has a nice ring to it, no?~​

~Can’t we please get serious!~​

~Yeah, sure . . . I ain’t sign up to support no Cloudie, alliance or not. So . . . Imma bounce until I get some more information about what’s going on.~

~Seriously?!?~​

~Yeah, agreed, I love the guy but I ain’t sign up for this . . . I’m out!~​

~Guys . . . for real? He’s a kinda like our dad, much!~​

~I’m an independent turtle and I don’t need no father . . . deuces!~

~. . . Sorry man, Imma go try and sense into them, don't die in the meantime. BBL~​

Watching in horror, Umashi began to feel dizzy. Was this really happening now of all times? This was indeed the darkest timeline for him. There were only so many tricks up his sleeve at this point. Without fussing at himself anymore, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of headphones attached to a Walkman. He had too many people relying on his talent in order to go down without swinging.
<COLOR color="grey">

OOC: Actions Sent

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
e0feb732e67afd9fdeedae946bd0609c.png
Umashi's Clones​
Clone 1
HP: 4620
CP: 4452
AP: 2.5 Next Round

Clone 2

Clone 3
Round 2
TimeAttackerRollActionDefenderRollResultDamage
BeginningMaru--Healing+Bleeding------Bleeding: -414 HP[lb][/lb]Healing: +828 HP -- Cannot overheal
BeginningMaru--CP Regen------+990 CP
00.00sAkakami--Disappears----No longer on the field--
00.00sUmashi39Shadow Dimension Attacks!Maru34HIT! Spiritual damage taken!Normal Damage: -1350 HP from Maru[lb][/lb]
Spiritual Damage: -1350 HP from Maru
00.00sUmashi37[lb][/lb]47[lb][/lb]45Darkness Falls -- Appears from Maru's ShadowMaru31[lb][/lb]33[lb][/lb]43HIT![lb][/lb]HIT![lb][/lb]Hit![lb][/lb]Sneak Attack: 90 - Fail[lb][/lb]
Maru Autododge: 73 / 68 / 26 -- 3 Fails[lb][/lb]
Bleeding: 3 / 89 / 31 --- Maru is now Rank 2 Bleeding
Normal Damage: 825[lb][/lb]
Spiritual Damage: 825[lb][/lb]
00.00sUmashi--Sends a Jutsu into the future--------
00.00sUmashi40Hidden ActionMaru36Hit! [lb][/lb]
Autododge: 33 -- Fail[lb][/lb]
Called Shot: Hand -- 6 -- Success[lb][/lb]
Maru's Hands are now Sprained
Normal Damage: -143 HP
00.00sMaru--Activates Combat Instinct on Umashi--------
01.50sUmashi18Uses Elemental Clone -- Earth[lb][/lb]
Clone Confusion Check
Maru35Maru is not affected by Clone Confusion--
01.59sMaru--Shadow Dance----Autofail: 65 - Not affected--
03.64sMaru--Terra Firma ShotUmashi--Autofail: 1 - Jutsu Failed--
05.00sUmashi--Summons Kin and Gin Joka--------
05.10sKin--Soul Regalia----Equips self to Umashi--
05.50sUmashi Clone 122Stone BulletMaru38MissNormal Damage: 0
05.50sUmashi Clone 235Stone BulletMaru3550% Partial -- No secondary effects[lb][/lb]
Autododge: 32 -- Fail
Normal Damage: -62 HP
05.50sUmashi Clone 335Stone BulletMaru32Hit![lb][/lb]
Autododge: 85 -- Fail[lb][/lb]
Called Shot Hands: 80 -- Fail
Normal Damage: -123 HP
05.68sMaru--[lb][/lb]
ActionUmashi--[lb][/lb]
Autofail: 51 -- Not affected[lb][/lb]
Autohit![lb][/lb]
Secondary Attack: Hit![lb][/lb]
Roll Crit for autohit: Fail[lb][/lb]
Sneak Attack: 56 - Fail[lb][/lb]
Autohit: 1 -- Attack is Autohit![lb][/lb]
Weapon Suppression: 32 - Fail[lb][/lb]
Skill Suppression: 48 - Fail[lb][/lb]
Maru gains: +485 HP[lb][/lb]
Maru gains: +485 CP[lb][/lb]
Duelist Dropped
Normal Damage: -3112 HP Umashi[lb][/lb]
Normal Damage: -778 HP Kin[lb][/lb]
Secondary Normal Damage: -68 HP Umashi[lb][/lb]
Secondary Normal Damage: -16 HP Kin
06.00sGin--Equips Gold and Silver Rings--------
07.50sGin33[lb][/lb]
Dynamic SlashMaru36[lb][/lb]43MISS[lb][/lb]
HIT![lb][/lb]
Roll Bleeding: 8 -- Maru is Rank 3 Bleeding
Normal Damage: 0[lb][/lb]
Normal Damage: -108 HP[lb][/lb]
Bleeding Damage: -1242 HP
07.73sMaru36[lb][/lb]48Destruction Power ShotUmashi29[lb][/lb]25HIT![lb][/lb]
Secondary Attack: HIT![lb][/lb]
Autofail: 34 -- Not affected[lb][/lb]
Autohit: 86 -- Fail[lb][/lb]
Autododge: 64 -- Fail[lb][/lb]
Sneak Attack: 37 -- Fail[lb][/lb]
Maru gets: +304 HP[lb][/lb]
Maru gets: +304 CP[lb][/lb]
Weapon Suppression: 55 -- Fail[lb][/lb]
Skill Suppression: 78 -- Fail
Normal Damage: -3465 HP Umashi[lb][/lb]
Normal Damage: -866 HP Kin[lb][/lb]
Secondary Damage: -66 HP Umashi[lb][/lb]
Secondary Damage: -17 HP Kin

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

B-Mod Notes:
@Umashi: You put the wrong special action on the wrong jutsu so that special action doesn't come into play. Your clones also only moved once as that was what was indicated in your actions.
@Maru: Your failed action lost AP/timing but didn't lose out on CP.
@All: Same as always. 48 hours max to send your next round to me. Please structure your actions to make it easier to read and make sure everything is linked. Please use:
Code:
[url=URLHERE]Name of Jutsu[/url]
instead of linking at bottom for easy access. Also, please link to any jutsu and whatever you did to it with the jutsu you are sending to the future, Umashi (again, for easy access)
@All: You have until next round is modded to submit any corrections to the mod.

Edits:
Minor change -- Darkness Falls was supposed to use Natural Energy instead of standard chakra. Removed the cost of the jutsu from Umashi's Natural Energy pool, fixed his standard chakra pool, and converted the damage to spiritual damage to Maru.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
EnviousIdenticalCrocodile-max-1mb.gif

In the darkness of the Shadow Dimension, Umashi reigned supreme. Moving with a renewed vigor, he unleashed an onslaught of illuminatingly dark attacks from the shadows themselves. On and on he sent wave after wave of attacks and yet still Maru stood. Fortunately it was the opening salvo for Umashi but it gave him enough breathing room to slip another nasty surprise into the shadows for later. Umashi was quite good at setting traps but it seemed that Maru wasn’t afraid of the dark at all and in fact, seemed to work equally well within it.

If Umashi had been a little bit more proficient with his technique then he would have been able to insure that his earth clones confused his foe but apparently Maru wasn’t buying them in the least bit because he looked dead at Umashi before Umashi closed the gap between them and tapped Maru on the hand with his blade. It seemed to happen just in the nick of time too because Maru’s guns locked up just long enough for Umashi to play one of his very good Aces.

Shadow Clone Jutsu . . . or at least that’s what Umashi was calling the act that Kin and Gin did where they imitated his look. It worked well enough too because there weren’t any words that needed to be shared between them as they leaped into action. Closing his eyes and fusing with Umashi, the relieving voice of Kin Joka entered into his mind as Umashi grew a visible but faint spiritual aura about himself.

=This one again . . . eh? Looks like he bruised you up but I’ll man the defenses, you and Gin work on disarming this lunatic!=

Smirking under his mask, Umashi turned his head and made eye contact with Gin who held his hand out materialized a silver ring on his hand that began to glow with an internal light.

=He’s about to do the thing . . . I don’t like the thing . . .=

=Wait, don’t you do the thing as well?=

=I do, but his is lame . . . mine is perfection!=

=Hypocrisy is one of your strong suits . . . =

Linked mentally, even when apart, Gin nodded his head rushed towards Maru as a sword began to materialize in the hand of the glowing silver ring.

=I spend in the day, I’m lost in the night,
I expose the truth, I shine in the light,
I always pursuit a future thats bright,
See quick my return, Silver’s Smite!=

=Dear god, that was cringy!=

Leaping into the air at full speed, Gin timed his strikes just as the oath was ending.

OOC: Actions Sent | I also won't be able to post for the next round till Monday so please keep that in mind. Don't let it hold up the mod though.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
BVByGbS.jpg

Maru being distracted from letting the onlookers know who he was, he didn't notice as the man call forth the darkness until it was too late. A technique that he knew all too well was used against him, the shadows dimension. The darkness itself seemingly deemed him as an enemy, unleashing a wave of darkness upon him and even from his own shadow sent darkness raining upon him. Pretty angry, Maru charged at the man taking two steps before he was already in close proximity of the man to attempt to shoot the man from behind, a dirty move that ended up getting his hands sprain and causing him to shoot off into the distance. Wincing in pain, Maru cussed within his head. 'Shit!’ He hopped back to try and get some distance between him and this guy.

The man began to hurl stones at him, the stone zipping past his ear like a bullet and Maru began to fire his guns at the man. Exchanging gunfire, the man hit him and Maru managed to land a couple gunshots almost immediately. The clones didn't fool Maru, however whatever he summoned did do a little damage to him causing him to bleed out more but he recognized the summon that he made… The same thing that the other kage had back in the fight in Tea country. Realizing this only made the gunslinger a bit more uneased… “Wait… you're that bastard that purged my cursed chakra in tea country!" He said aiming his gun at him as he yelled. He was a former kage, meaning he's a leafie, meaning he could possibly be a snitch, meaning he could be bad for business. Now that he knew that this fight was a rematch he was certainly not going to let the man walk away unharmed.

But however, since he was a former kage he could hold him hostage for a ransom since those greedy councils always have some money around. Perhaps maybe a wife or friend will come then pay him so he could get lost… Reloading his guns, then pulling the back of them which caused a clicking sound. Maru had made the decision to bag this guy and rob him for everything he has. Plus tax… Besides, a former kage losing to an academy dropout would be awesome to tell his rebel pals if he saw them around leaf, especially Nitish since he was more like him than anyone despite him being after his future Ex wife. If he wanted to prove that being a dark shinobi is superior, he had to show it by gunning this guy down..

hYswpzC.gif

[Actions Sent]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back